Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

PLEASE CHRISTAINs.....

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.
Never fart near dog
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 12:36:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Because it has good teaching.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:15:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 12:36:14 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Because it has good teaching.

im not saying its not good, im coming from the view point to believe in something that is from God, if book of hebrews has "good teachings", buddhism has good teachings as well so thats make it God's word?
Never fart near dog
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:22:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Because it's not presented to them when they first learn about it as a collection of books. It's presented to them as one part of the same book. Most don't even know how their Bibles were composed and came to be in it's current form, and fewer know that much of their bibles is forged, interpolated, spliced together or outright forged (including 4 to 6 of the Pauline Epistles).

Heck, some people on this very forum still believe the absurd notion that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John really were written by their corresponding Apostles. The ignorance is painful sometimes.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:50:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:22:24 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Because it's not presented to them when they first learn about it as a collection of books. It's presented to them as one part of the same book. Most don't even know how their Bibles were composed and came to be in it's current form, and fewer know that much of their bibles is forged, interpolated, spliced together or outright forged (including 4 to 6 of the Pauline Epistles).

Heck, some people on this very forum still believe the absurd notion that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John really were written by their corresponding Apostles. The ignorance is painful sometimes.

but dude the problem is there are bunch of people knowing the bible has anonymous books but keep thumb sucking it, like you know the christain debaters like James White and Sam Shamoun they saying book of Hebrews is anonymous but still preaching it now wtf is that? where is his brain for Gods sake..... sam says " it confirms the teachings of christ" but WTF its anonymous who cares what its talks about maybe it written by some pagan roman or a jew... they cant throw it away funny.....
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:53:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:50:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:22:24 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Because it's not presented to them when they first learn about it as a collection of books. It's presented to them as one part of the same book. Most don't even know how their Bibles were composed and came to be in it's current form, and fewer know that much of their bibles is forged, interpolated, spliced together or outright forged (including 4 to 6 of the Pauline Epistles).

Heck, some people on this very forum still believe the absurd notion that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John really were written by their corresponding Apostles. The ignorance is painful sometimes.

but dude the problem is there are bunch of people knowing the bible has anonymous books but keep thumb sucking it, like you know the christain debaters like James White and Sam Shamoun they saying book of Hebrews is anonymous but still preaching it now wtf is that? where is his brain for Gods sake..... sam says " it confirms the teachings of christ" but WTF its anonymous who cares what its talks about maybe it written by some pagan roman or a jew... they cant throw it away funny.....

and James White say "he got no problem" for not knowing its author book of hebrews lol!!
Never fart near dog
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:03:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:50:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:22:24 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Because it's not presented to them when they first learn about it as a collection of books. It's presented to them as one part of the same book. Most don't even know how their Bibles were composed and came to be in it's current form, and fewer know that much of their bibles is forged, interpolated, spliced together or outright forged (including 4 to 6 of the Pauline Epistles).

Heck, some people on this very forum still believe the absurd notion that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John really were written by their corresponding Apostles. The ignorance is painful sometimes.

but dude the problem is there are bunch of people knowing the bible has anonymous books but keep thumb sucking it, like you know the christain debaters like James White and Sam Shamoun they saying book of Hebrews is anonymous but still preaching it now wtf is that? where is his brain for Gods sake..... sam says " it confirms the teachings of christ" but WTF its anonymous who cares what its talks about maybe it written by some pagan roman or a jew... they cant throw it away funny.....

I was talking about Christians in general. I am guessing than 1% are familiar with scholarship and apologetics, so their opinions are rather unimportant.

it's easier to reject Hebrews than it is to reject the Gospels however, since Hebrews was originally written in.... Hebrew, lol. And it was written later than the Gospels were.

On the other hand the Gospels were written with clear motive on the author's part. Each of the four authors had their own theologies. In the 2nd century, the fabrication of false texts was much more common than the copying of the 1st century texts. So yeah, these Epistles (Hebrews, Timothy 1/2, etc) fit that description. Even our Canon gospels were not all written by the main authors. For example thje Gospel of Luke's first 2 chapters are almost certainly not original to the text, and were spliced on later.

The Gospel of Mark is thought to have lost a page, which left an abrupt ending at 16:8, so scribes ended up manufacturing an extra 12 verses. 2nd Corinthians Letter is actually 2, maybe more letters spliced together before they got formally retained in manuscripts.

