Total Posts:75|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inconsistency in Islam and christianity.

Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 1:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am not sure what you are saying. Can you boil down to one sentence?
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 1:14:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

God will judge every human on the knowledge of god they have. One could make your argument apply to those before Moses. How could "Enoch walked with God" if it was before the mosaic law, or if it was long before the crucifixion of Jesus?
tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 1:16:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually, this is what I want to know:

1. Christianity says some inconsistent thing...what is it? (briefly)

2. Why is this inconsistent? (Give brief argument)

3. What is your conclusion?

Same for Islam
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:50:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 1:14:48 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

God will judge every human on the knowledge of god they have.
as far as I remember, you must be christian but it is not important. You mean, a god of the bible will judge a muslim according to the belief of that muslim?
And sintoist will be judged based on sintoism?
If you have been to India or if you go there, you can see people who worships cows. Yes, really, cows. Then, we assume that god of vhristianity is a real, true one, the god will judge that person based on his belief in a cow? If this is the case, there is no need for true religion, all are pointless.
One could make your argument apply to those before Moses. How could "Enoch walked with God" if it was before the mosaic law, or if it was long before the crucifixion of Jesus?
It has no relation with what I am saying.

These two religions claim that they are for mankind, if a religion is for mankind, then the god should and must have sent a prophet to everywhere, not just to israil or arabian peninsula.

Jesus started his ministry probably in 30 A.D but how can people who lived in latin america at that time know that Jesus, son of god came? They were unaware.

On the other hand, God can walk with somebody at any time, because that does not contradict something which is claimed to be for mankind.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:59:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

Every culture has their own religion, creation myths and gods. Humans save themselves with their own stories. They also deceive themselves with their own stories.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 4:46:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 3:50:14 PM, Artur wrote:
At 12/7/2014 1:14:48 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

God will judge every human on the knowledge of god they have.
as far as I remember, you must be christian but it is not important. You mean, a god of the bible will judge a muslim according to the belief of that muslim?
And sintoist will be judged based on sintoism?
If you have been to India or if you go there, you can see people who worships cows. Yes, really, cows. Then, we assume that god of vhristianity is a real, true one, the god will judge that person based on his belief in a cow? If this is the case, there is no need for true religion, all are pointless.

No they would be judged on what they knew of the God. Not what thier religion says of God.

One could make your argument apply to those before Moses. How could "Enoch walked with God" if it was before the mosaic law, or if it was long before the crucifixion of Jesus?
It has no relation with what I am saying.

I think it does. If you are using the bible as your source for what judgement befalls people maybe you should see that the same source shows some people who never heard of jesus or even moses are saved and will not be damned.

These two religions claim that they are for mankind, if a religion is for mankind, then the god should and must have sent a prophet to everywhere, not just to israil or arabian peninsula.

Jesus started his ministry probably in 30 A.D but how can people who lived in latin america at that time know that Jesus, son of god came? They were unaware.

On the other hand, God can walk with somebody at any time, because that does not contradict something which is claimed to be for mankind.

So this is a rehash of the argument why doesn't God just beam his message into the head of every person?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 5:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will answer from an Islamic perspective. The Qur'an makes it crystal clear for the reader that no people will be punished, unless they have received a Messenger, thereby having been informed of the Truth. If an isolated tribe, for instance, live and die without affirming their belief in Islamic monotheism, then God will not hold them accountable because they were not disbelievers, but unbelievers. The distinction is important to make, for a disbeliever rejects the message, while the unbeliever has not accepted it because it was not introduced to him.

There is no inconsistency; every individual will be rewarded and punished accordingly to what he has earned, and every individual who is unaware of God's message cannot reject it, and, for that reason, does not deserve punishment.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
od will judge every human on the knowledge of god they have.
as far as I remember, you must be christian but it is not important. You mean, a god of the bible will judge a muslim according to the belief of that muslim?
And sintoist will be judged based on sintoism?
If you have been to India or if you go there, you can see people who worships cows. Yes, really, cows. Then, we assume that god of vhristianity is a real, true one, the god will judge that person based on his belief in a cow? If this is the case, there is no need for true religion, all are pointless.
No they would be judged on what they knew of the God. Not what thier religion says of God.
will talk about christianity as a truth:
that is why it is not consistent. ponder people lived in South America before 1400. they have not been sent a messenger, a prophet, a revelation, a book and e.t.c

they have been informed nothing, They knew nothing, they had been informed nothing and since every human is sinner due to original sin, they are already in hell.

now, God judges them:
God: why did not you believe in me and get saved?! pre1400American: I had no revelation, I had no prophet, I had no book which informed me about you. GOD: then, you are sinner and in hell.

Jesus came for humanity, did not he?! if he came for humanity and pre1400 Americans wer unaware, pre1400 American were not informed, Jesus did not inform them, so that was not for humanity.

I think it does. If you are using the bible as your source for what judgement befalls people maybe you should see that the same source shows some people who never heard of jesus or even moses are saved and will not be damned.
irrevelant.

first you were talking about walking with god, then judgement. a god (if he exists) canw alk with somebody. it has nothing with "whole humanity".

but when something is claimed to be sent for whole humanity and more than 60% is not delivered, that was not for humanity. just for a part of humanity.

maybe their intention was to deliver it for humanity but since they did failed, it was not done for humanity, just intended. GOD FAILED his purpose?!
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:11:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 5:50:22 PM, Mirza wrote:
I will answer from an Islamic perspective. The Qur'an makes it crystal clear for the reader that no people will be punished, unless they have received a Messenger, thereby having been informed of the Truth. If an isolated tribe, for instance, live and die without affirming their belief in Islamic monotheism, then God will not hold them accountable because they were not disbelievers, but unbelievers. The distinction is important to make, for a disbeliever rejects the message, while the unbeliever has not accepted it because it was not introduced to him.

There is no inconsistency; every individual will be rewarded and punished accordingly to what he has earned, and every individual who is unaware of God's message cannot reject it, and, for that reason, does not deserve punishment.

yes, I have read this from the quran. but point is not judgement.

point is: what it was for?! HUmanity?! Whole Humanity?! yes.
was it done for the whole humanity?! completed?! no. they intended for humanity but did not do.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:15:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 11:09:43 PM, Artur wrote:
od will judge every human on the knowledge of god they have.
as far as I remember, you must be christian but it is not important. You mean, a god of the bible will judge a muslim according to the belief of that muslim?
And sintoist will be judged based on sintoism?
If you have been to India or if you go there, you can see people who worships cows. Yes, really, cows. Then, we assume that god of vhristianity is a real, true one, the god will judge that person based on his belief in a cow? If this is the case, there is no need for true religion, all are pointless.
No they would be judged on what they knew of the God. Not what thier religion says of God.
will talk about christianity as a truth:
that is why it is not consistent. ponder people lived in South America before 1400. they have not been sent a messenger, a prophet, a revelation, a book and e.t.c

they have been informed nothing, They knew nothing, they had been informed nothing and since every human is sinner due to original sin, they are already in hell.

now, God judges them:
God: why did not you believe in me and get saved?! pre1400American: I had no revelation, I had no prophet, I had no book which informed me about you. GOD: then, you are sinner and in hell.

Jesus came for humanity, did not he?! if he came for humanity and pre1400 Americans wer unaware, pre1400 American were not informed, Jesus did not inform them, so that was not for humanity.

I think it does. If you are using the bible as your source for what judgement befalls people maybe you should see that the same source shows some people who never heard of jesus or even moses are saved and will not be damned.
irrevelant.

first you were talking about walking with god, then judgement. a god (if he exists) canw alk with somebody. it has nothing with "whole humanity".

but when something is claimed to be sent for whole humanity and more than 60% is not delivered, that was not for humanity. just for a part of humanity.

maybe their intention was to deliver it for humanity but since they did failed, it was not done for humanity, just intended. GOD FAILED his purpose?!

I think the real God speaks to all people from all times. And when they are brought up against the judgement sent they will be judge accordingly to the truth they ignored or the truths they accepts.

I think Jesus in the christian context is like a plea bargain. That believers in a savior are saved from the judgement. Not that others, such as Indians in the amazon before the Spaniards could not be saved from the lake of fire.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:56:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 11:20:29 PM, uncung wrote:
Allah sent prophets or messengers to almost all nations.

And, delivered conflicting and contradictory messages to everyone, then there were wars.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:39:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 5:50:22 PM, Mirza wrote:
I will answer from an Islamic perspective. The Qur'an makes it crystal clear for the reader that no people will be punished, unless they have received a Messenger, thereby having been informed of the Truth.

Sorry, but only a gullible fool would trust men to deliver messages from God, the message must come directly from God in order for it to be Truth, or it is just all lies.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:47:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Allah sent prophets or messengers to almost all nations.

And, delivered conflicting and contradictory messages to everyone, then there were wars.

Yes, God allows them (conflicts and wars). I dont know why He allows so.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 2:00:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 12:47:20 AM, uncung wrote:
Allah sent prophets or messengers to almost all nations.

And, delivered conflicting and contradictory messages to everyone, then there were wars.

Yes, God allows them (conflicts and wars). I dont know why He allows so.

A God wouldn't allow wars and especially would never offer any guidance for men in war. A God would personally deliver a message to all mankind equally with no conflicts and no contradictions, he would never send men to deliver His messages.

So, either there are no gods and all prophets and messengers are liars or there is a God and he is not of any man made religion, nor has He ever revealed Himself. If He did, it would be to us all.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 7:59:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, God allows them (conflicts and wars). I dont know why He allows so.

A God wouldn't allow wars and especially would never offer any guidance for men in war. A God would personally deliver a message to all mankind equally with no conflicts and no contradictions, he would never send men to deliver His messages.

So, either there are no gods and all prophets and messengers are liars or there is a God and he is not of any man made religion, nor has He ever revealed Himself. If He did, it would be to us all.

God allows wars. My holy book or religion says so. What do you know about God? nothing.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 11:30:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 7:59:30 AM, uncung wrote:
Yes, God allows them (conflicts and wars). I dont know why He allows so.

A God wouldn't allow wars and especially would never offer any guidance for men in war. A God would personally deliver a message to all mankind equally with no conflicts and no contradictions, he would never send men to deliver His messages.

So, either there are no gods and all prophets and messengers are liars or there is a God and he is not of any man made religion, nor has He ever revealed Himself. If He did, it would be to us all.

God allows wars.

Your God also guides men through wars, that is why your God is evil.

My holy book or religion says so.

Yes, and no matter what your holy book says, you believe it, even if it is completely wrong. Yeah, I get that.

What do you know about God? nothing.

I know the same as anyone else who has read the various holy books of various religions. I am quite sure you have not read them, hence I probably know a great deal more than you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 2:54:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

Response: Islam teaches that every people have been sent a messenger, and each taught to submit to the will of Allah. Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 2:58:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 2:54:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/7/2014 1:01:26 PM, Artur wrote:
Now, both religion claims and will claim that their religion is for *the whole mankind*, for the whole world. Both will say that "the world was/is the plan of god, god send us to the world and he would reveal himself to everybody and then afterlife, *everybody* will be awarded/penalised"

But, when we think about latin america, australia, japan and even arabian peninsula, we have no doubt that there were people who were unaware of Jesus and Mohammad.

let us assume Jesus existed and died in 33 A.D and let us assume the entire New Testament was composed in 50 A.D. And now time to think about Japan, when I looked at wikipedia so that you can understand, I saw it:

"The first known appearance of organized Christianity in Japan was the arrival of the Portuguese Catholicsin 1549." http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

just this is enough. Let us assume god of the bible is real and it is composed in 50 A.D, immediately after the death of Jesus, there are 1499 years remaining. Probably, All the people lived and died in Japan between 33 A.D and 1549 were unaware of crucifixion, of Jesus and the god of the bible.

