Jump to topic:

All Will Go To Heaven

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 1:06:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is the bible verse that supports all WILL go to heaven and ALL are saved.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Timothy 2:1-6
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:32:30 PM
At 11/29/2014 1:06:06 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Then why do Christians keep condemning Atheists to hell?
Why not just live and let live since all end up in the same place ( in the grave) regardless of what they believe.

After all, can anyone stop God from doing his own will?

The grave is heaven. It is the place of peace and rest where there is no more suffering or pain. The dead rest in peace for all eternity.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:11:20 PM

First: Could you point out where it states ' heaven going ' where Story book jebus went?

Your Mentor & Saviour benevolent Moi!
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:56:27 PM
At 11/29/2014 7:32:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Why not just live and let live since all end up in the same place ( in the grave) regardless of what they believe.

The grave is heaven. It is the place of peace and rest where there is no more suffering or pain. The dead rest in peace for all eternity.

Most people don't read into theology or the concept of the afterlife involving Shalom or the fact that Gehenna is not an afterlife.

They also don't like the idea that somebody who is bad is going to be in the same place with them because they believe their crime isn't as bad.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:57:08 PM
At 11/29/2014 8:11:20 PM, Composer wrote:

First: Could you point out where it states ' heaven going ' where Story book jebus went?

I don't understand the question.
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 11:11:13 PM
There is more than one definition of will. In this context, "will" means "want", as in Jesus wants everyone to go to heaven. Have you read the verses about the wicked being destroyed?
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 11:15:43 PM

... But neither Timothy epistles were written by Paul the Apostle.... Shouldn't your theology follow the scholarship? It it really a good idea to base your beliefs about salvation on text which we have too reason to believe is pseudepigraphic?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 12:51:32 AM
At 11/29/2014 9:56:27 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Most people don't read into theology or the concept of the afterlife involving Shalom or the fact that Gehenna is not an afterlife.

They also don't like the idea that somebody who is bad is going to be in the same place with them because they believe their crime isn't as bad.

It makes no difference if you are the most evil criminal alive or respected as the worlds greatest saint. All still end up together in the grave and none of the dead know who else is there anyway.
Believing you will be aware of anything after you die is a fantasy.
You were aware of nothing before you were conceived and you will go back to that state of unawareness after you die.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 5:25:25 AM
At 11/29/2014 8:11:20 PM, Composer wrote:

At 11/29/2014 9:57:08 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I don't understand the question.
Get your Mommy to help you!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 6:59:57 AM

Matthew 5:20
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So how you can enter heaven when you are not better through righteousness than the scribes and Pharisees (jews)? you cant.
Never fart near dog
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:14:46 AM

I think that does not mean that all will be saved, because it is said also:

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Matt. 7:21
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:02:12 AM
At 11/30/2014 12:51:32 AM, Skyangel wrote:

It makes no difference if you are the most evil criminal alive or respected as the worlds greatest saint. All still end up together in the grave and none of the dead know who else is there anyway.
You were aware of nothing before you were conceived and you will go back to that state of unawareness after you die.

Only us former saints and prophets of this age will die and instantly wake up in our new adult bodies, ready to be used by God to start a new language for God's people to speak to each other. We will be aware that we're still alive after our bodies die in this world but we won't remember anything before we died, not even the way we died.

We will all start a completely new life in the New Heaven and Earth without any memory of this first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

We haven't started living yet. This first part of this dream was only a temporary age to teach us who we are in God through the testimonies of illusions called prophets and saints. This age will end when the whole earth begins to shake violently;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

You can keep teaching everyone that life will continue as is but you're a liar because you do not have the knowledge of God to understand any of the prophecies about the future of God's people.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:13:58 AM

Very well said.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:25:21 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:13:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Very well said.

Other than the grave is NOT heaven. She has no idea what the prophecies are about and neither does any Christian.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:27:21 AM
At 11/29/2014 11:11:13 PM, Conservative101 wrote:
There is more than one definition of will. In this context, "will" means "want", as in Jesus wants everyone to go to heaven. Have you read the verses about the wicked being destroyed?

Yeah on earth. But what happens in the afterlife? A new body and a chance to accept Christ.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:44:45 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:25:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Very well said.

Other than the grave is NOT heaven. She has no idea what the prophecies are about and neither does any Christian.

Well spewed.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:49:43 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:44:45 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Very well said.

Well spewed.

I'm not a Christian. I'm the voice of the our invisible Creator.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:51:44 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:49:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Very well said.

Well spewed.

We are well aware of what you are. Thanks.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:53:59 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:51:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Very well said.

Well spewed.

That's good that you are aware but if you don't listen to His voice, you will not learn how we were created or how we'll be living in Paradise.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:56:42 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:53:59 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:51:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Very well said.

Well spewed.

That's good that you are aware but if you don't listen to His voice, you will not learn how we were created or how we'll be living in Paradise.

That would be the same delusional mantra you repeat over and over and over, yes?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:52:42 PM
At 11/30/2014 9:02:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Only us former saints and prophets of this age will die and instantly wake up in our new adult bodies, ready to be used by God to start a new language for God's people to speak to each other. We will be aware that we're still alive after our bodies die in this world but we won't remember anything before we died, not even the way we died.

We will all start a completely new life in the New Heaven and Earth without any memory of this first age.

And that will happen for you at the end of January right?
Come back in February and admit you were lying to yourself and everyone else.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:55:29 PM

Very well said.

Neither do you Brad. You know nothing.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:11:21 PM

"YOU" the mind, did not exist when your body was first conceived, and "YOU" the mind, does not cease to exist with the death of your body.

But What is the reward that the mind receives,
Surely it is, what that mind believes
So the mind that rejects eternity
When freed from its body, where will it be?

What is that body that gave to you birth?
Is it nothing but elements taken from earth?
Or was it created from the spirits and souls
Of your ancestors who, are from times that are old?

Believe as you will, but remember this verse,
When your coffin is placed in the back of the hearse;
The reward that the mind must surely receive
Is that which the mind (Not in the hearse) believes. By Gentorev.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:38:35 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:11:21 PM, Gentorev wrote:

"YOU" the mind, did not exist when your body was first conceived, and "YOU" the mind, does not cease to exist with the death of your body.

We are more than just a mind. Our thoughts, morals and principles which we adopt in life come from the things we are taught and the things we experience. They come from "vibe"( spirit) of life itself and they return to the same place as they came from... ie ... to the "vibes" "waves" 'energy" ( spirit) of life in general.
james14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:54:16 PM

This does not mean what you think it means. God WISHES all people to come to know the truth. He wishes all to come to believe in Him. But we still have free will, so unfortunately (for atheists) God's will is not done on earth and there are nonbelievers, who will go to hell.

That's the answer. I don't want a debate, so just take it,
Maybe I'm a genius; maybe not.

||||?||||
||>|||||<|
|<||>||?|||
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:56:43 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:54:16 PM, james14 wrote:

This does not mean what you think it means. God WISHES all people to come to know the truth. He wishes all to come to believe in Him. But we still have free will, so unfortunately (for atheists) God's will is not done on earth and there are nonbelievers, who will go to hell.

That's the answer. I don't want a debate, so just take it,

If you say I don't want a debate, than I can't take you seriously if you want answer my question, how do you know that it doesn't mean what it says in verse 4 when it says "who will have all men to be saved" as in talking about God, who is Christ, who died on the cross for our sins.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:59:49 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

"The author of First Timothy has been traditionally identified as the Apostle Paul. He is named as the author of the letter in the text (1:1). Nineteenth and twentieth century scholarship questioned the authenticity of the letter, with many scholars suggesting that First Timothy, along with Second Timothy and Titus, are not original to Paul, but rather an unknown Christian writing some time in the late-first-to-mid-2nd century.[2] Most scholars now affirm this view.[3]"
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:06:30 AM
At 12/1/2014 7:38:35 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/1/2014 7:11:21 PM, Gentorev wrote:

We are more than just a mind. Our thoughts, morals and principles which we adopt in life come from the things we are taught and the things we experience. They come from "vibe"( spirit) of life itself and they return to the same place as they came from... ie ... to the "vibes" "waves" 'energy" ( spirit) of life in general.

Correct, your thoughts, moral and principles were taught to you which teaching were taken into your brain through the senses of your body, all your experiences were taken in through your senses.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] in this particular life cycle, could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:16:10 PM
At 12/2/2014 4:06:30 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/1/2014 7:38:35 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Correct, your thoughts, moral and principles were taught to you which teaching were taken into your brain through the senses of your body, all your experiences were taken in through your senses.

You are body, soul and spirit. Your body is made up from the universal elements, and it is activated by the universal soul, which is the animating principle that pervades the entire universal body, activating everything within the universe, from the wave particles to the subatomic particles that make up the atoms which are the building blocks of the molecules from which the universal body is created. It is to the universal soul=LIFE-FORCE that all information = SPIRIT is gathered.

"YOU" the mind, are spirit. The body in which you, [The mind] are developing as the supreme head and controller of that body, is made up of the universal elements, which is activated by the soul [Animating life force] to which all the spirit [gathered information] of all your ancestors, human and prehuman, has been gathered in the evolution of whatever was in the beginning to become who you are, and that parental spirit dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of its earthly tabernacle=tent, which is your body.

If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and "YOU" who are spirit [Gathered information] in this particular life cycle, could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality = "CONTROLLING GODHEAD" to that body.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body: "skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc," has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU = the mind=spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force=soul, from which it will be resurrected in the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is "YOU" is divided from the universal life-force, which is the second death. For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul----------"For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit."

That's an interesting way of looking at it but its slightly different from my point of view.
I see death as a process which is happening constantly. We pass away daily in the sense that the immature is being replaced by the mature.
That happens in both the physical and spiritual sense. I see that as the "first" death. It is an ongoing process. Once the body has finished that process, it ends in the grave as "dust". It reaches a point where it can no longer grow or mature. It has finished "dying" and that is a death to the death process itself. I see that as the "second death" Revelation 20:14 describes it as a death to death itself. The only way I can make any sense of that concept of death to death is by seeing at as the final stage of the growth and maturing process. It is like attaining completion or perfection where you cannot physically die any more. The spirit ( energy) returns to the universal energy ( God) from which it came and the knowledge it gained while in the body is added to the universal knowledge ( knowledge of God) which continues to live on in the minds of the people who embrace and believe what they learn through their own lives.
I do not think our "mind" , "spirit" or "energy" ever gets resurrected into a new individual body. I think we go from developing in an individual body to becoming part of the universal body which has the same mind, same spirit, same energy. The energy keeps getting recycled into the new people who are born on Earth. Ultimately the same energy can be in many different bodies just like the energy or spirit of Love can be in billions of people at the same time. Spirits are not confined to any individual. They can be in all things like the spirit of Life is in all living things. It has a corporate body which is one body yet many at the same time.
The spirit/energy which is us can never be separated or divided from the universal life force. It is always part of it regardless of whether it is in an individual physical body or not. We ( "the energy" /spirit ) come from the universal energy and return to the universal energy. The bodies in which we dwell temporarily are merely vessels through which we learn from each other and increase the universal knowledge which is also a growing thing and will most likely keep growing for all eternity at least in the sense of what humans learn from each other. The old is always passing away in the process of growth but it is also always repeating itself in our offspring who also need to learn from their physical experiences the same as we have done.
Positive and negative energies exist in this universe. It is a magnetic force. Like poles repel and opposites attract. Nothing is ever divided from that universal life force. It simply creates movement within the whole universe.
Truth/Light/ Life is the sharp sword which divides truth/ light/ life from lies/darkness/ death, but it also joins those opposites together like night/ darkness/ death and day/ light/ life make the same day/ light/ life in spite of being separated into two different parts of the whole day/light/ life.
Opposites need each other to make a perfect and complete whole picture. Light cannot change darkness into light if it keeps rejecting the darkness. It needs to embrace the darkness in order to turn it into light which then radiates out into the universe.
Nothing is ever divided from the universal life force or the universal energy. We are all part of it and always will be. Energy/"spirit" cannot be created or destroyed. It simply changes form and that cycle must logically be eternal.
Life cannot live without dying and cannot die without living. The life/death cycle is part of the eternal life of the energy of the universe which keeps recycling itself.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:39:57 PM
bornofgod wrote................... Only us former saints and prophets of this age will die and instantly wake up in our new adult bodies, ready to be used by God to start a new language for God's people to speak to each other. We will be aware that we're still alive after our bodies die in this world but we won't remember anything before we died, not even the way we died.

We shall not all fall asleep in death, but we shall be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of blinding and incorruptible light.

I pray that I will never forget the memories of my past, the mistakes that I have made and the lessens learned from the pain and suffering that was caused by my mistakes, has made me who I am today.

I"ve left them in the desert, on the beach and in the snow
On the mountain tops, the river beds, in fact everywhere I go
Tiny footprints, indentations to mark the pathways that I"ve trod
And yet they vanish from the sight all, except the piercing eyes of God

And he"s always been inside me, since the day I ceased to crawl
He watched me take my first small step, saw me stumble, he saw me fall
Life lets me make me own mistakes, and how many have I made
But thank the Lord I"ve learnt from them, that"s how life's game is played

The life I"ve lived, the guilt, the shame, but I wouldn"t change a dot
Cos it"s made me who I am today, and to me that means a lot
I"ll never be an Einstein, a Rembrandt or Khayyam
But I"ve gained a greater inner peace, and I"m content with who I am

Undoubtedly I"ll fall again, mistakes will knock me off my feet
But they"ll be new encounters mate, past sins I"ll not repeat
For I store the memory of my crimes, like others store their gold
And my treasure house keeps growing as my future life unfolds....By Gentorev.