Jump to topic:

Christianity charged with IP theft

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 8:00:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Jewish people called and they want their religion back (or at least compensation).

http://nickhuntscrutiny.com...

I think they should sue for defamation as well. Not only did Christians blatantly rip off the concept of their god, greedily appropriate the Torah and the writings of the Prophets, but then they had the gall to blame the death of their (Jewish) Messiah on the Jewish people themselves. Moreover, some of the worst anti-Semitism in history has been perpetrated by Christians against the Jews. The Christians stole their IP and then persecuted the owners of that IP for millenia!

I would be asking for trillions, plus the removal of the OT from the Christian Bible and the Qur'an.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 2:12:23 AM
At 11/28/2014 8:00:29 PM, dee-em wrote:
The Jewish people called and they want their religion back (or at least compensation).

I think they should sue for defamation as well. Not only did Christians blatantly rip off the concept of their god, greedily appropriate the Torah and the writings of the Prophets, but then they had the gall to blame the death of their (Jewish) Messiah on the Jewish people themselves. Moreover, some of the worst anti-Semitism in history has been perpetrated by Christians against the Jews. The Christians stole their IP and then persecuted the owners of that IP for millenia!

I would be asking for trillions, plus the removal of the OT from the Christian Bible and the Qur'an.

I was going to respond to this earlier, but I was a little lost for words. After thinking about it a while I've come to the conclusion that I actually feel somewhat vindicated by the prospect of a lawsuit like this. (There should be a class action law suit as well for all the money Catholic/Christian churches have taken from people while selling false hope and a stolen religion.)

What keeps surfacing in my mind is the irony of it. One Abrahamic Religion suing all the others for selling the same God! Funny.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 4:11:49 AM
At 11/29/2014 2:12:23 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

I was going to respond to this earlier, but I was a little lost for words. After thinking about it a while I've come to the conclusion that I actually feel somewhat vindicated by the prospect of a lawsuit like this. (There should be a class action law suit as well for all the money Catholic/Christian churches have taken from people while selling false hope and a stolen religion.)

What keeps surfacing in my mind is the irony of it. One Abrahamic Religion suing all the others for selling the same God! Funny.

I'm fairly sure the report is a spoof, but there should be a lawsuit like this in a just world, don't you think? The Egyptiians should also sue for the Christians ripping off Isis/Osiris for their Jesus story too.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 4:17:23 AM
At 11/29/2014 4:11:49 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/29/2014 2:12:23 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

I'm fairly sure the report is a spoof, but there should be a lawsuit like this in a just world, don't you think? The Egyptiians should also sue for the Christians ripping off Isis/Osiris for their Jesus story too.

Yes, I think so. In the real world when you plagiarize for profit you get sued. Then again... there isn't anything "real world" about Christianity.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:51:57 AM
no. That's dumb.

Beliefs are not exclusive property..
You should not be Charged for having a belief.

Perhaps if both Jewishness and Christianity were more explicitly organizations that sold something.. Like Scientology...

but neither are such cohesive, singular, profit driven organizations...
And regardless, the jews of today Do Not own the stories of the Jews of yesteryear.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:15:40 AM
It"s a dog and pony show, what are they going to prove? That they believe what their God said, then if He is their Lord then they will submit to what He said about the Gentile following after Him. And since they know this, it"s a dog and pony show.

And besides why is this seemingly the only info found on this?