Jump to topic:

Proof that God loves you

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:21:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you believe God loves you, you will have proof. You can believe God loves you now. If you are forever lost in Hell, you will never again be able to believe God loves you.

I will be more than happy to tell you how you can be saved from Hell and know that you are saved from Hell. In this thread, I will not bother answering things like "I'm not scared" or "I don't believe in Hell so there is no way I'm going there". Why waste my time with people who announce they are proud and brave and think they know where they are going when they can't see in the dark?

God loves you. He proves it, He has proved it, and He will prove it. If you know how and why already, I'll be happy to hear about it. If you want to know how you can know, I'll be happy to tell you. If you are angry at God, I' won't be giving you much if any time in this thread, Sorry.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:34:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 8:21:27 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
If you believe God loves you, you will have proof. You can believe God loves you now. If you are forever lost in Hell, you will never again be able to believe God loves you.

I will be more than happy to tell you how you can be saved from Hell and know that you are saved from Hell. In this thread, I will not bother answering things like "I'm not scared" or "I don't believe in Hell so there is no way I'm going there". Why waste my time with people who announce they are proud and brave and think they know where they are going when they can't see in the dark?

God loves you. He proves it, He has proved it, and He will prove it. If you know how and why already, I'll be happy to hear about it. If you want to know how you can know, I'll be happy to tell you. If you are angry at God, I' won't be giving you much if any time in this thread, Sorry.

God's love proved by=He will torture you for eternity.
Allegedly that is love. hahahahahaha
I'm not going to apply that love to my grandies, OK?
Because I actually know what love is.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin