Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Christ on a bike...

jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:36:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
...with his robes caught in the chain.

The end.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
dee-em
Posts: 7,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 5:13:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/28/2014 11:36:34 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
...with his robes caught in the chain.

The end.

Is this meant as a reciprocal poem for bulproof?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 5:17:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/28/2014 5:13:04 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/28/2014 11:36:34 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
...with his robes caught in the chain.

The end.

Is this meant as a reciprocal poem for bulproof?

Yes... I hope he likes it =)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 27,969
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 5:23:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/28/2014 5:17:07 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/28/2014 5:13:04 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/28/2014 11:36:34 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
...with his robes caught in the chain.

The end.

Is this meant as a reciprocal poem for bulproof?

Yes... I hope he likes it =)

Be careful LMGIG will be getting all antsy. LOL

It's much better than mine thank you.
Heaven is just a tall building away.
Me
dee-em
Posts: 7,441
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 6:06:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Black ink to parchment ...
A God-man breathed to mythic life
Faith birthed by mighty pen

(My lousy attempt at Haiku).
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 7:42:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/28/2014 6:06:58 PM, dee-em wrote:
Black ink to parchment ...
A God-man breathed to mythic life
Faith birthed by mighty pen

(My lousy attempt at Haiku).

Very nice. And so borne were the words of divine deception. And here we are. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 8:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/28/2014 11:36:34 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
...with his robes caught in the chain.

The end.

Bravo! I instantly saw the vision and it made me laugh, well done.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth