Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

is there a biger lie then athism?

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 5:14:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Athism I theory not believed by its supporters..!
Before stating my rational we have to define the definition of devine and why its should effect our code of justice.? The definition of devine that we all agree on ,is the intelactual source.!! This is agreed by all muslim christian,budhist,falon gong jewish etc.Also we need to agree how the devine ,is effecting. Or should be effecting our judgment and system of justice.Just how the world synergisticly designed by rules ..! Otherwise it would be able to exist.(For example if the distamce of world from the sun ,would be changed we would not be able to exist...!) So is everything else limited to rules and bound be them to be able to exist..! Like chemistry,madical,finance,art etc.World and its system designed to be fonctioning by rules. The rules are what is making the world function and prosper,in a natrual eviroment.!That's also the case with us we are to prosper by the rules. The inteligant source designed for us to exist in and to prosper with..! This rules is natrual and desined to be fair and just..
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 5:48:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Athists are themost ignerent an just plane stoopid peeple anyware.! thay say the LORD dusnt exist just becuse thay doent want to bileev in him.!.!! wen it is SO OBVUS!! just luke urownd you!!.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 5:50:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 5:48:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Athists are themost ignerent an just plane stoopid peeple anyware.! thay say the LORD dusnt exist just becuse thay doent want to bileev in him.!.!! wen it is SO OBVUS!! just luke urownd you!!.

Haha. 10/10.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 3:39:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Its obvious that some find it more convinient to "confuse the issue"then discuss the issue..!!
However negating the argument that we are not naturally bound to laws and rules and this world is coincidental..By contrast, to make an point for what is in fact a fraudulent hoax, one must use talent, and plenty of sophistication and remain beholden to unnatural protection of what is really an illogical position.then despite the efforts of those talented fraudulent individuals, the hoax could easily be refuted and nullified, by humanities natural pursuit of the truth..!!coincidence is the devine's way to stay anonymous..!!this fraudulent argument (despite it being made by the most powerful groups controlling the media and law and education,and other secular institutions) did not succeed to quench, our thirst for spiritual satisfaction humanity always clings to..!!moreover, as they themselves design anything dependent on success, they begin on the same process they deny was used to create this..!! as you go to any secular institution for example a building department, controlled by a secular government. even as they will argue that the world was created by circumstance,however they will not allow you to build a city by circumstance..!! quite the contrary..!! they will explain that a sound city , must be carefully planed and designed..!!in addition the same people who argue that the world was not created by a plan and not governed by rules would never feel secured to live in a city with no police and no justice and no rules...!!if they need a car they will understand, that its illogical to wait it should create itself. however some still argue that this is what happened to our world..!!many in our world explore areas like past life memory..!! as I am not qualified, to use this as a credible point. it proves a quest for spiritual connection..!!if you make a search on obscure subject like aura its amazing how much some build on it..!!http://www.google.com... most who fall into obscure new age, spiritual connections are the very same who fall away from their base,by those fraudulent sophisticated groups..!!all showing you: that not only is it natural and right and just, to believe and abide by the rules of Divine..!! the very ones who argue against it, cant live and even do not intent to live, by their false argument...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 3:43:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker we are bored of this gibberish, summarise your views as bullet points, spell check them, and then maybe attempt to debate.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 5:14:13 PM, banker wrote:
Athism I theory not believed by its supporters..!
Before stating my rational we have to define the definition of devine and why its should effect our code of justice.? The definition of devine that we all agree on ,is the intelactual source.!! This is agreed by all muslim christian,budhist,falon gong jewish etc.Also we need to agree how the devine ,is effecting. Or should be effecting our judgment and system of justice.Just how the world synergisticly designed by rules ..! Otherwise it would be able to exist.(For example if the distamce of world from the sun ,would be changed we would not be able to exist...!) So is everything else limited to rules and bound be them to be able to exist..! Like chemistry,madical,finance,art etc.World and its system designed to be fonctioning by rules. The rules are what is making the world function and prosper,in a natrual eviroment.!That's also the case with us we are to prosper by the rules. The inteligant source designed for us to exist in and to prosper with..! This rules is natrual and desined to be fair and just..

sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:29:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

It's the only place it says it and it is in the context of ALREADY being saved!
In EVERY religion, salvation is by works (a direct attack on God's character) except in Christianity; it is by GRACE (the Truth of God's character) that we are saved.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:30:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:29:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

It's the only place it says it and it is in the context of ALREADY being saved!
In EVERY religion, salvation is by works (a direct attack on God's character) except in Christianity; it is by GRACE (the Truth of God's character) that we are saved.

Not according to scripture.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:33:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:30:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:29:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

It's the only place it says it and it is in the context of ALREADY being saved!
In EVERY religion, salvation is by works (a direct attack on God's character) except in Christianity; it is by GRACE (the Truth of God's character) that we are saved.

Not according to scripture.

*waits for the scripture to be produced.. grows a beard.. writes a novel etc..*
The Cross.. the Cross.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:34:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:29:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
It's the only place it says it and it is in the context of ALREADY being saved!
In EVERY religion, salvation is by works (a direct attack on God's character) except in Christianity; it is by GRACE (the Truth of God's character) that we are saved.
That has nothing to do with something being a religion. Also, what you say is not true. Attack on God's character is to say that He became a human, an erroneous being, saying that he was harmed, killed, being powerless due to other humans, and died for humanity. This is an attack on God. This is what the Bible warns people about. This is what leads to Hell according to the Bible. You do not speak about God this way.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:36:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
And here is another example:

[James 1:26] "If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:36:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:33:07 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:30:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:29:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

It's the only place it says it and it is in the context of ALREADY being saved!
In EVERY religion, salvation is by works (a direct attack on God's character) except in Christianity; it is by GRACE (the Truth of God's character) that we are saved.

Not according to scripture.

*waits for the scripture to be produced.. grows a beard.. writes a novel etc..*

The part of Mathew I have quoted about a dozen times. Honestly why don't you feel that you should read the bible? If I believed I would learn the Bible word for word. You believe (apparently) and don't feel you should even flick through it casually.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:38:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:36:28 AM, Mirza wrote:
And here is another example:

[James 1:26] "If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless."

It's the same man from the same passage!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:40:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:38:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
It's the same man from the same passage!
The word religion is mentioned. Christianity is a religion.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:53:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Dotc could you say abscure.? Where are you going with this.? So you say its not a religion? Is it a race.? What's actually the purpose of arguing this.? Just looking to give up trust? Or handing over a win to mizra.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:55:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 4:24:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/18/2010 4:17:15 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
sure.. plenty; all religion is a bigger lie than athism.. SORRY, atheism..

Because, all religion is an attack on Gods character; (where as atheism simply denies His character)
Religion says that IF I follow this rule and deny myself this THEN God will love me and let me into heaven..
Christianity says that God loves us while we are yet sinners.. that He became like us and suffered and died for us..
Christianity is a religion.

[1 Timothy 5:4] "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

Ha ha, owned.
resolutionsmasher
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 8:22:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/17/2010 5:14:13 PM, banker wrote:
Athism I theory not believed by its supporters..!
Before stating my rational we have to define the definition of devine and why its should effect our code of justice.? The definition of devine that we all agree on ,is the intelactual source.!! This is agreed by all muslim christian,budhist,falon gong jewish etc.Also we need to agree how the devine ,is effecting. Or should be effecting our judgment and system of justice.Just how the world synergisticly designed by rules ..! Otherwise it would be able to exist.(For example if the distamce of world from the sun ,would be changed we would not be able to exist...!) So is everything else limited to rules and bound be them to be able to exist..! Like chemistry,madical,finance,art etc.World and its system designed to be fonctioning by rules. The rules are what is making the world function and prosper,in a natrual eviroment.!That's also the case with us we are to prosper by the rules. The inteligant source designed for us to exist in and to prosper with..! This rules is natrual and desined to be fair and just..

