Total Posts:116|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I am angry at God.

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:16:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.
You are wrong. I do not want to suffer. I suffer anyway. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that I am forced to suffer.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:25:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:16:38 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.
You are wrong. I do not want to suffer. I suffer anyway. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that I am forced to suffer.

In what way do you suffer?
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:16:38 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.
You are wrong. I do not want to suffer. I suffer anyway. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that I am forced to suffer.

Could you give me an example please?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:26:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

We make our own God and we suffer. The end.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:31:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I will agree with the Christians here (for completely different reasons): God does not cause you to suffer.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:35:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:26:24 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

We make our own God and we suffer. The end.

You are wrong. I did not choose to be mentally ill. That was forced on me against my will.
Here is a relevant quote for you: https://multiplepathways.files.wordpress.com...
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:46:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:35:05 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:26:24 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

We make our own God and we suffer. The end.

You are wrong. I did not choose to be mentally ill. That was forced on me against my will.
Here is a relevant quote for you: https://multiplepathways.files.wordpress.com...

But how is it God's fault? I have a connective tissue disorder that will either cause me to go blind (which sucks because I'm an artist) or eventually result in an aortic aneurysm. That's probably how I will die and sooner than most. It's not anyone's fault. It's just part of being human. Try if you can, no boot straps are necessary, to find happiness with the time you have. It's all that you can do.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:50:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:31:13 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I will agree with the Christians here (for completely different reasons): God does not cause you to suffer.

I am a Christian, but I believe that God forces us to suffer. Look at things like HIV and cancer.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:56:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:50:33 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:31:13 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I will agree with the Christians here (for completely different reasons): God does not cause you to suffer.

I am a Christian, but I believe that God forces us to suffer. Look at things like HIV and cancer.

How about looking at the cause of HIV and cancer??
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:12:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.

You have no idea how God makes us saints and some believers suffer before He uses us for His purpose. You're just a false prophet who could care less about our invisible Creator.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:18:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I know how God can make us suffer my friend. This is only a temporary age so that God can teach us our true existence in Him. He's almost finished with His work and then this age will end with the earth's crust being melted with hot molten lava. This will end the suffering of ALL His people. Never again will we be deceived from our true existence again. We'll be under a new covenant of peace. Here's a promise by Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:19:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I'm going to ask you two random questions. Please answer them, and do not think that I am trying to offend you.
1. Did you have an account here called "Ayyuba" a while back?
2. Do you suffer from Autism or a similar disorder?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:19:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:25:16 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:16:38 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:09:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

No supernatural entity is forcing anyone to suffer any more than Mother Nature forces you to suffer. Being angry at an invisible supernatural entity is futile and only causes your body to retain negative energy.

Suffering is part of life. If you are suffering some medical problem go and see a doctor. He will fix it if he can.
If you are suffering a mental or emotional problem go and see a psychiatrist and he will help you if he can.
If you are suffering from someones abuse go and tell the police and they will stop it if they can.
There is always someone around to relieve your suffering. There is no reason for anyone to suffer. Help is always available.
You are wrong. I do not want to suffer. I suffer anyway. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that I am forced to suffer.

In what way do you suffer?

It's best if you didn't taunt this person with all your lies. He's suffering because of our Creator and His plan for us.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:32:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:12:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have no idea how God makes us saints and some believers suffer before He uses us for His purpose. You're just a false prophet who could care less about our invisible Creator.

Not true, I care equally about all things invisible.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:34:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:32:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:12:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have no idea how God makes us saints and some believers suffer before He uses us for His purpose. You're just a false prophet who could care less about our invisible Creator.

Not true, I care equally about all things invisible.

I wasn't talking to you.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:35:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Your worldly life was not intended to be with the purpose that you should experience pure satisfaction and bliss. That you are nevertheless upset with God's Will, Sir, shows a sign of weak faith on your side. Instead of being angry, reason instead.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:38:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:35:23 PM, Mirza wrote:
Your worldly life was not intended to be with the purpose that you should experience pure satisfaction and bliss. That you are nevertheless upset with God's Will, Sir, shows a sign of weak faith on your side. Instead of being angry, reason instead.

There's nothing wrong with being angry with God. God planned this age for His purpose to use us prophets, saints and believers to teach us our true reality in Him. He puts a lot of pressure on us saints and prophets to get us into total obedience to Him before He can use us to testify to His Word, which is our true created existence in His mind.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:38:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:18:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I know how God can make us suffer my friend. This is only a temporary age so that God can teach us our true existence in Him. He's almost finished with His work and then this age will end with the earth's crust being melted with hot molten lava. This will end the suffering of ALL His people. Never again will we be deceived from our true existence again. We'll be under a new covenant of peace. Here's a promise by Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

I like the last verse.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:42:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:38:52 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:18:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I know how God can make us suffer my friend. This is only a temporary age so that God can teach us our true existence in Him. He's almost finished with His work and then this age will end with the earth's crust being melted with hot molten lava. This will end the suffering of ALL His people. Never again will we be deceived from our true existence again. We'll be under a new covenant of peace. Here's a promise by Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

I like the last verse.

