Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

The Lamb of God.

Gentorev
Posts: 2,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 3:07:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Enoch was taken to the throne of the Most High and translated in order that he should not see death. He was 365 when he was taken and 365 is the number of days in a calendar year.

Here we see the one year old sacrificial lamb of God.

According to one school of thought Enoch was taken by God and transformed into Metatron, explaining the mysterious passage "Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away (Genesis 5:24 NIV). However, this viewpoint is not shared by many Talmudic authorities.

There may be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters, and one spelled with seven. The former may be the transformed Enoch, while the latter is the Primordial Metatron.

The Zohar calls Metatron "the Youth" and identifies him as the angel that led the people of Israel through the wilderness after their exodus from Egypt, and describes him as a heavenly priest.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. According to Johann Eisenmenger, Metatron transmits the daily orders of God to the angels Gabriel and Sammael. Metatron is often identified as being the twin brother to Sandalphon, who is said to have been the prophet Elijah.

As Enoch was carried up to stand before the face of the Most High into all eternity, so too, Elijah, "who is the promised Messiah of the Jews," was carried up in a whirl-wind of fire, to stand before the face of Enoch.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:52:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 3:07:12 PM, Gentorev wrote:
Enoch was taken to the throne of the Most High and translated in order that he should not see death. He was 365 when he was taken and 365 is the number of days in a calendar year.

Here we see the one year old sacrificial lamb of God.

According to one school of thought Enoch was taken by God and transformed into Metatron, explaining the mysterious passage "Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away (Genesis 5:24 NIV). However, this viewpoint is not shared by many Talmudic authorities.

There may be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters, and one spelled with seven. The former may be the transformed Enoch, while the latter is the Primordial Metatron.

The Zohar calls Metatron "the Youth" and identifies him as the angel that led the people of Israel through the wilderness after their exodus from Egypt, and describes him as a heavenly priest.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. According to Johann Eisenmenger, Metatron transmits the daily orders of God to the angels Gabriel and Sammael. Metatron is often identified as being the twin brother to Sandalphon, who is said to have been the prophet Elijah.

As Enoch was carried up to stand before the face of the Most High into all eternity, so too, Elijah, "who is the promised Messiah of the Jews," was carried up in a whirl-wind of fire, to stand before the face of Enoch.

No takers yet? Ah well, we'll give it a little longer.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:22:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MIthra was known as "the lamb of God" 600-years before Jesus. Why would you not be referencing Mithra?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Gentorev
Posts: 2,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:08:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 10:22:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
MIthra was known as "the lamb of God" 600-years before Jesus. Why would you not be referencing Mithra?

Why would I have not referenced Imhotep: "The Father of medicine" 2980 B.C. Imhotep, was called "God of Medicine," "Prince of peace," and a "Type of Christ." Imhoep was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 525 B.C., and as a full deity from 525 B.C. to 550 A.D. Imhotep was a known scribe, chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer and a creator of drugs and medicines from plants. He was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome, and early Christians worshipped him as the "Prince of Peace." A poet and philosopher, Imhotep coined the saying, "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Imhotep who had three sons is believed by some to be one and the same as Noah the giant, a son of the fallen angels.

According to the Testament of Reuben, he states that the sons of God who had abandoned their own original habitat and descended in the days of "Jared" prior to the flood, could not transform themselves into physical beings, but would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there they would pass on their Issue.

From the "Book of Enoch the Prophet" CVI: 1-6, "Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son (IN 2950 BC and Lamech was the physical Father to Noah the giant) And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. (Enoch the giant who is the spiritual son of Cain, and physical son of Jared, whose name means "DESCENDING") And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

(Bracketed interpolations are mine.)
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:37:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 12:08:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/14/2014 10:22:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
MIthra was known as "the lamb of God" 600-years before Jesus. Why would you not be referencing Mithra?

Why would I have not referenced Imhotep: "The Father of medicine" 2980 B.C. Imhotep, was called "God of Medicine," "Prince of peace," and a "Type of Christ." Imhoep was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 525 B.C., and as a full deity from 525 B.C. to 550 A.D. Imhotep was a known scribe, chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer and a creator of drugs and medicines from plants. He was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome, and early Christians worshipped him as the "Prince of Peace." A poet and philosopher, Imhotep coined the saying, "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Imhotep who had three sons is believed by some to be one and the same as Noah the giant, a son of the fallen angels.

According to the Testament of Reuben, he states that the sons of God who had abandoned their own original habitat and descended in the days of "Jared" prior to the flood, could not transform themselves into physical beings, but would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there they would pass on their Issue.

From the "Book of Enoch the Prophet" CVI: 1-6, "Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son (IN 2950 BC and Lamech was the physical Father to Noah the giant) And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. (Enoch the giant who is the spiritual son of Cain, and physical son of Jared, whose name means "DESCENDING") And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

(Bracketed interpolations are mine.)

Do you believe that Imhotep was a god?
Do you believe that Mithra was a god?
Do you believe that Jesus was a god?

Do you believe that any of these gods actually existed?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Gentorev
Posts: 2,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 1:54:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 12:37:56 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/15/2014 12:08:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/14/2014 10:22:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
MIthra was known as "the lamb of God" 600-years before Jesus. Why would you not be referencing Mithra?

Why would I have not referenced Imhotep: "The Father of medicine" 2980 B.C. Imhotep, was called "God of Medicine," "Prince of peace," and a "Type of Christ." Imhoep was worshipped as a god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 525 B.C., and as a full deity from 525 B.C. to 550 A.D. Imhotep was a known scribe, chief lector, priest, architect, astronomer and a creator of drugs and medicines from plants. He was worshipped as a god in Greece and Rome, and early Christians worshipped him as the "Prince of Peace." A poet and philosopher, Imhotep coined the saying, "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Imhotep who had three sons is believed by some to be one and the same as Noah the giant, a son of the fallen angels.

According to the Testament of Reuben, he states that the sons of God who had abandoned their own original habitat and descended in the days of "Jared" prior to the flood, could not transform themselves into physical beings, but would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there they would pass on their Issue.

From the "Book of Enoch the Prophet" CVI: 1-6, "Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son (IN 2950 BC and Lamech was the physical Father to Noah the giant) And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. (Enoch the giant who is the spiritual son of Cain, and physical son of Jared, whose name means "DESCENDING") And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

(Bracketed interpolations are mine.)

Do you believe that Imhotep was a god?
Do you believe that Mithra was a god?
Do you believe that Jesus was a god?

Do you believe that any of these gods actually existed?

Nope, I believe that all three that you have mentioned were men who were born of the seed of Adam.