Jump to topic:

There is One Bible!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 12:29:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is what you would see if you do some roaming here, but is that true? no folks sorry. i see many christain reading King James Version (i believe its the most popular version around the world..) and believing its the word of God everything in it. wow. now we go to Revised Standard Version of the Bible, and what it says about King James Version?

"Yet the King James Version has serious defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of biblical studies and the discovery of many biblical manuscripts more ancient than those on which the King James Version was based made it apparent that these defects were so many as to call for revision."

who says so? "This Bible (RSV) is the product of thirty two scholars assisted by an advisory committee representing fifty cooperating denominations"

and what about the diffrnet bibles?? of the catholics of 73 books, of the protestants 66 books, Ethiopian Orthodox 81 books and others. which you pick to be Word of God and why you reject others all together?

coming to the manuscripts there are 25000+ in number out there and not even 2 are identical so what is that nonsesnse how the hell you know what to pick or not??

and for the end we have chunks of chunks, books in the bible that we know to be anonymous. so if its anonymous how do you can even say if comes from reliable source? anonymous!!! because the "Bible" were transmitted in uncontrolled transmission you can huge pile of versions. now christain comes to me and say its not important who was the author (which is illogical to say such things but anyway lets agree for a moment) what is important is the truth of the content so i coming back and asking what do you mean by "truth"? do you not have any meaning to words in your language? any example? no they replying Bible is truth because its word of God. so im asking why is that? so they pushing the argument to Islam and start cursing the prophet and the Quran which their right to do so in another forum, please open new one and explain why this so, if you cant stand for your faith, dont change the subject.

So all they do is blind faith. and if you explaim to them that, the attacks begins, may God have mercy on your souls good nation.
Never fart near dog
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 2:16:26 PM
At 12/9/2014 12:29:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
This is what you would see if you do some roaming here, but is that true? no folks sorry. i see many christain reading King James Version (i believe its the most popular version around the world..) and believing its the word of God everything in it. wow. now we go to Revised Standard Version of the Bible, and what it says about King James Version?

"Yet the King James Version has serious defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of biblical studies and the discovery of many biblical manuscripts more ancient than those on which the King James Version was based made it apparent that these defects were so many as to call for revision."

who says so? "This Bible (RSV) is the product of thirty two scholars assisted by an advisory committee representing fifty cooperating denominations"

and what about the diffrnet bibles?? of the catholics of 73 books, of the protestants 66 books, Ethiopian Orthodox 81 books and others. which you pick to be Word of God and why you reject others all together?

coming to the manuscripts there are 25000+ in number out there and not even 2 are identical so what is that nonsesnse how the hell you know what to pick or not??

and for the end we have chunks of chunks, books in the bible that we know to be anonymous. so if its anonymous how do you can even say if comes from reliable source? anonymous!!! because the "Bible" were transmitted in uncontrolled transmission you can huge pile of versions. now christain comes to me and say its not important who was the author (which is illogical to say such things but anyway lets agree for a moment) what is important is the truth of the content so i coming back and asking what do you mean by "truth"? do you not have any meaning to words in your language? any example? no they replying Bible is truth because its word of God. so im asking why is that? so they pushing the argument to Islam and start cursing the prophet and the Quran which their right to do so in another forum, please open new one and explain why this so, if you cant stand for your faith, dont change the subject.

So all they do is blind faith. and if you explaim to them that, the attacks begins, may God have mercy on your souls good nation.

Have no fear friend--- for the last 1800 years or so--- satan has manipulated many bibles. Many false teachings entered through Catholicism councils--ended up mistranslating to fit those council teachings--but now here in these last days--Jesus' real teachers are back--they have fixed the bible as well--the New world translation is in harmony.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 2:43:47 PM
At 12/9/2014 2:16:26 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Have no fear friend--- for the last 1800 years or so--- satan has manipulated many bibles. Many false teachings entered through Catholicism councils--ended up mistranslating to fit those council teachings--but now here in these last days--Jesus' real teachers are back--they have fixed the bible as well--the New world translation is in harmony.

Look man there is no satan manipulating stuff, its people. by mistake in ignorance or by intention regardless of which religion we talking about. and New world translation of the bible is no better from other bibles so you are in the same pit too man so what you talking about? same chapter same anonymous books same problem same fabrications, please dont push here satan and deal with facts.

