Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why is your god different?

ELDRITCH
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 11:59:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

im muslim. why my God dismiss others? simple follow logic. compare gods one by one you will reject all of them except Allah by his qualities he is not material of part of his world so anyone who says he is a horse man tree or whatever is God is not God its bullsh1t. what is God? immotal all powerful all knowing immaterial etc.. -verses from Quran
there is nothing like unto him
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

my i reject god of the bible the so called ahrahimic God? because the bible attributing nonsense to him which makes him a disgrace - psalm 18:8 - Smoke rose from his nostrils (God's nostrils); consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.

you know what is a cherubim? a young little angelic girl so God rides little girls... now that is a shame.

God fights with jacob and jacob overcomes lol

https://www.biblegateway.com...

God cant overcome iron chariots.
"could not conquer the people living in the coastal plain, because they had chariots with iron-rimmed wheels." Judges 1:19

look man after comparing all the gods you will come to the conclusion that God of Islam is the best and the rational way only.
Never fart near dog
ELDRITCH
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 12:22:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 11:59:53 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

im muslim. why my God dismiss others? simple follow logic. compare gods one by one you will reject all of them except Allah by his qualities he is not material of part of his world so anyone who says he is a horse man tree or whatever is God is not God its bullsh1t. what is God? immotal all powerful all knowing immaterial etc.. -verses from Quran
there is nothing like unto him
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

my i reject god of the bible the so called ahrahimic God? because the bible attributing nonsense to him which makes him a disgrace - psalm 18:8 - Smoke rose from his nostrils (God's nostrils); consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.

you know what is a cherubim? a young little angelic girl so God rides little girls... now that is a shame.

God fights with jacob and jacob overcomes lol

https://www.biblegateway.com...

God cant overcome iron chariots.
"could not conquer the people living in the coastal plain, because they had chariots with iron-rimmed wheels." Judges 1:19

look man after comparing all the gods you will come to the conclusion that God of Islam is the best and the rational way only.

You spend a lot of time saying that your god is the most logical and exactly zero time explaining why. Furthermore, you criticize the christian god for "riding little girls" (Cherubim in the bible are four headed beasts, not little girls). Aisha was nine years old when Muhammed consummated his marriage with her. That's more than a little hypocritical of you.

The fact is, both the bible and the koran advocate for some seriously barbaric things, like murdering apostates.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 1:40:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 12:22:36 PM, ELDRITCH wrote:
At 12/11/2014 11:59:53 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

im muslim. why my God dismiss others? simple follow logic. compare gods one by one you will reject all of them except Allah by his qualities he is not material of part of his world so anyone who says he is a horse man tree or whatever is God is not God its bullsh1t. what is God? immotal all powerful all knowing immaterial etc.. -verses from Quran
there is nothing like unto him
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

my i reject god of the bible the so called ahrahimic God? because the bible attributing nonsense to him which makes him a disgrace - psalm 18:8 - Smoke rose from his nostrils (God's nostrils); consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.

you know what is a cherubim? a young little angelic girl so God rides little girls... now that is a shame.

God fights with jacob and jacob overcomes lol

https://www.biblegateway.com...

God cant overcome iron chariots.
"could not conquer the people living in the coastal plain, because they had chariots with iron-rimmed wheels." Judges 1:19

look man after comparing all the gods you will come to the conclusion that God of Islam is the best and the rational way only.

You spend a lot of time saying that your god is the most logical and exactly zero time explaining why. Furthermore, you criticize the christian god for "riding little girls" (Cherubim in the bible are four headed beasts, not little girls). Aisha was nine years old when Muhammed consummated his marriage with her. That's more than a little hypocritical of you.

The fact is, both the bible and the koran advocate for some seriously barbaric things, like murdering apostates.

look man do you speak about God or something else? if you mentioned already lets explain to you this one. first im not a hypocrite stop talking nonsense. second there is no murdering apostates. by your little knowledge i know you never read the Quran so yeah.

coming to Ashia, in Islam you can marry a girl in these conditions:
1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally

you have to look at that time and what culture they had. they used to marry at 8 9 and 10 years old because at that time there was no education and stuff to do its not like our days you smart one. it was normal. by time people/cultures/morality/ is changing. dont be a moron to judge someone who lived in Arabia 1400 years ago and compare it to our days.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 1:49:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

and hi you dont have a right to point finger at me judging me about morality. where do you get your morality from to judging me when to marry? you judgments are coming from your subjective thinking. tomorrow if you tell me rape is good you will commit it. you suit what you like.... in the future it can change. smarty.

and you know? everybody got marry at young age 11-15 about 100+- ago. check facts. ignorance is prevailing yay!

