xic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:12:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Some great info in this 85 minute film on Youtube

They have fragment P 115 in it, the oldest text of Revelations 13:18 known to exist.

Some of the interesting ideads are

a. The letters for the number are not Greek but Roman numerals.
b. The number may be the number and that is Lightning in Hebrew and the scriptural foundation for it is Luke 10:18 Jesus called Satan Lightning and Ezekiel described the creatures or beasts he saw as lightning.
c. 666 in Kabbalah is a number that means Secret or Hidden, so the use of 666 proves the early church hid the number
d. If the letters are Greek and not Hebrew then the letters are a number associated to a divine name, so Revelations would be calling God the Father the beast and then Jesus becomes the destroyer trying to battle his father. That would be a major reason to hide the number with 666.
e. Modern times prophecy, Barack is Lightning in Hebrew so he connects to the Beast and Luke 10:18

30 Minutes of this film are about 666 and the rest pushes lots of agenda's like Grepa a free clean energy thing, it pushes a Pentagram theory about mass loss of life events occur on a Pentagram over the USA. It pushes a famous modern prophet that has a huge following. It pushs a bunch of new math theories that the Rabbi who made the discovery is connected to.

All in all an excellent look at ancient texts, Kabbalah words connected to early numbers and it explains why 666 was used to hide the real number.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:15:58 AM
At 12/12/2014 8:12:57 AM, xic wrote:

They have fragment P 115 in it, the oldest text of Revelations 13:18 known to exist.

b. The number may be the number and that is Lightning in Hebrew and the scriptural foundation for it is Luke 10:18 Jesus called Satan Lightning and Ezekiel described the creatures or beasts he saw as lightning.
c. 666 in Kabbalah is a number that means Secret or Hidden, so the use of 666 proves the early church hid the number
d. If the letters are Greek and not Hebrew then the letters are a number associated to a divine name, so Revelations would be calling God the Father the beast and then Jesus becomes the destroyer trying to battle his father. That would be a major reason to hide the number with 666.
e. Modern times prophecy, Barack is Lightning in Hebrew so he connects to the Beast and Luke 10:18

30 Minutes of this film are about 666 and the rest pushes lots of agenda's like Grepa a free clean energy thing, it pushes a Pentagram theory about mass loss of life events occur on a Pentagram over the USA. It pushes a famous modern prophet that has a huge following. It pushs a bunch of new math theories that the Rabbi who made the discovery is connected to.

All in all an excellent look at ancient texts, Kabbalah words connected to early numbers and it explains why 666 was used to hide the real number.

The number is only a symbolic number for the flesh of men who are going to be killed during this first age. There's nothing to worry about.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:21:45 AM
At 12/12/2014 11:15:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The number is only a symbolic number for the flesh of men who are going to be killed during this first age. There's nothing to worry about.

Thanks for interpreting prophesy for us, Saint Brad. Since all the prophets of God could perform some sort of signs or wonders so that the public could differentiate the true prophets from the false pretenders, would you care to do such?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:49:44 AM
At 12/12/2014 11:21:45 AM, annanicole wrote:

Thanks for interpreting prophesy for us, Saint Brad. Since all the prophets of God could perform some sort of signs or wonders so that the public could differentiate the true prophets from the false pretenders, would you care to do such?

It's obvious you don't understand the following scripture about where Moses got His power to perform miracles. It isn't Moses or God's other prophets and saints who perform the miracles. It is our invisible Creator who we speak for that planned, created and formed illusions to make us believe we are real.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:53:09 AM
At 12/12/2014 11:49:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's obvious you don't understand the following scripture about where Moses got His power to perform miracles.

I know full well where Moses and all of the other inspired men "got their power." I also know that you can't produce the goods.

Just think of it, folks. We are in the cyber-presence of Saint Brad of Schizoville, the only prophet of God in history who cannot perform any signs and wonders! Good job, Brad.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:56:52 AM
At 12/12/2014 11:53:09 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's obvious you don't understand the following scripture about where Moses got His power to perform miracles.

I know full well where Moses and all of the other inspired men "got their power." I also know that you can't produce the goods.

Just think of it, folks. We are in the cyber-presence of Saint Brad of Schizoville, the only prophet of God in history who cannot perform any signs and wonders! Good job, Brad.

God is the one who performs all miracles, Anna. You're so blind that you can't understand this fact. You haven't been with me to see all the miracles that I've witnessed this past 35 years since I've known our Creator. You hate the Christ that I speak so you will deny Him until your body has perished in this world.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:11:39 PM
At 12/12/2014 11:56:52 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/12/2014 11:53:09 AM, annanicole wrote:

God is the one who performs all miracles, Anna.

We all know that, tard. We also know that He performed them through His prophets and other inspired men in order to prove to the masses of doubters that they indeed spoke for God.

We know that God performed miracles through each and every one of His prophets, EXCEPT ONE! Wonder who dat be? LMAO

You're a fake, Brad. You can't produce the goods. Don't worry. Neither could the prophets of Baal. You are thus in the same boat with them.