Etc. Etc.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:22:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:15:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
im not saying its not good, im coming from the view point to believe in something that is from God, if book of hebrews has "good teachings", buddhism has good teachings as well so thats make it God's word?

Could you give me one example of good teaching in Buddhism?

I think I didn"t say that good teaching makes something automatically God"s word. The reason why I think book for Hebrews should be in the Bible is that its teachings are good, they fit well to the whole Bible and gives more understanding.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 2:20:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

No, bot everybody, only those who don;t know better.

Not that who wrote it is important, it is what it contains that is such an important message, and ont one unique to that book either.

I suggest that first you try proving that they are in fact anonynmous. I pesonally believe that the internal evidence says that they are written by exactly who they say they are written by.

Why leave them in?

Simple because they are part of a comletely harmonious whole, which tells the asme story continuously from Genesis to Revelation, and it would be something of an insult to teh God who inspred them to omit them.

Would you buy a volume of shakespeares Othello with the last act missing?

Or a dectecticve novel with the last few chaprters left out.

Of course not, neither should you leave out any part of scripture whihc God has chosen to have included.

Also, there is nothing new in the wrongly named New Testament, simply evidence of the fulilment of earlier prophecies, and extra details on others.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 3:56:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 1:22:40 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:15:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
im not saying its not good, im coming from the view point to believe in something that is from God, if book of hebrews has "good teachings", buddhism has good teachings as well so thats make it God's word?

Could you give me one example of good teaching in Buddhism?

There are 500+ million Buddhists on earth, i mean whole religion without any good teaching? common sense.


I think I didn"t say that good teaching makes something automatically God"s word. The reason why I think book for Hebrews should be in the Bible is that its teachings are good, they fit well to the whole Bible and gives more understanding.

first you cant add and delete whatever you want from the bible because you bible its God's word, if its God's word how dare anyone can put things into it which written by unknown authors? and if your logic follows that if someone find some "good teaching" you can put it into the bible? that logic is that.

you something want to push things into the bible alteast add to it title saying "its not God's word but it has good teaching confirming life of Christ". you have the right to do that, but adding things you confusing people thinking its from God and that is deception.
Never fart near dog
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 4:04:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:03:59 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:50:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:22:24 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Because it's not presented to them when they first learn about it as a collection of books. It's presented to them as one part of the same book. Most don't even know how their Bibles were composed and came to be in it's current form, and fewer know that much of their bibles is forged, interpolated, spliced together or outright forged (including 4 to 6 of the Pauline Epistles).

Heck, some people on this very forum still believe the absurd notion that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John really were written by their corresponding Apostles. The ignorance is painful sometimes.

but dude the problem is there are bunch of people knowing the bible has anonymous books but keep thumb sucking it, like you know the christain debaters like James White and Sam Shamoun they saying book of Hebrews is anonymous but still preaching it now wtf is that? where is his brain for Gods sake..... sam says " it confirms the teachings of christ" but WTF its anonymous who cares what its talks about maybe it written by some pagan roman or a jew... they cant throw it away funny.....

I was talking about Christians in general. I am guessing than 1% are familiar with scholarship and apologetics, so their opinions are rather unimportant.

it's easier to reject Hebrews than it is to reject the Gospels however, since Hebrews was originally written in.... Hebrew, lol.

Hebrews was not originally written in Hebrew.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 4:13:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/3/2014 2:20:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

No, bot everybody, only those who don;t know better.

Not that who wrote it is important, it is what it contains that is such an important message, and ont one unique to that book either.

not who wrote it is important?! you grasping what you are saying dude? who care what its talking about it written by unknown author so you can push and throw things when ever u like. its anonynous and not God's word why you keep defending something that shouldnt be there?


I suggest that first you try proving that they are in fact anonynmous. I pesonally believe that the internal evidence says that they are written by exactly who they say they are written by.

book of hebrews doesnt claim to be written by someone its anonymous so how you believe "exactly who they say they are written by"? who are they? unknown. thats my point.


Why leave them in?

Simple because they are part of a comletely harmonious whole, which tells the asme story continuously from Genesis to Revelation, and it would be something of an insult to teh God who inspred them to omit them.

but you dont know who wrote it so how do you know its inspired by God?!? where is your logic.


Would you buy a volume of shakespeares Othello with the last act missing?

Or a dectecticve novel with the last few chaprters left out.

Of course not, neither should you leave out any part of scripture whihc God has chosen to have included.

Also, there is nothing new in the wrongly named New Testament, simply evidence of the fulilment of earlier prophecies, and extra details on others.

you talking like you know how the bible as a whole should look like. nobody knows that and wont know. because of that you have bibles of 66 books, 81, 73 books and more, versions of the bible everyone put and delete what every they want. all the bible developed over time (including today), and in all versions you have MANY ANONYMOUS BOOKS so you thumb sucking pile of books that shouldnt be there.
Never fart near dog
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 4:13:48 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/3/2014 2:20:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

No, bot everybody, only those who don;t know better.

Not that who wrote it is important, it is what it contains that is such an important message, and ont one unique to that book either.

not who wrote it is important?! you grasping what you are saying dude? who care what its talking about it written by unknown author so you can push and throw things when ever u like. its anonynous and not God's word why you keep defending something that shouldnt be there?

Of course it is God's word, it fits in completely with the\rest of what the bible teaches from Genesis to Revelation. That is the onyl way of telling wether something belongs.

You tell me why you don't feel it fits and I'll show you why the Hebrew Srcriptuires tell you you are wrong.

No, who wrote it down doesn't matter. It is who inspired it that does, and it is so self-evidently,for it's content, a part of God's word.

You may not like it, but that's your problem. It tells you nothing that wasn't foretold centuries before.



I suggest that first you try proving that they are in fact anonynmous. I pesonally believe that the internal evidence says that they are written by exactly who they say they are written by.

book of hebrews doesnt claim to be written by someone its anonymous so how you believe "exactly who they say they are written by"? who are they? unknown. thats my point.

I believe theya re written by who they say they are because the internal evidence gives me no reason to doubt it.

Yes I now it's your point, but it is a very unimportant one. As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.



Why leave them in?

Simple because they are part of a comletely harmonious whole, which tells the asme story continuously from Genesis to Revelation, and it would be something of an insult to teh God who inspred them to omit them.

but you dont know who wrote it so how do you know its inspired by God?!? where is your logic.

I know it is inspired by God the same way I know the rest of the bible is, because it teaches nothg that cannot be found elsewhere ins scriipture.

Everything it teaches is the fulfilment of much earlier scriptursal writings and / or the confirmation of prophecy fulfilled.

As long as it maintains the harmony of bible teaching, it belongs, and it does,



Would you buy a volume of shakespeares Othello with the last act missing?

Or a dectecticve novel with the last few chaprters left out.

Of course not, neither should you leave out any part of scripture whihc God has chosen to have included.

Also, there is nothing new in the wrongly named New Testament, simply evidence of the fulilment of earlier prophecies, and extra details on others.

you talking like you know how the bible as a whole should look like. nobody knows that and wont know. because of that you have bibles of 66 books, 81, 73 books and more, versions of the bible everyone put and delete what every they want. all the bible developed over time (including today), and in all versions you have MANY ANONYMOUS BOOKS so you thumb sucking pile of books that shouldnt be there.

I know exactly how the bible should look. It is the word of God therefore it must be harmonious, consistent, accurate, and a part of the same story from Genesis to Revelatiuon reflecting God's constant personality and his one purpose.

Hebrews does just that, as does every other book in teh currently accepted canon.

God's purpose formankind was to be one race, nto many, to live eternally in health and peace, and to care for his creation, all of it, ncluding each otehr, as well as to have a good relationsjhip with him.

That is made clear in Genesis 1 & 2. The final acheivement of that purpose is detailed in Revelation 20-22.

Everything in between simply details the outworking of that purpose, honestly, telling of its success and admitting it's failures.

Like it or not. That is the truth of is
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.

And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 7:47:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.


And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.

No it is not. It is my belief that humans make mistakes and God does not hide them. He does not lie, even to cover up where his plans haven't exactly gone how he wanted them to.

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of all, but then apparently you don't even understand what I am saying let alone what scripture is, lol.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:01:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 7:47:23 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.


And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.

No it is not. It is my belief that humans make mistakes and God does not hide them. He does not lie, even to cover up where his plans haven't exactly gone how he wanted them to.

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of all, but then apparently you don't even understand what I am saying let alone what scripture is, lol.

You continually state that the apostles and jesus are wrong.
If it's the word of god and he knows they are wrong then he is lying by having that crap in his word of god.
You are simply incapable of going even one step beyond the indoctrinated drivel you spew and see what the natural consequences are if what you say is true.

If there are lies in the bible then they are gods lies because they are god's words.
If there are errors then god is lying by leaving those errors and proclaiming them to be his words or god makes errors and is not all omni. In fact your god is as stupid as you.
You dummy.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:42:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 8:01:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:47:23 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.


And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.

No it is not. It is my belief that humans make mistakes and God does not hide them. He does not lie, even to cover up where his plans haven't exactly gone how he wanted them to.

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of all, but then apparently you don't even understand what I am saying let alone what scripture is, lol.

You continually state that the apostles and jesus are wrong.
If it's the word of god and he knows they are wrong then he is lying by having that crap in his word of god.
You are simply incapable of going even one step beyond the indoctrinated drivel you spew and see what the natural consequences are if what you say is true.

If there are lies in the bible then they are gods lies because they are god's words.
If there are errors then god is lying by leaving those errors and proclaiming them to be his words or god makes errors and is not all omni. In fact your god is as stupid as you.
You dummy.

No, he is simly being hoinest and nto hiding the mistakes they made - Dummy, lol.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:56:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 8:42:15 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 8:01:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:47:23 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.


And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.

No it is not. It is my belief that humans make mistakes and God does not hide them. He does not lie, even to cover up where his plans haven't exactly gone how he wanted them to.

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of all, but then apparently you don't even understand what I am saying let alone what scripture is, lol.

You continually state that the apostles and jesus are wrong.
If it's the word of god and he knows they are wrong then he is lying by having that crap in his word of god.
You are simply incapable of going even one step beyond the indoctrinated drivel you spew and see what the natural consequences are if what you say is true.

If there are lies in the bible then they are gods lies because they are god's words.
If there are errors then god is lying by leaving those errors and proclaiming them to be his words or god makes errors and is not all omni. In fact your god is as stupid as you.
You dummy.

No, he is simly being hoinest and nto hiding the mistakes they made - Dummy, lol.

Nah, that excuse can't be used for god's word. Because the mistakes are his.
You know the omnipotent, omniscient god.
That is a god who can't make mistakes.

But you claim that his word can't be believed.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 9:04:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2014 8:56:22 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 8:42:15 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 8:01:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:47:23 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/4/2014 7:03:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 5:49:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
As long as it is God's word, inspired by God it matters not a jot who the pen was held by.


And it's your claim that god makes mistakes in his word and even tells lies.

Good luck. The more you write the more you prove your book to be a load of crap and yourself to be a lying simpleton.

No it is not. It is my belief that humans make mistakes and God does not hide them. He does not lie, even to cover up where his plans haven't exactly gone how he wanted them to.

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of all, but then apparently you don't even understand what I am saying let alone what scripture is, lol.

You continually state that the apostles and jesus are wrong.
If it's the word of god and he knows they are wrong then he is lying by having that crap in his word of god.
You are simply incapable of going even one step beyond the indoctrinated drivel you spew and see what the natural consequences are if what you say is true.

If there are lies in the bible then they are gods lies because they are god's words.
If there are errors then god is lying by leaving those errors and proclaiming them to be his words or god makes errors and is not all omni. In fact your god is as stupid as you.
You dummy.

No, he is simly being hoinest and nto hiding the mistakes they made - Dummy, lol.

Nah, that excuse can't be used for god's word. Because the mistakes are his.
You know the omnipotent, omniscient god.
That is a god who can't make mistakes.

But you claim that his word can't be believed.

No, they aren't his mistakes, they ar ethe mistakes of the ones who make them.

God doesn't make mistakes.

His son when on earth is said to have, as have the Apostles. If God tried to hide them, that would be a mistake because it wouldn't give poeple like you the oppportunity to show what blind bigots you are.
ethang5
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 9:13:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

Probably because it isn't a direct question.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Where did you get the idea that the value of the book is in who it's author is? Who wrote the book is insignificant. The important thing is, does it contain the words of God?

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so?

Why would we remove some of the words of God from the rest of the Bible? We have no reason (or authority) to remove it.

why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!?

We believe things are true based on their content, not on who said it. So we keep believing Hebrews because it is true.

and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

Answered already.

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to.

So if the Book said it's author was Al Rakim, everything would be fine? The content of the book matters not to whether we believe it is true or false?

thank you very much.

You're welcome.

The the Qur'an states that copies of the true Torah and the true Gospel were present in Mecca and Medina at the time of Muhammad. The books which were available in Mecca during the lifetime of Muhammad were identical to the Torah and the Gospel which we have today (including Hebrews). There are even verses where Muhammad actually quotes or appeals to the Torah and/or the Gospel.
http://answering-islam.org...
Surahs 10:94; 21:7; 29:46; 4:136 & 5:46-47,69
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 9:45:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

The books of the new testament were written and produced by religious antichrists who stole written and spoken words from God's saints and mixed them with their religious ideas from Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman and Jewish teachings and traditions.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:01:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 9:13:36 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

Probably because it isn't a direct question.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Where did you get the idea that the value of the book is in who it's author is? Who wrote the book is insignificant. The important thing is, does it contain the words of God?

Who wrote the book is insignificant. ?!?! WHAT LOGIC IS THAT. and what its "contain" makes some texts to be Word of God ha? when it praises Jesus (pbuh) or Paul? so you are saying when its has a "good content (according to you)" (without knowing who wrote it) it becomes automatically word of God.... wow amazing way of thinking.


if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so?

Why would we remove some of the words of God from the rest of the Bible? We have no reason (or authority) to remove it.

why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!?

We believe things are true based on their content, not on who said it. So we keep believing Hebrews because it is true.

why its true? how do you know maybe the writer changed some things inside intentionally to deceive people? or it written by old man with low memory forgetting and adding things..... MAYBE!


and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

Answered already.

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to.

So if the Book said it's author was Al Rakim, everything would be fine? The content of the book matters not to whether we believe it is true or false?

thank you very much.

You're welcome.

So you dancing around the bush with absolute nonsense. beliece things written by anonymous perons.

BINLD FAITH!! WHERE IS LOGIC FOR GOD'S SAKE

The the Qur'an states that copies of the true Torah and the true Gospel were present in Mecca and Medina at the time of Muhammad. The books which were available in Mecca during the lifetime of Muhammad were identical to the Torah and the Gospel which we have today (including Hebrews). There are even verses where Muhammad actually quotes or appeals to the Torah and/or the Gospel.
http://answering-islam.org...
Surahs 10:94; 21:7; 29:46; 4:136 & 5:46-47,69

dont need to push the Quran inside here the subject is anonymity of the bible which people believing because you follow emotion and ignoring simple logic.
Never fart near dog
ethang5
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:29:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:01:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/8/2014 9:13:36 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Where did you get the idea that the value of the book is in who it's author is? Who wrote the book is insignificant. The important thing is, does it contain the words of God?

Who wrote the book is insignificant. ?!?! WHAT LOGIC IS THAT. and what its "contain" makes some texts to be Word of God ha? when it praises Jesus (pbuh) or Paul? so you are saying when its has a "good content (according to you)" (without knowing who wrote it) it becomes automatically word of God....

No. That is what it seems like to you because you have poor reading comprehension and poor logical skills. You asked about a certain book, Hebrews. I answered. I made no comment about every book. I mentioned content of a book as affective on truth or falsehood of that book. I said nothing about any book automatically becoming the word of God because it contains truth. I hope I won't have to be wasting time countering stupid comments like that often.

...wow amazing way of thinking.

You thought it. But "amazing" is not the word I would have used.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so?

Why would we remove some of the words of God from the rest of the Bible? We have no reason (or authority) to remove it.

why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!?

We believe things are true based on their content, not on who said it. So we keep believing Hebrews because it is true.

why its true? how do you know maybe the writer changed some things inside intentionally to deceive people? or it written by old man with low memory forgetting and adding things..... MAYBE!

It agrees with, and is validated by, other books. It was considered authentic by Church fathers. The Holy Spirit confirms its truth to me. A grasping at straws "maybe" is not worthy of a change in my beliefs.

and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

Answered already.

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to.

So if the Book said it's author was Al Rakim, everything would be fine? The content of the book matters not to whether we believe it is true or false?

thank you very much.

You're welcome.

So you dancing around the bush with absolute nonsense. beliece things written by anonymous perons.

There is no need to be stupid. You asked why the book of Hebrews is kept. I told you. You think if a book is anonymous it should not be in the Bible, but you cannot tell us why. It's just your opinion and whomever disagrees is "dancing around the bush". If an anonymous person wrote that the Earth is round, would you disbelieve it?

BINLD FAITH!! WHERE IS LOGIC FOR GOD'S SAKE

The the Qur'an states that copies of the true Torah and the true Gospel were present in Mecca and Medina at the time of Muhammad. The books which were available in Mecca during the lifetime of Muhammad were identical to the Torah and the Gospel which we have today (including Hebrews). There are even verses where Muhammad actually quotes or appeals to the Torah and/or the Gospel.
http://answering-islam.org...
Surahs 10:94; 21:7; 29:46; 4:136 & 5:46-47,69

dont need to push the Quran inside here the subject is anonymity of the bible which people believing because you follow emotion and ignoring simple logic.

