Jump to topic:

Cherubs --- The chariots of God.

Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 3:13:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The bible reveals the form in which the cherubs on the lid of the covenant are depicted.

Why then do we not see the biblical description of the cherubs, in the art works of men?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 3:43:37 PM
Its very intro about the luciferian doctrine, what he was and what he is today. Satan AK Lucifer still wants to hold on to this angle of Light that once he was but NO MORE!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 3:58:22 PM
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:08:49 PM
At 12/13/2014 3:34:47 PM, Rant wrote:
Lucifer was a cherub of the most high, but now he is just satan of the most low!

Lucifer is a translation of "helet" that was applied to the king of Babylon by Isaiah in reference to his glory and his pomp. The chapter that I believe that you are referring to is Ezekiel 28 which is a reference to the ruler of Tyre and Lucifer is not mentioned as a cherub. But these prophesies of Isaiah and Ezekiel are metaphorical in nature.

1st Chronicles 28: 18; "And gold for the pattern of the chariots of the cherubs that spread out their wing and covered the ark of the covenant of the Lord.

So let me ask again, what was the pattern, or in what form were the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box depicted?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:15:44 PM
Cherubs are a very intro creation of God , there are very few of them but one {Lucifer} went to his dark side. Even the Archangels can not stand up to the fallen cherub.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:45:19 PM
At 12/13/2014 4:15:44 PM, Rant wrote:
Cherubs are a very intro creation of God , there are very few of them but one {Lucifer} went to his dark side. Even the Archangels can not stand up to the fallen cherub.

Lucifer is not a cherub and nowhere is it said that he is.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 5:26:18 PM
At 12/13/2014 5:05:49 PM, Rant wrote:
Lucifer was one of the most high of the five.

And which of your buddies made that yarn up for you? It is certainly not to be found in the word of God.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 5:50:27 PM
At 12/13/2014 5:34:51 PM, Rant wrote:
you don't even know what your threading about.

But I do know what i'm writing about, and can prove that the name "Lucifer" is mentioned only once in the catholic canon, and that is in the metaphorical story of Isaiah, which is in reference to the king of Babylon. And there he is called Son of the morning, not a cherub.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 5:57:19 PM
G > In Revelations 4 when john is raptured with the true church there are 4 cherubs around the throne of God.Enjoy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 6:13:56 PM
At 12/13/2014 5:57:19 PM, Rant wrote:
G > In Revelations 4 when john is raptured with the true church there are 4 cherubs around the throne of God.Enjoy.

Oh I see, you are referring to the 4 beasts, or living creatures of which none are referred to as Lucifer and none are referred to as cherubs, in fact, one looked like a lion, the second like a bull, the third had the face of a man, and the fourth looked like an eagle in flight.

So what has that to do with the description of the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 8:01:49 PM
At 12/13/2014 6:13:56 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/13/2014 5:57:19 PM, Rant wrote:

Oh I see, you are referring to the 4 beasts, or living creatures of which none are referred to as Lucifer and none are referred to as cherubs, in fact, one looked like a lion, the second like a bull, the third had the face of a man, and the fourth looked like an eagle in flight.

So what has that to do with the description of the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box.

I see that you are not to quick on the up take, are you Rant?

I gave you a hint there young fellow. Look at the four creatures in Revelation 4: one looked like a lion, the second like a bull, the third had the face of a man, and the fourth looked like an eagle in flight. Now look to Ezekiel chapter 1: 10; Ezekiel had seen four living creatures, each one having four faces, and they were, the face of a man, the face of a lion, the face of a bull and the face of an eagle.

But the clue went right over the top of your head, didn't it?