Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

For those who claim to Love Jesus and believe

kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:37:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Athiests hate it, Islam hates it even Obama hates it!. Israel is a nation and back in its land after 2000 years. That's what kicked off the last days BABY!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 10:10:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

There is no Truth in this world except for the testimonies that are coming forth from the one who is writing this sentence. Every single religious person and scientist today are totally deceived from the Truth.
bulproof
Posts: 28,786
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 11:38:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

The grim reaper comes in the last days. He takes everyone on their last day.
Live in FEAR for you will surely die !!!
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

"Last days" are the days before your ultimate death. They are different days for all people.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.

"Real teachers" meaning JW's.
"Proper time" meaning since the time JW's came on the scene.
Certain errors still remain in the JW cult. Obviously it is not the "proper time" to set them straight yet.

It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.

That means JW"s have an eternal excuse for any errors they make because they believe it was not Gods "proper time" to reveal their errors to them. There is a time to lie and a time to replace your old lies with new lies.
They believe corrections always need to be made because they are always making mistakes. Yet they still don't admit they are false prophets even though their own failed prophecies prove they are indeed false prophets.

It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 12:01:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 10:10:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

There is no Truth in this world except for the testimonies that are coming forth from the one who is writing this sentence. Every single religious person and scientist today are totally deceived from the Truth.

kjw47 believes only JW's have the truth and MCB agrees with him 100%.
Brad believes only Brad has the truth and no one agrees with him.

Every person alive believes they have a monopoly on their own personal truth.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:25:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 10:10:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

There is no Truth in this world except for the testimonies that are coming forth from the one who is writing this sentence. Every single religious person and scientist today are totally deceived from the Truth.

Don't tell Jesus' real teachers that line--they already know better.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:28:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

"Last days" are the days before your ultimate death. They are different days for all people.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.

"Real teachers" meaning JW's.
"Proper time" meaning since the time JW's came on the scene.
Certain errors still remain in the JW cult. Obviously it is not the "proper time" to set them straight yet.

It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.

That means JW"s have an eternal excuse for any errors they make because they believe it was not Gods "proper time" to reveal their errors to them. There is a time to lie and a time to replace your old lies with new lies.
They believe corrections always need to be made because they are always making mistakes. Yet they still don't admit they are false prophets even though their own failed prophecies prove they are indeed false prophets.

It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.

There is 0 mistake about the Jews--- they reject the messiah=antichrist= not an iota of Gods)--Matt 23:37-38--they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. That is 100% truth.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:30:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/14/2014 12:01:11 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:10:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

There is no Truth in this world except for the testimonies that are coming forth from the one who is writing this sentence. Every single religious person and scientist today are totally deceived from the Truth.

kjw47 believes only JW's have the truth and MCB agrees with him 100%.
Brad believes only Brad has the truth and no one agrees with him.

Every person alive believes they have a monopoly on their own personal truth.

Jesus truths prove it all. Few know them. because they are not taught them and very few even try and bother to take the time to learn them. That is why---Few find the road leading to life( eternal)
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:41:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/14/2014 10:28:25 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

"Last days" are the days before your ultimate death. They are different days for all people.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.

"Real teachers" meaning JW's.
"Proper time" meaning since the time JW's came on the scene.
Certain errors still remain in the JW cult. Obviously it is not the "proper time" to set them straight yet.

It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.

That means JW"s have an eternal excuse for any errors they make because they believe it was not Gods "proper time" to reveal their errors to them. There is a time to lie and a time to replace your old lies with new lies.
They believe corrections always need to be made because they are always making mistakes. Yet they still don't admit they are false prophets even though their own failed prophecies prove they are indeed false prophets.

It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


There is 0 mistake about the Jews--- they reject the messiah=antichrist= not an iota of Gods)--Matt 23:37-38--they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. That is 100% truth.

That's not true at all if you look at Rev 7:4. The 144000 sealed people are all JEWS from the tribes of Israel.
"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

How do you explain that if Jews were cut off from being Gods chosen?

Do you think the 144000 will all be JW's who are not Jews? Wake up and smell the roses. They are all JEWS not JW's, not Christians of many denominations, not anything but JEWS.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:46:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/14/2014 10:30:21 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/14/2014 12:01:11 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:10:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

There is no Truth in this world except for the testimonies that are coming forth from the one who is writing this sentence. Every single religious person and scientist today are totally deceived from the Truth.

kjw47 believes only JW's have the truth and MCB agrees with him 100%.
Brad believes only Brad has the truth and no one agrees with him.

Every person alive believes they have a monopoly on their own personal truth.



Jesus truths prove it all. Few know them. because they are not taught them and very few even try and bother to take the time to learn them. That is why---Few find the road leading to life( eternal)

Jesus is the TRUTH. When you understand he was not a real man but is merely a personification of Truth then you will know the TRUTH. Till that time comes in your life you will be worshiping an invisible character like worshiping Mother Nature instead of understanding she is nature itself. Those who worship the invisible character live in fantasy land. Those who understand the character is a personification of that which exists in reality, live in reality and can see their character as that visible Reality/Truth.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 4:24:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/14/2014 6:41:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 10:28:25 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

"Last days" are the days before your ultimate death. They are different days for all people.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.

"Real teachers" meaning JW's.
"Proper time" meaning since the time JW's came on the scene.
Certain errors still remain in the JW cult. Obviously it is not the "proper time" to set them straight yet.

It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.

That means JW"s have an eternal excuse for any errors they make because they believe it was not Gods "proper time" to reveal their errors to them. There is a time to lie and a time to replace your old lies with new lies.
They believe corrections always need to be made because they are always making mistakes. Yet they still don't admit they are false prophets even though their own failed prophecies prove they are indeed false prophets.

It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


There is 0 mistake about the Jews--- they reject the messiah=antichrist= not an iota of Gods)--Matt 23:37-38--they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. That is 100% truth.

That's not true at all if you look at Rev 7:4. The 144000 sealed people are all JEWS from the tribes of Israel.
"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

How do you explain that if Jews were cut off from being Gods chosen?

Do you think the 144000 will all be JW's who are not Jews? Wake up and smell the roses. They are all JEWS not JW's, not Christians of many denominations, not anything but JEWS.

In the real world--any one who rejects Jesus as the Messiah--has 0 chance. Many from Jesus day are apart of that 144,000--but some are here now as well( spiritual Israel--meaning--Gods chosen)--not a single rejector of Jesus that is a guarantee.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

"Last days" are the days before your ultimate death. They are different days for all people.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.

"Real teachers" meaning JW's.
"Proper time" meaning since the time JW's came on the scene.
Certain errors still remain in the JW cult. Obviously it is not the "proper time" to set them straight yet.

It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.

That means JW"s have an eternal excuse for any errors they make because they believe it was not Gods "proper time" to reveal their errors to them. There is a time to lie and a time to replace your old lies with new lies.
They believe corrections always need to be made because they are always making mistakes. Yet they still don't admit they are false prophets even though their own failed prophecies prove they are indeed false prophets.

It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.

Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 4:59:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

Actutually, the boogieman goeth, lol. and soon he will be gone, imprisoned for the rest of Christ's reign and destroyed not long after. it reaches it's end, if not just before.

Just as well I don't know what kimbles are, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 5:00:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 11:38:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

The grim reaper comes in the last days. He takes everyone on their last day.
Live in FEAR for you will surely die !!!

Only the unfaithful need fear, because only the unfaithful will die.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:18:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 4:24:28 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:41:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 10:28:25 AM, kjw47 wrote:

There is 0 mistake about the Jews--- they reject the messiah=antichrist= not an iota of Gods)--Matt 23:37-38--they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. That is 100% truth.

That's not true at all if you look at Rev 7:4. The 144000 sealed people are all JEWS from the tribes of Israel.
"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

How do you explain that if Jews were cut off from being Gods chosen?

Do you think the 144000 will all be JW's who are not Jews? Wake up and smell the roses. They are all JEWS not JW's, not Christians of many denominations, not anything but JEWS.


In the real world--any one who rejects Jesus as the Messiah--has 0 chance. Many from Jesus day are apart of that 144,000--but some are here now as well( spiritual Israel--meaning--Gods chosen)--not a single rejector of Jesus that is a guarantee.

Let's interpret your statement and see what makes the most sense.

"Any one who rejects Jesus ( a historical man) as the Messiah--has 0 chance."
or
"Any one who rejects Jesus ( a mythical man ) as the Messiah--has 0 chance."
or
"Any one who rejects Jesus ( TRUTH) as the Messiah--has 0 chance."

0 chance at what?
Reject any man and it makes no difference to anyones chances in life or death. You still live and you still die.
Reject any myth and it makes no difference to anyones chances in life or death either.
Reject Truth and it makes a world of difference to how you live your life. If you reject Truth you end up living in fantasy land all your life. That is the simple consequence of rejecting Truth. You cannot live in reality as long as you reject Truth.

Many from Jesus day are apart of that 144,000--but some are here now as well( spiritual Israel--meaning--Gods chosen)--not a single rejector of Jesus that is a guarantee.

Revelation states that all of the 144,000 are Jews. Your fantasies make no difference to the fact that is what Revelation 7 clearly says. Read it yourself. 12, 000 from every Jewish tribe.
Spiritualize it all you want. It makes no difference to what it says. Are you from any Jewish tribe? Anyone who is from one of those tribes would be fully aware of it. They would know their own history where they came from and who they belong to. If you don't know, then you are a little lost boy who doesn't know his parents. Maybe Peter Pan can help you?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:33:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.

The only errors that remain are the delusions and self deceptions in your own mind. You need to get rid of them. The bible can be interpreted in millions of different ways by different readers. If that was not true we would not have so many different sects and cults and opposing doctrines in Christianity or any other religion. Everyone would agree the bible is 100% true and not use other books including any "watchtower" as their "religious truth".

Understanding is obviously a progressive thing but it means you need to put away childish thinking and stop believing in fairy tales, false doctrines and religious myths.
Gods Truth is eternal. It always was and is and is to come. There is never any "NEW" Truth. Anything you see as "new" is only "new" to those who have never seen it before.
There is NO NEW THING under the sun.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Every sunrise is "new" every morning but any "sunrise" of the future is merely a repetition of yesterdays "sunrise". It might look different on outward appearances but its exactly the same illusion which is created by a spinning Earth.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:01:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 6:33:19 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.

The only errors that remain are the delusions and self deceptions in your own mind. You need to get rid of them. The bible can be interpreted in millions of different ways by different readers. If that was not true we would not have so many different sects and cults and opposing doctrines in Christianity or any other religion. Everyone would agree the bible is 100% true and not use other books including any "watchtower" as their "religious truth".

Understanding is obviously a progressive thing but it means you need to put away childish thinking and stop believing in fairy tales, false doctrines and religious myths.
Gods Truth is eternal. It always was and is and is to come. There is never any "NEW" Truth. Anything you see as "new" is only "new" to those who have never seen it before.
There is NO NEW THING under the sun.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Every sunrise is "new" every morning but any "sunrise" of the future is merely a repetition of yesterdays "sunrise". It might look different on outward appearances but its exactly the same illusion which is created by a spinning Earth.

They had 0 printing presses in Jesus day--After he was killed--they wrote letters( written by men) to different congregations--Peters books basically were letters, and other books as well.
Every week, every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding using watchtower articles--scriptures in every paragraph backing truth. So they remain unified in love and peace--there is none of this( 33,000 different trinity religions) 1Cor 1:10--with Jesus real religion. As well weekly bible reading, daily bible text--how else can one learn and live by every utterance from, God, if they do not study and take in true knowledge? There is a lot of pages in 66 books. takes years--Few bother.
I didn't learn crap in every trinity religion I ever tried, they beat around the bush.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:21:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 4:59:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

Actutually, the boogieman goeth, lol. and soon he will be gone, imprisoned for the rest of Christ's reign and destroyed not long after. it reaches it's end, if not just before.


Do you know how ridiculous that is?
It is like saying "Darkness" will one day no longer exist. One day it will be imprisoned so Light can reign and destroy darkness soon after Light reigns.
Don't you believe or understand that Light is reigning all the time?

Darkness reaches it's end? Yes it does, in the mind of MCB. It will reach its end on the day MCB "sees the Light."
However darkness will remain in the minds of all who never "see the Light" because the Light appears to be darkness to them.

MCB does not believe Light reigns over darkness right now and always has and always will.
MCB does not believe Light has totally destroyed darkness yet.
MCB also does not believe that light creates darkness. He seems to think darkness/satan created itself.

Scientifically, Darkness does not exist MCB. Darkness is merely a term for an absence of Light.
Since Light is everywhere in varying strengths, everything you see including darkness is created by Light/Energy.

You spend far too much time being led by the darkness/ satan in your own mind and allowing that darkness/satan to rule your thinking.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:24:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 5:00:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:38:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

The grim reaper comes in the last days. He takes everyone on their last day.
Live in FEAR for you will surely die !!!

Only the unfaithful need fear, because only the unfaithful will die.

Unfaithful to what? The grim reaper? Yep the grim reaper is going to kill me because I don't believe he exists. If I believe he exists and if I am faithful to him he will let me live forever. He might even let me help him do his job and go around killing people with him. I think I would rather die than help him kill people. He can do that all by himself.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:28:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 7:01:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 6:33:19 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.

The only errors that remain are the delusions and self deceptions in your own mind. You need to get rid of them. The bible can be interpreted in millions of different ways by different readers. If that was not true we would not have so many different sects and cults and opposing doctrines in Christianity or any other religion. Everyone would agree the bible is 100% true and not use other books including any "watchtower" as their "religious truth".

Understanding is obviously a progressive thing but it means you need to put away childish thinking and stop believing in fairy tales, false doctrines and religious myths.
Gods Truth is eternal. It always was and is and is to come. There is never any "NEW" Truth. Anything you see as "new" is only "new" to those who have never seen it before.
There is NO NEW THING under the sun.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Every sunrise is "new" every morning but any "sunrise" of the future is merely a repetition of yesterdays "sunrise". It might look different on outward appearances but its exactly the same illusion which is created by a spinning Earth.


They had 0 printing presses in Jesus day--After he was killed--they wrote letters( written by men) to different congregations--Peters books basically were letters, and other books as well.
Every week, every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding using watchtower articles--scriptures in every paragraph backing truth. So they remain unified in love and peace--there is none of this( 33,000 different trinity religions) 1Cor 1:10--with Jesus real religion. As well weekly bible reading, daily bible text--how else can one learn and live by every utterance from, God, if they do not study and take in true knowledge? There is a lot of pages in 66 books. takes years--Few bother.
I didn't learn crap in every trinity religion I ever tried, they beat around the bush.

Well you are definitely learning a lot of crap from the JW's now. You are very gullible if you believe anything they tell you.
Do they also pass out diapers and toilet paper with all their crap?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:34:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 10:28:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:01:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 6:33:19 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.

The only errors that remain are the delusions and self deceptions in your own mind. You need to get rid of them. The bible can be interpreted in millions of different ways by different readers. If that was not true we would not have so many different sects and cults and opposing doctrines in Christianity or any other religion. Everyone would agree the bible is 100% true and not use other books including any "watchtower" as their "religious truth".

Understanding is obviously a progressive thing but it means you need to put away childish thinking and stop believing in fairy tales, false doctrines and religious myths.
Gods Truth is eternal. It always was and is and is to come. There is never any "NEW" Truth. Anything you see as "new" is only "new" to those who have never seen it before.
There is NO NEW THING under the sun.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Every sunrise is "new" every morning but any "sunrise" of the future is merely a repetition of yesterdays "sunrise". It might look different on outward appearances but its exactly the same illusion which is created by a spinning Earth.


They had 0 printing presses in Jesus day--After he was killed--they wrote letters( written by men) to different congregations--Peters books basically were letters, and other books as well.
Every week, every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding using watchtower articles--scriptures in every paragraph backing truth. So they remain unified in love and peace--there is none of this( 33,000 different trinity religions) 1Cor 1:10--with Jesus real religion. As well weekly bible reading, daily bible text--how else can one learn and live by every utterance from, God, if they do not study and take in true knowledge? There is a lot of pages in 66 books. takes years--Few bother.
I didn't learn crap in every trinity religion I ever tried, they beat around the bush.

Well you are definitely learning a lot of crap from the JW's now. You are very gullible if you believe anything they tell you.
Do they also pass out diapers and toilet paper with all their crap?

Nothing like as gullible as you apear to be with your weird and unsupportable beliefs.

At least what the JWs teach comes from God's word, not from human imaginings as yours does.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:36:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 10:24:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 5:00:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:38:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

The grim reaper comes in the last days. He takes everyone on their last day.
Live in FEAR for you will surely die !!!

Only the unfaithful need fear, because only the unfaithful will die.

Unfaithful to what? The grim reaper? Yep the grim reaper is going to kill me because I don't believe he exists. If I believe he exists and if I am faithful to him he will let me live forever. He might even let me help him do his job and go around killing people with him. I think I would rather die than help him kill people. He can do that all by himself.

No, unfaithful to teh God who created everything and desrves the credit for so doing

There is nothing grim about God, he promises marvelous things and he will deliver to those who choose to believe him.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:42:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 10:21:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 4:59:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

Actutually, the boogieman goeth, lol. and soon he will be gone, imprisoned for the rest of Christ's reign and destroyed not long after. it reaches it's end, if not just before.


Do you know how ridiculous that is?
It is like saying "Darkness" will one day no longer exist. One day it will be imprisoned so Light can reign and destroy darkness soon after Light reigns.
Don't you believe or understand that Light is reigning all the time?

Darkness reaches it's end? Yes it does, in the mind of MCB. It will reach its end on the day MCB "sees the Light."

Oh I saw the light decades ago, it is you who keeps their eyes closed so they cannot see it.

However darkness will remain in the minds of all who never "see the Light" because the Light appears to be darkness to them.

MCB does not believe Light reigns over darkness right now and always has and always will.

Yes, and as scripture says that light moves on and leaves people like you behind in your self-created darkness.

MCB does not believe Light has totally destroyed darkness yet.

No that is true, because God has not yet destroyed Satan, it is not his set time to do so.

MCB also does not believe that light creates darkness. He seems to think darkness/satan created itself.

Light does not create darkness, darkness comes of it's own accord when light is gone. Satan moved from the light into his own self-created darkness, a darkness you share.


Scientifically, Darkness does not exist MCB. Darkness is merely a term for an absence of Light.

That is more corect than anything else you have said so far, but there is literal darkness and spirituasl darkness, light from God's word and his spirit displess spiritual darkness, whihc currently engulfs you. Step into the light and open your eyes.

Since Light is everywhere in varying strengths, everything you see including darkness is created by Light/Energy.


Light is not every where. Ask a coal miner, there are places where it is pitch dark, where light does not reach, spiritually and literally, and you are in a spiritually pitch dark place.


You spend far too much time being led by the darkness/ satan in your own mind and allowing that darkness/satan to rule your thinking.

No, I follow the light. Christ is the light of the world, and always will be, because he carries the light from his father.
Composer
Posts: 6,182
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:47:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god!

1. They hate and insult it by knowingly using the inferior & improper name jehovah, instead of their admitted superior YHWH (Yahweh)

2. They hate their supposed god by calling it a liar! e.g. It said jebus is NOT Mikey, but the Botchtowerites disagree and say it is!

3. ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god & its puppet jebus, because they said ALL those that carry on sinning (as do ALL Botchtowerites and their vomit) are agents of their Devil -


He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, . . . . (1 John 3:8) Botchtower NWT propaganda
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 24,937
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 8:14:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2014 7:47:03 AM, Composer wrote:
ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god!

1. They hate and insult it by knowingly using the inferior & improper name jehovah, instead of their admitted superior YHWH (Yahweh)

2. They hate their supposed god by calling it a liar! e.g. It said jebus is NOT Mikey, but the Botchtowerites disagree and say it is!

3. ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god & its puppet jebus, because they said ALL those that carry on sinning (as do ALL Botchtowerites and their vomit) are agents of their Devil -


He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, . . . . (1 John 3:8) Botchtower NWT propaganda

As always with you,copmplete and utter ies.

You must be extremely foolish coming out with the same lies all the time despite them having been proved to be lies, lol.

You don't evenn have the sense to move on to fresh ies, lol.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 2:48:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2014 10:28:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:01:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 6:33:19 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/15/2014 4:32:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/13/2014 11:54:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

99% of people reject any "New Light" from JW's because their old light have proved to be GREAT darkness ( Matt 6:23). They have proven themselves to be untrustworthy. They have given people absolutely no reason to trust them.

JW's interpret John 4:22 to say Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the JW's
They are slightly dyslexic and don't see the E in JeW's

Truth does not become any more abundant than it always has been. Truth is Reality which has always been around in abundance. So has fiction and fantasy. That, my friend is 100% TRUTH.


Gods word teaches--those new truths would be revealed--at the proper time= progressive-throughout the last days--that means some errors still remained(s)
In the early days as well( first 70) years or so--they only had error filled trinity translations to go by--the new truth, exposed translating errors. Misleading one away from God, translating errors.

The only errors that remain are the delusions and self deceptions in your own mind. You need to get rid of them. The bible can be interpreted in millions of different ways by different readers. If that was not true we would not have so many different sects and cults and opposing doctrines in Christianity or any other religion. Everyone would agree the bible is 100% true and not use other books including any "watchtower" as their "religious truth".

Understanding is obviously a progressive thing but it means you need to put away childish thinking and stop believing in fairy tales, false doctrines and religious myths.
Gods Truth is eternal. It always was and is and is to come. There is never any "NEW" Truth. Anything you see as "new" is only "new" to those who have never seen it before.
There is NO NEW THING under the sun.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Every sunrise is "new" every morning but any "sunrise" of the future is merely a repetition of yesterdays "sunrise". It might look different on outward appearances but its exactly the same illusion which is created by a spinning Earth.


They had 0 printing presses in Jesus day--After he was killed--they wrote letters( written by men) to different congregations--Peters books basically were letters, and other books as well.
Every week, every JW on earth receives the same spiritual feeding using watchtower articles--scriptures in every paragraph backing truth. So they remain unified in love and peace--there is none of this( 33,000 different trinity religions) 1Cor 1:10--with Jesus real religion. As well weekly bible reading, daily bible text--how else can one learn and live by every utterance from, God, if they do not study and take in true knowledge? There is a lot of pages in 66 books. takes years--Few bother.
I didn't learn crap in every trinity religion I ever tried, they beat around the bush.

Well you are definitely learning a lot of crap from the JW's now. You are very gullible if you believe anything they tell you.
Do they also pass out diapers and toilet paper with all their crap?

They would need to give some you if they did--how old are you?? I have studied through many trinity religions, I have studied the bible for over 50 years--- you need the diaper.
kjw47
Posts: 1,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 2:54:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2014 7:47:03 AM, Composer wrote:
ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god!

1. They hate and insult it by knowingly using the inferior & improper name jehovah, instead of their admitted superior YHWH (Yahweh)

2. They hate their supposed god by calling it a liar! e.g. It said jebus is NOT Mikey, but the Botchtowerites disagree and say it is!

3. ALL Botchtowerites & their vomit hate their god & its puppet jebus, because they said ALL those that carry on sinning (as do ALL Botchtowerites and their vomit) are agents of their Devil -


He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, . . . . (1 John 3:8) Botchtower NWT propaganda

Like this propoganda that Jesus taught and all his real teachers teach( John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--- taught more than any other teaching in the NT--but your teachers seem to have missed it--I wonder why--but not really I know why-your teachers missed it--it exposes their falseness and who they really are-2Thess 2:3--2Cor 11:12-15)-- But the door remains open--this is bottom line reality bud--John 4:22-24--the Father = Jehovah---oh but one has to believe Jesus over men to believe that--that is asking too much right?
Bennett91
Posts: 5,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:06:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2014 11:38:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/13/2014 10:36:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/13/2014 4:25:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Believe we are living in these last days.

This has occurred in front of the eyes of all Christianity--Daniel 12:4) Hidden truths revealed--How? Through Jesus' real teachers--at the proper time( not all at once--progressive) means certain errors would remain until it was the proper time.
It means as well corrections would be made--and they would be noticed by those claiming to be Christian--not taught the previous 1800 years or so. It would be most assured that translating was erred because of those lack of truths as well, and that would need correcting as well.
It has been--and 99% claiming to be Christian have rejected the new light and remain in the darkness failing to be taught or realize--this is the bottom line reality of it all--John 4:22-24--- the reasoning--these truths weren't taught all along---this is the darkest reasoning I have ever heard. What don't they understand about truth becoming abundant here in these last days?

Ooh the boogieman cometh.
Good thing you wear kimbies.

The grim reaper comes in the last days. He takes everyone on their last day.
Live in FEAR for you will surely die !!!

No mommy no! Say it so!
David Hildebrand - The Progressive Alternative to Dianne Feinstein! http://www.davidforcalifornia.com...

When the Fascist and the Communist argue over which ideology is better they're really just arguing over preferred styles of bureaucracy before getting sent to a death camp.