Jump to topic:

Anthropomorphism.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 4:33:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Father God and Mother Nature are fictional characters who merely represent reality.
They are anthropomorphisms.

Believers in the character God worship him as if the character was real and could hear their prayers and thoughts.

God cannot hear you any better than Mother Nature can.

Why not start a religion that worships Mother Nature and makes her happy?
If humans did that, maybe that would stop all the natural disasters from happening around the globe?

Mother Nature is angry that humans don't give her any attention. That is what causes all the disasters, believe it or not. She is throwing a fit because she wants attention.

Interpret that how you wish. I am merely using satire to get a point across.

Idol worshipers and superstitious people will obviously always exist on this planet of ours. The human psyche creates all kinds of illusions and delusions in human minds. Every person believes their own mind and is controlled by their own mind and imaginations.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:01:47 PM
At 12/17/2014 4:33:49 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Father God and Mother Nature are fictional characters who merely represent reality.

Believers in the character God worship him as if the character was real and could hear their prayers and thoughts.

If humans did that, maybe that would stop all the natural disasters from happening around the globe?

Mother Nature is angry that humans don't give her any attention. That is what causes all the disasters, believe it or not. She is throwing a fit because she wants attention.

Idol worshipers and superstitious people will obviously always exist on this planet of ours. The human psyche creates all kinds of illusions and delusions in human minds. Every person believes their own mind and is controlled by their own mind and imaginations.

You are one very deceived false prophet.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:36:52 PM
At 12/17/2014 5:01:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:

What am I prophesying Brad?
I am not prophesying anything so how can I be a false prophet? You are the one making future predictions not me. That makes you the false prophet, not me.

You see a reflection of yourself in me. You suffer from the pots and kettles syndrome where you see your own flaws reflected in other people.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:12:42 PM
At 12/17/2014 5:36:52 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You see a reflection of yourself in me. You suffer from the pots and kettles syndrome where you see your own flaws reflected in other people.

I think you and BoG are the same person. Lol.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:44:05 PM

I am not prophesying anything so how can I be a false prophet? You are the one making future predictions not me. That makes you the false prophet, not me.

Anyone who doesn't have the knowledge of God that us saints possess and uses the prophecies of the Bible to teach their own interpretations are called false prophets and antichrists. You teach your own interpretations in this forum.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:11:44 AM
At 12/17/2014 6:44:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Anyone who doesn't have the knowledge of God that us saints possess and uses the prophecies of the Bible to teach their own interpretations are called false prophets and antichrists. You teach your own interpretations in this forum.

So do you Brad. Only you pretend yours are directly from God and try to convince yourself that gives you more authority than anyone else. You just deceive yourself more than anyone else.

You are always saying US saints yet you can't list one other saint on the planet. Why do you speak about yourself as if you were more than one person ? How many saints dwell in your body?
How many entities dwell in your body besides the ones called deception and lies?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:15:18 AM
At 12/17/2014 6:12:42 PM, dee-em wrote:

Well you are wrong. He is a man and I am a woman. I live in Australia and he doesn't.
I am not telling anyone I will be shot on the 25th January. He thinks he will be shot on that day.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:58:59 AM
At 12/18/2014 4:15:18 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Well you are wrong. He is a man and I am a woman. I live in Australia and he doesn't.
I am not telling anyone I will be shot on the 25th January. He thinks he will be shot on that day.

I was sure it was succession planning. When BoG has his "spiritual death" in January he is going to transition to another account to save face. I thought that was you. :-)
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 3:10:09 PM
At 12/18/2014 4:58:59 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:15:18 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I was sure it was succession planning. When BoG has his "spiritual death" in January he is going to transition to another account to save face. I thought that was you. :-)

Well you thought wrong. Brad did say on some other thread that he would come back and admit he was wrong, if he did not get shot. I hope he keeps his word.
Besides that, I don't agree with a lot of his fantasies about the future.
He needs a serious wake up call. I hope the 25th January will be that wake up call for him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 8:33:39 PM
At 12/18/2014 4:11:44 AM, Skyangel wrote:

So do you Brad. Only you pretend yours are directly from God and try to convince yourself that gives you more authority than anyone else. You just deceive yourself more than anyone else.

You are always saying US saints yet you can't list one other saint on the planet. Why do you speak about yourself as if you were more than one person ? How many saints dwell in your body?
How many entities dwell in your body besides the ones called deception and lies?

I've known our Creator for 35 years and I will continue to know Him for eternity.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 6:55:25 PM
At 12/18/2014 8:33:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I've known our Creator for 35 years and I will continue to know Him for eternity.

Only 35 years? Gee Brad, that's nothing. I have known the creator since before I was born. Before Abraham was, I am.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:01:16 PM
At 12/19/2014 6:55:25 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Only 35 years? Gee Brad, that's nothing. I have known the creator since before I was born. Before Abraham was, I am.

