Jump to topic:

Maybe leaving the site soon forever

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 12:55:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If I leave the site, it will be like when I quit smoking, dropped my last butt and never picked them up again. I have said all I wanted to say to everybody up to this point, so if you never hear from me again I want to leave you with this. I think I could be using the time I spend here in more productive ways. You may find a book published soon in which I will identify myself and you will know it's me who wrote it. Some of you have contributed with antagonisms, and some of you have contributed with encouragements which stirred my heart with humble apprectiation as I know my faults and unworthiness for claiming to represent my Creator and Sariour Jesus Christ.

God loves you. If you are my worst enemy here, apathetic toward me, or a brother of sister in Christ born of His Spirit, my desire for all of you is the same: that we will all meet in heaven at the feet of Jesus our Creator and Saviour, and reign with Him to the praise of God's glory forever for His name's sake.

I hope to see you all in heaven. I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 1:21:46 PM
At 12/20/2014 12:55:25 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I have said all I wanted to say to everybody ...I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.

Yes, you have repeated that obsessive mantra over and over and over.

Are you sure you don't want to repeat it another thousand or so times before you go?

Drama queen.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 3:19:56 PM
If I leave the site, it will be like when I quit smoking, dropped my last butt and never picked them up again. I have said all I wanted to say to everybody up to this point, so if you never hear from me again I want to leave you with this. I think I could be using the time I spend here in more productive ways. You may find a book published soon in which I will identify myself and you will know it's me who wrote it. Some of you have contributed with antagonisms, and some of you have contributed with encouragements which stirred my heart with humble apprectiation as I know my faults and unworthiness for claiming to represent my Creator and Sariour Jesus Christ.

God loves you. If you are my worst enemy here, apathetic toward me, or a brother of sister in Christ born of His Spirit, my desire for all of you is the same: that we will all meet in heaven at the feet of Jesus our Creator and Saviour, and reign with Him to the praise of God's glory forever for His name's sake.

I hope to see you all in heaven. I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.

Another Christian trying to make money from his beliefs is advertising a new book which will soon be on the market.
Stay tuned..... You too can make money from what you believe if you write a book and advertise it enough.

Christianity is a money making racket. Everyone and his dog wants to sell their doctrines.

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

BUY my book and you will be blessed.
BUY my belief and you will not go to hell.

Snake oil salesmen are a dime a dozen.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 5:48:35 PM
I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.

Please define love.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 7:18:26 PM
At 12/20/2014 1:21:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
I have said all I wanted to say to everybody ...I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.

Are you sure you don't want to repeat it another thousand or so times before you go?

Drama queen.

+1
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 11:18:55 PM
At 12/20/2014 7:18:26 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 12/20/2014 1:21:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Drama queen.

+10000000000000000000
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 11:32:32 PM

I don't know who you are, but I am almost certain that my writing is better than yours. And the odds of either of us getting published is low.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 11:35:49 PM

I'm afraid most of you will be lost in death to the Lake of Fire. God loves you.

I judge that most of you will burn forever and ever in a lake of fire, even though you have only sinned for a lifetime. Oh, by the way, God loves you.

Is it any wonder that more and more people accuse religion of making no sense.

I wish you well, but not success in ignorance.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 11:44:37 PM
I'm afraid I won't be seeing you in heaven though. First of all, I'm immortal (I have yet to prove that I can die, as the future is not set, and I have never seen anyone die, so I can't know death exists), second of all, you won't be going there.

Decondly, did you know that demons have the ability to destroy souls? I did. It is a pretty interesting feature of demons ranked higher than Darkling. Anyway, I summoned my buddy, Lesser Lord Sphraxys of the Third Level, Fourth Floor, Tower of Necros in the Valley of Rift, within the Darkness of Tartaros, Hell, and he told me he would destroy your soul at the moment of death for me. I had to go through his secratary though. Super awkward.

I used to have a much lesser known and called upon demon, the Lesser Lord (note: Lesser denotes the type of power used. Greater denotes that one uses magic, Lesser denotes that one deals with possession and mind tricks) Grae of the Outer Sanctum of the Feral Forests, 9th Below Ground Level of the Sea Caverns, under the Sea of Disorder, Hell, but he got offended at my overuse of his name, and the fact that people keep pronouncing it like the color Grey, and not Gra-eye. Throwing a hissy fit. Saying things like 'I will rend your flesh' or 'I will make you spend a thousand years of torment before I destroy you limb from limb'. He really needs to relax. Anyone know the name of a good maseuse?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:00:42 AM
If I leave the site, it will be like when I quit smoking, dropped my last butt and never picked them up again.
The truth is that I kicked your butt and you and your god(s) were powerless to prevent that!

