Jump to topic:

Heaven's Revolution

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:12:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When the fall of the angels happend there was 1/3 of the angels had sided with Lucifer and fell. My question is that with God being all knowing, why did this occur and why did God let it happen. They say that Lucifer tried to take God's Power, but what was the reasoning behind this? What would create evil in a completely perfect world?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 5:28:59 PM
At 12/18/2014 4:12:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
When the fall of the angels happend there was 1/3 of the angels had sided with Lucifer and fell. My question is that with God being all knowing, why did this occur and why did God let it happen. They say that Lucifer tried to take God's Power, but what was the reasoning behind this? What would create evil in a completely perfect world?

Sin: That which is contrary to the will or nature of God.
How to Sin: Separate yourself from the presence of God and the rest will follow.
Why God allowed Satan's rebellion: Because it wouldn't be fair to punish Satan before he did anything wrong.

I hope this helped.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 12:31:41 AM
At 12/18/2014 5:28:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

How to Sin: Separate yourself from the presence of God and the rest will follow.
Why God allowed Satan's rebellion: Because it wouldn't be fair to punish Satan before he did anything wrong.

I hope this helped.

Straight outa sunday school.
Do you have anything for adults?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:38:00 AM
At 12/19/2014 12:31:41 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/18/2014 5:28:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I hope this helped.

Straight outa sunday school.
Do you have anything for adults?

Swag money.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid