Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Why is your religion 'better' than others?

KafkaF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 5:40:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Note that this question is not: "Why do you think a god exists/ doesn't exist?" It is more aimed at theists who consider themselves to be followers of a certain religion(Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.) and the question itself is simple - Why do you think your religion is more likely to be true than others?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 11:48:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2014 5:40:07 AM, KafkaF wrote:
Note that this question is not: "Why do you think a god exists/ doesn't exist?" It is more aimed at theists who consider themselves to be followers of a certain religion(Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.) and the question itself is simple - Why do you think your religion is more likely to be true than others?

Other religions are in my opinion quite irrelevant. They have not much that would matter in real life.

Bible is not same because things happen as it tells. Like for example the things that have happened to Jews show. God told that they will be scattered and that they also will be gathered back. It has happened and that is one reason for me to trust to Bible. But the reason why I am willing to keep Bible good as my only God is that his teachings are good and in my opinion also truth.