Banker, I'm sorry, but no person can take you seriously until you fix your horrendous writing style. If I were to speak what I read here, it would sound like yoda on crack. If you have anything respectable to say, say it in a way that can be respected.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 8:33:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 8:22:58 AM, resolutionsmasher wrote:


Banker, I'm sorry, but no person can take you seriously until you fix your horrendous writing style. If I were to speak what I read here, it would sound like yoda on crack. If you have anything respectable to say, say it in a way that can be respected.

I'd have to agree, it's just too painful to plow through the point you're attempting to make, and then endure the mocking that follows. There is a spell check available. What is your native language?
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 9:44:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Perhaps Christ will eventually lead banker to the "check spelling" button.

Actual banker's writing is so bad, I wonder if he isn't deliberately trying to downgrade religion as being incoherent.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2010 3:00:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Athiests are liers. They lie first to themselvs and are too dumm to realize it..!!

They don't live by the rules they claim to belive in..!!
as they themselves design anything dependent on success, they begin on the same process they deny was used to create this..!! as you go to any secular institution for example a building department, controlled by a secular government. even as they will argue that the world was created by circumstance,however they will not allow you to build a city by circumstance..!! quite the contrary..!! they will explain that a sound city , must be carefully planed and designed..!!
How could you support a believe that is based on somthing that can't exist..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2010 5:14:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/21/2010 3:00:31 PM, banker wrote:
Athiests are liers. They lie first to themselvs and are too dumm to realize it..!!

Banker, do you believe Muslims lie too?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2010 6:54:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert if you like me to joxtapose islam and atheism,you need first to show that its relating in some way...!!
Some how I am convinced islam viemently opposes atheism as kafur..!!

But as strongly as atheists want us to believe that they are logicly convinced in its logic they lie..!!
if they need a car they will understand, that its illogical to wait it should create itself. however some still argue that this is what happened to our world..!
Athiests are talented liers..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2010 7:01:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/22/2010 6:54:24 PM, banker wrote:
i cant spel becuz i never gradated from school yet i claim to hve a dagree to fool all of ddo...!
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2010 11:04:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert its abvious your not pleased by my points and about this topic..!
You claim that islam is a spiritual believe ,however you tried to argue its on the athiest side of this issue ..!!
As cunning and conieving you try to be I could only guess how you relate them.?

If you belive islam not to be spiritual it would be interesting to see how..!!
But any non spiritual teory is a fruad and lie
!!
right and just, to believe and abide by the rules of Divine..!! the very ones who argue against it, cant live and even do not intent to live, by their false argument...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2010 11:07:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/22/2010 11:04:00 PM, banker wrote:
Insert its abvious your not pleased by my points and about this topic..!
You claim that islam is a spiritual believe ,however you tried to argue its on the athiest side of this issue ..!!
As cunning and conieving you try to be I could only guess how you relate them.?

If you belive islam not to be spiritual it would be interesting to see how..!!
But any non spiritual teory is a fruad and lie
!!
right and just, to believe and abide by the rules of Divine..!! the very ones who argue against it, cant live and even do not intent to live, by their false argument...!

Wut? No. I believe in Islam, not Atheism. xD
Sam_Lowry
Posts: 367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2010 11:30:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/18/2010 8:22:58 AM, resolutionsmasher wrote: Banker, I'm sorry, but no person can take you seriously until you fix your horrendous writing style. If I were to speak what I read here, it would sound like yoda on crack.

Have you ever heard someone talk while on crack before?

At 5/22/2010 6:54:24 PM, banker wrote:
But as strongly as atheists want us to believe that they are logicly convinced in its logic they lie..!!
if they need a car they will understand, that its illogical to wait it should create itself. however some still argue that this is what happened to our world..!
Athiests are talented liers..!!

Before the beginning, there was nothing. Not just no matter or energy. There was no space for these things to exist. There were no laws of physics. Actions did not necessarily cause reactions. Reactions did not necessarily require actions. In this scenario, it is entirely plausible for the Universe to have been created for no apparent reason out of nothing.

Conversely, this can also be used to prove that God could potentially exist. Unfortunately, a God created through this means could very well be an Evil, deceptive bastard.