HERE IS GOOD EXPLANATION WHY ISLAM:
https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 2:37:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 1:40:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man do you speak about God or something else? if you mentioned already lets explain to you this one. first im not a hypocrite stop talking nonsense. second there is no murdering apostates. by your little knowledge i know you never read the Quran so yeah.

The point of the OP is for theists to say why their God is more real than all other interpretations of God. You've failed to do this other than just saying your god is real and the others aren't.

And yes, apostasy is punishable by death. Even though the man in this video describes a process, it is still killing a person solely for renouncing Islam. And frankly because he tries to justify execution for apostasy because there is a process just shows how deluded and barbaric the practice is. https://www.youtube.com...

Here is another source confirming the same philosophy http://islamqa.info...

Here are real life examples: http://beforeitsnews.com...
http://www.bbc.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

By saying that no apostates are murdered and that it is not a crime you are purposefully lying. You are practicing taqiyya and are lying to protect Islam.

coming to Ashia, in Islam you can marry a girl in these conditions:
1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally

This is not a justification for child brides.

you have to look at that time and what culture they had. they used to marry at 8 9 and 10 years old because at that time there was no education and stuff to do its not like our days you smart one. it was normal. by time people/cultures/morality/ is changing. dont be a moron to judge someone who lived in Arabia 1400 years ago and compare it to our days.

So if Allah approved of Mohamed having sex with a child 1,400 years ago does that mean Allah still approves of it today? If not, what has changed Allah's mind?
tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 3:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone seeking truth is seeking God, from my perspective. Even if one god is real and the others aren't, how can the worshiper of the false gods know that he is worshiping the wrong god? Every religious person has some vague or specific conception of God in his head. None of them are perfectly realistic. If God is real, then anyone who worships a god is worshiping something true. Even if the specifics are off, the person is still seeking to worship the ultimate reality which is God.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:05:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 2:37:24 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 1:40:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man do you speak about God or something else? if you mentioned already lets explain to you this one. first im not a hypocrite stop talking nonsense. second there is no murdering apostates. by your little knowledge i know you never read the Quran so yeah.

The point of the OP is for theists to say why their God is more real than all other interpretations of God. You've failed to do this other than just saying your god is real and the others aren't.

And yes, apostasy is punishable by death. Even though the man in this video describes a process, it is still killing a person solely for renouncing Islam. And frankly because he tries to justify execution for apostasy because there is a process just shows how deluded and barbaric the practice is. https://www.youtube.com...

Here is another source confirming the same philosophy http://islamqa.info...

Here are real life examples: http://beforeitsnews.com...
http://www.bbc.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

By saying that no apostates are murdered and that it is not a crime you are purposefully lying. You are practicing taqiyya and are lying to protect Islam.

dude what im saying? there is no killing apostates in the Quran and the Quran is against it. im not saying there are muslims saying that but you have others. im following the example of the prothet he released apostates and the Quran confirms it.


coming to Ashia, in Islam you can marry a girl in these conditions:
1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally

This is not a justification for child brides.

you cant read properly? mature physically and mentally this is the Islamic law, and in the desert they become mature more fast than other parts of the word because of its climates and stuff if i remember right.. in Islam you cant marry child what you dont get it its soo hard?

you have to look at that time and what culture they had. they used to marry at 8 9 and 10 years old because at that time there was no education and stuff to do its not like our days you smart one. it was normal. by time people/cultures/morality/ is changing. dont be a moron to judge someone who lived in Arabia 1400 years ago and compare it to our days.

So if Allah approved of Mohamed having sex with a child 1,400 years ago does that mean Allah still approves of it today? If not, what has changed Allah's mind?

read again.

1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally
Never fart near dog
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 6:55:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 3:05:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 2:37:24 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 1:40:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man do you speak about God or something else? if you mentioned already lets explain to you this one. first im not a hypocrite stop talking nonsense. second there is no murdering apostates. by your little knowledge i know you never read the Quran so yeah.

The point of the OP is for theists to say why their God is more real than all other interpretations of God. You've failed to do this other than just saying your god is real and the others aren't.

And yes, apostasy is punishable by death. Even though the man in this video describes a process, it is still killing a person solely for renouncing Islam. And frankly because he tries to justify execution for apostasy because there is a process just shows how deluded and barbaric the practice is. https://www.youtube.com...

Here is another source confirming the same philosophy http://islamqa.info...

Here are real life examples: http://beforeitsnews.com...
http://www.bbc.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

By saying that no apostates are murdered and that it is not a crime you are purposefully lying. You are practicing taqiyya and are lying to protect Islam.

dude what im saying? there is no killing apostates in the Quran and the Quran is against it. im not saying there are muslims saying that but you have others. im following the example of the prothet he released apostates and the Quran confirms it.

But the Quran isn't the only scripture, and when given legal weight it does not matter which book it is, the end result is the same, death or imprisonment. The Quran is not entirely against it, and Mohamed in the hadith says to kill apostates. http://en.wikipedia.org...

coming to Ashia, in Islam you can marry a girl in these conditions:
1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally

This is not a justification for child brides.

you cant read properly? mature physically and mentally this is the Islamic law, and in the desert they become mature more fast than other parts of the word because of its climates and stuff if i remember right.. in Islam you cant marry child what you dont get it its soo hard?

Oh I read what you wrote, the problem is you still don't understand how immoral it is. How does Islamic law define mentally and physically mature? Even if women in warmer countries reach puberty faster (which they don't, it's a stupid myth) a 9 year old is neither mentally nor physically prepared for sex or childbirth. Puberty is not a good way of marking maturity. And if people in Islamic law can't marry children then why is it happening? You're just trying to justify pedophilia.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:18:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

Cause my God is the only one obviously.

Curious, why do YOU think that the gods you listed are mythology, and the remaining ones are not? Why do you think educated people make a difference, and have for centuries, between mythology and religion?

Perhaps, in answering this categorical question, you will answer your own question?
bulproof
Posts: 25,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:23:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 3:03:23 PM, tabularasa wrote:
Anyone seeking truth is seeking God, from my perspective.
Anyone seeking god is not seeking TRUTH.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:27:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do christians believe that "Thor. Anubis. Quetzalcoatl and Zeus. " are mythical?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 8:18:10 AM, neutral wrote:
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

Cause my God is the only one obviously.

Wow you've never made it so obvious you're a troll. You didn't even try to answer the question of the OP. What about Pooka (above) who gives a reason and a video about why Christianity is false? It's not so obvious you're God is the right one.

Curious, why do YOU think that the gods you listed are mythology, and the remaining ones are not? Why do you think educated people make a difference, and have for centuries, between mythology and religion?

I think it's all mythology. The only difference between ancient mythology and modern mythology is that people currently believe modern mythology. By "educated people" you mean people who currently believe in their prescribed mythology, so of course in their minds they are going to separate them. But you didn't answer the question, what is the difference between your God and all the others that makes yours real and the other fake?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:38:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 8:27:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why do christians believe that "Thor. Anubis. Quetzalcoatl and Zeus. " are mythical?

Because they lost the war.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:00:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 6:55:44 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 3:05:16 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 2:37:24 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/11/2014 1:40:32 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man do you speak about God or something else? if you mentioned already lets explain to you this one. first im not a hypocrite stop talking nonsense. second there is no murdering apostates. by your little knowledge i know you never read the Quran so yeah.

The point of the OP is for theists to say why their God is more real than all other interpretations of God. You've failed to do this other than just saying your god is real and the others aren't.

And yes, apostasy is punishable by death. Even though the man in this video describes a process, it is still killing a person solely for renouncing Islam. And frankly because he tries to justify execution for apostasy because there is a process just shows how deluded and barbaric the practice is. https://www.youtube.com...

Here is another source confirming the same philosophy http://islamqa.info...

Here are real life examples: http://beforeitsnews.com...
http://www.bbc.com...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

By saying that no apostates are murdered and that it is not a crime you are purposefully lying. You are practicing taqiyya and are lying to protect Islam.

dude what im saying? there is no killing apostates in the Quran and the Quran is against it. im not saying there are muslims saying that but you have others. im following the example of the prothet he released apostates and the Quran confirms it.