God planned for the whole mankind, didnt he? Then, japan did not belong to mankind till 1549?

It is just japan, think about latin america which was discovered probabli in 1492.

God did not send prophet to Japan, Latin America so that they can know the coming of Jesus and believe in him? Or, God of the bible assumes israil as a whole mankind and does not know the world outside the israil, arabian peninsula?

And the same goes for Islam. Mo came and claimed prophethood in 570 but were the people who lived in latin america at that time aware of him? Were that people familiar with prophets and prophecies about Mohammad?

If the god planned the whole mankind, then why did not he send prophets to Japan, Latin America, Australia so that they can know the coming of Mohammad and believe in him?

Ok, for both religions, let us say: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and assume that there were prophets who were sent to Latin America, Australia and Japan.

But how could they have known that Jesus came at the time he was alive in Israil? How could have they known that Mohammad came and was fullfilling his prophecies in arabia in 600?

Think about these and realise how inconsistent religions are.

Response: Islam teaches that every people have been sent a messenger, and each taught to submit to the will of Allah.

Yet, that isn't true. No messengers ever arrived in the Americas to teach the natives there to submit to the will of Allah. None arrived in many other parts of the world. Funny, how the messenger conveniently arrived only in Mecca.

Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.

Consistently wrong.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 3:38:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 2:58:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yet, that isn't true. No messengers ever arrived in the Americas to teach the natives there to submit to the will of Allah. None arrived in many other parts of the world. Funny, how the messenger conveniently arrived only in Mecca.

Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.

Consistently wrong.

Response: Yet it is true. Messengers were sent to all people. So Islam is consistent.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 5:17:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 3:38:43 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/20/2015 2:58:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yet, that isn't true. No messengers ever arrived in the Americas to teach the natives there to submit to the will of Allah. None arrived in many other parts of the world. Funny, how the messenger conveniently arrived only in Mecca.

Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.

Consistently wrong.

Response: Yet it is true. Messengers were sent to all people. So Islam is consistent.

That's a blatant lie.

What messenger was sent to North America? South America? Australia? Europe? Who were these messengers exactly?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 5:35:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 5:17:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/20/2015 3:38:43 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/20/2015 2:58:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yet, that isn't true. No messengers ever arrived in the Americas to teach the natives there to submit to the will of Allah. None arrived in many other parts of the world. Funny, how the messenger conveniently arrived only in Mecca.

Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.

Consistently wrong.

Response: Yet it is true. Messengers were sent to all people. So Islam is consistent.

That's a blatant lie.

What messenger was sent to North America? South America? Australia? Europe? Who were these messengers exactly?
Response: Your response as usual is a blatant lie. Messengers were sent to all people.Allah is not obligated to explain to anyone who they are, except that He says they were sent by Him. Especially to someone who believes such absurdity such as big reptiles that use to roam the Earth somehow magically disappeared, and admits his own grandparents were apes like who swung from trees throwing their feces at each other.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 5:53:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 5:35:18 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/20/2015 5:17:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/20/2015 3:38:43 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/20/2015 2:58:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yet, that isn't true. No messengers ever arrived in the Americas to teach the natives there to submit to the will of Allah. None arrived in many other parts of the world. Funny, how the messenger conveniently arrived only in Mecca.

Hence, Islam. So regardless of whether people saw Muhammad (saw) or (Jesus) is irrelevant, as all people were sent Messengers.

So Islam is consistent.

Consistently wrong.

Response: Yet it is true. Messengers were sent to all people. So Islam is consistent.

That's a blatant lie.

What messenger was sent to North America? South America? Australia? Europe? Who were these messengers exactly?
Response: Your response as usual is a blatant lie. Messengers were sent to all people.Allah is not obligated to explain to anyone who they are, except that He says they were sent by Him.

That's why you are a liar. There were no messengers. You are most certainly obligated to support your claims.

Especially to someone who believes such absurdity such as big reptiles that use to roam the Earth somehow magically disappeared, and admits his own grandparents were apes like who swung from trees throwing their feces at each other.

The ignorance and lies of the Islamic propagandist know no bounds.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your God also guides men through wars, that is why your God is evil.

Yes, certainly, He guides us to wage warfare against heathenism and paganists. Why is He has such evil attitude? I don't know, it is His right and authority to be so. We can do nothing.

Yes, and no matter what your holy book says, you believe it, even if it is completely wrong. Yeah, I get that.
We only believe in the true book.

I know (God) the same as anyone else who has read the various holy books of various religions. I am quite sure you have not read them, hence I probably know a great deal more than you.
But why do you oppose my God's version? While mine is the true one? Can you describe your God's version? you cant.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 9:01:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 7:27:48 PM, uncung wrote:
Your God also guides men through wars, that is why your God is evil.

Yes, certainly, He guides us to wage warfare against heathenism and paganists. Why is He has such evil attitude? I don't know, it is His right and authority to be so. We can do nothing.

Yes, we reject the evil god and he will disappear. Simple.


Yes, and no matter what your holy book says, you believe it, even if it is completely wrong. Yeah, I get that.
We only believe in the true book.

I know (God) the same as anyone else who has read the various holy books of various religions. I am quite sure you have not read them, hence I probably know a great deal more than you.
But why do you oppose my God's version?

Because your holy book guides people through wars and not peace.

While mine is the true one? Can you describe your God's version? you cant.

LOL. Your God is no more true than any other god. You are lying to yourself if you say your God is true.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 9:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, we reject the evil god and he will disappear. Simple.

but what if True God belongs to evil attitude? Doesnt He let many misfortunes occur around?

Because your holy book guides people through wars and not peace.

What if it is what the true God guides?

LOL. Your God is no more true than any other god. You are lying to yourself if you say your God is true.

My God's version is the true one. If not, then which version of God is the true one? You cant answer it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:08:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/20/2015 9:53:04 PM, uncung wrote:
Yes, we reject the evil god and he will disappear. Simple.

but what if True God belongs to evil attitude? Doesnt He let many misfortunes occur around?

Then again, He is a God to be rejected.

Because your holy book guides people through wars and not peace.

What if it is what the true God guides?

Then, that God is to be rejected.

LOL. Your God is no more true than any other god. You are lying to yourself if you say your God is true.

My God's version is the true one. If not, then which version of God is the true one? You cant answer it.

Your God has never been shown to exist. The claims of your God come from one man, who was obviously lying. Simple answer.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 5:58:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Then again, He is a God to be rejected.

you may reject Him, it is our free will.

Your God has never been shown to exist. The claims of your God come from one man, who was obviously lying. Simple answer.

Yes God is unseen for a while. After all my prophet had never lied.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think the real God speaks to all people from all times

now: ALL people from all times includes "every person who lived in the past, living now and will live in the future", right?!

and it also includes "any and every person who lived in any area of the world", right?! so, what/who do you think talked to pre1492 americans?! who talked to the people who lived in south america before its discovery and the first reach of the bible to the americas?!

for ex: let us assume there was a person in south america who was born in 1406 and who died just before Columb, in 1490. so who talked to him?! God himself?! a prophet?! who delivered them the bible/message of god?!

And when they are brought up against the judgement sent they will be judge accordingly to the truth they ignored or the truths they accepts.

so, what truth did pre1492 americasn ignore?! they did not have a bible, message, a prophet to ignore. or was there something to be ignored and they ignored?! if there was no message, no prophet, no bible, how could they have ignored it?!

I think Jesus in the christian context is like a plea bargain. That believers in a savior are saved from the judgement. Not that others, such as Indians in the amazon before the Spaniards could not be saved from the lake of fire.
so, you admit it?! God did not send them messenger, god did not send them message, didnt send revelation.

they will be burnt?! if so, Jesus did not come to humanity, may be he had intended to come to the whole humanity but since he failed to reach to humanity we can conclude that God failed to deliver something in to humanity?!
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer