Jump to topic:

Does God ignore atheists?

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:39:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does God ignore atheists now, or will He only ignore them when they are burning in Hell? Is God really ignoring the atheist, or is He simply withdrawing from them since they are pushing Him away? Does God care about atheists? Does He want them to die? Does He want them to burn in Hell? Does He love them? Is He out to get them? Are they wise or are they fools? Is God right or are the atheists right? Does God have the right to kill all of them now or in the future, one by one or all at the same time like genocide? Can people ask stupid questions and say stupid things? Does God care?
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:47:26 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:39:44 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Does God ignore atheists now, or will He only ignore them when they are burning in Hell? Is God really ignoring the atheist, or is He simply withdrawing from them since they are pushing Him away? Does God care about atheists? Does He want them to die? Does He want them to burn in Hell? Does He love them? Is He out to get them? Are they wise or are they fools? Is God right or are the atheists right? Does God have the right to kill all of them now or in the future, one by one or all at the same time like genocide? Can people ask stupid questions and say stupid things? Does God care?

Atheists ignore trolls like you
Ashton
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:50:04 PM

You lost me with "burning in hell". Atheists ignore trolls.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:55:30 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:47:26 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

I wish they would. It looks like you are a sucker for trolls, aren't you? Since you say I'm a troll and you get so easily hooked like a hungry fish while I'm trolling your waters...you must be one hungry sucker fish.. Now do you see why I declined your request to be friends with me? How old are you, son? Have you ever thought that you are stupid?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:00:09 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:50:04 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

You lost me with "burning in hell". Atheists ignore trolls.

I wish they would. It looks like you are a sucker for trolls, aren't you? Since you say I'm a troll and you get so easily hooked like a hungry fish while I'm trolling your waters...you must be one hungry sucker fish.. Now do you see why I declined your request to be friends with me? How old are you, son? Have you ever thought that you are stupid?

Say hello to the animal who thinks you might enjoy him exposing himself to you. Also, take some of his bull poop and use it to enrich your composter. Then you can spread it on some strawberry fields and all roll around in it together. You can even cook up a withches brew and hold hands and dance around the fire singing Kumbaya.

Go easy on the animal, we don't want him to devour himself in his lust toward you.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:07:43 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:55:30 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Dude if someone tells you, you are a troller and if in reality you are not, thas means you are a super dumb like a zombie you know what i mean :D and dude in your signature you wrote there "Romans 10:8-10" believe me nobody will go and check what is written in "romans" so that shows you are really stupid fellow :P
Never fart near dog
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:20:07 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:07:43 PM, POPOO5560 wrote stupid stuff because he thinks Allah told him to do it.

Dude if someone tells you, you are a troller and if in reality you are not, thas means you are a super dumb like a zombie you know what i mean :D and dude in your signature you wrote there "Romans 10:8-10" believe me nobody will go and check what is written in "romans" so that shows you are really stupid fellow :P

LMGIG wrote:

Oh yeah, I believe you. You claim to believe God's name is Allah and he is great and will reward you for killing Christians and Jews in his name, but you are afraid to blow a big fart in public and claim your reward from Allah. You are a coward. I do not believe cowards. I wouldn't even believe you if you were standing here in front of me with a great big fart ready to blow.

I think it's time for you to bow toward Mecca and sniff the desert tail of the man bowing in front of you. Your Imam says do it now. Be a good Muslim and bend over for Imammy.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:25:27 PM

Nice. Sometimes I like to fantasize that there really is a hell and imagine you burning in it.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:26:21 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:20:07 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:07:43 PM, POPOO5560 wrote stupid stuff because he thinks Allah told him to do it.

LMGIG wrote:

Oh yeah, I believe you. You claim to believe God's name is Allah and he is great and will reward you for killing Christians and Jews in his name, but you are afraid to blow a big fart in public and claim your reward from Allah. You are a coward. I do not believe cowards. I wouldn't even believe you if you were standing here in front of me with a great big fart ready to blow.

I think it's time for you to bow toward Mecca and sniff the desert tail of the man bowing in front of you. Your Imam says do it now. Be a good Muslim and bend over for Imammy.

https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:27:25 PM

God has been using His atheists to show His Christians that they can't interpret the prophecies and to show them that they're all hypocrites.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:30:51 PM

Nah but I've always thought "God" made a flaw when designing you.
Ashton
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:33:39 PM
Does God ignore atheists now, or will He only ignore them when they are burning in Hell?
An invisible mythical supernatural character ignores everyone including the believers in him.
Life ( the Spirit of Life) ignores what it ignores and pays attention to whatever it pays attention to.
Love/God covers all sins. (Pro 10:12) You could see that as covering them as in hiding them or covering them as making itself responsible to fix them as in "I got it covered" I will fix it, there is nothing you need to do. You don't need to believe in any supernatural characters to save you from any eternally burning fire.

Is God really ignoring the atheist, or is He simply withdrawing from them since they are pushing Him away?
Atheists are not pushing away anything but imaginary mythical characters. They cannot believe mythical characters are real.
Atheists do not push Love away. They welcome Love like any other person welcomes love/God.
They just see Love an an attitude and emotion not as an invisible character. Understand?

Does God care about atheists?

No mythical gods care about anyone including those who invented them.
Humans generally care about humans. A few even care about their own enemies.

Does Love care about others? Do you care about others?

Does He want them to die? Does He want them to burn in Hell? Does He love them? Is He out to get them?

No mythical characters love anyone. No mythical characters want anything. They have no wants except for imaginary ones. They are not out to get anyone. They are not dangerous. They are imaginary.

Are they wise or are they fools?

All people are wise fools. The fools think they are wise and the wise know they are fools.

Is God right or are the atheists right?

No mythical characters are right about anything because they cannot think for themselves. Their promoters do all their thinking for them and those promoters all believe they are right.

Does God have the right to kill all of them now or in the future, one by one or all at the same time like genocide?

Do mythical characters have the right or the ability to kill anyone in reality? Nope of course not.

Life ( the spirit of life) gives life and also takes life. That is the way it behaves in an automatic cycle. It is the principle by which it works. It makes no difference whether people think it is justified or not. All die in the end regardless of whether humans think they deserve to die or not. No invisible supernatural character is going to stop anyone from dying.

Can people ask stupid questions and say stupid things?
Yes they can and do.

Does God care?
Nope, obviously not. Neither do humans. They just laugh at the idiots who do and say stupid things.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:41:05 PM
LMGIG wrote :Does God care?
Skydevil wrote: Nope, obviously not. Neither do humans. They just laugh at the idiots who do and say stupid things.

Well if God does not care, why should you? Oh yeah, you are not human, you are an angel. Give the atheists a hug for me, ok?
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:59:44 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:33:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Does God ignore atheists now, or will He only ignore them when they are burning in Hell?
An invisible mythical supernatural character ignores everyone including the believers in him.
Life ( the Spirit of Life) ignores what it ignores and pays attention to whatever it pays attention to.
Love/God covers all sins. (Pro 10:12) You could see that as covering them as in hiding them or covering them as making itself responsible to fix them as in "I got it covered" I will fix it, there is nothing you need to do. You don't need to believe in any supernatural characters to save you from any eternally burning fire.

Is God really ignoring the atheist, or is He simply withdrawing from them since they are pushing Him away?
Atheists are not pushing away anything but imaginary mythical characters. They cannot believe mythical characters are real.
Atheists do not push Love away. They welcome Love like any other person welcomes love/God.
They just see Love an an attitude and emotion not as an invisible character. Understand?

Does He want them to die? Does He want them to burn in Hell? Does He love them? Is He out to get them?

No mythical characters love anyone. No mythical characters want anything. They have no wants except for imaginary ones. They are not out to get anyone. They are not dangerous. They are imaginary.

All people are wise fools. The fools think they are wise and the wise know they are fools.

No mythical characters are right about anything because they cannot think for themselves. Their promoters do all their thinking for them and those promoters all believe they are right.

Does God have the right to kill all of them now or in the future, one by one or all at the same time like genocide?

Do mythical characters have the right or the ability to kill anyone in reality? Nope of course not.

Life ( the spirit of life) gives life and also takes life. That is the way it behaves in an automatic cycle. It is the principle by which it works. It makes no difference whether people think it is justified or not. All die in the end regardless of whether humans think they deserve to die or not. No invisible supernatural character is going to stop anyone from dying.

Yes they can and do.

Does God care?
Nope, obviously not. Neither do humans. They just laugh at the idiots who do and say stupid things.

Put it to him straight! :)

Be careful. You're a female and women aren't allowed to disagree with him. He calls me a witch and another derogatory term that also starts with a "w". Lol!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:19:25 PM
God ignores everyone. Only his followers can't seem to figure that out and follow his lead.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:27:28 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:41:05 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
LMGIG wrote :Does God care?
Skydevil wrote: Nope, obviously not. Neither do humans. They just laugh at the idiots who do and say stupid things.

Well if God does not care, why should you? Oh yeah, you are not human, you are an angel. Give the atheists a hug for me, ok?

Because I love little children. They make me laugh a lot. It's great to watch them grow up and become enlightened eventually. Seeing things through their eyes makes one feel young again.

HUGS all around to all Atheist and all Theists who want a HUG from an Angel who is neither a theist or an atheist but is a mixture of both. I believe what I don't believe.

Yes I am a real Angel. My mother named me Angel. Angel is my real name. I am however also still human regardless of what others want to believe.