Then Allah through Muhammad ignored simple logic because he also agreed that the NT was the word of God. Do you contradict Allah?

I asked you, what is it about the author being anonymous that makes the book unworthy of being in the bible? Use some of that logic you rant bout and answer that.

I asked you if the content of a book is important to whether it should be believed. You didn't answer. Is that because you know a truthful answer will kill your argument, or that you don't understand the question?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 2:07:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:29:47 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:01:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/8/2014 9:13:36 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Where did you get the idea that the value of the book is in who it's author is? Who wrote the book is insignificant. The important thing is, does it contain the words of God?

Who wrote the book is insignificant. ?!?! WHAT LOGIC IS THAT. and what its "contain" makes some texts to be Word of God ha? when it praises Jesus (pbuh) or Paul? so you are saying when its has a "good content (according to you)" (without knowing who wrote it) it becomes automatically word of God....

No. That is what it seems like to you because you have poor reading comprehension and poor logical skills. You asked about a certain book, Hebrews. I answered. I made no comment about every book. I mentioned content of a book as affective on truth or falsehood of that book. I said nothing about any book automatically becoming the word of God because it contains truth. I hope I won't have to be wasting time countering stupid comments like that often.

...wow amazing way of thinking.

You thought it. But "amazing" is not the word I would have used.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so?

Why would we remove some of the words of God from the rest of the Bible? We have no reason (or authority) to remove it.

why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!?

We believe things are true based on their content, not on who said it. So we keep believing Hebrews because it is true.

why its true? how do you know maybe the writer changed some things inside intentionally to deceive people? or it written by old man with low memory forgetting and adding things..... MAYBE!

It agrees with, and is validated by, other books. It was considered authentic by Church fathers. The Holy Spirit confirms its truth to me. A grasping at straws "maybe" is not worthy of a change in my beliefs.

and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

Answered already.

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to.

So if the Book said it's author was Al Rakim, everything would be fine? The content of the book matters not to whether we believe it is true or false?

thank you very much.

You're welcome.

So you dancing around the bush with absolute nonsense. beliece things written by anonymous perons.

There is no need to be stupid. You asked why the book of Hebrews is kept. I told you. You think if a book is anonymous it should not be in the Bible, but you cannot tell us why. It's just your opinion and whomever disagrees is "dancing around the bush". If an anonymous person wrote that the Earth is round, would you disbelieve it?

BINLD FAITH!! WHERE IS LOGIC FOR GOD'S SAKE

The the Qur'an states that copies of the true Torah and the true Gospel were present in Mecca and Medina at the time of Muhammad. The books which were available in Mecca during the lifetime of Muhammad were identical to the Torah and the Gospel which we have today (including Hebrews). There are even verses where Muhammad actually quotes or appeals to the Torah and/or the Gospel.
http://answering-islam.org...
Surahs 10:94; 21:7; 29:46; 4:136 & 5:46-47,69

dont need to push the Quran inside here the subject is anonymity of the bible which people believing because you follow emotion and ignoring simple logic.

Then Allah through Muhammad ignored simple logic because he also agreed that the NT was the word of God. Do you contradict Allah?

I asked you, what is it about the author being anonymous that makes the book unworthy of being in the bible? Use some of that logic you rant bout and answer that.

why its important? because people would write their own stuff into it and delete whatevrer they like, changing everything intentionally or unintentionally, what you think everyone who speaks about Jesus and God is inspired by the Holy Ghost? how many stuff they wrote in the first century you know how many christain sects there were at that time??....how many version of bible do you have??? how many manuscripts do you have?? 25000+ and not one identical to another(!!!).... this is because everyone wrote it uncontrollably. maybe the writer is a deceiver or lair HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THAT???? if i gave you a anonymous newspaper would you believe in what they wrote they even if you like its "content"? anonymity makes big differences, for that the Gospels gives you different contradictory stories about Jesus.

I asked you if the content of a book is important to whether it should be believed. You didn't answer. Is that because you know a truthful answer will kill your argument, or that you don't understand the question?

i didnt answer?? wow please tell us what is that "important content"? how you differentiate 2 texts being important.... what makes it to be important? there is some formula or what? what make your "truth (according to you, subjective)" of the bible (which version...) to be move truthful above any holy book?
Never fart near dog
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:06:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Truthful statements are true regardless who states them.

1+1=2 even if a mentally ill person states so.
just as
1+1=5 is false if a mentally ill person states so.

The claims are judged not the claimer.

Atheist tactic: Bias Assessment, using different criteria of discerning truth to get the answer they want.

Fallacy: Ad hominem

http://www.nizkor.org...
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:12:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Ummm ... because anonymity is not an acceptable reason to discard a book.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Again, anonymity alone is no reason to discard a book.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ethang5
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 6:36:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 2:07:31 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:29:47 AM, ethang5 wrote:

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Where did you get the idea that the value of the book is in who it's author is? Who wrote the book is insignificant. The important thing is, does it contain the words of God?

Who wrote the book is insignificant. ?!?! WHAT LOGIC IS THAT. and what its "contain" makes some texts to be Word of God ha? when it praises Jesus (pbuh) or Paul? so you are saying when its has a "good content (according to you)" (without knowing who wrote it) it becomes automatically word of God....

No. That is what it seems like to you because you have poor reading comprehension and poor logical skills. You asked about a certain book, Hebrews. I answered. I made no comment about every book. I mentioned content of a book as affective on truth or falsehood of that book. I said nothing about any book automatically becoming the word of God because it contains truth. I hope I won't have to be wasting time countering stupid comments like that often.

...wow amazing way of thinking.

You thought it. But "amazing" is not the word I would have used.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so?

Why would we remove some of the words of God from the rest of the Bible? We have no reason (or authority) to remove it.

why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!?

We believe things are true based on their content, not on who said it. So we keep believing Hebrews because it is true.

why its true? how do you know maybe the writer changed some things inside intentionally to deceive people? or it written by old man with low memory forgetting and adding things..... MAYBE!

It agrees with, and is validated by, other books. It was considered authentic by Church fathers. The Holy Spirit confirms its truth to me. A grasping at straws "maybe" is not worthy of a change in my beliefs.

and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

Answered already.

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to.

So if the Book said it's author was Al Rakim, everything would be fine? The content of the book matters not to whether we believe it is true or false?

thank you very much.

You're welcome.

So you dancing around the bush with absolute nonsense. beliece things written by anonymous perons.

There is no need to be stupid. You asked why the book of Hebrews is kept. I told you. You think if a book is anonymous it should not be in the Bible, but you cannot tell us why. It's just your opinion and whomever disagrees is "dancing around the bush". If an anonymous person wrote that the Earth is round, would you disbelieve it?

BINLD FAITH!! WHERE IS LOGIC FOR GOD'S SAKE

The the Qur'an states that copies of the true Torah and the true Gospel were present in Mecca and Medina at the time of Muhammad. The books which were available in Mecca during the lifetime of Muhammad were identical to the Torah and the Gospel which we have today (including Hebrews). There are even verses where Muhammad actually quotes or appeals to the Torah and/or the Gospel.
http://answering-islam.org...
Surahs 10:94; 21:7; 29:46; 4:136 & 5:46-47,69

dont need to push the Quran inside here the subject is anonymity of the bible which people believing because you follow emotion and ignoring simple logic.

Then Allah through Muhammad ignored simple logic because he also agreed that the NT was the word of God. Do you contradict Allah?

I asked you, what is it about the author being anonymous that makes the book unworthy of being in the bible? Use some of that logic you rant bout and answer that.

why its important? because people would write their own stuff into it and delete whatevrer they like, changing everything intentionally or unintentionally, what you think everyone who speaks about Jesus and God is inspired by the Holy Ghost?

No, which is why I don't judge the quality of a book simply by who wrote it. Many books which are not anonymous have had stuff added into them and deleted whatever they liked, changing everything intentionally or unintentionally. How does the book not being anonymous stop that from happening?

There is a way to verify books regardless of who they are written by. Do you think Christians would accept any book simply because it was written by Paul? No. Content would matter.

how many stuff they wrote in the first century you know how many christain sects there were at that time??....how many version of bible do you have??? how many manuscripts do you have?? 25000+ and not one identical to another(!!!).... this is because everyone wrote it uncontrollably. maybe the writer is a deceiver or lair HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THAT????