None of God's prophets knew their true created existence in God. We saints didn't know who we were either until God revealed to us that we were created as the Word. I learned that I was the Word of God about a year after He had me start testifying to the Word in writing, which began on June 16th, 2008. Now I know exactly who I AM.

All you have is words in a book to repeat.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:11:07 PM
At 12/19/2014 7:01:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

None of God's prophets knew their true created existence in God. We saints didn't know who we were either until God revealed to us that we were created as the Word. I learned that I was the Word of God about a year after He had me start testifying to the Word in writing, which began on June 16th, 2008. Now I know exactly who I AM.

So do you Brad and you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:15:26 PM

People who worship Mother Nature are contemporarily, and primarily, known as Wiccans.

Ironically, they're also considered antithetical to Christians.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:44:57 PM
At 12/19/2014 7:11:07 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I have testified to the Word of God by writing thousands of pages and speaking thousands of hours for our Creator. All these testimonies are how God taught me everything He wanted us saints to understand. All you have is words in a book to copy and repeat. I speak for our Creator so I have infinite knowledge to speak from and also have the authority to use the prophecies to back up this knowledge I was taught.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:46:26 PM
At 12/19/2014 7:15:26 PM, Such wrote:

People who worship Mother Nature are contemporarily, and primarily, known as Wiccans.

Ironically, they're also considered antithetical to Christians.

All believers in any supernatural characters are idolaters. They are as superstitious as our ancestors who worshiped Greek myths.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:06:16 PM
At 12/19/2014 7:44:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I have testified to the Word of God by writing thousands of pages and speaking thousands of hours for our Creator. All these testimonies are how God taught me everything He wanted us saints to understand. All you have is words in a book to copy and repeat. I speak for our Creator so I have infinite knowledge to speak from and also have the authority to use the prophecies to back up this knowledge I was taught.

Well you have obviously wasted your time for thousands of hours Brad. I hope it was worth the amusement value to you. You certainly keep us entertained for free.
You copy and repeat scriptures from the bible the same as anyone else does and you put your own twist on the scriptures and want to believe you are right and all others are wrong. You are as self deceived as anyone else.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:53:41 PM
At 12/19/2014 8:06:16 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Well you have obviously wasted your time for thousands of hours Brad. I hope it was worth the amusement value to you. You certainly keep us entertained for free.
You copy and repeat scriptures from the bible the same as anyone else does and you put your own twist on the scriptures and want to believe you are right and all others are wrong. You are as self deceived as anyone else.

God never wastes His Word. He created and formed everything through His Word.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 11:40:29 PM
At 12/19/2014 8:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Life does not create everything through a word Brad. It creates it through its own energy, through its own principles. through its own essence. Life comes from life not from any word. No one magically spoke or speaks anything except their own sounds into existence.

Hopefully you will learn from your own stupidity once February arrives. Till then your own delusions stop you from admitting anything you say is a lie or wrong because you so desperately want to believe in yourself and think you are so much more special than any other person in the planet.

Your foolishness is not wasted if you learn from your own mistakes but if you don't learn from them then you wasted your own life believing you were something you are not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:21:30 AM
At 12/19/2014 11:40:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Life does not create everything through a word Brad. It creates it through its own energy, through its own principles. through its own essence. Life comes from life not from any word. No one magically spoke or speaks anything except their own sounds into existence.

Hopefully you will learn from your own stupidity once February arrives. Till then your own delusions stop you from admitting anything you say is a lie or wrong because you so desperately want to believe in yourself and think you are so much more special than any other person in the planet.

Your foolishness is not wasted if you learn from your own mistakes but if you don't learn from them then you wasted your own life believing you were something you are not.

Life exists because of information that is processed into what we perceive as visible life experiences. We are experiencing a virtual reality, which is easier to describe by saying we're living a dream that God created. We have a Creator and we are only characters in a program called Eternal Life. Most of God's people will die in this world without this knowledge because God planned it this way. You weren't meant to believe the Truth.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 1:58:06 PM
At 12/20/2014 8:21:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/19/2014 11:40:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Life exists because of information that is processed into what we perceive as visible life experiences. We are experiencing a virtual reality, which is easier to describe by saying we're living a dream that God created. We have a Creator and we are only characters in a program called Eternal Life. Most of God's people will die in this world without this knowledge because God planned it this way. You weren't meant to believe the Truth.

Life is your creator Brad. Any dream you live in is the dream in your own mind. Your own mind created the illusion which you believe.
No invisible supernatural being created any program for you to live in. It is all an illusion in your own mind.
Invisible supernatural characters do not exist. Life does exist regardless of whether you want to believe it is real or not. Life is coming and going all the time.
All people die eventually with or without all kinds of knowledge. Once you are dead you know nothing. You end up where you started from, knowing nothing.