Total Posts:140|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I think BornOfGod might be onto Something...

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:36:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If bornOfGod has a direct connection to God,mother wouldn't it be wise that we use him as a useful tool to contact God?

It would be good to get God's opinion on what's going down here in this forum and on Earth.

Who's in?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:49:16 PM
At 11/26/2014 9:36:38 PM, Envisage wrote:
If bornOfGod has a direct connection to God,mother wouldn't it be wise that we use him as a useful tool to contact God?

It would be good to get God's opinion on what's going down here in this forum and on Earth.

Who's in?

God never said that His people try contact Him, which is impossible for them to do. He told His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments that us saints testify to. That's because whoever listens to His voice will learn everything that He wanted us to know about the past, present and future.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:53:29 PM
At 11/26/2014 9:49:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

God never said that His people try contact Him, which is impossible for them to do. He told His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments that us saints testify to. That's because whoever listens to His voice will learn everything that He wanted us to know about the past, present and future.

I am confused. You are God's messenger, so can't we use you like a telephone to God please. I have things I want to ask him. Can't we entangle our invisible waves with God's and open communication.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:55:27 PM
At 11/26/2014 9:53:29 PM, Envisage wrote:

Who's in?

I am confused. You are God's messenger, so can't we use you like a telephone to God please. I have things I want to ask him. Can't we entangle our invisible waves with God's and open communication.

BOG is a public address system, apparently. Bummer.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:58:20 PM
God already knows what questions you have and what weighs on your heart.

Maybe the issue is your listening for the answer you want, instead of the answer God is giving.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:12:12 PM

Who's in?

Now that you hear My voice, go ahead and ask Me questions. I was referring to My people who don't know Me or don't hear My voice.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:14:28 PM
At 11/26/2014 9:55:27 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Who's in?

It's best that way because most questions by My people aren't about learning something new. They're designed to try stump me so they can call me a liar. That's impossible to do, though.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:15:46 PM
At 11/26/2014 9:58:20 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
God already knows what questions you have and what weighs on your heart.

Maybe the issue is your listening for the answer you want, instead of the answer God is giving.

You got it my friend. Most people desire an answer for selfish reasons.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:34:34 PM

Who's in?

I've already tried to get him to tell me what Dark Matter is so I can win a Nobel Prize. No go. He cops out by saying it doesn't exist, his standard answer to everything. You might as well have a conversation with the nearest brick wall. :-)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:35:13 PM
At 11/26/2014 10:14:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

It's best that way because most questions by My people aren't about learning something new. They're designed to try stump me so they can call me a liar.

People call you a liar for one reason: you lie. Most of the time, you trap yourself. Other times, you just wing it, i. e. make it up as you go along. Perhaps the most ridiculous time was when you disallowed a passage in Galatians by claiming it was a Roman forgery. Then two or three weeks later in another conversation, you invoked the same passage and even underlined it. The kicker? You are in such a fog that you cant' even see the contradiction.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:45:14 PM
At 11/26/2014 10:35:13 PM, annanicole wrote:

Who's in?

It's best that way because most questions by My people aren't about learning something new. They're designed to try stump me so they can call me a liar.

People call you a liar for one reason: you lie. Most of the time, you trap yourself. Other times, you just wing it, i. e. make it up as you go along. Perhaps the most ridiculous time was when you disallowed a passage in Galatians by claiming it was a Roman forgery. Then two or three weeks later in another conversation, you invoked the same passage and even underlined it. The kicker? You are in such a fog that you cant' even see the contradiction.

I've explained to you why I'm the only one who is authorized to use the Bible according to God's knowledge that I possess. But you are so deceived by your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible and by what I've testified to, that you can't possibly understand who we are in God.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:49:12 PM

Who's in?

Can you get me all future winning lottery numbers while you're at it? Thx in advance!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:50:57 PM
At 11/26/2014 10:45:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

I've explained to you why I'm the only one who is authorized to use the Bible according to God's knowledge that I possess. But you are so deceived by your own interpretations of what you read in the Bible and by what I've testified to, that you can't possibly understand who we are in God.

Dude, it isn't "my own interpretation" when you blab that an entire passage is disallowed solely because YOU claim it is a forgery, an addition by Roman pagans. Then two or three wks later, you cite the same passage and underline it and use it as proof of something. Which is it? A Roman forgery to be ignored, or good scripture inspired by God. Well, it all depends on whether Saint Brad has any use for it at the moment.

Now that's the type of BS crap you pull on here. It's here again, there again, gone again. It's bad when it's against you. It's good when it supports you.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:54:49 PM
At 11/26/2014 10:50:57 PM, annanicole wrote:

Who's in?

Dude, it isn't "my own interpretation" when you blab that an entire passage is disallowed solely because YOU claim it is a forgery, an addition by Roman pagans. Then two or three wks later, you cite the same passage and underline it and use it as proof of something. Which is it? A Roman forgery to be ignored, or good scripture inspired by God. Well, it all depends on whether Saint Brad has any use for it at the moment.

Now that's the type of BS crap you pull on here. It's here again, there again, gone again. It's bad when it's against you. It's good when it supports you.

I AM everything, Anna. Everything that God possesses is Mine, the Word of God.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:59:58 AM
At 11/26/2014 10:12:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

Now that you hear My voice, go ahead and ask Me questions. I was referring to My people who don't know Me or don't hear My voice.

For real?!

NO one can speak for G-d. Do you think you're some kind of prophet?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:01:56 AM

Who's in?

Actually, you are authorised to do nothing. Typical arrogant Christian.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:02:55 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:01:56 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Who's in?

I don't listen to liars who complain with jealousy.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:05:13 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:02:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

Jealously? And why would exactly anyone be jealous?

You yourself are a liar--and you contradict many biblical (OT) teachings. But then again..Christians excel at that.

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:05:16 AM
At 11/27/2014 9:59:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Who's in?

For real?!

Lol no not a prophet, GOD. He's also Jesus, the word in flesh.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:06:01 AM

Who's in?

Whoa, he ain't no Christian, admittedly.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:07:22 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:05:16 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 11/27/2014 9:59:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Who's in?

For real?!

Lol no not a prophet, GOD. He's also Jesus, the word in flesh.

Ah, so he's a false Messiah too..one that happens to also be "G-d" at the same time, AND be part of a "holy sprit" as well.

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:10:02 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:06:01 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Who's in?

Then what is he? Pretty much fits the definition to me.

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:13:20 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:10:02 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Who's in?

A loon.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:16:12 AM

Who's in?

It's best to ignore him. He's making fun of you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:20:06 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:05:13 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/27/2014 10:02:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

Jealously? And why would exactly anyone be jealous?

You yourself are a liar--and you contradict many biblical (OT) teachings. But then again..Christians excel at that.

It's obvious you haven't read or listened to any of my testimonies. Here are a few sources where you can learn who I am;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;

The future;

What is a sinner;

The gospel of Brad;

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:22:53 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:16:12 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Who's in?

Group support keeps it's members from the Truth.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:37:55 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:22:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

He is making monkeys out of you all LOL :D
Never fart near dog
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:44:00 AM

Who's in?

Then I would believe your definition is wrong. Besides that he stands against Christianity.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:46:17 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:37:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/27/2014 10:22:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Who's in?

He is making monkeys out of you all LOL :D

No my friend. People who believe in evolution try make monkeys out of everyone. I let people know exactly how God created us all within His mind.

P.S. I do know what you meant by your comment, though. LOL !!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:55:02 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:44:00 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Who's in?

Then I would believe your definition is wrong. Besides that he stands against Christianity.

I don't stand against Christianity at all. I know that God used Christianity for His purpose to teach many of His people how to build things until we have the modern technology today to use as analogies to teach me exactly how He created us as first, information, then processed into illusions such as flesh to give us the sense of being real.

This means that the kingdoms of Babylon, Persia-Medes, Greece, Rome and the extended Roman Empire called Christianity were necessary for God's work through His program called the beast to teach His people how to build his illusions. This enabled God to use these human built objects to use as analogies to explain how He planned to end this age by using the earth's internal molten lave to destroy everything by melting the entire crust. This is the "lake of fire" mentioned in the book of Revelation when everything on this planet will be melted. There are many prophecies in the old testament and repeated prophetic messages by God's saints about this age ending event when everything will be destroyed.

God knows what He's doing my friend. All I'm here for is to teach you His plan and let you know who we are in Him.