Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Proof of the Holy Ghost!!

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D
Never fart near dog
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:07:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

What is your reasoning that this is NOT the Holy Spirit?
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:17:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. If you asked a five year old child what that means he>she would get it right but the harden heart of man does not understand! God The Father,. Jesus The Father, Holy Ghost the Father.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:23:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:07:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

What is your reasoning that this is NOT the Holy Spirit?

because its a fake that simple. even when the holy ghost was with the disciples of Jesus they ALL forsook him and fled from Jesus and Jesus himself couldnt save himself from crucifixion... where was the holy ghost to cast the hell of out of the roman soldiers? you can take this guy and send him to military services in iraq would do a better job than the tanks. anyway this is funny stuff to believe such a zany... yeah holy ghost is a such bad guy to throw people away lol.
Never fart near dog
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:25:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost >see J your wrong! I would like to expand your thoughts on that!
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Do you usually go to churches with your assets showing?

Why would a guy being staring at your breasts if everyone was facing forward?

So your guard was up against glaring gophers and the holy ghost?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:31:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:09:57 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The video is a manifestation of mass hypnosis.

it probably right... through faith u can do anytihng there are people believing in the last verses of Mark (these verses are fabrications anyway its not part of the bible,,,) which says if you truly believe snake poison would hurt you at all. and people actually believe that and you know what? a snake bite doesnt hurt them because they believe to be so... you are what you believe its all psychological.
Never fart near dog
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:33:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I luv it J> The Ghost. you don't read that much! but that what is was called. the father the son and the ghost.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:33:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

that guy you made him mad staring at your stuff :D and yeah its bullsh1t but funny though...
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:34:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:31:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:09:57 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The video is a manifestation of mass hypnosis.

it probably right... through faith u can do anytihng there are people believing in the last verses of Mark (these verses are fabrications anyway its not part of the bible,,,) which says if you truly believe snake poison would hurt you at all. and people actually believe that and you know what? a snake bite doesnt hurt them because they believe to be so... you are what you believe its all psychological.

wouldnt.888888***...
Never fart near dog
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:41:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jws have theirs, Islam has theirs , Mormons have theirs , 7days have theirs and on it goes.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:47:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:29:15 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Do you usually go to churches with your assets showing?
Heck no.

Why would a guy being staring at your breasts if everyone was facing forward?
The people in that church were constantly moving. They were very enthusiastic about the sermon. He was staring. Maybe I spilled something on my shirt. Yeah that's gotta be it.

So your guard was up against glaring gophers and the holy ghost?
Watch the video. Seems my guard wouldn't be a problem if the holy ghost is that powerful.

I think people get caught up in the moment. Maybe it's the holy ghost, but I didn't feel it.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:55:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I say God loves you, and even if the muslims cut off your head if you know Jesus Christ is God who died in your place and paid for your sins and will live in you by His Holy Spirt, it's worth it because the sufferings of this present world are not worthy to be compared to the glory that will be revealed in God's children.

If you will receive Jesus Christ as the LORD GOD, your Saviour, you will have the Spirit of God in you and you will know you are a child of God born of His Spirt, and never again have to be afraid of Muslims.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:56:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:47:38 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:29:15 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Do you usually go to churches with your assets showing?
Heck no.

Why would a guy being staring at your breasts if everyone was facing forward?
The people in that church were constantly moving. They were very enthusiastic about the sermon. He was staring. Maybe I spilled something on my shirt. Yeah that's gotta be it.

yeah that's probably it. Or he was just staring inappropriately at your appropriately dressed body. Clearly creepy. :P

So your guard was up against glaring gophers and the holy ghost?
Watch the video. Seems my guard wouldn't be a problem if the holy ghost is that powerful.

I think people get caught up in the moment. Maybe it's the holy ghost, but I didn't feel it.

Well this is one thing i argue about. Experiences. Perceptions. There are people that can taste things majority of people can not taste. People who can see wavelengths most people can not.

So person A says they felt nothing.
Person B says they can feel something powerful.

What is clear is that something is going on. And these experiences are evidence. What they are evidence for requires an investigation and that inquiry is what answers the question.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 7:57:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

Four teenage children sure sounded like they had the Holy Spirit, Jesus Chrit Himself, living in them when they refused to convert to Islam and let the Islamic State murderers cut off their heads.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 8:05:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:56:45 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:47:38 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:29:15 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Do you usually go to churches with your assets showing?
Heck no.

Why would a guy being staring at your breasts if everyone was facing forward?
The people in that church were constantly moving. They were very enthusiastic about the sermon. He was staring. Maybe I spilled something on my shirt. Yeah that's gotta be it.

yeah that's probably it. Or he was just staring inappropriately at your appropriately dressed body. Clearly creepy. :P

So your guard was up against glaring gophers and the holy ghost?
Watch the video. Seems my guard wouldn't be a problem if the holy ghost is that powerful.

I think people get caught up in the moment. Maybe it's the holy ghost, but I didn't feel it.

Well this is one thing i argue about. Experiences. Perceptions. There are people that can taste things majority of people can not taste. People who can see wavelengths most people can not.

So person A says they felt nothing.
Person B says they can feel something powerful.

What is clear is that something is going on. And these experiences are evidence. What they are evidence for requires an investigation and that inquiry is what answers the question.

They do need to be investigated, but how would you do it? It's a subjective perception of one's experiences. Hearsay.

I could say, "Mhykiel gives me a happy feeling". The person next to me could say that you give them a feeling if oppression. Who's telling the truth? Who's right? No way to test it.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 8:08:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a scripture comparison of NIV and KJV passages, showing that the NIV was not properly translated. This is a sample of the many verses in the NIV that changes the Word that deals with the virgin birth of Christ, the deity of Christ, the infallibility of the Bible, salvation by faith, the Trinity, and many other areas of importance to the Christian Faith. Where the NIV doesn't altogether do away with a subject, such as the deity of Christ, it attempts to downgrade it. Many verses are completely eliminated. Verses have been changed in every book of the Bible in the NIV and we are not talking about the Jws ,mormon and other bibles
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 8:08:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Jody, that's a dangerous thing to read when you have a mouth full of snacks. They didn't end up all over my monitor, but I about choked to death stifling the laughter. You should have asked him if he was trying to find his salvation there.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 8:30:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 8:05:30 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:56:45 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:47:38 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:29:15 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :D

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Do you usually go to churches with your assets showing?
Heck no.

Why would a guy being staring at your breasts if everyone was facing forward?
The people in that church were constantly moving. They were very enthusiastic about the sermon. He was staring. Maybe I spilled something on my shirt. Yeah that's gotta be it.

yeah that's probably it. Or he was just staring inappropriately at your appropriately dressed body. Clearly creepy. :P

So your guard was up against glaring gophers and the holy ghost?
Watch the video. Seems my guard wouldn't be a problem if the holy ghost is that powerful.

I think people get caught up in the moment. Maybe it's the holy ghost, but I didn't feel it.

Well this is one thing i argue about. Experiences. Perceptions. There are people that can taste things majority of people can not taste. People who can see wavelengths most people can not.

So person A says they felt nothing.
Person B says they can feel something powerful.

What is clear is that something is going on. And these experiences are evidence. What they are evidence for requires an investigation and that inquiry is what answers the question.

They do need to be investigated, but how would you do it? It's a subjective perception of one's experiences. Hearsay.

I could say, "Mhykiel gives me a happy feeling". The person next to me could say that you give them a feeling if oppression. Who's telling the truth? Who's right? No way to test it.

If you said such a thing, I could say I was flattered and filled with a warm fuzzy feeling. I am suggesting that maybe there is an external element present to cause the experiences in a group of people.

In this case mass hysteria and group frenzy seems like a likely candidate.

But I would say as many Spiritual Experiences people have there are some that speak to an external stimuli, possibly one of an universal God.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:49:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 8:08:52 PM, Kyle_the_Heretic wrote:
At 12/14/2014 7:19:41 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

I went to a church like that with my sister once to make her happy. I didn't feel the power of the Holy Ghost. However, I was a little freaked out by the people around me. Especially the guy who was staring at my boobs the whole time. When the preacher started he was one of the first ones rolling around on the floor. I didn't go back. It's fake.

Jody, that's a dangerous thing to read when you have a mouth full of snacks. They didn't end up all over my monitor, but I about choked to death stifling the laughter. You should have asked him if he was trying to find his salvation there.

-:o
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:40:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 6:24:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

the problem is every denomination claim to have the holy ghost but every single one of them is contradicting the others... so what you say about that cr@p above :

The saints used the words "spirit" or "ghost" to describe the invisible knowledge of God that we speak. God's knowledge is His thoughts converted to invisible waves ( information ). Every illusion that we observe comes from this information so in essence, this video, Youtube.com, the internet, the people, and everything in this world comes from God's thoughts.

However, no man understood that everything was created as invisible information before any visible formed illusions could be observed by an observer ( a created being ).

This means that all the Hollywood movies were created by our invisible Creator before any observers seen them.