3 ways. First, we have the Holy Spirit who leads us to truth. 2nd, we have other scripture which validates and verifies claims. And finally we have logic, given us by God which we can use to weed out the nonsense like the "Gospel of Thomas" or the "Koran".

if i gave you a anonymous newspaper would you believe in what they wrote they even if you like its "content"?

I did not say the book needed content I liked. I said the content of the book matters to believability. Do you disagree?

anonymity makes big differences, for that the Gospels gives you different contradictory stories about Jesus.

I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

I asked you if the content of a book is important to whether it should be believed. You didn't answer. Is that because you know a truthful answer will kill your argument, or that you don't understand the question?

i didnt answer?? wow please tell us what is that "important content"? how you differentiate 2 texts being important.... what makes it to be important?

In my statement above, the word "important" referred to how content relates to believability. I did not say the content was important. I said the content [had an effect on/mattered to] whether we believed the book.

there is some formula or what?

Obviously you don't know how the books of the Bible were chosen. Why not go and educate yourself and then come back with a question or challenge? Trying to make a case from ignorance is counterproductive.

what make your "truth (according to you, subjective)" of the bible (which version...) to be move truthful above any holy book?

Truth is NEVER subjective. The Bible is truth, thus the Bible isn't subjective either. There are 3 basic reasons why the Bible is superior to every other book which claims to be the words of God.

First, because the Bible IS in fact, the words of God. Besides claiming to be the words of God like the other books, the Bible IS in fact the words of God. No other script can match the Bible for grandeur and authority of content. It sounds like the words of God.

Second, the Bible makes sense in a deep and human way. This is why it is banned in so many Moslem countries. People reading it make a connection to that deep and human truth. So people who are against truth do not want others to read it.

Third, the Bible is verifiable in so many ways, historically, socially, culturally, chronologically, and emotionally. This is why it has been so popular throughout time and in so many cultures. I tried it, and I found it to be true.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 7:30:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 7:06:01 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it? if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Truthful statements are true regardless who states them.

1+1=2 even if a mentally ill person states so.
just as
1+1=5 is false if a mentally ill person states so.

The claims are judged not the claimer.

Atheist tactic: Bias Assessment, using different criteria of discerning truth to get the answer they want.

Fallacy: Ad hominem

http://www.nizkor.org...

1+1=2 because now you reasoning is deductive way, "truth" of the bible is not deductive, its your "truth" of some stories written by anonymous authors. what make your stories more truthful more than Harry potter? same thing there are both stories.

Ad hominem? now you trying to blame me for not answering why you think its "truth"... can you tell me what is truth for you? its 1+1=2 or jesus dying for your sins?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 7:44:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 7:12:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Ummm ... because anonymity is not an acceptable reason to discard a book.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Again, anonymity alone is no reason to discard a book.

good luck with that. its not the issue/problem? ok tell me which bible is the "truth". bible of the Protestant world or of the Catholics or Ethiopian Orthodox canon?? which version you prefere to read KJV or SV ?? there are plenty different bibles by God they are not the same its not about translations its VERSIONS. so yeah everyone wrote what every they like by anonymous people around the world. if you had the chance to preserve the "bible" in controlled (meaning not by anonymous people) transmission you would have 1 bible but you dont.
Never fart near dog
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 8:30:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2014 7:44:21 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/8/2014 7:12:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/2/2014 8:12:44 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
please answer without dancing aroung the bush never saw direct answer.

everybody agree the book of Hebrews is anonymous. again EVERYBODY. so why you keep reading it in your bible and not throw it?

Ummm ... because anonymity is not an acceptable reason to discard a book.

if you not gonna remove it from the bible why so? why you keep believing things that they are anonymous!? and if you remove it from the bible, why not cast out also anonymous books in the bible like the Gospels?

PLEASE IF YOU NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT EXPLAIN WHY becasue its really stupid to believe anonymous books whatever religion you ascribe to. thank you very much.

Again, anonymity alone is no reason to discard a book.

good luck with that. its not the issue/problem? ok tell me which bible is the "truth". bible of the Protestant world or of the Catholics or Ethiopian Orthodox canon?? which version you prefere to read KJV or SV ?? there are plenty different bibles by God they are not the same its not about translations its VERSIONS. so yeah everyone wrote what every they like by anonymous people around the world. if you had the chance to preserve the "bible" in controlled (meaning not by anonymous people) transmission you would have 1 bible but you dont.

You make no sense. The Protestant Bible, Catholic Bible, and all other Bibles contain the book of Hebrews. Evidently anonymity posed no problems to them.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."