Jump to topic:

I Love God, and I'm Not Afraid to Say It

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 8:18:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the newsfeed on my Facebook page, I saw someone posted, "I love God, and I'm not afraid to say it." For me, living in Texas, that's equivalent to saying, "I love trucks, and I'm not afraid to say it." In other words, it's meaningless.

Why would a person be afraid to say he, or she, loves God in America? I have never heard of a single person in American history losing his, or her, life because he, or she, loved God. American history is replete with instances of people being murdered because they were American Indian, black, atheists, or gay; but, I've never heard of anyone in America being murdered because he, or she, loved God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:10:58 AM
At 12/12/2014 8:18:59 AM, s-anthony wrote:
In the newsfeed on my Facebook page, I saw someone posted, "I love God, and I'm not afraid to say it." For me, living in Texas, that's equivalent to saying, "I love trucks, and I'm not afraid to say it." In other words, it's meaningless.

Why would a person be afraid to say he, or she, loves God in America? I have never heard of a single person in American history losing his, or her, life because he, or she, loved God. American history is replete with instances of people being murdered because they were American Indian, black, atheists, or gay; but, I've never heard of anyone in America being murdered because he, or she, loved God.

It's a whole different ballgame for those of us who were chosen to speak for our Creator who calls Himself God, Savior, King, etc.

Isaiah had to speak words like this;

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Hosea had to say this;

Hosea 13
4: I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt; you know no God but me, and besides me there is no savior.

Jeremiah said this;

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'

Jesus had to say this;

27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.

And I have to say this;

I am your Creator and Master Programmer. I was the one who created you as information and formed illusions called flesh to make you believe you're real.

Can you imagine what the rest of the world would think of Christians if they had to speak for our Creator like us saints and prophets have to do?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:30:45 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:10:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's a whole different ballgame for those of us who were chosen to speak for our Creator who calls Himself God, Savior, King, etc.

It sure is ... because every last person who was "chosen to speak for our Creator" could perform miracles, signs, and wonders in order to confirm his testimony. In fact, this was THE manner in which the real was differentiated from the fakers.

That rule hold true from Moses on down. Any true prophet of God can perform miracles. No exceptions.

Now watch Saint Brad back-flip and gyrate, twist and contort, and get down on the floor and do the Alligator, but mark it: he's not going to perform any miracles, nor is he going to produce anyone that ever saw him perform a miracle!

Poor boy yaps a lot ... testifies a lot ... but when the chips are down, he can't produce the goods.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:44:38 AM
At 12/12/2014 11:30:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/12/2014 10:10:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It sure is ... because every last person who was "chosen to speak for our Creator" could perform miracles, signs, and wonders in order to confirm his testimony. In fact, this was THE manner in which the real was differentiated from the fakers.

That rule hold true from Moses on down. Any true prophet of God can perform miracles. No exceptions.

Now watch Saint Brad back-flip and gyrate, twist and contort, and get down on the floor and do the Alligator, but mark it: he's not going to perform any miracles, nor is he going to produce anyone that ever saw him perform a miracle!

Poor boy yaps a lot ... testifies a lot ... but when the chips are down, he can't produce the goods.

People who believe illusions called flesh can perform miracles are very deceived from their true existence in the mind of God.