Jump to topic:

God is a Slave Owner

CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:17:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
When God killed billions of innocent people in the floods, many in the dominion of Heaven protested. This included Satan. God is a slave driver who cares only if you accept him as slave master.

God, who cares not for morals and only about gathering as many servants to serve him as possible, could only silence them to further his interests. One was SATAN, who was banished by God for trying to help the poor innocent babies that God drowned in his spare time.

He created a kingdom, Satan, where all of the innocent people who refused to be slaves to god (meaning, they cared more about those they loved - contrary to God, who doesn't care if you save millions of lives; only if you worship him and accept him as master).

In anger, God destroyed this kingdom; burning it to the ground. All of the free people of Earth would still flock there before realizing that the Tyrant had burned it to the ground. To this day, Satan tries to help those who come to his kingdom, but cannot, as God uses the will of his slaves to keep all those who defy him controlled. He laughs at those free enough at heart to demand liberty, and has the audacity to call the saviour, Satan, evil.

When Jesus Christ, a son of Satan, came down to Earth to warn the people of God's Tyranny and how Satan's Utopia had been burnt, he was brutally murdered by slaves of God here on Earth - and then framed as having been killed by Satan.

The good people of Earth - Gandhi, Einstein, the millions God murdered simply for not worshipping him properly - stand together to end his reign of tyranny; his reign of caring not for you, but rather if you will follow him and make a good slave. God is not all powerful, or Satan would have been obliterated the minute he dared defy the slave master.

Join Satan and pursue freedom. Would you rather stand with a being who was butchered and murdered for trying to defend the lives of innocents; who cares not about you, but if you worship him?

Or would you rather stand with a being who believes all lives are worth something; not just souls for worship and empowerment? Who never believes billions should be tortured to death simply for not believing?

Stand against Tyranny. Stand against God.

This is the true interpretation of the events of our history; not the slave grovel God employs to convert more labourers. Please read this and join us before it is censored by those opposed to freedom.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:23:40 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:17:30 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
When God killed billions of innocent people in the floods, many in the dominion of Heaven protested. This included Satan. God is a slave driver who cares only if you accept him as slave master.

God, who cares not for morals and only about gathering as many servants to serve him as possible, could only silence them to further his interests. One was SATAN, who was banished by God for trying to help the poor innocent babies that God drowned in his spare time.

He created a kingdom, Satan, where all of the innocent people who refused to be slaves to god (meaning, they cared more about those they loved - contrary to God, who doesn't care if you save millions of lives; only if you worship him and accept him as master).

In anger, God destroyed this kingdom; burning it to the ground. All of the free people of Earth would still flock there before realizing that the Tyrant had burned it to the ground. To this day, Satan tries to help those who come to his kingdom, but cannot, as God uses the will of his slaves to keep all those who defy him controlled. He laughs at those free enough at heart to demand liberty, and has the audacity to call the saviour, Satan, evil.

When Jesus Christ, a son of Satan, came down to Earth to warn the people of God's Tyranny and how Satan's Utopia had been burnt, he was brutally murdered by slaves of God here on Earth - and then framed as having been killed by Satan.

The good people of Earth - Gandhi, Einstein, the millions God murdered simply for not worshipping him properly - stand together to end his reign of tyranny; his reign of caring not for you, but rather if you will follow him and make a good slave. God is not all powerful, or Satan would have been obliterated the minute he dared defy the slave master.

Join Satan and pursue freedom. Would you rather stand with a being who was butchered and murdered for trying to defend the lives of innocents; who cares not about you, but if you worship him?

Or would you rather stand with a being who believes all lives are worth something; not just souls for worship and empowerment? Who never believes billions should be tortured to death simply for not believing?

This is the true interpretation of the events of our history; not the slave grovel God employs to convert more labourers. Please read this and join us before it is censored by those opposed to freedom.

Another atheist troll accusing people not holding slaves of holding slaves.

Gotta love hate propaganda.

Hmmm .... I feel the need to beat someone with my cross shaped whip. So common ...

Please, lets all take a stand against deliberate ignorance and trolling.

The real slave issue these days is called Human Trafficking, with a large subset being young women and boys drug into lives of sexual slavery.

And here we have another imbicilic atheist ranting about a God they don't even believe in being a slave owner? Its called flame bait. Its typical of the miseducation, deliberate, that comes out the atheist community.

Seriusly, any community that prides itself on intelligence yet finds itself hurling hyperbole to get an emotional reaction through deliberate misinformation and offense about the God they do not even believe in? That's just simple trolling. Another one.

New flash atheists, religious people are prety universally against slavery - just like you. That you constantly scream the opposite is dumb.
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:27:13 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:23:40 AM, neutral wrote:

Another atheist troll accusing people not holding slaves of holding slaves.

Gotta love hate propaganda.

Hmmm .... I feel the need to beat someone with my cross shaped whip. So common ...

Please, lets all take a stand against deliberate ignorance and trolling.

The real slave issue these days is called Human Trafficking, with a large subset being young women and boys drug into lives of sexual slavery.

And here we have another imbicilic atheist ranting about a God they don't even believe in being a slave owner? Its called flame bait. Its typical of the miseducation, deliberate, that comes out the atheist community.

Seriusly, any community that prides itself on intelligence yet finds itself hurling hyperbole to get an emotional reaction through deliberate misinformation and offense about the God they do not even believe in? That's just simple trolling. Another one.

New flash atheists, religious people are prety universally against slavery - just like you. That you constantly scream the opposite is dumb.
Hmm. Looks like you didn't read the post. I didn't say religious people were for slavery, I said they were slaves.

Difference. Also, I am not an atheist, I am a SATANIST, who is pointing out a viable alternative to what could have happened based on the realistic amount of evidence that we have for "God being good despite him murdering billions and saving rapists just because they repent, but damning heroes like Gandhi to hell simply for not accepting him as master". That could be very easily interpreted as slavery.

And here, we have another typical Christian who dismisses things without reading them, and then calls others stupid for trolling. Never did I claim to be a christian, and nowhere in there would that indicate I'm an atheist. WHY WOULD AN ATHEIST WORSHIP SATAN?
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:27:36 AM
When God killed billions of innocent people in the floods, many in the dominion of Heaven protested. This included Satan.

Bible Quote?

I thought Lucifer was held to have Fallen from heaven long before the flood. no?

I'm Genuinely interested and not trying to be oppositional I might add ;)
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:29:07 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:27:13 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
Also, I am not an atheist, I am a SATANIST

Now on this I'd be oppositional, but I don't have the time atm :(
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:30:09 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:27:36 AM, mortsdor wrote:
When God killed billions of innocent people in the floods, many in the dominion of Heaven protested. This included Satan.

Bible Quote?
Why do you think that bible quotes assert absolute truth? Why not interpreting from behaviour and accepting how it would usually be applied to determine God a tyrant if not for having him that name.

What the bible says is not absolute truth as it could have come from an evil force rather than a good one. Empty words are empty words; evil actions are evil actions.

I thought Lucifer was held to have Fallen from heaven long before the flood. no?
That's what God or those who follow him would assert. Why is that inherently true?
Good. I like discussing with those not already predeterminedly enslaved to one mindset.
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:31:51 AM
By the way, this post was not inherently true, but it is a viable alternative that makes more feasible sense than the inconsistent analysis that most christians interpret from the bible.

Essentially, the above is more likely true than what Christians think.
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:33:26 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:30:09 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:

Bible Quote?
Why do you think that bible quotes assert absolute truth?

I don't, but you said he was in heaven... why do you say this if not the bible?

Where'd you get your idea from, and why do you present it as what happened?

Why not interpreting from behaviour and accepting how it would usually be applied to determine God a tyrant if not for having him that name.

I agree that God of the OT seems a childish and violent brute.

What the bible says is not absolute truth as it could have come from an evil force rather than a good one. Empty words are empty words; evil actions are evil actions.

k.

That's what God or those who follow him would assert. Why is that inherently true?
Good. I like discussing with those not already predeterminedly enslaved to one mindset.

alright, so why do you think Lucifer was in heaven and protested the flood?

why do you believe in God and Lucifer?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:33:47 AM

Hmm. Looks like you didn't read the post. I didn't say religious people were for slavery, I said they were slaves.

Difference. Also, I am not an atheist, I am a SATANIST, who is pointing out a viable alternative to what could have happened based on the realistic amount of evidence that we have for "God being good despite him murdering billions and saving rapists just because they repent, but damning heroes like Gandhi to hell simply for not accepting him as master". That could be very easily interpreted as slavery.

And here, we have another typical Christian who dismisses things without reading them, and then calls others stupid for trolling. Never did I claim to be a christian, and nowhere in there would that indicate I'm an atheist. WHY WOULD AN ATHEIST WORSHIP SATAN?

Oh, ANOTHER person throwing slavery in our face ... falsely ... and its a SATANIST - whose religion is commanded to counter Jesus at every turn! What a shock!

I read it. The phrase I am blaming a God I don;t believe in ... but as a Satanist, Spiritual I presume as LeVayan are atheists, you would indeed believe in God. And have problem deliberately misrepresenting scripture.

Curiously, I have noted that say, Price and the looney rip that Jesus in just an amalgamation of ancient religions, has its origins in Satanism - not scholarship. Atheists dodge the question. Now, here it is staring them in the face.

What do you atheists think about having a Santanist willfully lie about Christianity .... and it echoes exactly what you false hurl? Hmmm ....

God's Plan of Salvation sister. We are here to fix our own problems, not allow God to fix everything for us - kinda the point. So if we ignore that and claim that God supports something, even as he states that all men are God's children, equal before him?

We call that slander.

Something the Father of Lies is quite familiar with.

Have fun with those masturbation rituals.
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:43:38 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:33:26 AM, mortsdor wrote:
At 12/5/2014 8:30:09 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:

Bible Quote?
Why do you think that bible quotes assert absolute truth?

I don't, but you said he was in heaven... why do you say this if not the bible?

Where'd you get your idea from, and why do you present it as what happened?
This isn't definitively what happened, it is a feasible and more likely interpretation of what happened than what the bible presents. The bible came from God; what knowledge allows us to know that God is inherently good in that case?

What if the bible is actually a test to sort the dumb ones out from the smart ones for the next world? I find this unlikely based on my personal experiences, but it goes to prove there is no reason to trust God, who is inconsistent and cruel in all aspects of independent analysis.

Why not interpreting from behaviour and accepting how it would usually be applied to determine God a tyrant if not for having him that name.

I agree that God of the OT seems a childish and violent brute.
So you are good then.

As I said, if we infer that God is the brute and childish, in the scenario that his existence is true (which I personally believe), the above is more feasible and it's more likely that Satan is a contradicting force for good rather than a force of evil by the law of opposites.

I see no reason for a force for good contradictory for God to oppress those who reject him/her/it, unless you would assert they have a slave-master mentality like God, which all signs do not assert.

k.

alright, so why do you think Lucifer was in heaven and protested the flood?

I don't want to debate this right now, but the complexity of the universe suggests a greater force motivating it's creation; rather that force be evil or good. God and Satan consistently approach humanity and test us to see whether we stand for evil or for good.

I have no reason to believe that the bible does not come from God; and the fact that it introduces barbaric concepts into human circulation furthers this..

I am an agnostic satanist; so I don't acknowledge that Lucifer or God are definitely real, but I find it likely they are, or were at some point.

If God is real, he is evil, and judging that the Universe does not make sense without a creator, I find this to be likely. I worship Satan in all forms, whether that be a true spiritual manifestation or a concept. I would recommend you look into it as well.
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:45:40 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:33:47 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, ANOTHER person throwing slavery in our face ... falsely ... and its a SATANIST - whose religion is commanded to counter Jesus at every turn! What a shock!
No. I counter God. Jesus is another sad casualty.

I read it. The phrase I am blaming a God I don;t believe in ... but as a Satanist, Spiritual I presume as LeVayan are atheists, you would indeed believe in God. And have problem deliberately misrepresenting scripture.
I am not LeVayan. I am an independent agnostic satanist.

Curiously, I have noted that say, Price and the looney rip that Jesus in just an amalgamation of ancient religions, has its origins in Satanism - not scholarship. Atheists dodge the question. Now, here it is staring them in the face.

What do you atheists think about having a Santanist willfully lie about Christianity .... and it echoes exactly what you false hurl? Hmmm ....
It is not a lie if it is not asserted as being absolute truth; only more likely to be true than the inconsistent substance that you believe in. That's the beauty of agnosticism and analyzing behaviour rather than accepting the first person that comes to you with an offer of eternal salvation.

God's Plan of Salvation sister. We are here to fix our own problems, not allow God to fix everything for us - kinda the point. So if we ignore that and claim that God supports something, even as he states that all men are God's children, equal before him?

We call that slander.

Something the Father of Lies is quite familiar with.

Have fun with those masturbation rituals.
Have fun being a slave for all of eternity.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:48:34 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:45:40 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:

Right, your Father of Lies is looking to free you ...

Agh atheists, you must be proud to be in intellectual lock step with those who worship evil.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:52:12 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:48:34 AM, neutral wrote:

Agh atheists, you must be proud to be in intellectual lock step with those who worship evil.
But atheists aren't in a lock step with Christians?

Let's take a look..

God is the only known force to have killed billions of innocent children, babies, and people in one laughing action

God is the only known powerful force so emotionless that he cares not for whether or not you did good deeds, but prioritizes whether or not you accept him as master

God orders the death of beings that oppose him, rather than peace

God created a species of humans he knew he would have to kill and butcher, likely meaning he is evil and gains from seeing people suffer

God has power to end suffering, but instead gains off of people's fear of it.

He is a tyrant if there ever was one. YOU worship evil.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:52:53 AM
I actually agree with the ideas of the OP.

Literalist interpretations of the bible are mostly stupid.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:55:08 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:54:00 AM, Daltonian wrote:
Can I join your troll party? :c
I'm not trolling, actually. Why would you tolerate these behaviours? I don't think the atrocities of god are something to joke about.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 8:57:15 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:55:08 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
I'm not trolling, actually. Why would you tolerate these behaviours? I don't think the atrocities of god are something to joke about.
Dude, my last reply to neutral was a joke in itself, and it encompassed all of your thoughts.

Yes, it is fun to piss people off, but why is there a necessity to? I don't believe that you aren't a troll.

You claim that Christians are dumb for believing in the bible; and yet you think you can take it and interpret things from it, just in a different way. How does that logically uphold itself?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:00:34 AM
Stuff like this is the reason the religion section and the TOS don't uphold themselves. My statement and Cindy's in this thread are not personal attacks, yet they don't at all bring positive influence to the site in any way.

I shouldn't be trolling here and neither should the OP, who is a clear example of someone who is only here to wreak havoc in a section already filled with intense hatred.

I agree with some of her ideas, but she (or more likely he) is just a troll, so don't feed him/her. I just conjured up a sentiment about as equally valid as the one in the OP. The religion section shouldn't squabble about things like this.

Let my statement be made. Au revoir.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:02:35 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:57:15 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 12/5/2014 8:55:08 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
Dude, my last reply to neutral was a joke in itself, and it encompassed all of your thoughts.
No, it did not. I do not believe that.

Yes, it is fun to piss people off, but why is there a necessity to? I don't believe that you aren't a troll.
I admit it is somewhat fun, but that doesn't make the stuff they advocate funny. That doesn't make not taking this seriously funny. Discussions like this have a grim underlying truth.

You claim that Christians are dumb for believing in the bible; and yet you think you can take it and interpret things from it, just in a different way. How does that logically uphold itself?
Did I ever assert that the bible was inherently true? I am interpreting the context given to me in the bible and from it, interpreting the above is more likely true than it's contents if God is real.
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:04:40 AM
The lynch mob mentality is already forming.

I will leave and depart when more open minded christians begin responding to this post, which I will monitor.

Again, ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS, this is not meant for you, though I appreciate your input.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:08:42 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:04:40 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
Who is the lynch mob? Me and Neutral? LOL

kfc
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
CindyNoelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:10:20 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:08:42 AM, Daltonian wrote:
You may just well be equally as bad, if you reject that God is a force for evil if he did exist; if you harbour the opinion that this sort of barbarism should be tolerated on the grounds of 'respect' when those who advocate murder have none.

kfc
Kfc?
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:11:08 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:43:38 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
As I said, if we infer that God is the brute and childish, in the scenario that his existence is true
(which I personally believe)

Why do you believe it?

the above is more feasible and it's more likely that Satan is a contradicting force for good rather than a force of evil by the law of opposites.

What law of opposites? Like as a Literary device... that it makes for a good story if your guy's got some opposing Foil?

Maybe we could term it The Literary Law of Opposites ?
The Mythological Law of Opposites ?

I see no reason for a force for good contradictory for God to oppress those who reject him/her/it, unless you would assert they have a slave-master mentality like God, which all signs do not assert.

yeah, the storied God and his prophets have quite a track-record of being rather cruel :/

I don't want to debate this right now, but

the complexity of the universe suggests a greater force motivating it's creation; rather that force be evil or good.

I don't see it.

I certainly care about things, and dislike when those I care about are harmed, and such..

But I don't see how one jumps to thinking that the Particular things we People tend to care about is somehow what is Fundamental in the Universe... Rather such preferences seems to be produced only in ourselves and those sufficiently like us...

They do not seem to undergird Life generally, nor is there sign of such human/humane preferences being closely associated with the fundamental nature of existence broadly.

Good and Evil, what might be termed the pattern of Human cares is identifiable in People, and perhaps to some extent in social animals that happen to be similar enough to people. This pattern has no claim to typifying Reality at large.

God and Satan consistently approach humanity and test us to see whether we stand for evil or for good.
What reason do you have for thinking this?

I have no reason to believe that the bible does not come from God;
But do you have Good reason to think it does?
and the fact that it introduces barbaric concepts into human circulation furthers this..

I am an agnostic satanist; so I don't acknowledge that Lucifer or God are definitely real, but I find it likely they are, or were at some point.

I don't think so.

If God is real, he is evil, and judging that the Universe does not make sense without a creator, I find this to be likely. I worship Satan in all forms, whether that be a true spiritual manifestation or a concept. I would recommend you look into it as well.

I think Lucifer often seems akin to a tragic hero in the christian story

And the duality between Good God and Bad Satan can easily be turned on it's head...
For example in the story of Adam, Eve and the Apple...

However, there's no good reason to believe in such things.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:11:55 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:10:20 AM, CindyNoelle wrote:
You may just well be equally as bad, if you reject that God is a force for evil if he did exist; if you harbour the opinion that this sort of barbarism should be tolerated on the grounds of 'respect' when those who advocate murder have none.
So you advocate religious intolerance, now?

What about Christians who stray from literalist interpretations of the bible?

kfc
Kfc?
k
f
c
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:13:29 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:11:55 AM, Daltonian wrote:

kfc
Kfc?
k
f
c
It's nice to see that you are as pathetic as you were.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:15:22 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:13:29 AM, bulproof wrote:

kfc
Kfc?
k
f
c
What does this mean?

The OP is a troll. How am I pathetic?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:17:44 AM
At 12/5/2014 8:48:34 AM, neutral wrote:

Angel of light who prodded Eve to open her eyes to the world around her through eating of the Tree of Knowledge?

lol...

Though it's silly to be a satanist, it's hard to understand how the guy who encouraged Eve to eat of the Tree of Knowledge is the father of Lies.

I know he's commonly called the Father of Lies, and is termed the Deciever in the bible, but what Lie did satan ever tell in the bible?
Truly wondering...

Guessing maybe he lied somehow in Tempting Jesus? I dunno.

In the garden of Eden it seemed like he was on the side of Shedding LIGHT on the situation, when he encourages people to eat from the tree of knowledge.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:23:21 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:15:22 AM, Daltonian wrote:

kfc
Kfc?
k
f
c
What does this mean?

Oh!
Now I see, quoting the bible makes one a troll.
OK!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 9:25:07 AM
At 12/5/2014 9:23:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/5/2014 9:15:22 AM, Daltonian wrote:

kfc
Kfc?
k
f
c
What does this mean?

Oh!
Now I see, quoting the bible makes one a troll.
OK!
I don't like the bible or the material found in it, but none of that can actually be found in the bible; nor are all christians supporters of Genocide just because the bible orders them to be.

Aside from the core of his/her argument that God is "barbaric", it is all inconsistent.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby