Jump to topic:

War on Christmas

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:26:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Calling all people who aren't religious!

For years, FOX news has claimed that we, the 20% of non-affiliated (including deists, agnostics, apathetics, atheists) as well as non-Jesus faiths, are trying to wage a war on Christmas, when they are either using their freedom of speech to express distaste (whether or not legitimate) or trying to have equality of faith (or lack thereof) represented in the government. Or putting up fairly innocuous billboards that simply advertise non religion.

So. In light of these wrongful accusations, I ask all of you to rise! We shall wage a real war on Christmas!

Burn down all Christmas trees! Sacrifice babies to the Devil! Go Atheist carroling to your neighbors! Put up 'religious people' or 'christian people' 'are idiots' signs!

If someone says something besides happy holidays, get them fired! If someone tries to pray in public, tell them they are offensive!

(Go see JacelynGlenn Youtube Channel for some song suggestions)

DOWN WITH CHRISTMAS
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:33:43 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:26:57 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

For years, FOX news has claimed that we, the 20% of non-affiliated (including deists, agnostics, apathetics, atheists) as well as non-Jesus faiths, are trying to wage a war on Christmas, when they are either using their freedom of speech to express distaste (whether or not legitimate) or trying to have equality of faith (or lack thereof) represented in the government. Or putting up fairly innocuous billboards that simply advertise non religion.

So. In light of these wrongful accusations, I ask all of you to rise! We shall wage a real war on Christmas!

Burn down all Christmas trees! Sacrifice babies to the Devil! Go Atheist carroling to your neighbors! Put up 'religious people' or 'christian people' 'are idiots' signs!

If someone says something besides happy holidays, get them fired! If someone tries to pray in public, tell them they are offensive!

DOWN WITH CHRISTMAS

I'm up for that. Who is in London next week, let's join up and destroy Christmas!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 11:01:34 AM

Have at it. Christmas is a Catholic holiday which was foolishly borrowed by most Protestant groups. The Bible certainly never instructs Christians to celebrate the birth of Christ on a special "set-aside" day or season, nor does it give any clues by which the day can be determined with any accuracy. As far as I'm concerned, it's mainly a commercial venture.

Atheists should demonstrate their objections by refusing to take off from work.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 12:01:39 PM

DOWN WITH CHRISTMAS

None of us saints of God started Christmas. Antichrists and false prophets of Christianity started this pagan tradition to make their followers believe that God was born into this world to perform miracles. A body called Jesus cannot perform miracles or save anyone. It is an illusion that dies in this world and will never be used again by God.