Jump to topic:

The Pslams 83 War.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:18:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
While Psalm 83 [and other already noted books in the Bible] tells us of this coming war, the Book of Obadiah which is a single book made up of 21 passages is a record of Obadiah"s vision given to him by God about this coming Middle East War.

Obadiah 1:18
The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau. The LORD has spoken.

Israel, represented by the house of Jacob and Joseph reduces Southern Jordan, which is represented by Esau, to rubble. This defeat is thorough leaving no survivors.

Obadiah 1:9
Your warriors, O Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter.

Obadiah 1:9 describes the soldiers of Teman, as having been slaughtered. This emphasizes the severity of Israel"s victory over the Palestinian descendants of Edom. Teman"s modern day equivalent may be Taiwan, about 3 miles east of Petra. However Teman and the mountains of Esau appear to be representative of the entire region of Edom in this passage.

Ezekiel 25:13-14
Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and kill its men and their animals. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan [Saudi Arabia] they will fall by the sword. I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel [Israeli Defense Force IDF], and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign LORD.

This war extends into Saudi Arabia.

Jeremiah 49:8
Turn and flee, hide in deep caves, you who live in Dedan, for I will bring disaster on Esau at the time I punish him.

This is a warning to the Saudis to disengage from their confederate allegiance with the Palestinians. They are instructed to flee from the slaughter and go back into the depths of Saudi Arabia. The historical location of "Dedan" was in Northwest Saudi Arabia. Ezekiel tells us that the Saudis do not heed Jeremiah"s warning.

Ezekiel 25:13
Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and kill its men and their animals. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan they will fall by the sword.

This reference to Dedan, Arabia offers a connection to the confederacy of Esau/Edom found in Psalm 83:4-8 and Obadiah 1:7. In Psalm 83:6, the Saudis are represented by their ancestor Ishmael and are labeled as the "Ishmaelites." Esau is Edom, according to Genesis 36:1, much like his twin bother Jacob is also called Israel [Genesis 32:28]

The army of Israel advances beyond the southern border of Jordan into northwest Saudi Arabia, represented by Dedan, as far south as the Red Sea.

Jeremiah 49:20-21
Therefore, hear what the LORD has planned against Edom, what he has purposed against those who live in Teman: The young of the flock will be dragged away; he will completely destroy their pasture because of them. At the sound of their fall the earth will tremble; their cry will resound to the Red Sea.

This places the confederate members of Saudi Arabia, Southern Jordan, and Egypt within this war's scope.

The army of Israel will cut off its confederate adversaries and then come down upon the Gaza territory. In continuing their conquest, they plunder the people of the East, which according to its scriptural usage in Genesis 29:1, would be Syria. They then lay their hands on all of Jordan causing its capitol to fall under Jewish sovereignty. Ammon represents northern Jordan, the location of the capitol city of Amman. Isaiah says the people of Ammon shall obey them, depicting the surrender of Jordanian sovereignty.

As this war rages, Isaiah 17 describes what will happen in the north with Syria. The description here is quite amazing.

Please take a few seconds to open up and read Isaiah 17:1-14

Isaiah 17:1-9, is describing one of two events:

1) Syria [who we know has chemical and bio-weapons: http://www.meforum.org...] launches some kind of chemical or biological attack that kills many in northern Israel which is then follow by a nuclear attack from Israel that wipes out Damascus.

OR EITHER

2) Israel fighting on all fronts and facing a Syrian army sweeping through the north utilize a limited version of its Samson Option [http://en.wikipedia.org...] to avoid being overrun. This nuclear strike is clearly going hit Damascus which is just over the Israeli northern border. It could be that Isaiah 17:4-6 is describing the radiation poisoning experienced in the north due to the fallout.

The results [from either event] are clearly spelled out. Damascus, the oldest continually inhabited city on earth, will be instantly and completely destroyed and Syria will be crushed by the IDF [Israeli Defense Force].

Isaiah 17:1,9,14
1 An oracle concerning Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

9 In that day their strong cities, which they left because of the Israelites, will be like places abandoned to thickets and undergrowth. And all will be desolation.

14 In the evening, sudden terror! Before the morning, they are gone! This is the portion of those who loot us, the lot of those who plunder us.

From Isaiah 11:14 & Isaiah 17:1 we know that Israel will destroy Damascus and completely take over Syria. Presently, almost every known Middle Easter terrorist organization has representation in Damascus. How fitting that the city that is the most adversarial to the nation of Israel will cease to exist.

Both Jeremiah and Isaiah tell us how Egypt, another member of this Arab coalition, will react to the news of what the IDF [Israeli Defense Force] has done to Syria:

Isaiah 19:16-17
16 In that day the Egyptians will be like women. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the LORD Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the LORD Almighty is planning against them.

The picture that Isaiah aptly portrays is that of a fragile, unarmed female fighting a skilled male warrior wielding a mighty sword. The woman is freighted as the warrior waves his sword in the air.

Jeremiah 49:23-26
23 Against Damascus. "Hamath and Arpad are shamed, for they have heard bad news. They are fainthearted; there is trouble on the sea; it cannot be quiet. 24 Damascus has grown feeble; she turns to flee, and fear has seized her. Anguish and sorrows have taken her like a woman in labor. 25 Why is the city of praise [Jerusalem] not deserted, the city of My joy? 26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her [Damascus] streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day," says the LORD of hosts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:23:18 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:18:16 AM, Rant wrote:
While Psalm 83 [and other already noted books in the Bible] tells us of this coming war, the Book of Obadiah which is a single book made up of 21 passages is a record of Obadiah"s vision given to him by God about this coming Middle East War.

The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau. The LORD has spoken.

Israel, represented by the house of Jacob and Joseph reduces Southern Jordan, which is represented by Esau, to rubble. This defeat is thorough leaving no survivors.

Your warriors, O Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter.

Obadiah 1:9 describes the soldiers of Teman, as having been slaughtered. This emphasizes the severity of Israel"s victory over the Palestinian descendants of Edom. Teman"s modern day equivalent may be Taiwan, about 3 miles east of Petra. However Teman and the mountains of Esau appear to be representative of the entire region of Edom in this passage.

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and kill its men and their animals. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan [Saudi Arabia] they will fall by the sword. I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel [Israeli Defense Force IDF], and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign LORD.

Turn and flee, hide in deep caves, you who live in Dedan, for I will bring disaster on Esau at the time I punish him.

This is a warning to the Saudis to disengage from their confederate allegiance with the Palestinians. They are instructed to flee from the slaughter and go back into the depths of Saudi Arabia. The historical location of "Dedan" was in Northwest Saudi Arabia. Ezekiel tells us that the Saudis do not heed Jeremiah"s warning.

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and kill its men and their animals. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan they will fall by the sword.

This reference to Dedan, Arabia offers a connection to the confederacy of Esau/Edom found in Psalm 83:4-8 and Obadiah 1:7. In Psalm 83:6, the Saudis are represented by their ancestor Ishmael and are labeled as the "Ishmaelites." Esau is Edom, according to Genesis 36:1, much like his twin bother Jacob is also called Israel [Genesis 32:28]

The army of Israel advances beyond the southern border of Jordan into northwest Saudi Arabia, represented by Dedan, as far south as the Red Sea.

Therefore, hear what the LORD has planned against Edom, what he has purposed against those who live in Teman: The young of the flock will be dragged away; he will completely destroy their pasture because of them. At the sound of their fall the earth will tremble; their cry will resound to the Red Sea.

This places the confederate members of Saudi Arabia, Southern Jordan, and Egypt within this war's scope.

The army of Israel will cut off its confederate adversaries and then come down upon the Gaza territory. In continuing their conquest, they plunder the people of the East, which according to its scriptural usage in Genesis 29:1, would be Syria. They then lay their hands on all of Jordan causing its capitol to fall under Jewish sovereignty. Ammon represents northern Jordan, the location of the capitol city of Amman. Isaiah says the people of Ammon shall obey them, depicting the surrender of Jordanian sovereignty.

As this war rages, Isaiah 17 describes what will happen in the north with Syria. The description here is quite amazing.

1) Syria [who we know has chemical and bio-weapons: http://www.meforum.org...] launches some kind of chemical or biological attack that kills many in northern Israel which is then follow by a nuclear attack from Israel that wipes out Damascus.

OR EITHER

2) Israel fighting on all fronts and facing a Syrian army sweeping through the north utilize a limited version of its Samson Option [http://en.wikipedia.org...] to avoid being overrun. This nuclear strike is clearly going hit Damascus which is just over the Israeli northern border. It could be that Isaiah 17:4-6 is describing the radiation poisoning experienced in the north due to the fallout.

The results [from either event] are clearly spelled out. Damascus, the oldest continually inhabited city on earth, will be instantly and completely destroyed and Syria will be crushed by the IDF [Israeli Defense Force].

1 An oracle concerning Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

9 In that day their strong cities, which they left because of the Israelites, will be like places abandoned to thickets and undergrowth. And all will be desolation.

