Bashing Christians is Ok

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 9:10:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/18/2014 9:06:32 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Especially if they agree with the Bible in sayng sodomy is wrong, right?

Nobody obeys this commandment of our Creator;

>"Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor."

Christians are some of the worst offenders of this commandment.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 10:24:53 PM

Were that opinion as selective, sure. But there are hosts of other offenses which a Christian in question might part take of, but not give those offense second thought, or does, willingly, but considers the sins of some one else to be of more importance.

Thats when the bashing comes out. Telling some one else they are wrong because a holy book says so, when said Holy book also has stringent rules about other aspects of life that are largley ignored, it turns hypocritical, which I think we can all agree is the worst position to argue morality from.

Other aspects involve petitions for legislation, based on that morality, which now crosses the bounds into using your faith as the grounds to force conformity to your beliefs. Again, its not the most favorable way in which to instill theism.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 11:49:46 PM

Your bible is meaningless to 70% of humans.
Live by it if you wish, but don't expect others conform to such silliness.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 11:58:41 PM
At 12/18/2014 11:49:46 PM, bulproof wrote:

Your opinion is meaningless to 99.999% of all people, as is mine, but you insist on giving it anyway. I'm not saying this to be offensive, but to make a point. We know that most politicians in the US are corrupt and hypocritical, but we don't rise-up against them. We know that the law is important even when it's far from perfect.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 2:09:20 AM
At 12/18/2014 11:58:41 PM, Idealist wrote:

Your opinion is meaningless to 99.999% of all people, as is mine, but you insist on giving it anyway. I'm not saying this to be offensive, but to make a point. We know that most politicians in the US are corrupt and hypocritical, but we don't rise-up against them. We know that the law is important even when it's far from perfect.

It would be nice if next time you respond your response contains some meaning, I'm not saying that to be offensive just as an aid to your communication skills.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 2:33:01 AM

Bashing anyone is NOT okay.

However, sometimes we provoke bashings. People are like mirrors.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:28:14 AM

Bashing? Don't you need a Bible for that? Lol.

I love the persecution complex of Christians. They did far worse than 'bashing' of atheists and so-called heretics over the centuries. Yet when they bash a minority group who are only behaving as nature made them, and they get called out for it, suddenly they are the victims!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:50:19 AM
At 12/18/2014 10:24:53 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Were that opinion as selective, sure. But there are hosts of other offenses which a Christian in question might part take of, but not give those offense second thought, or does, willingly, but considers the sins of some one else to be of more importance.

Thats when the bashing comes out. Telling some one else they are wrong because a holy book says so, when said Holy book also has stringent rules about other aspects of life that are largley ignored, it turns hypocritical, which I think we can all agree is the worst position to argue morality from.

Other aspects involve petitions for legislation, based on that morality, which now crosses the bounds into using your faith as the grounds to force conformity to your beliefs. Again, its not the most favorable way in which to instill theism.

Islam is the religion of murder which attemps to force conformity to it's belief through heinous acts such as beheading chilldren in front of their parents for refusing to renounce their reverence for Jesus Christ. All of this stuff you are saying here is nothing but mumbo jumbo of a person who is trying to justify themselves as if they have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell based on his imaginariy state of being better than people he does not love.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:56:16 AM
God will perform His Word. All who are agaisnt Him and reject His Word will be rejected by Him and find they have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. I expect around 90 or 95 percent of the people in the world, past, present, and future, will reject His Word and regret it when their death is finalized and they wake up in the fire of Hell with no way out....where saying they have the right to exist outside of it's torments will by no means get them out of it.......

knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men......too bad few will be persuaded.

This thread was simply to provoke a display of the various tangents that people take when they are trying to deny and avoid the Word of God.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:36:04 AM
At 12/19/2014 7:56:16 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
God will perform His Word. All who are agaisnt Him and reject His Word will be rejected by Him and find they have no right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. I expect around 90 or 95 percent of the people in the world, past, present, and future, will reject His Word and regret it when their death is finalized and they wake up in the fire of Hell with no way out....where saying they have the right to exist outside of it's torments will by no means get them out of it.......

knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men......too bad few will be persuaded.

This thread was simply to provoke a display of the various tangents that people take when they are trying to deny and avoid the Word of God.

Textbook paranoia with delusions of grandeur, believing himself to be the sole Saint who receives special messages from his deity. I would recommend professional help and quickly.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:38:21 AM
I don't bash Christians, I bash their baseless beliefs and the actions that they take based on those beliefs that seek to take away the rights of others. Keep your religion in your church and home as it was meant to be and you won't hear another word from me.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:34:31 PM
At 12/19/2014 9:36:04 AM, dhardage wrote:

Textbook paranoia with delusions of grandeur, believing himself to be the sole Saint who receives special messages from his deity. I would recommend professional help and quickly.

nice tangent. Why is it I never seem to recall you acting like an adult?
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:09:35 PM
At 12/19/2014 2:09:20 AM, bulproof wrote:

It would be nice if next time you respond your response contains some meaning, I'm not saying that to be offensive just as an aid to your communication skills.

I don't think it's my communication skills, but you're comprehension skills, especially if you find what I said to be incomprehensible. You inferred that since the Bible was meaningless to 70% of humans then believing it and teaching it is a purely personal thing. I said the same about our opinions. You said to live by it if he wishes, but not to expect the same from others, yet we all expect others to live by our moralities, no matter whether we are in the majority or in the minority. It's not complicated.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:29:30 PM
At 12/19/2014 8:09:35 PM, Idealist wrote:

I don't think it's my communication skills, but you're comprehension skills, especially if you find what I said to be incomprehensible. You inferred that since the Bible was meaningless to 70% of humans then believing it and teaching it is a purely personal thing. I said the same about our opinions. You said to live by it if he wishes, but not to expect the same from others, yet we all expect others to live by our moralities, no matter whether we are in the majority or in the minority. It's not complicated.

Yes that's what I said.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:31:00 PM

I can't wait to be punished and tortured for eternity. God's torture makes GWB's torture look like a massage. I'll make it a special point to remember that God is Great as he is torturing me for eternity because that is good justice.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:35:19 PM
At 12/19/2014 8:29:30 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/19/2014 8:09:35 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes that's what I said.

So why the problem with comprehension? It's all perfectly plain to me.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:47:02 PM

Define sodomy.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:49:18 PM

Wrong. Bashing someone ideologically can be personally satisfying, but in the end it accomplishes nothing but revealing our own ignorance.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 10:03:41 PM
At 12/18/2014 9:10:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yet you've made clear again and again what a Christian-basher you are. I wonder what that makes you? You sound like a walking delusion of grandeur, even though Jesus himself was supposedly humble. I think you remind me of the Pharisaic leaders of his time, who Jesus felt anger towards for trying to interpose themselves between men and God.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 10:08:30 PM
At 12/19/2014 7:50:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/18/2014 10:24:53 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Islam is the religion of murder which attemps to force conformity to it's belief through heinous acts such as beheading chilldren in front of their parents for refusing to renounce their reverence for Jesus Christ.

.... and? Did I mention Islam? Did you mention Islam? No? Non-seq.

All of this stuff you are saying here is nothing but mumbo jumbo of a person who is trying to justify themselves as if they have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell based on his imaginariy state of being better than people he does not love.

Go back and re-read the post, then. You might learn something.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 10:11:49 PM
At 12/19/2014 10:03:41 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yet you've made clear again and again what a Christian-basher you are. I wonder what that makes you? You sound like a walking delusion of grandeur, even though Jesus himself was supposedly humble. I think you remind me of the Pharisaic leaders of his time, who Jesus felt anger towards for trying to interpose themselves between men and God.

I'm sharing information about people who think they know Me but don't. Jesus and all the rest of the saints shared information about the religion of Judaism that deceived the religious Jews, also. All the former saints were killed because of their testimonies that the religious Jews hated ( rejected ). These Jews had the Roman government pass laws to kill the saints for blaspheming their god of Abraham.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 10:23:55 PM
At 12/19/2014 10:11:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm sharing information about people who think they know Me but don't. Jesus and all the rest of the saints shared information about the religion of Judaism that deceived the religious Jews, also. All the former saints were killed because of their testimonies that the religious Jews hated ( rejected ). These Jews had the Roman government pass laws to kill the saints for blaspheming their god of Abraham.

It must be really nice to live inside a reality of your own making. Whereas others have claimed to get their authority from God, you've simply cut-out the middle-man, which allows you to claim the truth to be whatever you wish it to be, with no need to even make sense, let alone sound convincing. I hope it's warm in there.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:16:02 AM
At 12/19/2014 10:23:55 PM, Idealist wrote:

It must be really nice to live inside a reality of your own making. Whereas others have claimed to get their authority from God, you've simply cut-out the middle-man, which allows you to claim the truth to be whatever you wish it to be, with no need to even make sense, let alone sound convincing. I hope it's warm in there.

There is no middle man, Richard. Religious antichrists have made you believe those lies. All the thoughts that come into a man's mind comes from the mind of God but since God is in total control of His creation and formed illusions, He kept most of His people from knowing this fact. He used His prophets to write prophecies that only us saints can understand. We are taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and from this knowledge, we understand all the prophecies besides learning about His plan called the beast, how we were created and how we'll be living in Paradise.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:36:26 AM
At 12/20/2014 8:16:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is no middle man, Richard. Religious antichrists have made you believe those lies. All the thoughts that come into a man's mind comes from the mind of God but since God is in total control of His creation and formed illusions, He kept most of His people from knowing this fact. He used His prophets to write prophecies that only us saints can understand. We are taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and from this knowledge, we understand all the prophecies besides learning about His plan called the beast, how we were created and how we'll be living in Paradise.

In other words, throw away all rationality, logic, reading ability ... in fact, everything you know ... and give heed to Saint Brad, God's only prophet in the last 1700 years!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:45:04 AM
At 12/20/2014 8:36:26 AM, annanicole wrote:

In other words, throw away all rationality, logic, reading ability ... in fact, everything you know ... and give heed to Saint Brad, God's only prophet in the last 1700 years!

That's correct. What man thinks is the Truth has deceived him since the beginning of this dream we're all involved in. The last saint to know our Creator was killed by the Roman government because they had laws designed to stop the gospel that God's saints were preaching. Christians don't have any legal way of stopping me from preaching the true gospel ( voice of the Lord ) so they have to resort to illegal activity to get rid of the body that's writing this post. I already know why, how, where and when my body will be killed by a Christian group that I've already identified. They will hire three men to do the job.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 9:34:02 AM
At 12/20/2014 8:45:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/20/2014 8:36:26 AM, annanicole wrote:

That's correct. What man thinks is the Truth has deceived him since the beginning of this dream we're all involved in. The last saint to know our Creator was killed by the Roman government because they had laws designed to stop the gospel that God's saints were preaching. Christians don't have any legal way of stopping me from preaching the true gospel ( voice of the Lord ) so they have to resort to illegal activity to get rid of the body that's writing this post. I already know why, how, where and when my body will be killed by a Christian group that I've already identified. They will hire three men to do the job.

If I were you, I'd notify the police since you know the date, place, and number of assailants. Of course, you can't afford to do that, can you?

Go commit yourself somewhere, Brad. Let them get you on some meds.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 5:46:53 PM

So says you. I think it's funny that you think "God" has an e-mail address and a telephone number, Brad.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 6:03:54 PM

We'd be happy to bash muslims but they aren't as open or arrogant as you are.