Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 2:04:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting weapons in use against talibans vodoo power
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 2:19:30 AM
This I seem to remember is actually a true story, but it's also true that the 'wizard' in question is a compulsive liar with a loose grasp on reality and that there was no official authorisation of his activities. He was just an insane translator.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 5:01:34 PM
"Compulsive liar..!!!"
Let's discover who the compulsive liar realy is..!
is this guy in the public..? How do you know him..?

If he is a liar in deed he is a good lib athiest who mocks gods prohibiting lieng..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 1:13:55 AM
At 5/12/2010 5:01:34 PM, banker wrote:
"Compulsive liar..!!!"
Let's discover who the compulsive liar realy is..!
is this guy in the public..? How do you know him..?

If he is a liar in deed he is a good lib athiest who mocks gods prohibiting lieng..!!

Yes this guy is 'in the public' this was all over the news some time ago. The man has lied about his rank and connections and is totally batsh1t crazy.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 7:05:17 PM
Cereb I would assume in position he is ,that he would limit disclosure...!
But please give us a link to the "all over" sources you claim he was..!!

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 9:30:22 AM
There is no such thing as Vodoo magic so it is wasted.

They should buy guns and bombs instead of wishing death on Taliban
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 9:43:42 AM
At 5/16/2010 9:30:22 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

They should buy guns and bombs instead of wishing death on Taliban.

Well it's worth a try. How much is a Voodoo curse today? Two white Chickens. How much are guns and bombs? $500 from Aerial Missile or Artillery.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 10:17:34 AM
At 5/16/2010 9:43:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Well it's worth a try. How much is a Voodoo curse today? Two white Chickens. How much are guns and bombs? $500 from Aerial Missile or Artillery.

It will never work but it is worth trying. 2 chicken is also expensive in places like Afghanistan.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 10:21:49 AM
At 5/16/2010 10:17:34 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

It will never work but it is worth trying. 2 chicken is also expensive in places like Afghanistan.

Lol, the US Federal Budget will spend another $7.5 billion on miscellaneous defense-related projects, afgan voodoo chickens.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 6:36:03 AM
At 5/15/2010 7:05:17 PM, banker wrote:
Cereb I would assume in position he is ,that he would limit disclosure...!
But please give us a link to the "all over" sources you claim he was..!!

BBC, Sky, Times, Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Mirror, The Sun... every British news outlet!
alto2osu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 9:35:38 AM
At 5/16/2010 10:17:34 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahaah! Like two ships passing in the night...