Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

A really long long time after the after......

Lukas8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 9:51:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have a question. The bible is basically focused on the planet Earth and the species Homo Sapiens. But we"re going to extinct one day and the Earth will be destroyed after the death of the sun. What sense will God have after the Earth and Humans are gone?

Since only humans are allowed to go to heavens/hell, fairness to ETs...............

Its a question for Christians, because I'm an atheist
scmike2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 11:01:51 AM
At 12/8/2014 9:51:30 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
I have a question. The bible is basically focused on the planet Earth and the species Homo Sapiens. But we"re going to extinct one day and the Earth will be destroyed after the death of the sun. What sense will God have after the Earth and Humans are gone?

Since only humans are allowed to go to heavens/hell, fairness to ETs...............

Greetings, Lukas8! Your question is a loaded one. I would ask you to first prove your claims that Homo Sapiens are 'going to [sic] extinct one day and the Earth will be destroyed after the death of the sun'. How do you know for certain that those two claims are true in the first place?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 11:39:06 AM

This world we're living in is only an illusion that isn't real at all. It's only perceived to be real by each individual observer of this universe ( world ). We're actually living in a dream ( artificial simulation of various worlds ) that our Creator created for His created man and beasts.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:15:01 PM

The bible is basically focused on the planet Earth and the species Homo Sapiens.

Then you say:

Since only humans are allowed to go to heavens/hell, fairness to ET.

Question from me, why do you think ET's won't be in heaven? If the Bible only focused on Earth and humans then the criteria for ET's is not recorded in by your own reasoning.

So it is perfectly within your premises to imagine criteria for entering heaven that are for ET's and not recorded in a record that is primarily concerned with humans.

Your conclusion: Since only humans are allowed to go to heavens/hell, fairness to ET.
does not logically follow from:
The bible is focused on Earth and Humans.