Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Creationism and religion is for fools !!

NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 7:40:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Religion is against science, and for the progress of the human species this evil disease should be irradiated. Religion pries on the weak, and feeble-minded, it takes advantage of their ignorance, it exploits their fears. For centuries it has, always been an obstacle for science. Apart from that, all it does is spread hate amongst others! Lets be practical here, do you people really believe that a carpenter who died 2000 years ago, or a shepherd who died 1500 knew more about the universe than people today. There is tons of evidence to support evolution and atheism (which I will be happy to present). Is there anything that supports, creationism? I challenge you to give me proof.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:18:31 AM
At 11/30/2014 7:40:06 AM, NedStark wrote:
Religion is against science,... ...For centuries it has, always been an obstacle for science.

I don"t think so, for example Darwin could probably even read without religion and its teachers.

Lets be practical here, do you people really believe that a carpenter who died 2000 years ago, or a shepherd who died 1500 knew more about the universe than people today. There is tons of evidence to support evolution and atheism (which I will be happy to present). Is there anything that supports, creationism? I challenge you to give me proof.

Our existence is evidence for creator.

And you don"t have any real proof that all species have been born as the theory of evolution claims.

I believe Jesus knew more than people today.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 8:57:35 AM
At 11/30/2014 8:18:31 AM, 12_13 wrote:
Religion is against science,... ...For centuries it has, always been an obstacle for science.

I don"t think so, for example Darwin could probably even read without religion and its teachers.

Lets be practical here, do you people really believe that a carpenter who died 2000 years ago, or a shepherd who died 1500 knew more about the universe than people today. There is tons of evidence to support evolution and atheism (which I will be happy to present). Is there anything that supports, creationism? I challenge you to give me proof.

And you don"t have any real proof that all species have been born as the theory of evolution claims.

You are telling me what you think? That's no way to provide an argument. I didn't ask you what you believe. I asked you to show proof of an omnipotent being.
- Epicurus
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:01:12 AM

Dude, that is called a logical fallacy. It is not a valid conclusion at all unless you can show the two are directly connected. Meanwhile, there are other alternative explanations and conclusions that are not as far fetched and one dimensional as yours. They actually have hard evidence to support them, where is your evidence?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:07:11 AM
Check out this link:

https://www.youtube.com...

Knock knock.
Who's there?
It's Jesus, let me in!
Why?
So that I can save you!
From what?
From what me and my daddy will do to you if you don't let me in.

Christian 'salvation' in a nutshell
- Epicurus
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:12:19 AM

Darwin grew up in a religious Christian home and contemplated being a pastor in his early days.

Jesus was taught that we all came from an invisible kingdom called Heaven or the mind of God but they didn't have the modern technology today for God to teach him exactly how He created us as invisible vibrations. From those vibrations, He forms illusions called flesh for us to believe we're real.

Jesus was the first saint amongst all us saints who were directly taught by our invisible Creator. We learn from our Creator that He created us as His Word, also known as His voice. We are created as it shows in this scripture;

"He or him" in the following scripture means the Word of God, also known as the mind ( consciousness ), which is made up of invisible vibrations.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:24:20 AM
Crap, not another one...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:29:13 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:24:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Don't be afraid of atheists and Christians who aren't chosen believers. They are deceived by what they observe in this world. You and I know that our Creator is real.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:30:13 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:12:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Darwin grew up in a religious Christian home and contemplated being a pastor in his early days.

Jesus was taught that we all came from an invisible kingdom called Heaven or the mind of God but they didn't have the modern technology today for God to teach him exactly how He created us as invisible vibrations. From those vibrations, He forms illusions called flesh for us to believe we're real.

Jesus was the first saint amongst all us saints who were directly taught by our invisible Creator. We learn from our Creator that He created us as His Word, also known as His voice. We are created as it shows in this scripture;

"He or him" in the following scripture means the Word of God, also known as the mind ( consciousness ), which is made up of invisible vibrations.

I Colossians 1:
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

So what if darwin was raised, in a religious household? He had a long line of scientist in his ancestors, also his father was a freethinker. He never wanted to become a pastor, but his mother wanted him to be. I don't see how Darwin's life is somehow proof for your religion.

By the way, you can't use bible to prove that it's true. It's circular reasoning! A classic creationist goes like "Everything in the Bible is true. The bible says, blah blah blah. This is true because the bible says it is. And as we established earlier everything in the bible is true.

Henceforth, don't quote bible here. Provide me with observable evidence.
- Epicurus
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:32:52 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:30:13 AM, NedStark wrote:

I Colossians 1:

John 1

So what if darwin was raised, in a religious household? He had a long line of scientist in his ancestors, also his father was a freethinker. He never wanted to become a pastor, but his mother wanted him to be. I don't see how Darwin's life is somehow proof for your religion.

By the way, you can't use bible to prove that it's true. It's circular reasoning! A classic creationist goes like "Everything in the Bible is true. The bible says, blah blah blah. This is true because the bible says it is. And as we established earlier everything in the bible is true.

Henceforth, don't quote bible here. Provide me with observable evidence.

I'm not a Christian and there is no evidence that we exist or that we have a Creator because He's invisible and created us as invisible vibrations.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:34:09 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:29:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Don't be afraid of atheists and Christians who aren't chosen believers. They are deceived by what they observe in this world. You and I know that our Creator is real.

Are you high? You should be afraid of my giant T-rex. He is invisible, and untouchable. Your god is nothing in front of him.
- Epicurus
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:35:34 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:34:09 AM, NedStark wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Are you high? You should be afraid of my giant T-rex. He is invisible, and untouchable. Your god is nothing in front of him.

I'm not afraid of anything now that I know the Truth.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:39:04 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:35:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Wait, you don't know truth, you belief something and you think it is the truth! You have no evidence to support your belief. You are also overly protective of these believes, because they can't withstand questioning.
- Epicurus
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:40:24 AM

Darwin came to understand Christianity was nonsense when he wrote the Origin of Species.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:42:31 AM
Crap, not another one...

Don't be afraid of atheists and Christians who aren't chosen believers.

Society is far more afraid of the self-professed "chosen believers" than anyone else.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:45:28 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:39:04 AM, NedStark wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Wait, you don't know truth, you belief something and you think it is the truth! You have no evidence to support your belief. You are also overly protective of these believes, because they can't withstand questioning.

I don't have to believe anything I see anymore. I know that everything we observe in this world are only illusions that will be destroyed soon by hot molten lava, which is also an illusion. We are living in a dream world that will end and then we'll awaken in new bodies in a new dream for us to experience life.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:47:01 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:40:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Darwin came to understand Christianity was nonsense when he wrote the Origin of Species.

Darwin was just as deceived by what he saw as anyone else on this planet. He didn't know how we were created and neither does any observer in this universe.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:48:19 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:45:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Crap, not another one...

I don't have to believe anything I see anymore. I know that everything we observe in this world are only illusions that will be destroyed soon by hot molten lava, which is also an illusion. We are living in a dream world that will end and then we'll awaken in new bodies in a new dream for us to experience life.

Then the best thing for you to do is to eat some poison and get rid of this illusion. Take the risk. If you are so sure you are right. Then kill yourself.
- Epicurus
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:48:33 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:42:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Society is far more afraid of the self-professed "chosen believers" than anyone else.

Why do you fear Me?

Did you know that fear comes from the lack of knowledge?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:51:08 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:48:19 AM, NedStark wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:45:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Then the best thing for you to do is to eat some poison and get rid of this illusion. Take the risk. If you are so sure you are right. Then kill yourself.

The plan of God is to have me killed by January 24th with a bullet to my forehead.
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:51:56 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:48:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Why do you fear Me?

Way to assume things about others. Are all ceatards judgemental and assuming like you
- Epicurus
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:54:29 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:47:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:40:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Darwin was just as deceived by what he saw as anyone else on this planet. He didn't know how we were created and neither does any observer in this universe.

My, my, so now, you've extended your alienation to the entire universe. Certainly, a formidable exercise in futility.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:55:27 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:51:56 AM, NedStark wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Why do you fear Me?

Way to assume things about others. Are all ceatards judgemental and assuming like you

I asked you a question; Why do you fear Me?
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:55:33 AM
At this point I genuinely believe he is a troll.
- Epicurus
NedStark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:58:43 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:55:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:51:56 AM, NedStark wrote:
Crap, not another one...

Why do you fear Me?

I asked you a question; Why do you fear Me?

Probably, I will ask your god for the answer, I can't think of any conceivable reason to be afraid, of some kid on the internet. Why don't you ask him. I am sure you are always talking to your God.
- Epicurus
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:04:21 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:55:33 AM, NedStark wrote:

Bornofgod is not a troll. You, on the other hand, probably are.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:07:00 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:07:11 AM, NedStark wrote:
Check out this link:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
It's Jesus, let me in!
Why?
So that I can save you!
From what?

I think if you took the time to understand how the christian view salvation the joke would go more like this.

knock Knock
Whose there?
Jesus, let me in.
Why?
Your house is on fire and I have the water hose, when I'm inside my Dad will turn the pump on.
No go away! My house is naturally a little hot. DON'T judge me!
Okay, My Dad and I are going to get as far away as we can from this burning house.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:07:32 AM
At 11/30/2014 10:04:21 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:55:33 AM, NedStark wrote:

Bornofgod is not a troll. You, on the other hand, probably are.
That's right.
You are bogs sock puppet.
Go you good thing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:08:14 AM
Crap, not another one...

Why do you fear Me?

But, in this case, it is an abundance of knowledge that causes the fear, the knowledge of the self-deluded and insane, and what they are capable of doing.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:10:38 AM
At 11/30/2014 10:07:00 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 11/30/2014 9:07:11 AM, NedStark wrote:
Check out this link:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
It's Jesus, let me in!
Why?
So that I can save you!
From what?

I think if you took the time to understand how the christian view salvation the joke would go more like this.

knock Knock
Whose there?
Jesus, let me in.
Why?
Your house is on fire and I have the water hose, when I'm inside my Dad will turn the pump on.
No go away! My house is naturally a little hot. DON'T judge me!
Okay, My Dad and I are going to get as far away as we can from this burning house.

Uh, isn't the point of it all in the fact that Dad causes the fire in the first place?