But the Quran isn't the only scripture, and when given legal weight it does not matter which book it is, the end result is the same, death or imprisonment. The Quran is not entirely against it, and Mohamed in the hadith says to kill apostates. http://en.wikipedia.org...

coming to Ashia, in Islam you can marry a girl in these conditions:
1) if she believe in God (muslim/jew/christain etc..)
2) she has do be a mature physically and mentally

This is not a justification for child brides.

you cant read properly? mature physically and mentally this is the Islamic law, and in the desert they become mature more fast than other parts of the word because of its climates and stuff if i remember right.. in Islam you cant marry child what you dont get it its soo hard?

Oh I read what you wrote, the problem is you still don't understand how immoral it is. How does Islamic law define mentally and physically mature? Even if women in warmer countries reach puberty faster (which they don't, it's a stupid myth) a 9 year old is neither mentally nor physically prepared for sex or childbirth. Puberty is not a good way of marking maturity. And if people in Islamic law can't marry children then why is it happening? You're just trying to justify pedophilia.

Ok you talking nonsense if you want to discuss prophet mohhamed pbuh and pedophilia open new forum this place is for another subject unfortunately.
Never fart near dog
18Karl
Posts: 351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:24:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

because my God has objective existence, unless you are a metaphysical absolute solipsist.
praise the lord Chin Chin
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:34:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 9:24:57 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

because my God has objective existence, unless you are a metaphysical absolute solipsist.

But their god also has objective existence too.
ELDRITCH
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:12:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 9:24:57 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

because my God has objective existence, unless you are a metaphysical absolute solipsist.

Citation needed.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:31:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...

Thanks for failing to address the OP. We think you are a troll and hallucinating a magic sky daddy.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way ...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 12:31:28 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...

Thanks for failing to address the OP. We think you are a troll and hallucinating a magic sky daddy.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way ...

Actually I did address the OP. You responded with your normal vacuous opinion and are now, ala the trolls of atheism, throwing a very scientific hissy fit.

Its not my fault you are so mis-educated and mean.

Just remember being a narcissistic troll does mean everyone else is wrong - really, its you. Its not a lack of scientific understanding in others, its you.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:16:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 1:03:33 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:31:28 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...

Thanks for failing to address the OP. We think you are a troll and hallucinating a magic sky daddy.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way ...

Actually I did address the OP. You responded with your normal vacuous opinion and are now, ala the trolls of atheism, throwing a very scientific hissy fit.

Its not my fault you are so mis-educated and mean.

Just remember being a narcissistic troll does mean everyone else is wrong - really, its you. Its not a lack of scientific understanding in others, its you.

Are you high? You didn't even give a reason why your god is better. you just said "Cause my God is the only one obviously." then asked the OP to answer the question. To which I gave an answer and you have not refuted my reasoning. Just the usual crap you spew.

If you're going to respond to me try to actually respond to the OP. Say why all other gods are false besides yours. I'll give you a hint, quoting the bible is not compelling evidence.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:29:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 1:16:50 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:03:33 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:31:28 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...

Thanks for failing to address the OP. We think you are a troll and hallucinating a magic sky daddy.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way ...

Actually I did address the OP. You responded with your normal vacuous opinion and are now, ala the trolls of atheism, throwing a very scientific hissy fit.

Its not my fault you are so mis-educated and mean.

Just remember being a narcissistic troll does mean everyone else is wrong - really, its you. Its not a lack of scientific understanding in others, its you.

Are you high? You didn't even give a reason why your god is better. you just said "Cause my God is the only one obviously." then asked the OP to answer the question. To which I gave an answer and you have not refuted my reasoning. Just the usual crap you spew.

If you're going to respond to me try to actually respond to the OP. Say why all other gods are false besides yours. I'll give you a hint, quoting the bible is not compelling evidence.

Just because people don't answer a question the way you think they should does not mean it was not answered dork. You do understand there is this thing called personal boundaries?

And the fact that you are unable to figure out why some religions are now mythology, indeed ignorant of the entire history of how that happened - is not something I am surprised about.

