Jump to topic:

The State Of Israel.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:51:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is very intro about the world and God about the state of Israel. The world says you must and God says NO!, The world says this and God says No. Israel is going anywhere sorry world {satan}
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 4:58:03 PM
"I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you home again to your own land." Jeremiah 29:14 (NLT)

"For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here again. I, the Lord, have spoken!" Jeremiah 30:3 (NLT)
"I will surely bring my people back again from all the countries where I will scatter them in my fury. I will bring them back to this very city and let them live in peace and safety." Jeremiah 32:37 (NLT)
"Therefore, give the exiles this message from the Sovereign Lord: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile. I, the Sovereign Lord, will gather you back from the nations where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel once again." Ezekiel 11:16-17 (NLT)
But the world does not want to here this!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 7:14:02 PM
At 12/13/2014 4:51:42 PM, Rant wrote:
This is very intro about the world and God about the state of Israel. The world says you must and God says NO!, The world says this and God says No. Israel is going anywhere sorry world {satan}

Christians are so stupid that they take the prophecies literally and believe God is talking about this first age instead of the next age after He destroys this world.

God's people in the visible flesh are known as "Israel" and in His invisible spirit His people are known as "Jacob".

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

Jacob is the invisible us within the mind of God and Israel means the formed visible flesh that we can see.