DawkinsNeedsToDJ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 2:34:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 1:58:52 PM, FantumHeist wrote:
We all know Abraham Lincoln Died for our sins

Honestly, you could use the exact same arguments many religious do, about the inconsistency of science, about the wonderful world, about prophecies. Quite sad.
I However, believe or great lord and savior peace be upon him, divinely emerged the world from sadness. He slaved away day after day, feeling every drip of chocolate run onto his hands. Every bead of sweat rolling down his cheek. It is only selfish to deny him for all he has done to us. Vanilla 4:201337 shows us the validity of his claims. He predicted " Hank, Its a bit warm in here".
Can't you see it? This is obviously a prediction about the warming of the earth. Notice how me, the sole true religion believer is amazing at everything. I may be a preschooler who only knows how to type, I KNOW I AM RIGHT! I HAVE TOUCHED MILTON! REACH OUT TO HIM AND YOU WILL RECEIVVEE!
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 11:25:52 PM
At 12/2/2014 2:34:01 PM, DawkinsNeedsToDJ wrote:
At 12/2/2014 1:58:52 PM, FantumHeist wrote:
We all know Abraham Lincoln Died for our sins

Honestly, you could use the exact same arguments many religious do, about the inconsistency of science, about the wonderful world, about prophecies. Quite sad.
I However, believe or great lord and savior peace be upon him, divinely emerged the world from sadness. He slaved away day after day, feeling every drip of chocolate run onto his hands. Every bead of sweat rolling down his cheek. It is only selfish to deny him for all he has done to us. Vanilla 4:201337 shows us the validity of his claims. He predicted " Hank, Its a bit warm in here".
Can't you see it? This is obviously a prediction about the warming of the earth. Notice how me, the sole true religion believer is amazing at everything. I may be a preschooler who only knows how to type, I KNOW I AM RIGHT! I HAVE TOUCHED MILTON! REACH OUT TO HIM AND YOU WILL RECEIVVEE!

Sounds as good as any of the others to me.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
FantumHeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 8:08:15 AM
Gandalf sacrificed his only son
Sincerely, FantumHeist a game developer and young scientist and Visionary