That you have chosen to fill in that ignorance with your usual acerbic anger management issues and vapid accusations is ... par for the troll of atheism course.

Be ignorant all you want. But while you are dodging the questions posed to you, you may what to tone down the righteous indignation - particularly when such faux indignation demonstrates just how little you are aware of real history.

Again, why should we pretend that the trolls of atheism are actually listening? I mean you are jumping into a comparison between Zues and Jesus ... and are admitting publicly that you are too dumb to see any difference.

Well GOOD FOR YOU!

A threat to Christianity you are not. Never will be.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:34:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 1:29:29 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:16:50 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:03:33 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:31:28 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 12:25:02 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 8:38:01 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

I think it's all mythology.

Thanks for the opinion. We think you are in absurd denial.

Now that we have defined atheism and theism ...

Thanks for failing to address the OP. We think you are a troll and hallucinating a magic sky daddy.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way ...

Actually I did address the OP. You responded with your normal vacuous opinion and are now, ala the trolls of atheism, throwing a very scientific hissy fit.

Its not my fault you are so mis-educated and mean.

Just remember being a narcissistic troll does mean everyone else is wrong - really, its you. Its not a lack of scientific understanding in others, its you.

Are you high? You didn't even give a reason why your god is better. you just said "Cause my God is the only one obviously." then asked the OP to answer the question. To which I gave an answer and you have not refuted my reasoning. Just the usual crap you spew.

If you're going to respond to me try to actually respond to the OP. Say why all other gods are false besides yours. I'll give you a hint, quoting the bible is not compelling evidence.

Just because people don't answer a question the way you think they should does not mean it was not answered dork. You do understand there is this thing called personal boundaries?

You didn't answer the question in any way shape or form. You asked the OP to answer the question as if you'd both come to the same conclusion.

And the fact that you are unable to figure out why some religions are now mythology, indeed ignorant of the entire history of how that happened - is not something I am surprised about.

So then tell me. As usual you're all talk. Actually tell me then what's the diff between your myths and all the other myths.

That you have chosen to fill in that ignorance with your usual acerbic anger management issues and vapid accusations is ... par for the troll of atheism course.

Responding to your lack of information only makes me ignorant because I have no idea what you're talking about because YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING.

Be ignorant all you want. But while you are dodging the questions posed to you, you may what to tone down the righteous indignation - particularly when such faux indignation demonstrates just how little you are aware of real history.

Again, why should we pretend that the trolls of atheism are actually listening? I mean you are jumping into a comparison between Zues and Jesus ... and are admitting publicly that you are too dumb to see any difference.

What is the diff? You believe one is real and the other isn't yet neither can be proven or disproven. Your faith is all you have, and your faith is not evidence that dispells zeus thor or allah.

Well GOOD FOR YOU!

A threat to Christianity you are not. Never will be.

You're not a Christian, and you never will be.
Unitomic
Posts: 591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 1:46:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh this looks like it'll be such a civilized and rational thr-NOPE! No no no no no. And No. Peace Ya'll!!!!
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:12:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 1:34:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

You're not a Christian, and you never will be.

And that is why you are a troll of atheism. YOU don't get to decide #1 - and the attempt to deny it in others is just an abusive attempt to use someone else's faith to injure them #2.

You are just another abusive troll of atheism, too little education, not enough brains, lacking utterly in simple civility, a chip on his shoulder, and absolutely nothing relevant to say about anything.

I'm sorry your lack of logic is angering for you when pointed out, and I am sorry you lack the maturity to concede simple points.

At some point, when you've worked through the temper tantrum, you will realize that by answering my question - you will have answered the OP's question. Feel free to catch up troll boy.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:20:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 2:12:35 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:34:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

You're not a Christian, and you never will be.

And that is why you are a troll of atheism. YOU don't get to decide #1 - and the attempt to deny it in others is just an abusive attempt to use someone else's faith to injure them #2.

You are just another abusive troll of atheism, too little education, not enough brains, lacking utterly in simple civility, a chip on his shoulder, and absolutely nothing relevant to say about anything.

I'm sorry your lack of logic is angering for you when pointed out, and I am sorry you lack the maturity to concede simple points.

At some point, when you've worked through the temper tantrum, you will realize that by answering my question - you will have answered the OP's question. Feel free to catch up troll boy.

