Jump to topic:

For those believin we go to heaven on death

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 7:42:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do you forsee as happening when you get there?

What do you feel you will be doing?

Personally I prefer the scriptural promise for teh majority of a resurrection onto the cleansed earth which they will then, doing as Adam, Eve and their decendants shoudl ahve done, turn into the paradise it was originally indtended to be where all is pece, between men and aniumals as well.

To me that represents a useful, satisfying life full of purpose with plenty of opportunity to enjoy working with fellow humans who only have the commsion Goid gave Adam in mind, to care for this once beautiful planet, rather than destroying it as we currently are.

I have no desire to go to heaven at all, and to me the whole i8dea is mind-numbingly boring, and completely without satisfying purpose.

Go on, let's have your thoughts as what you see as heaven, and what you think you will do there.

Oh and also how you will deal with knowing your decendants are suffering down here and you can't do a thing about it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:16:22 PM
At 11/28/2014 7:42:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Personally I prefer the scriptural promise for teh majority of a resurrection onto the cleansed earth which they will then, doing as Adam, Eve and their decendants shoudl ahve done, turn into the paradise it was originally indtended to be where all is pece, between men and aniumals as well.

To me that represents a useful, satisfying life full of purpose with plenty of opportunity to enjoy working with fellow humans who only have the commsion Goid gave Adam in mind, to care for this once beautiful planet, rather than destroying it as we currently are.

I have no desire to go to heaven at all, and to me the whole i8dea is mind-numbingly boring, and completely without satisfying purpose.

Go on, let's have your thoughts as what you see as heaven, and what you think you will do there.

Oh and also how you will deal with knowing your decendants are suffering down here and you can't do a thing about it.

And what will you be doing on the new earth?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:21:20 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:16:22 PM, bulproof wrote:

Well, according to MadCornish, folks will be planting gardens which always produce bountiful crops, snakes will get their sustenance from dust, lions and lambs will graze out in the pasture together, and children will pet tigers on the head.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:24:27 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:21:20 PM, annanicole wrote:

Well, according to MadCornish, folks will be planting gardens which always produce bountiful crops, snakes will get their sustenance from dust, lions and lambs will graze out in the pasture together, and children will pet tigers on the head.

So it'll be a world full of working stiffs ruled by the jehovian 144,000.
I hope there is a hell, it's gotta be better than that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:33:26 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:24:27 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yes, the 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses will be ruling over the whole she-bang from Heaven. I don't think I want in on the deal under those circumstances. With the kind of punishment I give the Witnesses on here, what in the world would they do to me in the millennium?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:39:35 PM

If you know God like all us chosen saints do, you should have all kinds of details of how we'll be living in Paradise. What you don't know about the next age shows me who you really are.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:41:02 PM

You think Heaven.... is boring? lol. I can only imagine that one who does not truly understand what Heaven is could think it is/will be boring.

Nolite Timere
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:42:18 PM
Heaven is symbolic of the knowledge of our Creator which He has revealed to his prophets. When this age and this Earth is destroyed by magma, all of His children will realize the truth and the illusion that this flesh is real will pass when our flesh perishes.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:45:34 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:42:18 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Heaven is symbolic of the knowledge of our Creator which He has revealed to his prophets. When this age and this Earth is destroyed by magma, all of His children will realize the truth and the illusion that this flesh is real will pass when our flesh perishes.

Wrong account. Ignore this.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 7:42:30 PM

I think BOG is trying to brainwash all of us, by repeating the same things over and over and over he's drilling it into our heads until we are zombies.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 7:52:10 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:45:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What do you mean wrong account? Do you have another account where you spew this crazy? Are you BoG?!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 8:12:19 PM

I won't see you or the other bible thumping fundies here.

Laughing and talking with God about why you're not there.

Whatever fantasy floats your boat. At least, you won't be in heaven.

Excellent.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:33:18 PM
At 11/28/2014 7:52:10 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 11/28/2014 6:45:34 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What do you mean wrong account? Do you have another account where you spew this crazy? Are you BoG?!

That's what it looks like, huh? I guess his schizophrenia wouldn't all fit onto one account.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:57:14 PM
At 11/28/2014 6:33:26 PM, annanicole wrote:

Yes, the 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses will be ruling over the whole she-bang from Heaven. I don't think I want in on the deal under those circumstances. With the kind of punishment I give the Witnesses on here, what in the world would they do to me in the millennium?

I think biblical that's not at all a far fetched idea. I firmly believe the place for humans will be Earth.

That heaven, or the kingdom to come, is an earthly kingdom. that the resurrected will be like Adam and Eve and that they will have dominion of the earth like what they were doing in the garden of Eden.

I'm not exactly sure what it will be like. I don;t know if we all plant gardens or what not. but I do imagine and read that it will be on earth. that the original creation will be restored.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:46:09 PM
At 11/28/2014 10:57:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

I think biblical that's not at all a far fetched idea. I firmly believe the place for humans will be Earth.

That heaven, or the kingdom to come, is an earthly kingdom. that the resurrected will be like Adam and Eve and that they will have dominion of the earth like what they were doing in the garden of Eden.

I'm not exactly sure what it will be like. I don;t know if we all plant gardens or what not. but I do imagine and read that it will be on earth. that the original creation will be restored.

A paradise for automatons.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 12:07:12 AM

There is no "kingdom to come."

That's more akin to WatchTower nonsense than anything else.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 3:29:25 AM
At 11/28/2014 7:42:30 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

I think BOG is trying to brainwash all of us, by repeating the same things over and over and over he's drilling it into our heads until we are zombies.

Bog got 1 convert lol
Never fart near dog
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:06:59 AM
At 11/29/2014 12:07:12 AM, annanicole wrote:

According to scripture, there is, but then you don't believe scripture do you, unless it supports you false doctrine, which is rare.

Daniel 2:44 is just one place where it's arrival is announced, and it will come. God will rule the whole earth from heaven just as he ruled Israel before they rejected him as king over them.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:10:25 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:06:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
According to scripture,

But it is your contention that scripture lies.
Game over
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:11:55 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:06:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/29/2014 12:07:12 AM, annanicole wrote:

According to scripture, there is, but then you don't believe scripture do you, unless it supports you false doctrine, which is rare.

Daniel 2:44 is just one place where it's arrival is announced, and it will come. God will rule the whole earth from heaven just as he ruled Israel before they rejected him as king over them.

Then the time-span for its arrival has already "come and went."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:13:29 AM

144,000 and 1, since Christ was the original Witness of Jehovah, the "faithful and true witness? (Revelatio 3:14).

Witness of who or what?

Of his father, of course.

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Hence he was the original Jehovah's Witness, from the moment of his creation onwards.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:16:04 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:13:29 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

144,000 and 1, since Christ was the original Witness of Jehovah, the "faithful and true witness? (Revelatio 3:14).

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Hence he was the original Jehovah's Witness, from the moment of his creation onwards.

Who's his mother?
I sa, I say, I say boy........I keep a pitchin' 'em and you keep a' missin"
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:47:32 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:16:04 AM, bulproof wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Who's his mother?

That's because you lost the ball, lol.

He neither had nor needed a mother, any more than the angels did.He existed before time did.

As I have told you before, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:49:42 AM

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Who's his mother?

Sorry, now I am being thick, lol. You meant Jesus didn't? or did you mean God's son who came to earth to occupy teh human body of Jesus?

Jesus' mother was Mary.

Like God and the other Angels God's son needed no mother.

You really are completely obsessed with sex aren't you, lol.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:50:58 AM

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

.... and as far as anyone knows, there aren't any witnesses of Jehovah today, are there?

You've already conceded that no group of Christians was ever known as Jehovah's Witnesses. Some of the Israelites witnessed the work of God, but they were never known as "Jehovah's Witnesses", either. In fact, there was never - all the way back to Adam - any group of people known as "Jehovah's Witnesses". It is a made-up name without divine authorization. At least you've never provided an example of its use as a proper name for Christians. And you won't.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:51:06 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:47:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Who's his mother?

He neither had nor needed a mother, any more than the angels did.He existed before time did.

So he is not your god's son?

For a father to have a son it requires a mother, just letting ya know.

And when were the angels created?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:54:22 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:51:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Who's his mother?

Not if teh son is created it doesn't no. Only in yourt limited brain.

Yes he is God's son by production not reproduction.

There is more to being a fatehr than just passing on DNA, lol, but I can't expect you to realise that, and I pity your kids if you don't.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:57:33 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:50:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

.... and as far as anyone knows, there aren't any witnesses of Jehovah today, are there?

You've already conceded that no group of Christians was ever known as Jehovah's Witnesses. Some of the Israelites witnessed the work of God, but they were never known as "Jehovah's Witnesses", either. In fact, there was never - all the way back to Adam - any group of people known as "Jehovah's Witnesses". It is a made-up name without divine authorization. At least you've never provided an example of its use as a proper name for Christians. And you won't.

Yup, about 8,000,000 active ones.

You are what you do, you don;t need to be called it. The need for using the namne didn't arise, because poeple knew exactly what theyw ere, unlike today.

Actually I have provided a number of ways, you just don't want to accept them, because you know you are wrong.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:02:43 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:57:33 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/29/2014 7:50:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Yup, about 8,000,000 active ones.

You are what you do, you don;t need to be called it. The need for using the namne didn't arise, because poeple knew exactly what theyw ere, unlike today.

If they knew it, I'd like to see some evidence of someone mentioning that fact.

Actually I have provided a number of ways, you just don't want to accept them, because you know you are wrong.

Really? I don't recall you providing a single example of follower of Jesus Christ being called a "Jehovah's Witness". The BotchTower higher-ups made it up.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:11:23 AM
At 11/29/2014 7:54:22 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/29/2014 7:51:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

Witness of who or what?

His father is?

Jehovah, of course.

Who's his mother?

Not if teh son is created it doesn't no. Only in yourt limited brain.
Umm yes it does. Look around you something doesn't come from nothing and a son ONLY comes from a mother. Fuked again, dummy.
Yes he is God's son by production not reproduction.
What a fuking wank. Grow up and apply your stupidity to your beliefs.
There is more to being a fatehr than just passing on DNA, lol, but I can't expect you to realise that, and I pity your kids if you don't.
No there isn't poor little sunshine.
You passed on your DNA to your multiple wives and fortunately for the world they were rejected.
You are actually more of a father than your stupid god is, because in order to be a father there must be a mother.
NumbNuts