Jump to topic:

Wired For God.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 9:39:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Angry, audacious, asinine atheists profess loudly to all who will listen"even to those who won"t"that God does not exist. They are especially overbearing and offensive even obnoxious during the Christmas season. Atheists also do not believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Peter Pan but they do not try to convince others of their non-existence! However, I don"t believe in atheists and neither does God! The Bible clearly teaches that God loves the world and wants everyone to place faith in Him to guarantee forgiveness of sins and a place in Heaven. Atheists don"t exist because God will not permit it!
Man was created in the image of God so within every man is a desire and capability of knowing God. No matter how pagan or how wicked people become, they never lose that ability to know God; however it is possible to know about God and not know God. People can know Him only through faith in Christ.

Philosophers and anthropologists have long speculated why religion is so prevalent in every society and has been since the beginning of time. The answer is rather simple: a loving God wanted to make Himself known to His creatures so He put a question inside every living soul: "Where did all this come from and why am I here?" That is an internal revelation of a sovereign God as John 1:9 says of Christ, "which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

Atheists have been discomforted lately with the possibility that the brain is wired for a knowledge of God! God"s Brain by Lionel Tiger who is the Charles Darwin Professor of Anthropology at Rutgers University and Michael McGuire suggest that faith is rooted in the very structure of the brain! So, it appears that faith, at least in something, is a part of life!

Additionally, there is an external revelation of God in nature. God made it obvious in nature that He existed as recorded in Psalm 19:1, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." As men tremble while watching leaping lightning during a dangerous thunder storm; as men watch the sun rise over the Atlantic; as men observe the intricacies of the hummingbird and monarch butterfly; as men watch the birth of a child; all are confirmation of a sovereign, all-powerful God.

While external revelation is not enough to provide personal salvation since only trusting in Christ will do that, it does provide enough information to produce a thirst for more information. However, rebellious, sinful man has often rejected the knowledge of a sovereign God and stooped to the construction and worship of idols.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 9:48:22 AM
At 12/13/2014 9:39:27 AM, Rant wrote:
Angry, audacious, asinine atheists profess loudly ... overbearing and offensive ... Atheists also do not believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Peter Pan ...

I don"t believe in atheists and neither does God!

So, based on your logic, you do believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, and Peter Pan because you're not an "Angry, audacious, asinine, overbearing and offensive atheist"?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Nevearo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 10:28:06 AM
Such hostility so close to Christmas. This is a prime example of why atheists are all up in your grill.

You see, you're right on that the human brain is wired for God. The human brain is wired to make up all kinds of crazy stuff when it doesn't have adequate input.
For example, there are people with a lack of understanding of human language that will take that statement to be acknowledgement of a God. All I really said was that the human brain can fool itself. Making up gods is a well honored pasttime of humanity. We've made them up all over the world. From the Jewish wargod Yahweh to the Hawaiian volcano goddess Pele.

So what does that have to do with my first statement?

Well you see tiny theist, big bad Mr. Athiest McDuck has often been subject to those who are fooled by their brains taking, ahem, unjust actions shall we say? Against them.

Ever been physically beaten for christ? A lot of Atheists have been beaten for rejecting christ. Ever been told you deserve eternal torture because of what you believe? Probably you only hear us tell you that you are wrong while you wish that eternal torment on us.

I wasn't always an Atheist. I was raised Buddhist. I served in the United States military out of appreciation for my rights of religious freedom and freedom of speech. you know what I experienced in the military? It started with work details for refusing to bow to your god. I didn't say anything, I didn't inflict my beliefs on anyone. So why did I deserve to have punishment for not bowing my head to a belief I didn't have? but that was only the beginning. I once people discovered was not a follower of Christ, I got to experience true religious discrimination. There's nothing like having somebody tell you that they will shoot you without thinking about it if they get the chance in a friendly fire accident to really understand that what threat your religion is. That was said in a room of 20 men and not a single person batted an eyelash. We were all there to defend the same country. Band of brothers, right? Then there was the verbal and physical abuse. They'd look up dictates of my religious views to deliberately put me in situations which would require me disobeying orders or breaking my vows. This to me when I had religion.

But all that is nonsense to you, I'm sure. Only Christians are discriminated against in the USA. let's go to the 'war on Christmas' and our atheist anti-christian discrimination.
Secular people encouraged an adoption of happy holidays for a more inclusive message, but Christian fundamentalists waged a boycott war on any store that participated in that activity. Christians claim the moral high ground because it was 'a determined effort' to take christ out of Christmas. What you are saying by that is a Buddhist is not allowed to give wellwishes to a Jew without knowing he's a jew. The Buddhist MUST wish the jew merriment in the Catholic mass for christ. Yes, happy holidays, that's them Athiests forcing their secularism on Christians.

Nothing like our school victory. We removed prayer from schools. No longer is a teacher allowed to force a child to pray. but we took it a step further. We actually allowed any prayers to be said in the school by children as long as it was not school sponsored. How can the cultures of other people be oppressed if it can be freely shared by a child's peers and not be dictated by an athority figure, right? Rotten Atheists and their rampage against religion.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:30:59 PM
Most people have always done what they knew to be wrong and refused to do what they knew to be right proving the whole world is guilty before God. Faith in Christ satisfies the inner craving in every human heart that mere religion cannot satisfy.
No, neither God nor I believe in atheists. Atheists don"t even believe in atheism!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 10:14:00 PM
At 12/13/2014 1:30:59 PM, Rant wrote:
Most people have always done what they knew to be wrong and refused to do what they knew to be right proving the whole world is guilty before God. Faith in Christ satisfies the inner craving in every human heart that mere religion cannot satisfy.
No, neither God nor I believe in atheists. Atheists don"t even believe in atheism!

God created Christians and atheists during this first age to deceive the rest of the world from the Truth. Don't worry about this, God planned on destroying all flesh along with this whole world soon. Then we'll never have to hear from another Christian or atheist again.