So do I and all the rest of God's people who listen to Him. Those people who reject His prophecies and use their own interpretations to try deceive others with will perish in this age without learning anything about who we are in Him. But don't worry my friend. All God's people will know Him in the next age, which I like to call Paradise because we will never suffer again.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:43:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:38:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There's nothing wrong with being angry with God.
Yes, there is. What is it that we feel with anger toward someone? We feel that injustice or other wrong has been committed upon us; something not explicated, and, for us unknown in its cause. Every action that God takes, every destiny that he makes be, is for a reason, and for no less than a perfect one. Your anger with the Creator and His Will is, thus, a sign of lack of faith, and that is not acceptable in the eyes of God.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:45:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:43:39 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:38:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There's nothing wrong with being angry with God.
Yes, there is. What is it that we feel with anger toward someone? We feel that injustice or other wrong has been committed upon us; something not explicated, and, for us unknown in its cause. Every action that God takes, every destiny that he makes be, is for a reason, and for no less than a perfect one. Your anger with the Creator and His Will is, thus, a sign of lack of faith, and that is not acceptable in the eyes of God.

God's people have no idea what "faith" means. They assume that it means belief.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:46:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:45:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
God's people have no idea what "faith" means. They assume that it means belief.
That's irrelevant.
SitaraMusica
Posts: 1,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:48:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:42:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:38:52 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:18:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I know how God can make us suffer my friend. This is only a temporary age so that God can teach us our true existence in Him. He's almost finished with His work and then this age will end with the earth's crust being melted with hot molten lava. This will end the suffering of ALL His people. Never again will we be deceived from our true existence again. We'll be under a new covenant of peace. Here's a promise by Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

I like the last verse.

So do I and all the rest of God's people who listen to Him. Those people who reject His prophecies and use their own interpretations to try deceive others with will perish in this age without learning anything about who we are in Him. But don't worry my friend. All God's people will know Him in the next age, which I like to call Paradise because we will never suffer again.
I love Philippians 1:6 the most.
Thanksfornotraping
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:55:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

Umm, you've already done this post and got the correct answer- any perceived "suffering" is not real. You are not a body.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:58:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

Why do you think that God is forcing you to suffer???
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:08:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 7:48:29 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:42:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:38:52 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 7:18:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

I know how God can make us suffer my friend. This is only a temporary age so that God can teach us our true existence in Him. He's almost finished with His work and then this age will end with the earth's crust being melted with hot molten lava. This will end the suffering of ALL His people. Never again will we be deceived from our true existence again. We'll be under a new covenant of peace. Here's a promise by Him;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

I like the last verse.

So do I and all the rest of God's people who listen to Him. Those people who reject His prophecies and use their own interpretations to try deceive others with will perish in this age without learning anything about who we are in Him. But don't worry my friend. All God's people will know Him in the next age, which I like to call Paradise because we will never suffer again.
I love Philippians 1:6 the most.

There are many religious Christians and Jews who love the scriptures but have no idea what the voice of the Lord is when it's spoken to them. I'm not here to quote biblical scriptures that came from my true created existence, I'm here to testify to my existence called the Word of God. This will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ and then God will end this age. We will awaken in a new Heaven and Earth and never live life like we have in this age again. Everything will change and without the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Neither of those two words are the Truth.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:12:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
He gives you life. He became a man and suffered, bled, and died in your place, He took the death you deserve so He can be satisfied that your debt has been paid and you can be forgiven of the debt you owe to God. God grieves when He sees a sparrow die, and you are much more than a sparrow to Him. You are the one He came down from Heaven to save from Hell by paying your price on the cross. God the Father gave God the Son, His only Son, as the payment for your sins. You have no right to be angry at God. God will allow you to be angry at Him, but He allowed you to come into existence, He brought you into existence, because He wants to enjoy you, not be annoyed by you. You can have eternal life forever free from suffering when your body of death expires and having a new body clothed in spottless white, bought and paid for by God's own blood for you in Jesus Christ. Any suffering we get in this earthly life is less than we deserve. We all deserve to die and burn in Hell, yet God gives us time in hope that we will come to Him so He can give us eternal life, freeing us from eternal death in Hell. Life means God is good, God is the giver of life and He delights to give eternal life to all who will recieve His Son in person as the payment for their sins, their Saviour, and their God. The One who created you died to save you from your sufferings. You do have the freedom to be angry at now, but that freedom is in carrying the chains of death taking you down to Hell where you will never again be able to know God loves you. You can be saved from Hell now and have eternal life now. He took your suffering, you can be thankful to Him in and for all things including suffering now if you will only A...admit you have sinned agaisnt Him and deserve to die....B......believe He loves you so much that He died in your place, and not deserving to die Himself as He had no sin of His own, death could not hold Him in the ground and He rose from the grave bodily by His own power and C...Call on God the Father in the name of God the Son, Jesus, who paid for your life with His own blood, and ask Him to save you, invite Him in to your life as your Saviour and your God and He will be your God and you will be God's child, a joint-heir of heaven where God freely will give all things to His children through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:17:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 6:35:05 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:26:24 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/27/2014 6:03:18 PM, SitaraMusica wrote:
I don't think it's fair that He forces us to suffer.

We make our own God and we suffer. The end.

You are wrong. I did not choose to be mentally ill. That was forced on me against my will.
Here is a relevant quote for you: https://multiplepathways.files.wordpress.com...

Who said you were mentally ill and why do you believe them?

Is believing in a supernatural God a symptom of mental illness?

Is being angry at that supernatural character also a symptom of mental illness?

Would it cure the mental illness if you stopped believing the supernatural character existed in the first place?

Who would you blame for causing your mental illness if a supernatural character did not exist to cause it?