14 In the evening, sudden terror! Before the morning, they are gone! This is the portion of those who loot us, the lot of those who plunder us.

From Isaiah 11:14 & Isaiah 17:1 we know that Israel will destroy Damascus and completely take over Syria. Presently, almost every known Middle Easter terrorist organization has representation in Damascus. How fitting that the city that is the most adversarial to the nation of Israel will cease to exist.

Both Jeremiah and Isaiah tell us how Egypt, another member of this Arab coalition, will react to the news of what the IDF [Israeli Defense Force] has done to Syria:

16 In that day the Egyptians will be like women. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the LORD Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the LORD Almighty is planning against them.

The picture that Isaiah aptly portrays is that of a fragile, unarmed female fighting a skilled male warrior wielding a mighty sword. The woman is freighted as the warrior waves his sword in the air.

23 Against Damascus. "Hamath and Arpad are shamed, for they have heard bad news. They are fainthearted; there is trouble on the sea; it cannot be quiet. 24 Damascus has grown feeble; she turns to flee, and fear has seized her. Anguish and sorrows have taken her like a woman in labor. 25 Why is the city of praise [Jerusalem] not deserted, the city of My joy? 26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her [Damascus] streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day," says the LORD of hosts.

This is proof that NO Christian has any authority by our invisible Creator to read the prophecies and teach from them.

Did you know that you're a false prophet for interpreting the prophecies and trying to teach those false interpretations to those who listen to you?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:26:57 AM
Reason why Iran is not in Psalm 83 war is because of Jeremiah 49:34-39

Judgment on Elam (Iran) Jeremiah 49 : 34-39
The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah.

Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. 36 And I will bring upon Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven. And I will scatter them to all those winds, and there shall be no nation to which those driven out of Elam shall not come. 37 I will terrify Elam before their enemies and before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, my fierce anger, declares the Lord. I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them, 38 and I will set my throne in Elam and destroy their king and officials, declares the Lord.

39 "But in the latter days I will restore the fortunes of Elam, declares the Lord."
Persia and Elam comprise greater Iran. Elam covered west-central Iran as depicted in the image, and Persia encompassed most of the other surrounding territory. A careful study suggests both Ezekiel"s and Jeremiah"s Iranian prophecies appear to be unfulfilled end time events. If so, this suggests that modern day Iran faces a double jeopardy in the last days.
Jeremiah predicts that Elam will be struck at the foremost place of its strength. If such an attack occurred in the near future that would probably be its nuclear site(s). Not necessarily all sites, but specifically sites existing within the boundaries of ancient Elam. A prime target would be the Bushehr nuclear site identified in the image.
Subsequently, the prophet warns that after the attack the affected populations are forced to scatter from the area. Jeremiah says, "There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go." This could be the result of Iranian"s attempting to flee from an isolated nuclear disaster. Should the Bushehr nuclear reactor be struck, this becomes a very real possibility because the facility is loaded with Russian supplied fuel rods. These rods were loaded during the summer of 2010. At the time former UN Ambassador John Bolton warned that once the rods were loaded in place, an attack upon the site could result in severe radioactive fallout.
If Jeremiah 49:34-39 is alluding to a pre-Psalm 83 strike upon Iran"s nuclear program, this could partially explain why the rogue state is not a participant in the Psalm. Additionally, perhaps nuclear fallout causes only the Iranians from the central west coast to evacuate into other nations, which would still leave the preponderance of Persia, (northern Iran) with some remaining shields and helmets to fight with in Ezekiel 38.
It is important to note that Ezekiel seems to intentionally omit Elam from the Gog of Magog invasion. This strongly suggests that not all of modern-day Iran participates in the infamous Gog of Magog invasion of I
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:27:34 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:18:16 AM, Rant wrote:

Taiwan is 3 miles east of Petra? Okay, I've officially stopped listening...

OR EITHER

Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:30:20 AM

The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah.

Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. 36 And I will bring upon Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven. And I will scatter them to all those winds, and there shall be no nation to which those driven out of Elam shall not come. 37 I will terrify Elam before their enemies and before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, my fierce anger, declares the Lord. I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them, 38 and I will set my throne in Elam and destroy their king and officials, declares the Lord.