Heaven going where bible Story book jebus went is yet another tale of fancy which even your own bible propaganda offers NO support!

Good riddance but by all means should you and your god(s) wish to come back and try their luck against me again, no problemo for Moi!

Your vindicated Mentor & Saviour Moi!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 4:09:12 AM
We hate to see you go.
We hate to see you go.
But what the hell are you waiting for
We hate to see you go.

badum tish.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:51:41 PM
At 12/21/2014 4:09:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
We hate to see you go.
We hate to see you go.
But what the hell are you waiting for
We hate to see you go.

badum tish.

He's back! It seems "forever" is but a couple of days.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:06:38 PM
At 12/20/2014 11:32:32 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

I don't know who you are, but I am almost certain that my writing is better than yours. And the odds of either of us getting published is low.

Young man, or young lady, whatever you are, I have lived three and one half of your lifetimes. Didn't your parents teach you to show respect to adults?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:08:57 PM
I"m ready to go at any moment so don't be surprised if you get my last personally adressed post or if this is my last post. I hope you all repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and get saved from Hell..
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:20:57 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:08:57 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I"m ready to go at any moment so don't be surprised if you get my last personally adressed post or if this is my last post. I hope you all repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and get saved from Hell..

*10 Minutes Later*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:23:59 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:20:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

Blessings to you LifeMeansGodIsGood and farewell to you. If you don't know who this is, I'm the one that used to be called, GodChoosesLife.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:24:53 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:23:59 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

Blessings to you LifeMeansGodIsGood and farewell to you. If you don't know who this is, I'm the one that used to be called, GodChoosesLife.

How is that rude? It really is 10 minutes later.
TUF, and YYW
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:25:35 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:24:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

Sounds a bit rude, but okay, I believe you.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:26:20 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:25:35 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

*40 Seconds Later*
TUF, and YYW
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:27:47 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:26:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

*40 Seconds Later*

*facepalm* dear goodness, why do I even bother? Lol
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:29:16 PM

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

I was considering saying "good" as a post. Is that being very rude? He is one of those crazy bigots who don't think for themselves.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:32:16 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:29:16 PM, PapaNolan wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

I was considering saying "good" as a post. Is that being very rude? He is one of those crazy bigots who don't think for themselves.

A bit it is... But I mean I understand why everyone would respond that way... However if you notice if he didn't think for himself why would he even talk about what he believes? Ya know? I mean it takes a thinker to believe in something even if it is a controversial topic such as religion.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:02:04 PM
eat your hearts out, boys, one of the finest sisters and most lady-like of the ladies bids me a blessed farewell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:07:21 PM
A lot of the females need to take lessons on being lady-like from some of the fine Christian women and young ladies on this site. Feminism has not adorned any females with comeliness, and has done no favor in emasculating young men. Too many females to day make themselves into cheap meat from which a guy can get free milk without paying the full value of the cow. There are less and less women a guy would want to give his life to, and less and less men with the manliness a woman wants to commit her life to be wtih........and more and more STD's and pornography.

Again, eat your hearts out boys......one of the fine sisters whose price is far above rubies has bid me a blessed farewell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:11:26 PM
At 12/20/2014 5:48:35 PM, Double_R wrote:

Please define love.

I don't watch movies anymore as I no longer in any way support the evils that are paid for and promoted by Hollywood, but I did learn from Forrest Gump that even a man who is not very smart knows what love is.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:14:25 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:29:16 PM, PapaNolan wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

now that's rude, and your own bigotry is glaring. Why don't you grow up? Oh, I forgot, when you think you deserve to exist outside of the fire of Hell, you really have no reason to grow up.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:16:14 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:27:47 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:26:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

*10 Minutes Later*

Don't be rude.

*40 Seconds Later*

*facepalm* dear goodness, why do I even bother? Lol

*48 minutes later*
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:17:22 PM
At 12/22/2014 6:02:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
eat your hearts out, boys, one of the finest sisters and most lady-like of the ladies bids me a blessed farewell.

She was simply being more Christian than I have ever seen you be on this site.

Que lastima que no puedes ser mas como ella. In Spanish for her benefit, should she read it.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:22:39 PM
This whole thread and others like it are absurd. Unless you have some AMAZING new insight that the best minds of the past 3000+ years missed, you are just ejection bodily fluid waste into a hurricane.

Read my sig.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:28:21 PM
If you believe you deserve hell LMGIG, maybe your God will bless you with what you believe you deserve.
After all he is good isn't he?
Giving you what you believe you deserve would be kind and loving of him.

Matt 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matt 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.