Jump to topic:

This Is How Stronge The IDF Really Is!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 8:46:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
US official warned Lebanon"s Army Commander that Israel"s current contingency plan would include annihilating their entire military, every single army base and all of their offices within the first four hours of a war. Pslams 83 anyone!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:19:13 PM
At 12/2/2014 8:46:00 PM, Rant wrote:
US official warned Lebanon"s Army Commander that Israel"s current contingency plan would include annihilating their entire military, every single army base and all of their offices within the first four hours of a war. Pslams 83 anyone!

The war to end all wars, is not between God and Satan, but between the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and the Nations of the world, who would drive Israel into the sea and into oblivion, if not for His intervention.

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

"A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

They shall look upon me, and see the one they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

"Who is this coming from Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: "The Lord will come to fight for his people as he has fought in times past. He will fight the enemies of Israel; those Nation who surround Jerusalem in their attempt to drive God"s chosen people into the sea.

The Lord will throw them into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to the Lord, who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship the God of the Bible.

MALACHI 3: 1-2; The Lord Almighty says, "I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant."

But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears?

Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day, (the Great Sabbath, (The Day of the Lord) (The seventh period of one thousand years from Adam) in which He "Our Lord God and Saviour" will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. "He is the Lord of the Sabbath." The day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but exactly when? No one knows.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:38:30 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:33:41 PM, Jayhawker_Soule wrote:
Good grief!

What? Are you not into the prophecies of the OT?
David.Cameron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:40:08 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:19:13 PM, Gentorev wrote:

The war to end all wars, is not between God and Satan, but between the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and the Nations of the world, who would drive Israel into the sea and into oblivion, if not for His intervention.

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

"A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

They shall look upon me, and see the one they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

"Who is this coming from Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: "The Lord will come to fight for his people as he has fought in times past. He will fight the enemies of Israel; those Nation who surround Jerusalem in their attempt to drive God"s chosen people into the sea.

The Lord will throw them into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to the Lord, who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship the God of the Bible.

MALACHI 3: 1-2; The Lord Almighty says, "I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant."

But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears?

Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day, (the Great Sabbath, (The Day of the Lord) (The seventh period of one thousand years from Adam) in which He "Our Lord God and Saviour" will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. "He is the Lord of the Sabbath." The day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but exactly when? No one knows.

Seems pretty likely given all the mexican and jewish immigrants lately.
Jayhawker_Soule
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:49:56 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:44:17 PM, bulproof wrote:
So when the bible says 1year it really means 365,000yrs.
I get it.
Do you?

I may owe you an apology.

This place is like a zoo of delusional fundamentalists - a living repudiation of Intelligent Design.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:56:25 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:44:17 PM, bulproof wrote:
So when the bible says 1year it really means 365,000yrs.
I get it.
Do you/

Yep! And when the bible states that the universe as it exists today was created in six days, it really means six generations of the universe or six periods of universal activity, before each of those universes are condensed once again into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of Origin, which is then torn asunder in the event that we call "The Big Bang" for the creation of another period of universal activity, which will end with another event called "The Big Crunch."

Do you know how long a Galactic years is?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:00:03 PM
Good grief!

Is this from your beloved Torah or not.

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:28:26 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:38:30 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

Not when it's 8000 characters. Could you at least attempt to be concise!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 12:03:08 AM
At 12/2/2014 10:28:26 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
Good grief!

See (JOEL 3: 14.)

See (NUMBERS 24: 17-19.)

See (ZECHARIAH 12: 10.)

See (ISAIAH 63: 1-6.)

See (ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.)

See MALACHI 3: 1-2;

See Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day, (the Great Sabbath, (The Day of the Lord) (The seventh period of one thousand years from Adam) in which He "Our Lord God and Saviour" will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. "He is the Lord of the Sabbath." The day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

See the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but when? No one knows

How's that, concise enough?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 12:08:15 AM
At 12/3/2014 12:03:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

See Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day, (the Great Sabbath, (The Day of the Lord) (The seventh period of one thousand years from Adam) in which He "Our Lord God and Saviour" will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. "He is the Lord of the Sabbath." The day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

See the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but when? No one knows

It's bloody funny.
Just be careful of the falling stars, hahahahahahahaha.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 12:21:36 AM
At 12/3/2014 12:08:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

Here we go again. Bulproof has nothing constructive to add to the conversation, so as always, he resorts to ridicule or insults, proving to all, just how shallow a person that he is.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 1:35:06 AM
At 12/3/2014 12:21:36 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

Here we go again. Bulproof has nothing constructive to add to the conversation, so as always, he resorts to ridicule or insults, proving to all, just how shallow a person that he is.

No insults little thing.
If you don't think that stars falling from heaven is worthy of ridicule, then you have serious mental problems.
So do you?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 8:57:55 AM
Good grief!

I have no idea what you're talking about "the sixth day", but the apocalyptic message you are preaching has failed (at least if you believe in Jesus). Jesus said the second coming of Christ/the apocalypse would be before the generation he was speaking to had tasted death. Have you seen any 2000 years old fellows running around anywhere?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:01:49 PM
At 12/3/2014 1:35:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

No insults little thing.
If you don't think that stars falling from heaven is worthy of ridicule, then you have serious mental problems.
So do you?

Perhaps one night you saw a brilliant flash across the darkened sky and heard someone cry out "O, Look a shooting star."

How would it be when earth passes through a comets tail and there are thousands upon thousands of shooting stars falling to earth.

The nearest actual star=sun to us outside of our solar system is Alpha Centauri, which is a double star and the brightest in the constellation of Centaurus. Of course it could never fall to earth as earth would be incinerated and converted into cosmic dust before it even reached us.

Knowing that the people of today call incoming meteorites shooting stars as did the people of old, I would not ridicule you for being so naive as to believe that the bible was referring to actual interstellar suns falling to earth, but I am sure that others will.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:15:39 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:40:08 PM, David.Cameron wrote:

Seems pretty likely given all the mexican and jewish immigrants lately.

You are equating illegal immigrants to legally immigrating Jews? Milliions of illegal Mexicans compares to a few legal Jewish immigrants? Are you kidding or do you hate Jews?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:21:35 PM
Knowing that the people of today call incoming meteorites shooting stars as did the people of old, I would not ridicule you for being so naive as to believe that the bible was referring to actual interstellar suns falling to earth, but I am sure that others will.

Because its a hold over. The Bible saw what we view as 'stars' to be exactly what a shooting star was back then. The stars were just recognized as inferior points of light. Nothing more.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 12:41:03 AM
At 12/3/2014 11:01:49 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

No insults little thing.
So do you?

Perhaps one night you saw a brilliant flash across the darkened sky and heard someone cry out "O, Look a shooting star."

How would it be when earth passes through a comets tail and there are thousands upon thousands of shooting stars falling to earth.

The nearest actual star=sun to us outside of our solar system is Alpha Centauri, which is a double star and the brightest in the constellation of Centaurus. Of course it could never fall to earth as earth would be incinerated and converted into cosmic dust before it even reached us.

What do the people of old's belief have to do with falling stars?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 12:50:44 AM
At 12/4/2014 12:41:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

No insults little thing.
So do you?

I wouldn't expect you to understand that the people of old who were used as scribes to record the words of God, believed that meteorite showers were falling stars as do the people of today who see them as shooting stars falling to earth.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 1:01:05 AM
At 12/4/2014 12:50:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

No insults little thing.
So do you?

I wouldn't expect you to understand that the people of old who were used as scribes to record the words of God, believed that meteorite showers were falling stars as do the people of today who see them as shooting stars falling to earth.

Actually it is completely obvious that the god who's words the bible are, knows nothing about what stars are.
It's demonstrated throughout the book of fables.
Or maybe you're right, the book was written by ignorant men living in ignorant times and has nothing to do with any supposed god.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 2:54:29 AM
At 12/4/2014 1:01:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/4/2014 12:50:44 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

No insults little thing.
So do you?

Bulproof wrote............ Actually it is completely obvious that the god who's words the bible are, knows nothing about what stars are.
It's demonstrated throughout the book of fables.

Gentorev responds....Now, now, young fellow, don't you go trying to put words in my mouth you little scoundrel you. The stars that are referred to in the scripture are meteorites, "Shooting stars that fall to the earth."

Bulproof wrote........... Or maybe you're right, the book was written by ignorant men living in ignorant times and has nothing to do with any supposed god.

Gentorev responds...........Or maybe you're simply lying again as seems to be your habit. Never did I ever say, "the book was written by ignorant men living in ignorant times and has nothing to do with any supposed god." This is just your little lie.

According to you, every person today who refers to incoming meteorites as shooting stars, are ignorant. And never have I referred to anyone as ignorant as you have stated, ( the book was written by ignorant men living in ignorant times) except in reference to some foul mouthed ignorant childish atheist, who has nothing constructive to add to the post that he is responding to, except for insults.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 11:37:42 AM
Good grief!

It's bloody funny.

I found out that each forum was required by law to have at least one troll. bully was voted as forum troll so we are stuck with him and his ridiculous whinny.

SA - I have no idea what you're talking about "the sixth day", but the apocalyptic message you are preaching has failed (at least if you believe in Jesus). Jesus said the second coming of Christ/the apocalypse would be before the generation he was speaking to had tasted death. Have you seen any 2000 years old fellows running around anywhere?

Jesus also said that Lazarus was not dead when he had been buried for 3 days. Perhaps Jesus has a perspective a pinch wider then yours?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:31:14 PM
At 12/4/2014 2:54:29 AM, Gentorev wrote:
Gentorev responds....Now, now, young fellow, don't you go trying to put words in my mouth you little scoundrel you. The stars that are referred to in the scripture are meteorites, "Shooting stars that fall to the earth."
And here's your big chance to support this claim.