The word Angel in Hebrew ( Malak) is simply a word which means "a messenger". No supernatural powers are necessary to be a messenger of truth. It just means you need to be honest with yourself and others.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:34:09 PM
At 12/1/2014 6:27:28 PM, Skyangel wrote something ignored:

ignoring whatever Skydevil wrote, LMGIG wrote:

There are no female angels in the Bible. They are always masculine in name and in appearance. Femiizing angels is an insult to God.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:35:36 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:59:44 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:33:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Yes they can and do.

Does God care?

Put it to him straight! :)

He doesn't recognize it as straight talk. He thinks it is twisted and warped.

Be careful. You're a female and women aren't allowed to disagree with him. He calls me a witch and another derogatory term that also starts with a "w". Lol!

Well he already thinks I am a skydevil so maybe you are right. He obviously hates it when he meets anyone who is smarter than he is so he needs to bring those people down to his level. Derogatory and demeaning words are the only way he can achieve that on the net. I hate to think how he treats the people in his family who don't agree with him.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:42:42 PM

LMGIG wrote:

How wrong can they be? The name of god is not allah, it"s Harold as everybody knows.
"Our Father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:49:00 PM
At 12/1/2014 6:34:09 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

There are no female angels in the Bible. They are always masculine in name and in appearance. Femiizing angels is an insult to God.

There are no female or male spirits of any kind in the bible. Obviously you have no clue when it comes to spiritual things.

Giving something only a masculine form is also an insult to God (the Spirit of Love).
Love is not masculine nor feminine. It is genderless. It is not a Father figure or a Mother figure. It is an attitude. It is a WAY of LIFE in TRUTH. It is a process. It is a principle.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

What is your problem with women?

It makes no difference if you are male or female you can still be a messenger of truth which is what an angel is in reality.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:58:02 PM
At 12/1/2014 6:42:42 PM, Gentorev wrote:

LMGIG wrote:

How wrong can they be? The name of god is not allah, it"s Harold as everybody knows.
"Our Father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name."

Harolds angels want you to listen to that too...."Hark", means listen.

"Hark, the Harolds Angels sing....."
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:06:11 PM
At 12/1/2014 6:34:09 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You are so intimidated by women aren't you? You honestly can't handle a female having intelligence. You're a sexist troll.

I think I'm going to go PM my boyfriend, sexy brained Beasty about it. He thinks I'm hot because I have a giant intellect. He likes it when I talk about the LHC. He always makes me feel so much better. ;)
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:38:58 PM
Do you think God is ignoring you? You can be sure I am ignoring you.

why don't you invite an animal over to visit your birdbath garden. Maybe he can bring some bull poop to put in your composter and spread it in your garden.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:41:21 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:30:51 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

LMGIG wrote: I wish they would. It looks like you are a sucker for trolls, aren't you? Since you say I'm a troll and you get so easily hooked like a hungry fish while I'm trolling your waters...you must be one hungry sucker fish.. Now do you see why I declined your request to be friends with me? How old are you, son? Have you ever thought that you are stupid?

You sure act stupid
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:42:25 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:38:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Do you think God is ignoring you? You can be sure I am ignoring you.

why don't you invite an animal over to visit your birdbath garden. Maybe he can bring some bull poop to put in your composter and spread it in your garden.

He already comes over and plays in my birdbath with me.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:44:24 PM
At 12/1/2014 6:49:00 PM, Skyangel wrote something ignorant

LMGIG wrote: Is God ignoring you? I am ignoring you. Do you think God is ignoring you? whatever you write, you might as well address it to whoever might read it. I won't read it. I suggest you try to keep it on topic and discuss the OP like an adult.
Jayhawker_Soule
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:45:38 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:44:24 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/1/2014 6:49:00 PM, Skyangel wrote something ignorant

LMGIG wrote: Is God ignoring you? I am ignoring you. ...

Apparently not. You're not very good at this.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:46:45 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:44:24 PM, Jayhawker_Soule wrote something ignorant

LMGIG wrote: Do you think God is ignoring you? I sure am ignoring you. Whatever you write, I suggest you try to discuss the OP. If you do or not, that's your choice. You can act like a adult or act like a child. I won't be reading your stuff any more. I'm adding you to my ignore list.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:47:41 PM
At 12/1/2014 7:41:21 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:30:51 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

LMGIG wrote: I wish they would. It looks like you are a sucker for trolls, aren't you? Since you say I'm a troll and you get so easily hooked like a hungry fish while I'm trolling your waters...you must be one hungry sucker fish.. Now do you see why I declined your request to be friends with me? How old are you, son? Have you ever thought that you are stupid?

You sure act stupid

The BOP is on you to prove that I am indeed stupider than you.
Ashton