Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evidence please!

bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 5:47:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can anybody supply evidence supporting the claim in the bible that the Canaanites sacrificed babies?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:25:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 5:47:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can anybody supply evidence supporting the claim in the bible that the Canaanites sacrificed babies?

No. But I think human sacrifices were the norm at about that time in history. Lest the God's be angry and all that. They probably sacrificed the ugly babies. D:
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
IEnglishman
Posts: 148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
IEnglishman
Posts: 148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:53:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

Welcome to the Religious section.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:02:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:53:56 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

Welcome to the Religious section.

It's like kindergarten. Someone's going to eat a booger any minute, I just know it.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:09:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:02:30 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:53:56 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

Welcome to the Religious section.

It's like kindergarten. Someone's going to eat a booger any minute, I just know it.

Ja. It's a paradise of civilized discussion.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:43:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

accused of being Bulproof is a great achievement :D
Never fart near dog
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:49:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:43:53 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

accused of being Bulproof is a great achievement :D

I know! I must have reached the pinnacle of snarkiness at some point to be awarded such an honor. I take it as a compliment. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:54:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 5:47:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can anybody supply evidence supporting the claim in the bible that the Canaanites sacrificed babies?

God told me
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 10:50:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 5:47:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Can anybody supply evidence supporting the claim in the bible that the Canaanites sacrificed babies?

Babies are delicious. And useful for so many things.

This is why through out history Baby eating and sacrifice is common. Today we continue this fine tradition with abortions and the harvesting of stem cells. (which don't come from the baby, but why waste a perfectly good baby).

Also notice how when we see babies, some people say "Oh you so good I could eat you" or calling babies "sugar" as a way of describing their sweet taste.

Humans with such a rampant breeding cycle and few to no natural predators mean we self regulate our population by eating or sacrificing ugly babies.

This added selection process is what allowed for human evolution to be on the fast track for violent tendency. Because that's what humans do better than any other creature. Violence. Our large brain capacity, predator front facing eyes, and such are all secondary effects to evolving as the most violent of creatures.

Plus in a peanut allergy induced vision I saw your mom tell me so.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.

It's not surprising. Beastt has always been a chubby kid. Turned to Christianity at a young age so that he could feel superior to "all those going to hell to burn for eternity". As he got older and he turned to atheism to set himself apart from the crowd. Probably becoming a police officer so he could continue to feel superior. this need of course arises because accolades and awards from work or achievements such as running marathons are so lacking in his life.

You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt. For the attention and the ease of which you can seduce such men because you both share a need for attention and praising even when there is no substantial achievement to warrant such commendations.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:14:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.

It's not surprising. Beastt has always been a chubby kid. Turned to Christianity at a young age so that he could feel superior to "all those going to hell to burn for eternity". As he got older and he turned to atheism to set himself apart from the crowd. Probably becoming a police officer so he could continue to feel superior. this need of course arises because accolades and awards from work or achievements such as running marathons are so lacking in his life.

You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt. For the attention and the ease of which you can seduce such men because you both share a need for attention and praising even when there is no substantial achievement to warrant such commendations.

Is that what you really think?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:18:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:14:25 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.

It's not surprising. Beastt has always been a chubby kid. Turned to Christianity at a young age so that he could feel superior to "all those going to hell to burn for eternity". As he got older and he turned to atheism to set himself apart from the crowd. Probably becoming a police officer so he could continue to feel superior. this need of course arises because accolades and awards from work or achievements such as running marathons are so lacking in his life.

You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt. For the attention and the ease of which you can seduce such men because you both share a need for attention and praising even when there is no substantial achievement to warrant such commendations.

Is that what you really think?

Are you passing time till Beastt swoops in as a white knight to defend the lady's honor?

What do you think I think?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:20:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:18:47 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:14:25 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.

It's not surprising. Beastt has always been a chubby kid. Turned to Christianity at a young age so that he could feel superior to "all those going to hell to burn for eternity". As he got older and he turned to atheism to set himself apart from the crowd. Probably becoming a police officer so he could continue to feel superior. this need of course arises because accolades and awards from work or achievements such as running marathons are so lacking in his life.

You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt. For the attention and the ease of which you can seduce such men because you both share a need for attention and praising even when there is no substantial achievement to warrant such commendations.

Is that what you really think?

Are you passing time till Beastt swoops in as a white knight to defend the lady's honor?

What do you think I think?

Exactly what you said. I was hoping you would take it back.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:22:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.

So this IS what you think?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:26:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:22:49 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.

So this IS what you think?

interesting response. I shall make note of this.

I was just fishing or trolling. My apologies.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:26:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.

And, wtf does that have anything to do with you?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:28:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:54:33 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 10:39:37 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:46:15 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:41:57 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:39:44 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:35:40 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
Just posting to let you all know OP is a complete troll who won't take anything you say seriously.

Well, that was a trollish thing you just did. I guess your signature says it all.

Are you Bulproof under another account? I find it hard to believe any woman would be interested in him after seeing his posts here.

But if not, no, I am trying to prevent others being bullied by him and wasting their time by responding with evidence.

You guys and all your flattery! Just yesterday I was accused of being Beastt's alternate account. Lol!

That was not flattery. It was the second time Beastt replied to questions I had directed at you.

I would take offense if someone suggested I was Beastt.

I love Beastt.

It's not surprising. Beastt has always been a chubby kid. Turned to Christianity at a young age so that he could feel superior to "all those going to hell to burn for eternity". As he got older and he turned to atheism to set himself apart from the crowd. Probably becoming a police officer so he could continue to feel superior. this need of course arises because accolades and awards from work or achievements such as running marathons are so lacking in his life.

You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt. For the attention and the ease of which you can seduce such men because you both share a need for attention and praising even when there is no substantial achievement to warrant such commendations.

The ugliest people in society are those who insult others.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:29:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:26:52 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.

And, wtf does that have anything to do with you?

I request that you do not stoke his flames. He is having an episode and needs to be allowed to cool down.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:38:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:29:20 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

I request that you do not stoke his flames. He is having an episode and needs to be allowed to cool down.

Copy that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:42:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 11:26:16 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:22:49 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:20:58 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:18:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 11:10:31 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
You have a need for attention. Maybe you were a stripper at one time or what not. Probably a voyeur. I don't know you as well as I know Beastt. But it's rather common to see women like you have low standards and go for men like Beastt.

Dude, that's just nasty.

You have never seen 2 people who have superiority complexes attracted to each other for the mutual support they give? Well I should say one has a superiority complex and the other a more simplistic drive for attention and desire to be sexually idealized.

Happens all the time.

So this IS what you think?

interesting response. I shall make note of this.

I was just fishing or trolling. My apologies.

Apology not accepted. You don't know either of us. Your histories that you applied to us above are completely off. I gave you three chances to take it back and you have made yourself look like a complete scumbag.

Interesting responses... all of them. I shall make note of this.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."