Jump to topic:

I Was Banned by The Banana Man! D:

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 12:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I went on FB and always did my usual to get to the mindset of a creationist, comment on Ray Comfort's posts and hopefully get a respond from the man himself. My last two posts were at the same time. My first post was an honest one.

"Do you think Christians should doubt certain things? Examples of famous Christians who have doubted are C.S. Lewis (I believe this reason was because of his wife who died)"Charles Spurgeon and Martin Luther. So if these people doubted and still remained hard and convinced that their faith is good, is doubt a good test for Christians?"

My next one can't be found but it was asking about his movie Noah where he was against Christians who use the lord to make millions of dollars, but I asked about his association with Answers in Genesis and that they are making millions and sell his movies on their website. I even address and ask why he means "Family" when he says "Kinds".

The next thing I know, I can't post anymore on his page and my posts from previous were deleted. He shared my first post about doubt right after this dude banned me. I wonder what happened. I remember somebody got banned before me and it was just because he asked a civil question. It was ludicrous and I was only stating my views based on scripture, but if my views don't line up with them, they must isolate me huh?

Do me a favor if you wish, next time you see Ray Comfort's FB page, question him and challenge him. I want to see if this guy really can handle more than one person who asks tough questions involving the Christian faith.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 12:51:31 PM
At 12/14/2014 12:48:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
So I went on FB and always did my usual to get to the mindset of a creationist, comment on Ray Comfort's posts and hopefully get a respond from the man himself. My last two posts were at the same time. My first post was an honest one.

"Do you think Christians should doubt certain things? Examples of famous Christians who have doubted are C.S. Lewis (I believe this reason was because of his wife who died)"Charles Spurgeon and Martin Luther. So if these people doubted and still remained hard and convinced that their faith is good, is doubt a good test for Christians?"

My next one can't be found but it was asking about his movie Noah where he was against Christians who use the lord to make millions of dollars, but I asked about his association with Answers in Genesis and that they are making millions and sell his movies on their website. I even address and ask why he means "Family" when he says "Kinds".

The next thing I know, I can't post anymore on his page and my posts from previous were deleted. He shared my first post about doubt right after this dude banned me. I wonder what happened. I remember somebody got banned before me and it was just because he asked a civil question. It was ludicrous and I was only stating my views based on scripture, but if my views don't line up with them, they must isolate me huh?

Do me a favor if you wish, next time you see Ray Comfort's FB page, question him and challenge him. I want to see if this guy really can handle more than one person who asks tough questions involving the Christian faith.

Lol! Banned! You heretic! :D
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 12:53:02 PM
At 12/14/2014 12:51:31 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

Lol! Banned! You heretic! :D

And it all started because I didn't like his views on homosexuality and his new movie. Oh god it's not even going to be a documentary anymore.

https://www.youtube.com...
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 1:06:04 PM

Lol, congratulations :-p

It's rather unsurprising from Ray, given his level of dishonesty over a plethora of issues, although in his defence he is a prime target for attack by people on the Internet, so I would expect him to have a low threshold anyway.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 1:18:13 PM
Eh, Comfort has already been dragged through the gutters by The Atheist Experience, and they're not so bright themselves but the joke is long over. The guy is no genius, don't know if your efforts will have any impact.