Jump to topic:

Peddling fear.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:19:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many poeple accuse me, and other true followers of Christ of peddling fear, but are we?

My fiancee lives in the Philippines, and at the moment there the news is all about Typhoon Ruby (as they call it there).

The givernment have been busy getting poeple to evacuate affected areas.

Are they peddling fear?

Or are they trying to save people's lives?

Well all I, and others like me are doing is precisley that, trying to help people protect themsleves, not jsut this life, but the one that is to come.

If the poeple of the Philippines ignore the governments advice and suffer and die, whose fault will it be?

Their own.

So it is with God's invitiation and warnings.

Ignore them and die, listen and live.

God's judgement is as inevitable as Typhoon Ruby.

It's entirely up to you.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:29:18 AM
What you peddle doesn't save lives, it supplies false hope for those you prefer to have as meaningless a life as you have.
You only live to die.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:34:28 AM
At 12/7/2014 6:29:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
What you peddle doesn't save lives, it supplies false hope for those you prefer to have as meaningless a life as you have.
You only live to die.

Nope, that is your view and you are welcome to it, buit it is you who loses out. I have a more complete life than you will ever know unless you change, and my hope is real, not part of your delusions.

Sorry, but there it is and yu can't changeit for me, only for yourself.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:39:35 AM
At 12/7/2014 6:34:28 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You only live to die.

Nope, that is your view and you are welcome to it, buit it is you who loses out. I have a more complete life than you will ever know unless you change, and my hope is real, not part of your delusions.

Sorry little retard but I am happy to live. I don't spend my time sh1tting my kimbies about dying, like you do.

Poor little scaredy cat says .......................ooooooh I want to live forever as an indentured agricultural slave then I'll be happy.
ROFLFMAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:09:08 AM
At 12/7/2014 6:39:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
You only live to die.

Sorry little retard but I am happy to live. I don't spend my time sh1tting my kimbies about dying, like you do.

Poor little scaredy cat says .......................ooooooh I want to live forever as an indentured agricultural slave then I'll be happy.
ROFLFMAO

No, neither do I, but you will when the exam starts,.

But if you ar ehappy with what you've got, fine, enjoy it. It's all you'll get.

Shame to content yourself with one bar of chocolate when you could have the whole factory though.

Still enjoy your one bar whilst it lasts, and I'l enjoy my free sample of the factory.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:26:39 AM
At 12/7/2014 7:09:08 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

Shame to content yourself with one bar of chocolate when you could have the whole factory though.

Still enjoy your one bar whilst it lasts, and I'l enjoy my free sample of the factory.
I'm perfectly content with being enshrined when I die, as I hate chocolate. I get to be with my ancestors and guide my descendants, thanks to living a life of kindness and generosity. Not by telling people they'll be punished if they don't agree with me.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:43:45 AM
At 12/7/2014 6:19:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Many poeple accuse me, and other true followers of Christ of peddling fear, but are we?

My fiancee lives in the Philippines, and at the moment there the news is all about Typhoon Ruby (as they call it there).

Are they peddling fear?

Well all I, and others like me are doing is precisley that, trying to help people protect themsleves, not jsut this life, but the one that is to come.

If the poeple of the Philippines ignore the governments advice and suffer and die, whose fault will it be?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

Do you understand the difference between a typhoon tracked by meteorological weather stations and satellites (a physical phenomenon and threat with scientific evidence) and a mythical sky fairy (zero evidence)?

If you do, then you'll understand why the Filipino people were heeding the warnings and why we laugh at yours.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:50:16 AM

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

No, what you're doing is taking what is the #1 fact of life and peddling the false hope that it isn't a fact. We're all going to die and you have zero proof that what you're peddling us going to save anyone.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:51:35 AM
At 12/7/2014 7:43:45 AM, dee-em wrote:

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

Do you understand the difference between a typhoon tracked by meteorological weather stations and satellites (a physical phenomenon and threat with scientific evidence) and a mythical sky fairy (zero evidence)?

If you do, then you'll understand why the Filipino people were heeding the warnings and why we laugh at yours.

I wouldn't veen know what a mythical sky fairy is. I know about God and he is very real indeed.

Oh I know why you laugh at mine, as Jesus said, for the same reason the people before the flood laughed at Noah's, ignorance of the truth, and feeling so sure you can't fall for Satan's lies that he has you completely hooked.

It's so much easier to fool someone who refuses to believe you exist.

The trouble is that to hold on to your beliefs you have to ignore evidence and that will count against you unless you wake up.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:06:12 AM
At 12/7/2014 7:50:16 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

No, what you're doing is taking what is the #1 fact of life and peddling the false hope that it isn't a fact. We're all going to die and you have zero proof that what you're peddling us going to save anyone.

No, the hope God offeres is real, very real indeed, it si what he planned for humans from day 1, and what we will get, if we remain faithful through any test that Satan throws at us, like he did to Job.

Incidentally the story of Job is evidence that the resurrection is real.

Think about it. God pormised Job that he would get double everything he had for faithfulness, and he got double everything, except children.

Why? Because he gets thte rest of the children bakc in the resurrection.

If he was given double whilst still on earth then he would have had three times in the resurrection. It is evidence discerned through knowledge and reason, the best kind.

As I say, sorry, but what God promises is real, adn will come true as surely as everything he has ever promised either ahs or will, exactly as and when planned.

Nothing happens before time, or will happen after. It all has, or will happen exactly when it was supposed to.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:07:19 AM
At 12/7/2014 7:51:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

I wouldn't veen know what a mythical sky fairy is. I know about God and he is very real indeed.

BS.

Oh I know why you laugh at mine, as Jesus said, for the same reason the people before the flood laughed at Noah's, ignorance of the truth, and feeling so sure you can't fall for Satan's lies that he has you completely hooked.

The trouble is that to hold on to your beliefs you have to ignore evidence and that will count against you unless you wake up.

Oh you have evidence! Well, that changes everything. Let me guess. It's all in your holy book, right? Lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:08:01 AM
At 12/7/2014 7:26:39 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

I'm perfectly content with being enshrined when I die, as I hate chocolate. I get to be with my ancestors and guide my descendants, thanks to living a life of kindness and generosity. Not by telling people they'll be punished if they don't agree with me.

Except you won't because that is all a part of Satan's deception, sorry. There are only two choices and that ins't one of them.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:08:59 AM
At 12/7/2014 8:07:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:51:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

BS.

Oh you have evidence! Well, that changes everything. Let me guess. It's all in your holy book, right? Lol.

No, though it is all in comparing it with science and thngis like the Cyrus cylinder.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:10:19 AM
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

I'm not the one with anythng to be scared of, lol.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:11:31 AM
At 12/7/2014 8:08:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:26:39 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

Except you won't because that is all a part of Satan's deception, sorry. There are only two choices and that ins't one of them.

What makes Christianity any more real than Buddhism and my family's ancestral faith?
TUF, and YYW
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:14:15 AM
At 12/7/2014 8:06:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/7/2014 7:50:16 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

No, the hope God offeres is real, very real indeed, it si what he planned for humans from day 1, and what we will get, if we remain faithful through any test that Satan throws at us, like he did to Job.

Incidentally the story of Job is evidence that the resurrection is real.

Think about it. God pormised Job that he would get double everything he had for faithfulness, and he got double everything, except children.

Why? Because he gets thte rest of the children bakc in the resurrection.

If he was given double whilst still on earth then he would have had three times in the resurrection. It is evidence discerned through knowledge and reason, the best kind.

As I say, sorry, but what God promises is real, adn will come true as surely as everything he has ever promised either ahs or will, exactly as and when planned.

Nothing happens before time, or will happen after. It all has, or will happen exactly when it was supposed to.

Well I have evidence that Frodo destroyed all possibility of Sauron ever returning to Middle Earth when he lost his finger to the fires of Mordor to destroy the ring of power. So there!
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 11:45:56 AM

Absolutely, that is exactly what you do, that is all you do.

The problem beyond the fact that this is what you do is the fact that you do it so badly, so childishly, so selfishly and so hatefully. You actually believe we are intellectually stunted as to swallow your childish threats. It is truly mind boggling that you continue to behave this way.

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

Words cannot describe how low you have stooped as to use your fiancees situation of potential death to once again threaten us with your childish fantasies.

Truly sickening behavior. You sir, are a cad.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:13:50 PM
At 12/7/2014 11:45:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Absolutely, that is exactly what you do, that is all you do.

The problem beyond the fact that this is what you do is the fact that you do it so badly, so childishly, so selfishly and so hatefully. You actually believe we are intellectually stunted as to swallow your childish threats. It is truly mind boggling that you continue to behave this way.

Are they peddling fear?

Their own.

It's entirely up to you.

Words cannot describe how low you have stooped as to use your fiancees situation of potential death to once again threaten us with your childish fantasies.

Truly sickening behavior. You sir, are a cad.

Well for one thing it is very unlikely to be life or death for her, and for another, in case you didn't notice I used the situation of the people of the Philippines either obeying or disobeying the instructions as the example with my fiancee as an incidental mention, she is not in that situation, so not only are you filfilling your role as troll very well indeed, it is you who has stooped low, not me, and made a complete and utter foolk of yourself doing so.

Oh, and it's no fantasy as you will one day find out, one way or the other depending on wether or not you get your act together.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:59:09 PM
At 12/7/2014 3:13:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

he example with my fiancee as an incidental mention, she is not in that situation

Not only are you a cad, you are a bald faced liar.

Oh, and it's no fantasy as you will one day find out, one way or the other depending on wether or not you get your act together.

Childish boogeyman threats. Try acting like an adult, your pathetic scare tactics are irrelevant. It's hilarious you're incapable of seeing that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 4:21:23 PM
At 12/7/2014 3:59:09 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 3:13:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

he example with my fiancee as an incidental mention, she is not in that situation

Not only are you a cad, you are a bald faced liar.

Childish boogeyman threats. Try acting like an adult, your pathetic scare tactics are irrelevant. It's hilarious you're incapable of seeing that.

No, I am what I claim to be, simply God's messenger teaching God's truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are the one who has to resort to lies not me.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 4:30:54 PM
At 12/7/2014 4:21:23 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No, I am what I claim to be, simply God's messenger teaching God's truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Delusions of grandeur. Please seek professional help.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 4:34:19 PM
I notice a lack of reasoning for Christianity being more true than Buddhism.
TUF, and YYW
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 5:53:08 PM
At 12/7/2014 4:30:54 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/7/2014 4:21:23 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Delusions of grandeur. Please seek professional help.

Being a servant is grandeur?

1 Corinthians 1:26-30
ASV(i) 26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong; 28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are: 29 that no flesh should glory before God. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who was made unto us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption:

Luke 17:10
ASV(i) 10 Even so ye also, when ye shall have done all the things that are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants; we have done that which it was our duty to do.

Yeah grandeur, right, lol. so grand we are called unprofitable servants, and classed as ebing amongst the ignoble opf this world.

Like I said before. I am njothng more than God's messenger.

Delusuions of grandeur, lol.

You are the one suffering delusions not me, lol.

Still you are funny at least.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 5:54:10 PM
At 12/7/2014 4:34:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Te reaonsing is simple. I can prove my holy book is 100% accyurate, scientfically, historically and prophetically, can you?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 5:57:04 PM
At 12/7/2014 5:54:10 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Te reaonsing is simple. I can prove my holy book is 100% accyurate, scientfically, historically and prophetically, can you?

You can prove with scientific evidence that Adam and Eve existed?
TUF, and YYW
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:34:56 PM
At 12/7/2014 5:57:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Genetics says we come from one original pair, why should that not be Adam and Ee.

Jeus believed they existed, and he was there in his pre-human existence.

Since scripture get's the order of creaion right, why not that smal detail also?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:41:37 PM
At 12/7/2014 6:34:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/7/2014 5:57:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Genetics says we come from one original pair, why should that not be Adam and Ee.
The theory is that we come from one singular being, this is possibly true. It does not state that we all have the same Human ancestors.
Jeus believed they existed, and he was there in his pre-human existence.
Where does he ever say this?
Since scripture get's the order of creaion right, why not that smal detail also?
It does not get the order of creation right, as light is not an object that was created but a product of atoms being energized, and modern humans did not proceed other animals.
TUF, and YYW
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 7:25:04 PM
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

This is why we cant have nice things.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:00:22 PM
At 12/7/2014 7:25:04 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
You only live to die.

ROFLFMAO

This is why we cant have nice things.

We can and will, in God's own due time. When Satan's time limit is up. Assuming we are there to enjoy them that is, and that is up to us.