I think you Jehovah's Witnesses are worse than other seriously, before we start God's name is not Jehovah its Yehowah, you turned the word "y" in hebrew into Latin form of "J" to sound more european. and tis not Jesus his name is Yehoshua.
Never fart near dog
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 2:55:25 PM
At 12/9/2014 2:43:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Look man there is no satan manipulating stuff, its people. by mistake in ignorance or by intention regardless of which religion we talking about. and New world translation of the bible is no better from other bibles so you are in the same pit too man so what you talking about? same chapter same anonymous books same problem same fabrications, please dont push here satan and deal with facts.

I think you Jehovah's Witnesses are worse than other seriously, before we start God's name is not Jehovah its Yehowah, you turned the word "y" in hebrew into Latin form of "J" to sound more european. and tis not Jesus his name is Yehoshua.

Good day, I have considered the name Jehovah carefully, I have been reading on and off for 50 years( the bible) I have read it many times, not just The NWT.
Jesus teaches-- John 17:1-6, 26--- Jesus said--The one who sent him( Father) is --THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And in verse 3 one must know( take in knowledge) him and know Jesus to have eternal life. --verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.( YHWH)-- this is the name that has been being made known-- I know for sure Jesus did not fail in doing verse 26-- The way he would accomplish that is through his real teachers here in these last days. I have listened to many brands claiming to be Christian-- the only teachers I found who teach Jesus real truth are the JW teachers.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:03:30 PM

I can see revelation passing before the worlds eyes, it has been. Written over 1800 years ago--And Jesus taught of these events( sadly) -- The world took no note. As in the days of Noah he compared it to( 99% were being mislead in the days of Noah)--it has been the same through the majority of mankinds history.
Since I know Rev is truth, then I know A higher up angel rebelled and was called satan. The original serpent--Rev 12:9-- Rev 20:2
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:09:27 PM
At 12/9/2014 2:55:25 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Good day, I have considered the name Jehovah carefully, I have been reading on and off for 50 years( the bible) I have read it many times, not just The NWT.
Jesus teaches-- John 17:1-6, 26--- Jesus said--The one who sent him( Father) is --THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- And in verse 3 one must know( take in knowledge) him and know Jesus to have eternal life. --verse 6 = Jehovah, 26 = Jehovah.( YHWH)-- this is the name that has been being made known-- I know for sure Jesus did not fail in doing verse 26-- The way he would accomplish that is through his real teachers here in these last days. I have listened to many brands claiming to be Christian-- the only teachers I found who teach Jesus real truth are the JW teachers.

dude first of all his name is not "Jehovah" there is no "J" here
you can read it 1000 years it makes no differences.
again its not Jesus its Yehoshua in Hebrew.
you taking stuff from the Gospel according to John WHICH IS ANONYMOUS BOOK.

So yeah you are in the same problem. believing anonynous books without knowing it who wrote it if its reliable in the first place.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:17:01 PM
At 12/9/2014 3:03:30 PM, kjw47 wrote:
I can see revelation passing before the worlds eyes,

no you cant. you are only human being like evrybody else. if you talking but imagining stuff well good day to you.

it has been. Written over 1800 years ago--And Jesus taught of these events( sadly) -- The world took no note.

his name not Jesus, and the stories of "Jesus" comes from the 4 Gospels which are anonymous how do you know it came from Jesus anyway? maybe some bored man wrote things.

As in the days of Noah he compared it to( 99% were being mislead in the days of Noah)--it has been the same through the majority of mankinds history.
Since I know Rev is truth,

again the same thing for all christains, what makes it to be true. your answer would be its contect. so im asking what content we talking about? what true about that?

then I know A higher up angel rebelled and was called satan. The original serpent--Rev 12:9-- Rev 20:2

yeah this is what the bible says, hindu scriptures say otherwise so who is right?
Never fart near dog
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:32:36 PM
At 12/9/2014 3:17:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/9/2014 3:03:30 PM, kjw47 wrote:
I can see revelation passing before the worlds eyes,

no you cant. you are only human being like evrybody else. if you talking but imagining stuff well good day to you.

it has been. Written over 1800 years ago--And Jesus taught of these events( sadly) -- The world took no note.

his name not Jesus, and the stories of "Jesus" comes from the 4 Gospels which are anonymous how do you know it came from Jesus anyway? maybe some bored man wrote things.

As in the days of Noah he compared it to( 99% were being mislead in the days of Noah)--it has been the same through the majority of mankinds history.
Since I know Rev is truth,

again the same thing for all christains, what makes it to be true. your answer would be its contect. so im asking what content we talking about? what true about that?

then I know A higher up angel rebelled and was called satan. The original serpent--Rev 12:9-- Rev 20:2

yeah this is what the bible says, hindu scriptures say otherwise so who is right?

Many things written in the ot have been proven by archeologist'. Archeologists even made comments like--its hard to believe God waited to destroy certain groups back then( they were doing horrible things to children, orgies as worship, etc, even sacrificing children to stone gods.
Unfortunately for mortals, satan has created 33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian( 1Cor 1:10) 2Cor 11:12-15)--there is one. The one who came back, here in these last days and this occurred-Daniel 12:4)--corrections to error teachings were made.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:40:32 PM

We know who wrote most of the books. Non-Christians don't accept it on the basis that there is "no proof" that the authors of the various books of the Bible are who common knowledge says they are. Which is strange, as people don't usually question the existence of the guy who people say wrote said book, even if it's a really old book.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 4:15:45 PM
At 12/9/2014 3:40:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

We know who wrote most of the books.

I would be surprised if you could show that to be true. For instance, we don't actually know who wrote the gospels. Sure they have a disciples name attributed to them, but there is good evidence to suggest those particular apostles did not write them.

Non-Christians don't accept it on the basis that there is "no proof" that the authors of the various books of the Bible are who common knowledge says they are.

Yes, but "church tradition" is not evidence of anything other than ancient opinions (at least in regards to the authorship)

Which is strange, as people don't usually question the existence of the guy who people say wrote said book, even if it's a really old book.

Completely irrelevant to who wrote the books.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 4:32:20 PM
At 12/9/2014 4:15:45 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

I would be surprised if you could show that to be true. For instance, we don't actually know who wrote the gospels. Sure they have a disciples name attributed to them, but there is good evidence to suggest those particular apostles did not write them.

Non-Christians don't accept it on the basis that there is "no proof" that the authors of the various books of the Bible are who common knowledge says they are.

Yes, but "church tradition" is not evidence of anything other than ancient opinions (at least in regards to the authorship)

Which is strange, as people don't usually question the existence of the guy who people say wrote said book, even if it's a really old book.

I was taught in the 4 gospels each kind of had different references to what that certain individual would look for in a situation, proving they did write the 4 books-
They had secretaries write down their words. Gods HS inspired them. But later alterations were made, then errors entered into translation.
It is fixed now, otherwise this couldn't occur--then this bottom line reality couldn't occur--John 4:22-24--The Father= Jehovah.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 4:34:14 PM
The books that are shared amongst the various denominations do not differ significantly in content. However, even if they did, the Christian defense is that the main message remains the same. While that may be true, it is nevertheless a factor that contributes to making Christianity have a profusion of contrasting theological directions.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 8:17:52 PM
At 12/9/2014 4:32:20 PM, kjw47 wrote:

I was taught in the 4 gospels each kind of had different references to what that certain individual would look for in a situation, proving they did write the 4 books-
They had secretaries write down their words. Gods HS inspired them. But later alterations were made, then errors entered into translation.
It is fixed now,

The original manuscripts are not existent, and the authors (whoever they were) have been gone for a few millennia. How do you figure they have been 'fixed'?

otherwise this couldn't occur--then this bottom line reality couldn't occur--John 4:22-24--The Father= Jehovah.

I have no idea what you mean here, but it sounds like something you may say to the choir.

Also, let me correct my statement about it being irrelevant. It is relevant as to whether the authors existed - obviously if they didn't exist they definitely could not have written the books to begin with. What I meant was that is a different issue.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 8:32:45 PM
There is one bible, and that is the holy scriptures from which Jesus and his apostles taught, including Jude the brother of Jesus, who quotes verbatim from the book of Enoch the prophet.

It is the bible that the people used to check that the teachings of Peter, Paul, James and John, were in accordance to the word of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 10:35:00 PM

Yeah, we know all about the NWT, dude.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 10:38:34 PM
At 12/9/2014 3:09:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/9/2014 2:55:25 PM, kjw47 wrote:

dude first of all his name is not "Jehovah" there is no "J" here
you can read it 1000 years it makes no differences.
again its not Jesus its Yehoshua in Hebrew.
you taking stuff from the Gospel according to John WHICH IS ANONYMOUS BOOK.

The Gospel of John is hardly anonymous in the first place. It was written by "the disciple whom Jesus loved", which is generally conceded to have been John. Furthermore, the unanimous testimony of early Christians attribute authorship to John. Many books of the Bible are inherently anonymous. That poses no problem to anyone.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 11:37:38 PM
At 12/9/2014 10:35:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

I did not realize what the New world translation was. Light bulb.

a_drumming_dog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 11:51:27 PM

I use mostly NIV, and ESV, but I turn to the original Greek and Hebrew when I study. I feel like translations take away some of the meaning of the words. That's just my opinion though.
The truth will set you free
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:01:09 AM
At 12/9/2014 11:37:38 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Oh, yeah. It's the BotchTower's own specially-patented perversion, put forth by its anonymous "scholars" who preferred to remain anonymous because they didn't want all the inevitable glory and back-pats and hand-shakes that the world would surely bestow upon them for their work. (Either that, or they didn't want the rest of the world to document that they had no training and no experience at all in Greek, English, or translation.)
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:13:14 AM

What you've said is true but it ignores the worst of the Bible's problems - that it speaks without any authority in the first place. And that's a problem it shares with Oasphe, the Qur'an' and every other religious book. None of them meet even the most basic standards of truth, and they were all produced by men.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:19:16 AM
At 12/10/2014 12:01:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
Oh, yeah. It's the BotchTower's own specially-patented perversion, put forth by its anonymous "scholars" who preferred to remain anonymous because they didn't want all the inevitable glory and back-pats and hand-shakes that the world would surely bestow upon them for their work. (Either that, or they didn't want the rest of the world to document that they had no training and no experience at all in Greek, English, or translation.

It's definitely the latter and one only need read the Douglas-Walsh Trial Transcript, Scotland, 1954 for verification by the head of the Botchtower itself then!

Furthermore fatal to the Botchtower is there admission YHWH is the proper & superior name of their imaginary friend -

The Jehovah's Witnesses acknowledge that the name "Jehovah" is improper. Their book, "Let Your Name Be Sanctified" freely admits on pages 16 and 18 that Yahweh is the superior translation of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH). This book has lately been withdrawn.

However, in the preface of their "The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures," we find on page 23 the following admission:

"While inclining to view the pronunciation 'Yahweh' as the more correct way, we have retained the form 'Jehovah' because of people's familiarity with it since the 14th century. Moreover, it preserves equally with other forms, the four letters of the Tetragrammaton JHVH."

QED, Botchtower in tatters at my feet as always!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:25:53 AM
At 12/10/2014 12:19:16 AM, Composer wrote:
Oh, yeah. It's the BotchTower's own specially-patented perversion, put forth by its anonymous "scholars" who preferred to remain anonymous because they didn't want all the inevitable glory and back-pats and hand-shakes that the world would surely bestow upon them for their work. (Either that, or they didn't want the rest of the world to document that they had no training and no experience at all in Greek, English, or translation.

It's definitely the latter and one only need read the Douglas-Walsh Trial Transcript, Scotland, 1954 for verification by the head of the Botchtower itself then!

Furthermore fatal to the Botchtower is there admission YHWH is the proper & superior name of their imaginary friend -

Well, MCB himself has admitted that they didn't really translate from Greek to English. No, they couldn't do that! They simply decided what they thought a writer should have written - whether he actually wrote it or not - and put that forth as a "translation". Then they remarked about the wonderful "harmony" which was produced.

In other words, one passage might say, "I love you". Another one might say, "I hate you." The BotchTower decides that the writer of passage #2 didn't really mean, "I hate you" - so they just change it to "I love you" and say, "See? We now have harmony."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:26:30 AM
At 12/9/2014 3:32:36 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Many things written in the ot have been proven by archeologist'. Archeologists even made comments like--its hard to believe God waited to destroy certain groups back then( they were doing horrible things to children, orgies as worship, etc, even sacrificing children to stone gods.
Unfortunately for mortals, satan has created 33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian( 1Cor 1:10) 2Cor 11:12-15)--there is one. The one who came back, here in these last days and this occurred-Daniel 12:4)--corrections to error teachings were made.

Jehovian propaganda, only believable to the terminally deluded.
Archeology proves beyond doubt that the OT is a collection of folktales unrelated to history.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:39:09 AM
At 12/9/2014 11:51:27 PM, a_drumming_dog wrote:

I use mostly NIV, and ESV, but I turn to the original Greek and Hebrew when I study. I feel like translations take away some of the meaning of the words. That's just my opinion though.

Those (along with Aramaic), are the original languages. But we don't have the original manuscripts or the words they contained. You might as well be reading a Klingon translation.

And the biggest issue is still this' no one ever demonstrated that any version of the Bible was correct, connected to God, or of any authority.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 2:36:05 AM
At 12/10/2014 12:39:09 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/9/2014 11:51:27 PM, a_drumming_dog wrote:

Those (along with Aramaic), are the original languages. But we don't have the original manuscripts or the words they contained. You might as well be reading a Klingon translation.

Why, we don't have the original manuscripts of much of anything, including the writings of Josephus (if he wrote anything) - yet I noticed that doesn't hinder you from citing these works.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:38:41 PM
At 12/10/2014 12:26:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/9/2014 3:32:36 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Jehovian propaganda, only believable to the terminally deluded.
Archeology proves beyond doubt that the OT is a collection of folktales unrelated to history.

Are you a Trinitarian? I studied many religions--the only teachers I ever found who teach Jesus' truths are the JW teachers--Why is that? I shared 5 or 6 teachings of Jesus in many sights--rejected by many claiming to be Christian, because they know I am a JW and because they do not know Jesus real truths because they are not taught them. They teach--dogma. I know 100% for sure the JW teachers do this--non stop-- Man does not live by bread alone( sustain physical health) but by every utterance from God. ( sustain spiritual health)
If someone were wise enough to go sonar the bottom of the red sea, the whole Egyptian army was wiped out and covered over by the red sea. Stuff( chariots, swords, shields, etc) may have been ;preserved or destroyed-- stuff was made with better quality back then. They should check.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:43:55 PM

Oh, yeah. It's the BotchTower's own specially-patented perversion, put forth by its anonymous "scholars" who preferred to remain anonymous because they didn't want all the inevitable glory and back-pats and hand-shakes that the world would surely bestow upon them for their work. (Either that, or they didn't want the rest of the world to document that they had no training and no experience at all in Greek, English, or translation.)

You mean the watchtower magazine. Where every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding weekly so as not to do this( 1Cor 1:10) like the trinity based religions have done. With scriptures backing up what they teach--especially Jesus' very important truths I pointed out to you before but you rejected them--Why would a follower of Jesus--reject his teachings?
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:56:25 PM
At 12/9/2014 8:17:52 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/9/2014 4:32:20 PM, kjw47 wrote:

It is fixed now,

The original manuscripts are not existent, and the authors (whoever they were) have been gone for a few millennia. How do you figure they have been 'fixed'?

otherwise this couldn't occur--then this bottom line reality couldn't occur--John 4:22-24--The Father= Jehovah.

I have no idea what you mean here, but it sounds like something you may say to the choir.

Also, let me correct my statement about it being irrelevant. It is relevant as to whether the authors existed - obviously if they didn't exist they definitely could not have written the books to begin with. What I meant was that is a different issue.

Fact--Gods personal name was removed from the ot in nearly 6800 spots. Everywhere--GOD-LORD is. The tetragramoton was there-YHWH( Jehovah)--The true God. That is why John 4:22-24 is relevent--- there is 0 trinity god in existence.
As well a small g in the last line of John 1:1
Jesus and all his real teachers teach--Jesus has a God-his Father-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3,1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6-- most wont believe this truth, because men with white collars say something else.
Jesus is Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) a king receives obeisance not worship--trinity translations put worship. misleading.
And this comma error--
Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise

truly I tell you today, you will be with me in paradise

Jesus was in the grave( Hades) for 3 days--it was impossible to be in paradise that day.
the thief did not go to paradise that day-He went to the grave as well.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 4:00:32 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:43:55 PM, kjw47 wrote:

You mean the watchtower magazine.

Ummm ... no. I mean the New World Perversion put forth by the BotchTower.

Where every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding weekly so as not to do this( 1Cor 1:10) like the trinity based religions have done.

You mean they all receive the same marching orders which they must blindly accept at the risk of excommunication.

With scriptures backing up what they teach--especially Jesus' very important truths I pointed out to you before but you rejected them--Why would a follower of Jesus--reject his teachings?

... except scriptures hardly back up the notions of the WatchTower.