39 "But in the latter days I will restore the fortunes of Elam, declares the Lord."
Persia and Elam comprise greater Iran. Elam covered west-central Iran as depicted in the image, and Persia encompassed most of the other surrounding territory. A careful study suggests both Ezekiel"s and Jeremiah"s Iranian prophecies appear to be unfulfilled end time events. If so, this suggests that modern day Iran faces a double jeopardy in the last days.
Jeremiah predicts that Elam will be struck at the foremost place of its strength. If such an attack occurred in the near future that would probably be its nuclear site(s). Not necessarily all sites, but specifically sites existing within the boundaries of ancient Elam. A prime target would be the Bushehr nuclear site identified in the image.
Subsequently, the prophet warns that after the attack the affected populations are forced to scatter from the area. Jeremiah says, "There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go." This could be the result of Iranian"s attempting to flee from an isolated nuclear disaster. Should the Bushehr nuclear reactor be struck, this becomes a very real possibility because the facility is loaded with Russian supplied fuel rods. These rods were loaded during the summer of 2010. At the time former UN Ambassador John Bolton warned that once the rods were loaded in place, an attack upon the site could result in severe radioactive fallout.
If Jeremiah 49:34-39 is alluding to a pre-Psalm 83 strike upon Iran"s nuclear program, this could partially explain why the rogue state is not a participant in the Psalm. Additionally, perhaps nuclear fallout causes only the Iranians from the central west coast to evacuate into other nations, which would still leave the preponderance of Persia, (northern Iran) with some remaining shields and helmets to fight with in Ezekiel 38.
It is important to note that Ezekiel seems to intentionally omit Elam from the Gog of Magog invasion. This strongly suggests that not all of modern-day Iran participates in the infamous Gog of Magog invasion of Israel.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:34:35 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:30:20 AM, Rant wrote:

It is important to note that Ezekiel seems to intentionally omit Elam from the Gog of Magog invasion. This strongly suggests that not all of modern-day Iran participates in the infamous Gog of Magog invasion of Israel.

Every interpretation of yours in this OP if false. You shouldn't be trying to teach the future when you don't even know who God is?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:36:04 AM
The war of Psalm 83 that describes Arab nations forming a confederacy to cut Israel off from being a nation has to occur before the war in Ezekiel because no other scenario makes sense. Israel can only be living in peace and security before the Ezekiel Gog war if the armies of the Arab nations are once and for all crushed. Today we can see Arab nations armed to the teeth and ready to war against Israel and ready to fulfill Psalm 83.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:43:29 AM
Asaph"s prayer was that Israel"s current enemies will be just as soundly defeated as were the Midianites and the Canaanites, their armies scattered and their leaders executed.

Should this be the case, Israel will become larger, not smaller, with the contention over the ownership of Gaza, the West bank and the Golan put to an end. Israel will become stronger, not weaker, its military reputation vastly enhanced. The divided land would be divided no more, and Jerusalem would remain a unified city. The controversial security fence could even come down, since the land borders on all three sides would be considered safe and the threat of terrorist attacks diminished. In most people"s minds 60 years of war will have finally ended. It will be the perfect opportunity for Israel to be lured into a false sense of security and become a peaceful and unsuspecting people living in a land of unwalled villages as our verses from Ezekiel 38 require. This is a critical condition that must be met prior to Ezekiel"s battle and the fulfillment of Psalm 83 would go a long way toward meeting it. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:43:29 AM
At 11/30/2014 9:36:04 AM, Rant wrote:
The war of Psalm 83 that describes Arab nations forming a confederacy to cut Israel off from being a nation has to occur before the war in Ezekiel because no other scenario makes sense. Israel can only be living in peace and security before the Ezekiel Gog war if the armies of the Arab nations are once and for all crushed. Today we can see Arab nations armed to the teeth and ready to war against Israel and ready to fulfill Psalm 83.

The prophecies have nothing to do with visible wars on this planet. The battle of our Lord is to kill all the flesh of man and end this first age. When the earth begins to shake violently, this will end the battle of Armageddon because just after the earth starts shaking, hot molten lava will break through the crust and melt everything, including the crust into a lake of fire;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:51:06 AM
Whether "the world" likes it or not, the Bible tells us that God gave Abraham and his descendents all the land of Israel, spanning to the Euphrates River (which includes Jordan and Syria):

Genesis 15: 18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: (the territory of) 19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, 20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, 21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

Genesis 35:10-12 God said to him, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel." So he named him Israel. And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body. The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you."

Deuteronomy 34: 4 "This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, 'I will give it to your offspring'"

2 Chronicles 6:5-6 'Since the day that I brought My people from the land of Egypt, I did not choose a city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house that My name might be there, nor did I choose any man for a leader over My people Israel; but I have chosen Jerusalem that My name might be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.'

Numbers 34: 1 ADONAI told Moshe 2 to give this order to the people of Isra'el: "When you enter the land of Kena'an, it will become your land to pass on as an inheritance, the land of Kena'an as defined by these borders. 3 "Your southern portion will extend from the Tzin Desert close to the border of Edom. The eastern terminus of your southern border is at the end of the Dead Sea. 4 From there your border turns, goes south of the 'Akrabbim Ascent and passes on to Tzin. From there it goes south of Kadesh-Barnea, on to Hatzar-Adar, and on to 'Atzmon. 5 Then the border turns and goes from 'Atzmon to the Vadi of Egypt and along it to the Sea. 6 "Your western border will be the Great Sea. 7 "Your northern border will be as follows: from the Great Sea mark a line to Mount Hor, 8 and from Mount Hor mark a line to the entrance of Hamat. The border goes out to Tz'dad.

9 Then the border goes to Zifron and finally to Hatzar-'Einan; this is your northern border. 10 "For the eastern border mark your line from Hatzar-'Enan to Sh'fam. 11 Then the border goes down from Sh'fam to Rivlah, on the east side of 'Ayin, then down until it hits the slope east of Lake Kinneret. 12 From there it goes down the Yarden River till it flows into the Dead Sea. These will be the borders of your land." 13 Moshe gave this order to the people of Isra'el: "This is the land in which you will receive inheritances by lot, which ADONAI has ordered to give to the nine tribes and the half-tribe. 14 The tribe of the descendants of Re'uven have already received their land for inheritance according to their clans, and so have the descendants of Gad and the half-tribe of M'nasheh. 15 These two-and-a-half tribes have received their inheritance on this side of the Yarden, across from Yericho and eastward, toward the sunrise."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 9:53:52 AM
Today's "Palestinians" are actually Arabs who were strangers to the Land; many were kicked out of surrounding countries for various reasons and ended up in Israel - and they were allowed to remain in Israel after God kept His promise and made Israel a nation once more in 1948! Instead of being grateful and "integrating" these "foreigners" to Israel are now demanding the Land be returned to them.....

What strong statements! Here we can see that Israel is suffering BECAUSE they allowed the Arabs and other settlers to remain in THEIR Land back in 1948 when Israel was returned to them! The Jews are being harassed and killed still today because they didn't obey YHWH to force ALL foreigners out of Israel....

So, here's a suggestion: Rather than to bow down to the "Palestinians" by dividing Israel for purposes of "appeasement": Send the Arabs back to where they belong and leave Israel alone! As you can see in the news, Israel and the Jews continue to be attacked from every angle, just as they always have throughout history. Whether you think they're right or wrong, "the Jews" are included in "God's Chosen People" and Israel is God's Land.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 2:02:05 PM
Mark Twain in the Holy Land

Mark Twain visited Israel in 1867, and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad. He described a desolate country " devoid of both vegetation and human population:

"".. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds" a silent mournful expanse". a desolation". we never saw a human being on the whole route". hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country."

He was amazed by the smallness of the city of Jerusalem:

"A fast walker could go outside the walls of Jerusalem and walk entirely around the city in an hour. I do not know how else to make one understand how small it is."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 2:21:17 PM
When Israel was founded 64 years ago, it was a barren country with no natural resources, little water, and more than half of its land mass desert. The only thing the new country had going for it was the natural creativity of its people.

More than six decades later, the Israelis have turned their country into an oasis of technology and innovation. With the most startups per capita worldwide, and the third highest number of patents per head, Israel has become one of the leading players in the world of high-tech innovation, attracting international giants to its shores.

From health breakthroughs to technology, agriculture, the environment and the arts, the country"s innovations are transforming and enriching lives everywhere. Israel today is playing a significant role in some of the most important challenges facing our planet.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 3:08:02 AM
At 11/30/2014 2:21:17 PM, Rant wrote:
When Israel was founded 64 years ago, it was a barren country with no natural resources, little water, and more than half of its land mass desert. The only thing the new country had going for it was the natural creativity of its people.

More than six decades later, the Israelis have turned their country into an oasis of technology and innovation. With the most startups per capita worldwide, and the third highest number of patents per head, Israel has become one of the leading players in the world of high-tech innovation, attracting international giants to its shores.

From health breakthroughs to technology, agriculture, the environment and the arts, the country"s innovations are transforming and enriching lives everywhere. Israel today is playing a significant role in some of the most important challenges facing our planet.

That would be because America robbed their poor of trillions of $$$ and gave it to the rich in Israel. Big deal.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin