Jump to topic:

1948> The Gen That will Not See Death.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 5:27:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:26:54 PM
At 11/29/2014 5:27:46 PM, Rant wrote:
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

Are you claiming that no one born in 1948 will die?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:23:18 PM

Theres a lot more to this. Obviously the return of the Jews to Israel is significant, but the promised land was a lot bigger than their current borders, the temple mount is occupied by Muslims ( I may be getting something mixed up here, but places which are supposed to be exclusive for Jews are being occupied by heathen now.) A lot of things make it difficult to pin down 1948 as a prophecy fullfillment, thought it is obviously at least a sign that the prophecies regarding Israel will be fulfilled.

There are several valid measurments for a generation, plus the fact that the calendar may be off by decades.

But then, it has been 66 years since 1948 and the world is obviously gearing up for WWIII and/or the Battle of Armageddon. Most people simply do not want to admit that God is in control of the world and will rule over them in heaven giving them freedom or in Hell giving them deserved punishment, imprisoned.

Things are happening, changing very fast in the world as the enemies of freedom smell weakness in the USA and expect the USA to fall from power soon one way or another. There is not much holding back WWIII now, and Muslim extremists like Iran and ISIS are constantly trying to gain the power to force that war and the fall of the USA if other things don't bring these events about soon. When the USA declares, before after it falls, that it will no longer help Israel, ........do I have to spell it out?

When the Christians disappear, the Lord has removed them in His promised return for them, and they are gone in the rapture of the church. The Pope and Catholic priests will still be selling Rosary beads and candles then.......but the time of the Great Tribulation will begin, and if anybody get's saved during that time it will be at the cost of beheading while the Anti-Christ, the Muslim Messiah, wreaks havock on the earth.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:30:26 PM

Keep up the good work. Sad so many are on their way to Hell and do not care.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:38:57 PM

At 11/29/2014 9:30:26 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Story book bible proves even the malignant Sinner & Devil's agent YOU are ' Hell Bound! '. (1 John 3:8)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:54:54 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:32:15 PM, dee-em wrote:
Adults. Believe. This. Stuff.

Wow.

But I get such a laugh out of their sincerity. :)
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 3:33:05 PM
Don't pay any attention to composter, he's a buffoon..........every time he says something he uses caps and puntuation marks as if his statement is equal to the winning touchdown in the Superbowl
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 3:36:42 PM
Compost and bull poop both make great fertilizers. They quit smelling after they soak into the soil. It's really sad, they could get cleaned up and go to heaven but they enjoy wallowing in their stink......and then there's the beast. He's likely to talk about exposing himself like a pervert who doesn't care to think decent people and children should not be subjected to such displays of perversion. I have a pet beast which will eat compost and bull poop if I don't keep the yard clean.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 3:50:28 PM
At 11/30/2014 3:36:42 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Compost and bull poop both make great fertilizers. They quit smelling after they soak into the soil. It's really sad, they could get cleaned up and go to heaven but they enjoy wallowing in their stink......and then there's the beast. He's likely to talk about exposing himself like a pervert who doesn't care to think decent people and children should not be subjected to such displays of perversion. I have a pet beast which will eat compost and bull poop if I don't keep the yard clean.

According to your Bible, it is for things like this that you will burn. Or are you really not what you claim? I think you're more of an atheist than you would like us to believe. Proof is in the action and you are a hypocrite if you call yourself Christian.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 3:57:51 PM
1The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. 4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. 11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord. 15The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:02:34 PM
Once this Generation seen this , They will see all. The rapture of the true church is Diff!Enjoy.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:04:39 PM

The generation Jesus was speaking to passed in the 1st century, and the Olivet discourse has never (and will never) be fulfilled. At what point will you consider your generation of 1948 to be failed as well?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:42:36 PM
generation of 1948 to be failed as well?> I just love it!!! Israel is 10th best power to KICK BUTT! ENJOY. Fools just are fools.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 4:48:34 PM
Its very intro about the Bride of Christ { The True Church } And Israel , no one seems to understand> Its called replacement theology and its from the pit of hell but whats new!
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 7:26:46 PM
At 11/30/2014 4:42:36 PM, Rant wrote:
generation of 1948 to be failed as well?> I just love it!!! Israel is 10th best power to KICK BUTT! ENJOY. Fools just are fools.

What does the power of Israel have to do with your prophecy being fulfilled? The parable of the fig tree doesn't say anything about the strength of Israel.

Let me rephrase the point of my question (which you ignored): Define generation.

Lastly, If you are actually interested in defending your point of view (this is a debate sight after all), then you should reply to my post instead of adding a separate post to the thread.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:49:22 PM

And yet it did, and they weren't.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:53:37 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:23:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Theres a lot more to this. Obviously the return of the Jews to Israel is significant, but the promised land was a lot bigger than their current borders, the temple mount is occupied by Muslims ( I may be getting something mixed up here, but places which are supposed to be exclusive for Jews are being occupied by heathen now.) A lot of things make it difficult to pin down 1948 as a prophecy fullfillment, thought it is obviously at least a sign that the prophecies regarding Israel will be fulfilled.

There are several valid measurments for a generation, plus the fact that the calendar may be off by decades.

But then, it has been 66 years since 1948 and the world is obviously gearing up for WWIII and/or the Battle of Armageddon. Most people simply do not want to admit that God is in control of the world and will rule over them in heaven giving them freedom or in Hell giving them deserved punishment, imprisoned.

Things are happening, changing very fast in the world as the enemies of freedom smell weakness in the USA and expect the USA to fall from power soon one way or another. There is not much holding back WWIII now, and Muslim extremists like Iran and ISIS are constantly trying to gain the power to force that war and the fall of the USA if other things don't bring these events about soon. When the USA declares, before after it falls, that it will no longer help Israel, ........do I have to spell it out?

When the Christians disappear, the Lord has removed them in His promised return for them, and they are gone in the rapture of the church. The Pope and Catholic priests will still be selling Rosary beads and candles then.......but the time of the Great Tribulation will begin, and if anybody get's saved during that time it will be at the cost of beheading while the Anti-Christ, the Muslim Messiah, wreaks havock on the earth.

These are the same basic claims Christians have been making for 2,000 years. It's always "just around the corner", and it never happens. And if you would actually read the Bible instead of picking and choosing verses which have nothing to do with each other, you'd realize that the reference to "generation" is the same time period referenced in Matthew 16:28, where Jesus is supposedly claiming that he will return for the rapture before the death of all of the disciples. THAT'S the "generation" being referenced, and it ended some 1,900 years ago. None of the prophecies were ever fulfilled because it's all bull-poop.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:54:47 PM
At 11/29/2014 9:30:26 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

It's sad you have no support for your assertions, and do not care.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:46:58 PM
Ignore the animal. He's full of bull poop, good for the composter. If you read his posts, you are risking a chance of seeing him say things that are lewd and lascivous, self-exposing perverted stuff that a decent person is repulsed by. I sure wish I had started ignoring him a long time ago when I should have, then I would not have been subjected to seeing him expose himself like the pervert he is. They should have kicked him off the site a long time ago for other things, and I should have ignored him a long time ago for other things, but he crossed the line with this one. The guy should be in jail for criminal sexual conduct. Adults should not have to be shocked by such self-exposer, and there are many minors here who are still protected by law from lewd and lascivious behavior.