Jump to topic:

Religion thread simulator

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:48:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm totally not being hypocritical right now.

ChristianityPreach says:
You atheists are making a terrible mistake by denying my religion. My deity loves you and you are ignoring him. He has revealed the truth to you and you have ignored it. You are just digging a grave in hell because the Bible said so.

PullMan says:
Get back in your cave religious troll! You are brainwashed and indoctrinated! Christianity is a fairy tale and I have a functional mind!!

ChristianityPreach says:
You are ignorant. You can be saved, but you chose to ignore the truth. The Bible says I am right.

CatholicReasonist says:
Catholics are saved Christians too.

ChristianityPreach says:
Catholics believe the Bible, they don't believe in the Bible. You are deceived and you can be saved by doing what I say.

Quobter says:
You use the Bible as evidence but it does not convince me because you have not first convinced me of the Bible.

ChristianityPreach says:
You are saying that because you are lazy and hate the truth and want to sin. You have made a terrible mistake and can redeem yourself: you can receive mercy but all you are doing is asking for evidence.

QuantomDeity says:
Guys guys you are all wrong! I am a saint! We are all made of quantomagnetic waves of compression chaos that are golgi bodies of entropy which are in invisible mind! Quantum physicists have proven me right! Christianity is a evil lie and the Beast and all of Bible is corrupted because of the Beast. We are all in the mind of invisible body and I am the chosen saint.

IrrationalSaneman says:
No yur wrong becuz Christiunitey is lie and burn gud athests at steaks and eat them liululul

Math_genie says:
You are half right. We are in math universe and Illuminati controls it.

Love 60 + Karma (-40) + Faith 9 equals magical number 29. It was planted in the English language by the Illuminati for conspiracyey purposes. 29 + 911 + 42 - 42 - 911 = 29 COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT.

Ronald (6) Macdonald (6) Reagon (5) is evil (4) because Love + Karma + Faith = 29 and is formula for luck and karma.

Jane_man says:
Rich ROLEX timepiece have you wondered Terrance and Philips effective screwdriver stimulate brain function x equals y squared rug mat for 704 dollars and exchange rates math test score off on basketball. CLICK HERE >>>www.example.com<<<

CatholicReasonist says:
Atheists can go to heaven too and gay people can too. Theistic evolution is true.

ObjectivelySpeaking says:
Pullman said
Get back in your cave religous troll

Pullpoop you are a troll you are a Pully boy (bully boy).

Jee-Hadds says:
Islam is the truth my friend. I am Islam for file year and it great. It peace religion not Christianity which corrupted. People of Book is deceived by corrupted book.

STARGAZER says:
JEE HADDS YOU ARE A EVIL MUHAMUDIAN YOU ARE THE ONE DECIVED THE ANSWERs are IN STARS
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 11:30:13 PM
VisualEnvi says:

Your argument is flawed and goes like this:
P1. The Bible says _______
P2. Atheists violate that
C. Atheists will go to hell

You have not first proven the Bible to be true. Scientific research has proven that abiogenesis is true, and pascal's wager is debunked. I wonder what the theists will throw at us next.

JEE HADD says:
YOUR WRONG christians are people of the book and book is corrupted.

StarGazer says:
Ignore the muhammadian.

QuantumDeity says:

You are all part of the mind of our invisible creator. No Christian, Muslim, or Jew ever knew the truth, which only chosen people like me, the new saint and messiah, know. We are all quantum wavelengths.

One day all of your flesh will burn away and the truth will be revealed. Have a nice day in the mind of the creator. The book of revelation is one of the few non-corrupted books of the Bible, created by the word of the invisible creator. The other books are a part of the beast.

Revelations 20-11: Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

Pullman says:
Lul get your ignorant Christian face out of here. You are indoctrinated and only knows fairy tales. It's unbelievable that people will believe these incoherent rambles. We have science and you have a 2000 year old book. You have the burden of proof and have not fulfilled it.

ChristianPreacher says:
Are you sure your sins are forgiven? You have chosen ignorance and asked for evidence even though the truth was revealed to you already. You are digging a grave for yourself. The Bible says you are wrong and it is right and if you choose to ignore it there will be consequences therefore it is right.

There was a lot done so that you can receive mercy, so that you can feel good and not be scared of death.

IrrationalSaneman says:
Yus athesm is truth and christiiuns are badd and burn athests at steaks bop lie on christiuns lululul

Pullman says:
Lul get your ignorant Christian face out of here. You are indoctrinated and only knows :fairy tales. It's unbelievable that people will believe these incoherent rambles. We :have science and you have a 2000 year old book. You have the burden of proof and :have not fulfilled it.

It's like I have a bunch of monkey atheists following me. They just want to throw poop on me to make me look bad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 11:50:05 PM
At 11/27/2014 10:48:39 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:

ChristianityPreach says:
You atheists are making a terrible mistake by denying my religion. My deity loves you and you are ignoring him. He has revealed the truth to you and you have ignored it. You are just digging a grave in hell because the Bible said so.

PullMan says:
Get back in your cave religious troll! You are brainwashed and indoctrinated! Christianity is a fairy tale and I have a functional mind!!

ChristianityPreach says:
You are ignorant. You can be saved, but you chose to ignore the truth. The Bible says I am right.

CatholicReasonist says:

ChristianityPreach says:
Catholics believe the Bible, they don't believe in the Bible. You are deceived and you can be saved by doing what I say.

Quobter says:
You use the Bible as evidence but it does not convince me because you have not first convinced me of the Bible.

ChristianityPreach says:
You are saying that because you are lazy and hate the truth and want to sin. You have made a terrible mistake and can redeem yourself: you can receive mercy but all you are doing is asking for evidence.

QuantomDeity says:
Guys guys you are all wrong! I am a saint! We are all made of quantomagnetic waves of compression chaos that are golgi bodies of entropy which are in invisible mind! Quantum physicists have proven me right! Christianity is a evil lie and the Beast and all of Bible is corrupted because of the Beast. We are all in the mind of invisible body and I am the chosen saint.

IrrationalSaneman says:
No yur wrong becuz Christiunitey is lie and burn gud athests at steaks and eat them liululul

Math_genie says:

Love 60 + Karma (-40) + Faith 9 equals magical number 29. It was planted in the English language by the Illuminati for conspiracyey purposes. 29 + 911 + 42 - 42 - 911 = 29 COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT.

Ronald (6) Macdonald (6) Reagon (5) is evil (4) because Love + Karma + Faith = 29 and is formula for luck and karma.

Jane_man says:
Rich ROLEX timepiece have you wondered Terrance and Philips effective screwdriver stimulate brain function x equals y squared rug mat for 704 dollars and exchange rates math test score off on basketball. CLICK HERE >>>www.example.com<<<

CatholicReasonist says:
Atheists can go to heaven too and gay people can too. Theistic evolution is true.

Pullman said

Jee-Hadds says:
Islam is the truth my friend. I am Islam for file year and it great. It peace religion not Christianity which corrupted. People of Book is deceived by corrupted book.

STARGAZER says:
JEE HADDS YOU ARE A EVIL MUHAMUDIAN YOU ARE THE ONE DECIVED THE ANSWERs are IN STARS

It looks like a typical thread to me with a bunch of very confused members pretending to know something.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 4:19:10 AM
At 11/27/2014 11:50:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

ChristianityPreach says:

PullMan says:

ChristianityPreach says:

CatholicReasonist says:

ChristianityPreach says:

Quobter says:

ChristianityPreach says:

QuantomDeity says:

IrrationalSaneman says:

Math_genie says:

Jane_man says:

CatholicReasonist says:

Pullman said

Jee-Hadds says:

STARGAZER says:

It looks like a typical thread to me with a bunch of very confused members pretending to know something.

`:D
Never fart near dog
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 4:29:11 AM

ChristianityPreach says:

PullMan says:

ChristianityPreach says:

CatholicReasonist says:

ChristianityPreach says:

Quobter says:

ChristianityPreach says:

QuantomDeity says:

IrrationalSaneman says:

Math_genie says:

Jane_man says:

CatholicReasonist says:

Pullman said

Jee-Hadds says:

STARGAZER says:

Lol, perfect. +1
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:44:41 AM
ChristianityPreash says:

Are you sure your sins are forgiven? The Bible says that you have to accept Christ as your savior to do so! The Bible says so and you should do it!

Pullman says:

But you have not proven the Bible to be true in the first place. CIRCULAR REASONING!

ChristianityPreach says:

I don't need to prove the Bible you need to disprove it I have already revealed the truth to you.

IllogicalSaneman says:
Guize teh Christiuns are lie and we cam from big bag and from aep and athesm is trooth christuns burn gud athests at steak.

QuantumDeity says:

No Christian, Jew, or Muslim ever knew the truth. Our Creator have created the Beast to deceive them. The only uncorrupt book of Bible is Revelations.

We are all quantum waves inside our creator body. Our creator has teach the math and science and technoloy to psysicists so that they can anderstand this fact. I have personally revealed by Creater and I am a SAINT!

Evenrually everyone will be revealed of lie of physical world and then they will learn that they were decived and there physical bodies will rott.

Only the Creators chosen people will understand this. THe other people ar egnoraint.