Brilliant. You ignore me and the OP to play the victim. The OP asks "why do you dismiss other gods but not your own" as an atheist I dismiss them all for the same reason, they aren't real. You on the other hand have not even tried to address the OP, just sticking to ad hom as usual.

You want to know why you're not a christian? Being a christian means following the path of Christ and trying to emulate his ways. Can you say that you've done that on the religion forum? No, you can't. You just came into this thread and said "I'm obviously right" with no explanation and you act like I'm the bad guy for calling you out on your BS. In none of these forums have I seen you do anything remotely christ like, you're happy to troll in the muck with bulproof. You are not a chrisitian, or at the very minimum you're a bad christian, one who uses the name but doesn't follow the words.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:21:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 2:20:03 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 2:12:35 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:34:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

You're not a Christian, and you never will be.

And that is why you are a troll of atheism. YOU don't get to decide #1 - and the attempt to deny it in others is just an abusive attempt to use someone else's faith to injure them #2.

You are just another abusive troll of atheism, too little education, not enough brains, lacking utterly in simple civility, a chip on his shoulder, and absolutely nothing relevant to say about anything.

I'm sorry your lack of logic is angering for you when pointed out, and I am sorry you lack the maturity to concede simple points.

At some point, when you've worked through the temper tantrum, you will realize that by answering my question - you will have answered the OP's question. Feel free to catch up troll boy.

Brilliant. You ignore me and the OP to play the victim. The OP asks "why do you dismiss other gods but not your own" as an atheist I dismiss them all for the same reason, they aren't real. You on the other hand have not even tried to address the OP, just sticking to ad hom as usual.

You want to know why you're not a christian? Being a christian means following the path of Christ and trying to emulate his ways. Can you say that you've done that on the religion forum? No, you can't. You just came into this thread and said "I'm obviously right" with no explanation and you act like I'm the bad guy for calling you out on your BS. In none of these forums have I seen you do anything remotely christ like, you're happy to troll in the muck with bulproof. You are not a chrisitian, or at the very minimum you're a bad christian, one who uses the name but doesn't follow the words.

Oh, you are saying something rational rather than insulting?

Clearly I am just feeding this trolls anger issues. Night B! Try not to eat your head board tonight!
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:23:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 2:21:16 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 2:20:03 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 2:12:35 PM, neutral wrote:
At 12/12/2014 1:34:56 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

You're not a Christian, and you never will be.

And that is why you are a troll of atheism. YOU don't get to decide #1 - and the attempt to deny it in others is just an abusive attempt to use someone else's faith to injure them #2.

You are just another abusive troll of atheism, too little education, not enough brains, lacking utterly in simple civility, a chip on his shoulder, and absolutely nothing relevant to say about anything.

I'm sorry your lack of logic is angering for you when pointed out, and I am sorry you lack the maturity to concede simple points.

At some point, when you've worked through the temper tantrum, you will realize that by answering my question - you will have answered the OP's question. Feel free to catch up troll boy.

Brilliant. You ignore me and the OP to play the victim. The OP asks "why do you dismiss other gods but not your own" as an atheist I dismiss them all for the same reason, they aren't real. You on the other hand have not even tried to address the OP, just sticking to ad hom as usual.

You want to know why you're not a christian? Being a christian means following the path of Christ and trying to emulate his ways. Can you say that you've done that on the religion forum? No, you can't. You just came into this thread and said "I'm obviously right" with no explanation and you act like I'm the bad guy for calling you out on your BS. In none of these forums have I seen you do anything remotely christ like, you're happy to troll in the muck with bulproof. You are not a chrisitian, or at the very minimum you're a bad christian, one who uses the name but doesn't follow the words.

Oh, you are saying something rational rather than insulting?

Clearly I am just feeding this trolls anger issues. Night B! Try not to eat your head board tonight!

Still ignoring the OP. Shocker. It's funny, you say "educated people" know the diff between mythology and religion. Looks like you're not one of them.
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 2:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/11/2014 10:10:25 AM, ELDRITCH wrote:
Thor. Anubis. Yahweh. Zeus. All gods. Chances are, you don't believe in at least three of those. What makes your god different. Why do you dismiss these others without dismissing your own?

Yahweh is the one true god, the others area just Satan in disguise...

Obviously.