Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Imam, Christmas Worse Than Murder.

Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 6:53:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Think you can coexist with the Muslim community? Then you probably haven't heard what this western Islamic religious leader has to say about the horror that is... saying "Merry Christmas."

Yes, according to this Muslim, saying Merry Christmas is worse than murder (which, by the way, means Muslims killing other Muslims because killing an infidel like you or me ain't no big deal).

In fact, he says that saying Merry Christmas "is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol and killing someone, because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam's sin."

Again, Islam gets the idea of the Trinity and of Christ's birth wrong. Christians are not saying that God was "CREATED" at his birth; we believe that He was simply "incarnated" (which means "made flesh") at his birth. God exists outside of time - He 'was' before anything and will continue for eternity. His birth was not His creation, but simply his becoming manifest in human form. This is very different from what this "scholar" believes we are saying. Not that any of this matters...

What matters is that Muslims believe that saying Merry Christmas is WORSE than murder. Think about that for a little while and then you tell me if we'll ever be able to coexist peacefully.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:04:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 6:53:42 PM, Rant wrote:
Think you can coexist with the Muslim community? Then you probably haven't heard what this western Islamic religious leader has to say about the horror that is... saying "Merry Christmas."

Yes, according to this Muslim, saying Merry Christmas is worse than murder (which, by the way, means Muslims killing other Muslims because killing an infidel like you or me ain't no big deal).

In fact, he says that saying Merry Christmas "is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol and killing someone, because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam's sin."

Again, Islam gets the idea of the Trinity and of Christ's birth wrong. Christians are not saying that God was "CREATED" at his birth; we believe that He was simply "incarnated" (which means "made flesh") at his birth. God exists outside of time - He 'was' before anything and will continue for eternity. His birth was not His creation, but simply his becoming manifest in human form. This is very different from what this "scholar" believes we are saying. Not that any of this matters...

What matters is that Muslims believe that saying Merry Christmas is WORSE than murder. Think about that for a little while and then you tell me if we'll ever be able to coexist peacefully.

Christians don't understand that Jesus was the first of many saints who testify to the invisible knowledge of God, also known as the Word of God. I'm the last saint that God is using to testify to the Word to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which started with the first saint named Jesus testifying to Christ, also known as the Word of God until my death next month.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:06:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 7:04:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2014 6:53:42 PM, Rant wrote:
Think you can coexist with the Muslim community? Then you probably haven't heard what this western Islamic religious leader has to say about the horror that is... saying "Merry Christmas."

Yes, according to this Muslim, saying Merry Christmas is worse than murder (which, by the way, means Muslims killing other Muslims because killing an infidel like you or me ain't no big deal).

In fact, he says that saying Merry Christmas "is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol and killing someone, because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam's sin."

Again, Islam gets the idea of the Trinity and of Christ's birth wrong. Christians are not saying that God was "CREATED" at his birth; we believe that He was simply "incarnated" (which means "made flesh") at his birth. God exists outside of time - He 'was' before anything and will continue for eternity. His birth was not His creation, but simply his becoming manifest in human form. This is very different from what this "scholar" believes we are saying. Not that any of this matters...

What matters is that Muslims believe that saying Merry Christmas is WORSE than murder. Think about that for a little while and then you tell me if we'll ever be able to coexist peacefully.

Christians don't understand that Jesus was the first of many saints who testify to the invisible knowledge of God, also known as the Word of God. I'm the last saint that God is using to testify to the Word to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which started with the first saint named Jesus testifying to Christ, also known as the Word of God until my death next month.

I hope you're wrong about your death. I'm going to miss you.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 7:06:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 7:04:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2014 6:53:42 PM, Rant wrote:
Think you can coexist with the Muslim community? Then you probably haven't heard what this western Islamic religious leader has to say about the horror that is... saying "Merry Christmas."

Yes, according to this Muslim, saying Merry Christmas is worse than murder (which, by the way, means Muslims killing other Muslims because killing an infidel like you or me ain't no big deal).

In fact, he says that saying Merry Christmas "is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol and killing someone, because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam's sin."

Again, Islam gets the idea of the Trinity and of Christ's birth wrong. Christians are not saying that God was "CREATED" at his birth; we believe that He was simply "incarnated" (which means "made flesh") at his birth. God exists outside of time - He 'was' before anything and will continue for eternity. His birth was not His creation, but simply his becoming manifest in human form. This is very different from what this "scholar" believes we are saying. Not that any of this matters...

What matters is that Muslims believe that saying Merry Christmas is WORSE than murder. Think about that for a little while and then you tell me if we'll ever be able to coexist peacefully.

Christians don't understand that Jesus was the first of many saints who testify to the invisible knowledge of God, also known as the Word of God. I'm the last saint that God is using to testify to the Word to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which started with the first saint named Jesus testifying to Christ, also known as the Word of God until my death next month.

I hope you're wrong about your death. I'm going to miss you.

How could I be wrong about something that I couldn't possibly know about unless our Creator gave me this knowledge? All the saints knew exactly why, how, where and when they were going to be killed for their testimonies. The main reasons for knowing about our death is to take away any fears that we might be killed in other ways such as disease, accidents, etc. The other important reason is to give God's believers a prophecy that they will get to observe. This will empower several of His believers to speak up against the lies of the group that hired assassins to kill me. The particular group from Bethel Church that I stand in front of every Sunday consists of the pastors, elders and a few other leaders. I've already been warned by one of them that if I were to do this 30 years ago, I wouldn't be there. Then he proceeded to tell me that they were going to the District Attorney to see if he can use the law such as inciting a riot to get rid of me. Our strong police support for freedom of speech won 't be overridden so they will have to resort to finding a way to get rid of me without the laws of the land to support them. They will hire three men to come after me at the Community Center here in Campbell, CA. One of them will hold a handgun up to my forehead and pull the trigger to kill the body that I've been using this past 6 1/2 years. Even some believers will get killed for taking a stand against the lies they will use to keep them from getting prosecuted for murder.

At least now you know who you are in God before your body dies like everyone else's body has to die in this world before entering the new Heaven and Earth that is promised by God through His prophecies written by His prophets.

I'll miss all my friends who God put in my path in the last 3 1/2 years.

God bless you forever,
Brad