Jump to topic:

The Restrainer.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:03:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Question 1: Does Satan currently control the ENTIRE planet?

We look to Matthew 4:8-9 for the answer:

"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me"

As per these verses, the answer is an overwhelming YES!! The Bible confirms, in no uncertain terms, that the ENTIRE world is under Satan"s rule. In these verses, it was clearly Satan"s to give to Jesus if the Lord would have wanted to accept this tainted gift. Again, the Bible is telling us, in no uncertain terms, that the ENTIRE planet is currently Satan"s kingdom. And judging by the sin-filled nature of our entertainment-driven culture, should this really come as a surprise? Absolutely not!!

Question 2: Does Satan control ONE UNIFIED evil force that rules over the entire planet?

We look to Matthew 12:25-26 for the answer:

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

Therefore, the answer is once again a resounding YES!! The Bible confirms that there is only ONE Satan and has a kingdom that stands!! Satan therefore only has ONE world-wide army.

Combine the above two answers together and what does the world have? The world has a UNIFIED one world evil force wherein the ENTIRE planet is their kingdom. Not only that, but Satan has had the keys to this planet for almost 6000 years now. This is all part of God"s glorious plan of redemption with free will.

Question 3: Given that Satan controls the entire planet, does this mean Satan can currently do as he pleases?

We look to 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 for the answer:

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Praise the Lord forever, the answer to this question is CURRENTLY NO!! Satan is currently being restrained from doing as he pleases by our loving and all-powerful Lord with the Holy Spirit. However, after the Rapture, that restraint will finally disappear and Satan and his demons will finally have their way without impediment. This will result in the very worst of times EVER!! The Bible PROMISES this!!

These current restraints, controlled by the Holy Spirit, put Satan in a permanent rage, hating all that God loves. Satan wants to do what he wants, whenever he wants. Right now, he simply can"t. He detests that!! However, that will change with the Rapture, but only for a short period.

Question 4: Is Satan"s end goal to institute One World Government?

Absolutely yes!! The Tower of Babel was Satan"s first attempt at One World Government. Satan then went on with several future attempts, trying to implement a One World Government. However, until now, the restrainer has kept Satan from being successful in this quest.

However, Satan knows the Bible EXTREMELY well. After all, he quoted it to Jesus to try to tempt Him. Satan has been studying the Bible for 1000s of years. Satan knows, directly from God"s Word, that he will soon be successful in his final attempt for One World Government.

However, the difference between Satan"s deluded belief and the Bible"s Truth is that Satan actually believes that he will be able to defeat God at the end. So arrogant is Satan that he somehow believes that he will be able to defeat his Creator. However, the Bible tells us that Satan will soon be in for a VERY rude awakening!!

Question 5: For guaranteed success, what would be the least risky structure that would ensure Satan will achieve his goal of One World Government?

Satan is a planner with a diabolical purpose. Satan also has had a LOT of time on his side (for now). In fact, he has had MANY generations to plot this worldwide takeover. Satan has already had around 6,000 years to put his One World Government in place and God will soon allow him to have his way. All of this will be allowed in order for God to punish a wicked world by giving them what they want " SATAN AND NO JESUS!!

Thank the Lord, the only thing currently holding back Satan"s plan is the restrainer, the Holy Spirit. He does this for our protection, praise Him forever. However, the restrainer will be removed shortly, wherein we, the Bride of Christ, will soon be removed at the same time in the long awaited and longed for Rapture.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 10:14:05 AM
Is it possible that someone can live that long and still believe in the three pigs and the big bad wolf?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 1:06:08 PM
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 2:09:16 AM
Be vewy, vewy quiet or the boogieman will hear you and come out from under your bed and eat your feet.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 5:30:01 PM
At 11/30/2014 10:03:10 AM, Rant wrote:

No, Mother Nature does.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 5:52:59 PM
At 11/30/2014 10:14:05 AM, bull poop wrote....everywhere I go, it seems like I smell stinking compost which was proof that a beast was here. Am I the only one who seems to have a stench following me?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 5:56:23 PM
Bull Poop wrote: Hi, I stink like fresh compost from a big ugly beast. I was passing by and wanted to drop some fertilizer on you. Enjoy!!! I'm full of it, I'll drop in on you again soon! Your beloved Bull, Poop.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 5:58:51 PM
At 12/3/2014 5:56:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Bull Poop wrote: Hi, I stink like fresh compost from a big ugly beast. I was passing by and wanted to drop some fertilizer on you. Enjoy!!! I'm full of it, I'll drop in on you again soon! Your beloved Bull, Poop.

Scared little thing aren't you?
Keep crying it really becomes you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 6:04:16 PM
At 12/3/2014 5:58:51 PM, bullpoop wrote: This is all I have to say: you are full of bull poop and I'm here to give you a double dose of it to make sure. As long as my body is able to kick up dust, I'm going to spread composting bull poop of beasts in your face as much as possible, stinker. Pardon me while I go take a long suck on the liqour, it helps keep me from smelling myself while I spread my benefits on you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 6:05:58 PM
At 11/30/2014 10:03:10 AM, Rant wrote:

We look to Matthew 4:8-9 for the answer:

"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me"

As per these verses, the answer is an overwhelming YES!! The Bible confirms, in no uncertain terms, that the ENTIRE world is under Satan"s rule. In these verses, it was clearly Satan"s to give to Jesus if the Lord would have wanted to accept this tainted gift. Again, the Bible is telling us, in no uncertain terms, that the ENTIRE planet is currently Satan"s kingdom. And judging by the sin-filled nature of our entertainment-driven culture, should this really come as a surprise? Absolutely not!!

Question 2: Does Satan control ONE UNIFIED evil force that rules over the entire planet?

We look to Matthew 12:25-26 for the answer:

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

Therefore, the answer is once again a resounding YES!! The Bible confirms that there is only ONE Satan and has a kingdom that stands!! Satan therefore only has ONE world-wide army.

Combine the above two answers together and what does the world have? The world has a UNIFIED one world evil force wherein the ENTIRE planet is their kingdom. Not only that, but Satan has had the keys to this planet for almost 6000 years now. This is all part of God"s glorious plan of redemption with free will.

Question 3: Given that Satan controls the entire planet, does this mean Satan can currently do as he pleases?

We look to 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 for the answer:

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Praise the Lord forever, the answer to this question is CURRENTLY NO!! Satan is currently being restrained from doing as he pleases by our loving and all-powerful Lord with the Holy Spirit. However, after the Rapture, that restraint will finally disappear and Satan and his demons will finally have their way without impediment. This will result in the very worst of times EVER!! The Bible PROMISES this!!

These current restraints, controlled by the Holy Spirit, put Satan in a permanent rage, hating all that God loves. Satan wants to do what he wants, whenever he wants. Right now, he simply can"t. He detests that!! However, that will change with the Rapture, but only for a short period.

Question 4: Is Satan"s end goal to institute One World Government?

Absolutely yes!! The Tower of Babel was Satan"s first attempt at One World Government. Satan then went on with several future attempts, trying to implement a One World Government. However, until now, the restrainer has kept Satan from being successful in this quest.

However, Satan knows the Bible EXTREMELY well. After all, he quoted it to Jesus to try to tempt Him. Satan has been studying the Bible for 1000s of years. Satan knows, directly from God"s Word, that he will soon be successful in his final attempt for One World Government.

However, the difference between Satan"s deluded belief and the Bible"s Truth is that Satan actually believes that he will be able to defeat God at the end. So arrogant is Satan that he somehow believes that he will be able to defeat his Creator. However, the Bible tells us that Satan will soon be in for a VERY rude awakening!!

Question 5: For guaranteed success, what would be the least risky structure that would ensure Satan will achieve his goal of One World Government?

Satan is a planner with a diabolical purpose. Satan also has had a LOT of time on his side (for now). In fact, he has had MANY generations to plot this worldwide takeover. Satan has already had around 6,000 years to put his One World Government in place and God will soon allow him to have his way. All of this will be allowed in order for God to punish a wicked world by giving them what they want " SATAN AND NO JESUS!!

Thank the Lord, the only thing currently holding back Satan"s plan is the restrainer, the Holy Spirit. He does this for our protection, praise Him forever. However, the restrainer will be removed shortly, wherein we, the Bride of Christ, will soon be removed at the same time in the long awaited and longed for Rapture.

Amen.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 6:11:56 PM
At 12/3/2014 6:04:16 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/3/2014 5:58:51 PM, bullpoop wrote: This is all I have to say: you are full of bull poop and I'm here to give you a double dose of it to make sure. As long as my body is able to kick up dust, I'm going to spread composting bull poop of beasts in your face as much as possible, stinker. Pardon me while I go take a long suck on the liqour, it helps keep me from smelling myself while I spread my benefits on you.

Pathetic little coward.