Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

2 Timothy 3:16.....

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...
Never fart near dog
tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 5:52:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Read OT in light of NT.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 6:12:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:52:07 AM, tabularasa wrote:
Read OT in light of NT.

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

its Paul saying that so its in the light of NT.
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 1:22:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The scriptures are only meant for God's saints to read and use for teaching His chosen believers. They weren't meant for antichrists called Christians to read and interpret them. All their interpretations are wrong and are designed to enslave them into religious thought.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 2:16:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9?

All scriptures are good in the Bible. But it would be good to read the whole book before making rush conclusions. Bible doesn"t give judges rights for all. And if person believes he is judge according to the Law of Moses, maybe he should start judging from himself. Probably most people should stone themselves first, before they stone other people that have not done everything perfectly according to the Law of Moses.

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."

John 8:7
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:52:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 2:16:40 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9?

All scriptures are good in the Bible. But it would be good to read the whole book before making rush conclusions. Bible doesn"t give judges rights for all. And if person believes he is judge according to the Law of Moses, maybe he should start judging from himself. Probably most people should stone themselves first, before they stone other people that have not done everything perfectly according to the Law of Moses.

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."

John 8:7

Dude first the verse John 8:7 is a forge the story about Jesus and the woman is fabrication it doesnt appear in the early manuscripts... so what u have from the bible? Jesus pbuh says follow the Law. Pual tells u the verse i wrote above so yeahh i think u can kill apostates....
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 4:10:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The Old Covenant was not immoral if God told the Israelites to do all that stuff, because God is Holy and Just. God did not, however, intend for the Old Testament laws to be extended to all cultures for all time. It was just for the Israelites before Christ came.

But if you really want to play this game, how about all the icky things included in the Quran, such as Muhammad marrying Aisha? HE HAD SEX WITH A FREAKING TEN YEAR OLD...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 5:15:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 4:10:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The Old Covenant was not immoral if God told the Israelites to do all that stuff, because God is Holy and Just. God did not, however, intend for the Old Testament laws to be extended to all cultures for all time. It was just for the Israelites before Christ came.

But if you really want to play this game, how about all the icky things included in the Quran, such as Muhammad marrying Aisha? HE HAD SEX WITH A FREAKING TEN YEAR OLD...

Its not about times and culture. what paul says? All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Paul talking about the OT the NT didnt exist at that time. so what all Scripture means to you? all means all. that simple, all including all the passage on all stuff in the bible - pornoghrapy incest killing punishments ... whats wrong? thats your bible dont anger at me.

and no problem if you have problem with the Quran and not fitting the instruction of Paul - eaching, for profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, you can condemn me also. if the Qunan mentions Ashia marrying the prophet pbuh you can show us verse where it says...

oh wait if you can find verses about apostates and stuff in the Quran im happy to hear it...
Never fart near dog
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 6:49:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:15:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 4:10:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The Old Covenant was not immoral if God told the Israelites to do all that stuff, because God is Holy and Just. God did not, however, intend for the Old Testament laws to be extended to all cultures for all time. It was just for the Israelites before Christ came.

But if you really want to play this game, how about all the icky things included in the Quran, such as Muhammad marrying Aisha? HE HAD SEX WITH A FREAKING TEN YEAR OLD...

Its not about times and culture. what paul says? All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Paul talking about the OT the NT didnt exist at that time. so what all Scripture means to you? all means all. that simple, all including all the passage on all stuff in the bible - pornoghrapy incest killing punishments ... whats wrong? thats your bible dont anger at me.

and no problem if you have problem with the Quran and not fitting the instruction of Paul - eaching, for profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, you can condemn me also. if the Qunan mentions Ashia marrying the prophet pbuh you can show us verse where it says...

oh wait if you can find verses about apostates and stuff in the Quran im happy to hear it...

http://wikiislam.net...'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Sexuality
Now, about the Bible, Noah was commanded by God to build an ark. But that didn't mean God commanded all other Jews/Christians to build an ark. That commandment only applies to Noah, and that commandment was no longer relevant to Noah as soon as the Ark was finished and the Flood had passed.
Then, there's Samson. God commanded Samson to never cut his hair. That commandment applied to Samson alone. God did not command everyone else to never cut their hair. That only applied to Samson, and perhaps other Nazirites. Everyone else was free to do whatever the heck they want with their hair.
Same principle. The Mosaic Law applied only to the Jews, until the time of Jesus's death and resurrection.
What you're saying is just plain silly.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 6:51:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The link was a flop, for which I apologize. But if you can find the actual page then you'll see what I mean. Or, any page on Aisha should be sufficient.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 6:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whoops: you can disregard the link entirely. It's a site devoted to criticizing Islam.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 2:16:40 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9?

All scriptures are good in the Bible. But it would be good to read the whole book before making rush conclusions. Bible doesn"t give judges rights for all. And if person believes he is judge according to the Law of Moses, maybe he should start judging from himself. Probably most people should stone themselves first, before they stone other people that have not done everything perfectly according to the Law of Moses.

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."

John 8:7

You're right. None of it makes sense. Would your world collapse if you were to just admit that openly?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:29:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 2:16:40 PM, 12_13 wrote:

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her."
John 8:7

Does it not matter to you that the story from which that line/teaching comes is a 4th century fable? It is found no where in any writing prior to the 4th century and it's earliest occurrence among Bible manuscripts is as a note in a margin. Later manuscripts show that someone transferred it to the main body of the text. But this story emerged in the 4th century, not during the time of Jesus.

See: Pericope Adulteraea
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:15:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

It's basically like setting up a law or court system. It gives reason to allow us to reason together as humans to decide morality. I can't find a verse in the Quran which says you don't have to kill somebody who abandons the religion of Islam and abuses women much more worse than Christianity has done.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:27:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

Jer 8:8
NKJV "How can you say, "We are wise,
And the law of the LORD is with us"?
Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

NLT ""How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD,"
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

NIV ""How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD,"
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

ESV "How can you say, "We are wise,
and the law of the LORD is with us"?
But behold, the lying pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

RSV "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 12:52:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 11:27:17 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...


Jer 8:8
NKJV "How can you say, "We are wise,
And the law of the LORD is with us"?
Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

NLT ""How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD,"
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?


NIV ""How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD,"
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

ESV "How can you say, "We are wise,
and the law of the LORD is with us"?
But behold, the lying pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

RSV "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

Only God knows what came directly from His mind or what came from His plan called the beast. He uses His saints to testify to His knowledge and from that knowledge, we understand all the prophecies in the old testament and can easily see the lies that came forth from the beast that was written by antichrists and false prophets.

Those who use the new testament for their truth have been totally deceived by it.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 3:02:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 6:49:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:15:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 4:10:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The Old Covenant was not immoral if God told the Israelites to do all that stuff, because God is Holy and Just. God did not, however, intend for the Old Testament laws to be extended to all cultures for all time. It was just for the Israelites before Christ came.

But if you really want to play this game, how about all the icky things included in the Quran, such as Muhammad marrying Aisha? HE HAD SEX WITH A FREAKING TEN YEAR OLD...

Its not about times and culture. what paul says? All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Paul talking about the OT the NT didnt exist at that time. so what all Scripture means to you? all means all. that simple, all including all the passage on all stuff in the bible - pornoghrapy incest killing punishments ... whats wrong? thats your bible dont anger at me.

and no problem if you have problem with the Quran and not fitting the instruction of Paul - eaching, for profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, you can condemn me also. if the Qunan mentions Ashia marrying the prophet pbuh you can show us verse where it says...

oh wait if you can find verses about apostates and stuff in the Quran im happy to hear it...

http://wikiislam.net...'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Sexuality

ok the subject is 2 Timothy 3:16 dont run away with nonsense.

Now, about the Bible, Noah was commanded by God to build an ark. But that didn't mean God commanded all other Jews/Christians to build an ark. That commandment only applies to Noah, and that commandment was no longer relevant to Noah as soon as the Ark was finished and the Flood had passed.
Then, there's Samson. God commanded Samson to never cut his hair. That commandment applied to Samson alone. God did not command everyone else to never cut their hair. That only applied to Samson, and perhaps other Nazirites. Everyone else was free to do whatever the heck they want with their hair.
Same principle. The Mosaic Law applied only to the Jews, until the time of Jesus's death and resurrection.
What you're saying is just plain silly.

no you trying to justify by examples of Noah pbuh and Samson, its not the same. The Mosaic Law applied only to the Jews? what Jesus tells you? To follow the Moseic Law. suprise!

Matthew 5:18-19
"For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Luke 16:17
"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."

what Saint Pual tells you?
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

now you behaving like a little kid trying to change the subject to wikislam and cr@p to attack me... whats wrong?
Never fart near dog
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 2:10:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 7:29:50 PM, Beastt wrote:
Does it not matter to you that the story from which that line/teaching comes is a 4th century fable?

I believe that scripture belongs to the Bible. And I think it would be unlikely that all the earliest scriptures would have been remained.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 2:10:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/16/2014 3:52:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Dude first the verse John 8:7 is a forge the story about Jesus and the woman is fabrication it doesnt appear in the early manuscripts...

Sorry, now I can"t take you seriously, because you first come to teach that all teachings are profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness and when I take all scriptures seriously, you begin to invalidate all that are not good for your agenda.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 2:27:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 2:10:07 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 7:29:50 PM, Beastt wrote:
Does it not matter to you that the story from which that line/teaching comes is a 4th century fable?

I believe that scripture belongs to the Bible. And I think it would be unlikely that all the earliest scriptures would have been remained.

No one is arguing that some of the earlier scriptures haven't remained. The point isn't just that none of the manuscripts from before the 4th century contain that story. There aren't even any commentaries or letters in existence from prior to the 4th century which contain that story. The story is a clear fraud... a fable which was developed in the 4th century, and accepted into the Bible by the same group of idiots who selected other know frauds and forgeries to include in the Bible... the same group who accepted erroneous authorships for all of the gospels they selected to include.

These really are not open to dispute. In many cases, the history is well known. For instance, we know that theologians forged a Greek manuscript and offered it to Desiderius Erasmus, which he included in his Greek New Testament and still exists in your Bible today (See: Johannine Coma).
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 2:36:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 3:02:59 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 6:49:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:15:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 4:10:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/16/2014 5:42:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

So if Paul says OT is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. so Christains can kill apostates according to Deuteronomy 13:6-9? or death for cursing one's parents? you can apply it without other christains condemning it i think...

The Old Covenant was not immoral if God told the Israelites to do all that stuff, because God is Holy and Just. God did not, however, intend for the Old Testament laws to be extended to all cultures for all time. It was just for the Israelites before Christ came.

But if you really want to play this game, how about all the icky things included in the Quran, such as Muhammad marrying Aisha? HE HAD SEX WITH A FREAKING TEN YEAR OLD...

Its not about times and culture. what paul says? All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

Paul talking about the OT the NT didnt exist at that time. so what all Scripture means to you? all means all. that simple, all including all the passage on all stuff in the bible - pornoghrapy incest killing punishments ... whats wrong? thats your bible dont anger at me.

and no problem if you have problem with the Quran and not fitting the instruction of Paul - eaching, for profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, you can condemn me also. if the Qunan mentions Ashia marrying the prophet pbuh you can show us verse where it says...

oh wait if you can find verses about apostates and stuff in the Quran im happy to hear it...

http://wikiislam.net...'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Sexuality

ok the subject is 2 Timothy 3:16 dont run away with nonsense.

Now, about the Bible, Noah was commanded by God to build an ark. But that didn't mean God commanded all other Jews/Christians to build an ark. That commandment only applies to Noah, and that commandment was no longer relevant to Noah as soon as the Ark was finished and the Flood had passed.
Then, there's Samson. God commanded Samson to never cut his hair. That commandment applied to Samson alone. God did not command everyone else to never cut their hair. That only applied to Samson, and perhaps other Nazirites. Everyone else was free to do whatever the heck they want with their hair.
Same principle. The Mosaic Law applied only to the Jews, until the time of Jesus's death and resurrection.
What you're saying is just plain silly.

no you trying to justify by examples of Noah pbuh and Samson, its not the same. The Mosaic Law applied only to the Jews? what Jesus tells you? To follow the Moseic Law. suprise!

How exactly is it not the same?

Matthew 5:18-19
"For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Luke 16:17
"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."

what Saint Pual tells you?
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

now you behaving like a little kid trying to change the subject to wikislam and cr@p to attack me... whats wrong?

I have yet to attack you here, though your less than adequate spelling has given me plenty of reason to do so.

I responded to your own challenge to prove Muhammad had sex with Aisha at age 9/10. I did just that, though the source was (to my own admission) a source devoted to criticizing Islam. The source in question quoted an Islamic holy text talking about Aisha and Muhammad.
However, it is already common knowledge among Muslims and non-Muslims alike that Muhammad had sex with his prepubescent wife.

Yes, all scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching. I am not denying that. However:
1. TEACHING
2. Just because something was breathed out by God does not mean that His commandment applies forever. The Mosaic Law was intended for the Jews up to a certain period of time.
What I said about the law is also true: we no longer have to follow it. Peter, for instance, was granted permission by God to eat stuff that was forbidden for Jews under the Mosaic Law to eat.
I honestly don't really know what that verse you mentioned means, but as I have just shown with Peter, surely it could not have meant that we are still under the Mosaic Law.
Or, here's an explanation: the Law would not pass away until Jesus died and rose from the dead (note that the quotes from Jesus in question were said before Jesus died).

I answered your challenges, but you have not done likewise in regards to Muhammad and Aisha.
This discourse between us is not constructive; Christians and Muslims, rather than bickering, should unite against atheism, in my honest opinion. Thus, I would like to end this discussion now, as I have no wish to senselessly attack Muslims and that which they believe in. Thank you and have a good day.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid