Jump to topic:

Idea for Comic Relief

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 1:00:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I understand there has been a sense of trolling which can be frustrating to others. So I offer a suggesting using a form of it. A mock character.

If you are familiar with shock of God, he is some punk that goes around asking for PROOF and EVIDENCE that atheism is accurate and correct. My answer is that there is none because atheism makes no claims and that it is just simply not having a belief. Just like if somebody is a amotorcyclist or agolfer. But as many people from The Atheist Experience to The Amazing Atheist have answered his question perfectly, he always throws the subject off course and does it to where he says people failed to provide evidence.

So this gave me an inspiration for a character. He also claims atheists aren't trust worthy and are bad people. So I came up with the atheist he made up. ShockofSpaghetti (SoS). He's your favorite spaghetti monster worshipping atheist who is a homosexual that thinks he's part monkey. He says a whole lot of things that are just crazy. What I was suggesting is just that atheists can play as themselves or pretend to be theists and confront ShockofSpaghetti as he talks on his radio show (or just me posting on this forum) and have fun.

This is my idea of satire against shockofgod. If i can get 5 replies that say aye, i'll go through with it. :)

tabularasa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 2:05:10 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Are you offering to create a debate.org profile satirizing the types of two different posters? One being an atheist and the other being a Christian?
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 2:13:43 PM
At 12/14/2014 2:05:10 PM, tabularasa wrote:
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Are you offering to create a debate.org profile satirizing the types of two different posters? One being an atheist and the other being a Christian?

No, i'm going to still use my profile here. I'm just going to post as him at times. You'll tell because The subject will follow like this.

Example

SoS presents: Abortion
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 2:26:53 PM
At 12/14/2014 1:00:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I understand there has been a sense of trolling which can be frustrating to others. So I offer a suggesting using a form of it. A mock character.

Bulpoop if he was a theist:
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 2:57:05 PM
At 12/14/2014 2:26:53 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Bulpoop if he was a theist:

Hilarious.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 3:22:59 PM

How Neutral debates... borrowed from the "beast".
(Debate sequence starts at 0:25)

Sorry, Neutral, it's just so you. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 4:27:30 PM
At 12/14/2014 2:13:43 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

No, i'm going to still use my profile here. I'm just going to post as him at times. You'll tell because The subject will follow like this.

Example

It would be trollish itself. demeaned as being straw man or stereotypical representation of Atheist.

I sometimes make sarcastic remarks to be funny and mirror what i see as the uneven application of a persons reasoning.

I would like to see What you have to say on a subject but a little comic relief would be welcomed.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 5:49:49 PM
At 12/14/2014 4:27:30 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 2:13:43 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Example

It would be trollish itself. demeaned as being straw man or stereotypical representation of Atheist.

I sometimes make sarcastic remarks to be funny and mirror what i see as the uneven application of a persons reasoning.

I would like to see What you have to say on a subject but a little comic relief would be welcomed.

But at least I'm telling people to definitely not take me serious and that if they don't want ShockofSpaghetti, they don't have to have him by reading rhe subject.