Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Heaven's Revolution

lannan13
Posts: 23,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Gentorev
Posts: 2,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 6:13:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

Let me read to you from the Book of Adam and Eve. After Adam had been driven out of paradise and returned to the lower place just after the great event in which the life on earth had been annihilated, from which he had been formed, he cried out to the devil who was tormenting his wife "Eve," "Why do you torment us so?" And with a heavy sigh, the devil spake: "O Adam! All my hostility, envy, and sorrow is for thee, since it is for thee that I have been expelled from my glory, which I possessed in the heavens in the midsts of the angels and for thee was I cast down to the earth."

Adam answered, "What dost thou tell me? What have I done to thee, or what is my fault against thee? Seeing that thou hast received no harm or injury from us, why dost thou pursue us? The Devil replied, "Adam, what dost thou tell me? It is for thy sake that I have been hurled from that place. When thou wast formed, I was hurled out of the presence of God and banished from the company of the angels.

When God blew into thee the breath of life, and thy face and thy likeness were made in the image of God, Michael also brought thee and made us worship thee in the sight of God; and God the Lord (Jahel or Lord to the glory of El the creator) spake: Here is Adam. I have made thee in our image and likeness." And Michael went out and called all the angels saying: "Worship the image of God as the (Lord Jah) (God El) hath commanded." And Michael himself worshipped first; then he called me and said, "Worship the image of God the Lord." And I answered, "I have no need to worship Adam." And since Michael kept urging me to worship, I said to him, "Why dost thou urge me?" I will not worship an inferior being than me. I am his senior in the creation; before he was made I was already made. It is Adam"s duty to worship me."

When the angels who were under me, heard this, they also refused to worship Adam, And Michael saith, "Worship the image of God, (The Most High and Lord of Creatures) but if thou wilt not worship him, the Lord God will be wrath with thee."

But he, said, "If he be wrath with me, I will set my seat above the stars of heaven and will be like the highest himself." And God the Lord was wrath with me and banished me and my angels from our glory; and on thy account, were we expelled from our abodes into this world and were hurled on the earth. And straight way we were overcome with grief, since we had been spoiled of so great glory. And we were grieved when we saw thee in such Joy and luxury (In the Garden of Eden). And with guile I (The Spiritual godhead of the upright walking serpent) cheated thy wife Eve and caused thee to be expelled through her doing from thy joy and luxury, as I have been driven out of my glory, etc.

It is also written somewhere else in the Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, that after Satan had been hurled down to the earth of the sixth cycle of universal activity and while Adam was still in Paradise, the ruling spirit of the lower place, then understood that God was about to bring in a new creation and he thought to bring Adam down, and in such form "THOUGHT" he was able to deceive Eve, but he was unable to touch Adam.

It is the evolving spirit of God"s Son, who is developing within the body of EVE, the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of Mankind, which body must endure great pains and tribulation before she bears, "The Son of Man," the new androgynous body of light beings that evolves from mankind.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 7:40:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

First, most people seem to have a wrong idea of what "all knowing" really is.

In rality God can know all he wants to know. that doesn't mean he wants to pry into the minds and motivcations of all of his creation.

I have read many definitions of Satan's reasons for challenging God's authority, and jealousy does seem to eb the most likely one.

The problem we have here is that whilst God did not vcreate evil, he did, in effect, by giving pats of his creation free will, teh freedm to choose, create a potential for evil, whhic he had to trust his creation not to allow to grow in their hearts.

When Satan made that grave mistake it led to what we see around us now, all the sickness, death and suffering that it was never intended for mankind to have to experience.

That kleft God with chioces, only one of which really met Satan's challenge, and met it forever to be defeated, and that is what he chose.

we asre nearng teh and of this stage of teh plan, and soon to be embarked on teh final stage, where the dead will get a cahnce to learn what they were unable to be taught before, and teh faithful will survive to help them.

When that ahs finally succeeded, thsoe who remain faithful will keep all the possibilities that were put before Adam, of enjoying to the full, and caring for, this beautiful planet, returnedf to what it shoudl have been.

The problem ies not in what being omniscient really is, but in teh fale idea oif what it is that all in false Christianity are given.

The same goes for Omnipotence, the power to do all God pleases. People forget, or are not taught, that just because he can do it, doesn't means he wants to or that he feels it is wise to.

After all, you can kill whoever you wish to. You may even want to. But would it be wise to?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 7:57:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 7:40:44 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

First, most people seem to have a wrong idea of what "all knowing" really is.
Of course! All knowing can't possibly mean all knowing otherwise your god wouldn't actually exist.
In rality God can know all he wants to know. that doesn't mean he wants to pry into the minds and motivcations of all of his creation.
If your god is not all knowing then he has absolutely nothing to do with the future. Thjere is none of your most desperately craved for Armageddon. Bad luck.
I have read many definitions of Satan's reasons for challenging God's authority, and jealousy does seem to eb the most likely one.
In the inimitable words of Nelson Munz..................HAHA.
Satan was created by your god in the full knowledge that he would rebel and give your god a reason to blame evil on something else.
The problem we have here is that whilst God did not vcreate evil, he did, in effect, by giving pats of his creation free will, teh freedm to choose, create a potential for evil, whhic he had to trust his creation not to allow to grow in their hearts.
God CREATED EVERYTHING. You are a LIAR.
When Satan made that grave mistake it led to what we see around us now, all the sickness, death and suffering that it was never intended for mankind to have to experience.
God created satan and in the process created evil as he says in his holiest of holy books.
That kleft God with chioces, only one of which really met Satan's challenge, and met it forever to be defeated, and that is what he chose.
Cleft is his choice, hahahahahaha
we asre nearng teh and of this stage of teh plan, and soon to be embarked on teh final stage, where the dead will get a cahnce to learn what they were unable to be taught before, and teh faithful will survive to help them.
can you translate this drivel?
When that ahs finally succeeded, thsoe who remain faithful will keep all the possibilities that were put before Adam, of enjoying to the full, and caring for, this beautiful planet, returnedf to what it shoudl have been.
So all of the faithful will be converted to automatons because that is what your god tried for but was to dumb to get.
The problem ies not in what being omniscient really is, but in teh fale idea oif what it is that all in false Christianity are given.
Drivel.
The same goes for Omnipotence, the power to do all God pleases. People forget, or are not taught, that just because he can do it, doesn't means he wants to or that he feels it is wise to.
Yes god only uses his super powers to do what christians want him to do.
After all, you can kill whoever you wish to. You may even want to. But would it be wise to?
Just like your infanticidal god takes great pleasure in the slaughter of innocents.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:16:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 7:57:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 7:40:44 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

First, most people seem to have a wrong idea of what "all knowing" really is.
Of course! All knowing can't possibly mean all knowing otherwise your god wouldn't actually exist.
In rality God can know all he wants to know. that doesn't mean he wants to pry into the minds and motivcations of all of his creation.
If your god is not all knowing then he has absolutely nothing to do with the future. Thjere is none of your most desperately craved for Armageddon. Bad luck.
I have read many definitions of Satan's reasons for challenging God's authority, and jealousy does seem to eb the most likely one.
In the inimitable words of Nelson Munz..................HAHA.
Satan was created by your god in the full knowledge that he would rebel and give your god a reason to blame evil on something else.
The problem we have here is that whilst God did not vcreate evil, he did, in effect, by giving pats of his creation free will, teh freedm to choose, create a potential for evil, whhic he had to trust his creation not to allow to grow in their hearts.
God CREATED EVERYTHING. You are a LIAR.
When Satan made that grave mistake it led to what we see around us now, all the sickness, death and suffering that it was never intended for mankind to have to experience.
God created satan and in the process created evil as he says in his holiest of holy books.
That kleft God with chioces, only one of which really met Satan's challenge, and met it forever to be defeated, and that is what he chose.
Cleft is his choice, hahahahahaha
we asre nearng teh and of this stage of teh plan, and soon to be embarked on teh final stage, where the dead will get a cahnce to learn what they were unable to be taught before, and teh faithful will survive to help them.
can you translate this drivel?
When that ahs finally succeeded, thsoe who remain faithful will keep all the possibilities that were put before Adam, of enjoying to the full, and caring for, this beautiful planet, returnedf to what it shoudl have been.
So all of the faithful will be converted to automatons because that is what your god tried for but was to dumb to get.
The problem ies not in what being omniscient really is, but in teh fale idea oif what it is that all in false Christianity are given.
Drivel.
The same goes for Omnipotence, the power to do all God pleases. People forget, or are not taught, that just because he can do it, doesn't means he wants to or that he feels it is wise to.
Yes god only uses his super powers to do what christians want him to do.
After all, you can kill whoever you wish to. You may even want to. But would it be wise to?
Just like your infanticidal god takes great pleasure in the slaughter of innocents.

God takes no pleasure in euthanisia fo anyone or any tning, but where it is necessary or is the kindest option he performs it, as we do with animals under our care.

The difference is that he can and will resurrect them, we can't.

Like I said, these accusations can only come from a sick and bigoted mind and you just proved it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:26:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:16:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God takes no pleasure in euthanisia fo anyone or any tning, but where it is necessary or is the kindest option he performs it, as we do with animals under our care.
That is a lie according to the bible. Your god takes great pleasure in the destruction of human life, that is why he partakes of it so often.
The difference is that he can and will resurrect them, we can't.
Show me where that has happened. Oh you can't? That makes you a LIAR.
Like I said, these accusations can only come from a sick and bigoted mind and you just proved it.
And you claim that the slaughtered fotesus are resurrected by your god. Please provide evidence of this claim. (Nelson says HA HA)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:40:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

My people will won't understand the symbolism in the Bible during this age. They don't know that Lucifer is only a symbolic name for the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, like Satan, the Devil, the wicked one, the world, etc.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 9:03:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:26:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:16:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God takes no pleasure in euthanisia fo anyone or any tning, but where it is necessary or is the kindest option he performs it, as we do with animals under our care.
That is a lie according to the bible. Your god takes great pleasure in the destruction of human life, that is why he partakes of it so often.

No that is not what scripture teaches at all. He has decalred many times that he does not wish any to die, and he did not wish Adam and Eve to die.

It is teh one driving ypu further and further oinot his grip who wants that, not Gos.

The difference is that he can and will resurrect them, we can't.
Show me where that has happened. Oh you can't? That makes you a LIAR.

No it doesn't. Just because it ahsn't happened yet, does not mean it won't

It wopn't happen until people who insist on having your mindset are done away with.

UNtil this earth ash been cleansed of all Satan has caused man to do to it, until the resurrection is due to happen to all who have dies.

Like I said, these accusations can only come from a sick and bigoted mind and you just proved it.
And you claim that the slaughtered fotesus are resurrected by your god. Please provide evidence of this claim. (Nelson says HA HA)

I stae as a fact that they will be, somehow, and put into bodies sucha sthose possessed by Adam and Eve, wth all teha dvantages Adam and Eve had.

Howvcer I am not sure anyone mentioned foetuses, btu as long as they have a personality God can resurrect then he will resurrect them. All in due time. He has a timeline and he will not depart from it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 10:09:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 9:03:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:26:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:16:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God takes no pleasure in euthanisia fo anyone or any tning, but where it is necessary or is the kindest option he performs it, as we do with animals under our care.
That is a lie according to the bible. Your god takes great pleasure in the destruction of human life, that is why he partakes of it so often.

No that is not what scripture teaches at all. He has decalred many times that he does not wish any to die, and he did not wish Adam and Eve to die.
It is teh one driving ypu further and further oinot his grip who wants that, not Gos.
He has DECLARED all of this and yet he just goes ahead with his genocide and enjoyable infanticide.
The difference is that he can and will resurrect them, we can't.
Show me where that has happened. Oh you can't? That makes you a LIAR.

No it doesn't. Just because it ahsn't happened yet, does not mean it won't

It wopn't happen until people who insist on having your mindset are done away with.
I'm sorry little fella, but you claimed that it was a fact. Now you want to pretend that it might be a possibility. Pathetic really.
UNtil this earth ash been cleansed of all Satan has caused man to do to it, until the resurrection is due to happen to all who have dies.
WOOPS. another superhero without evidence. Satan, the other boogieman. LOL.
Like I said, these accusations can only come from a sick and bigoted mind and you just proved it.
And you claim that the slaughtered fotesus are resurrected by your god. Please provide evidence of this claim. (Nelson says HA HA)

I stae as a fact that they will be, somehow, and put into bodies sucha sthose possessed by Adam and Eve, wth all teha dvantages Adam and Eve had.
No, I didn't ask for your pathetic belief, I asked for evidence. That is something you don't understand.
Howvcer I am not sure anyone mentioned foetuses, btu as long as they have a personality God can resurrect then he will resurrect them. All in due time. He has a timeline and he will not depart from it.
The fotesus' are the ones your god told his hebrew stupids to rip from the bellies of the women that your sociopathic god wanted killed.
Haven't you read the book?
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 10:11:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Did satan and his followers rebel against your god before or after the garden of eden?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 10:39:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 10:11:11 AM, bulproof wrote:
Did satan and his followers rebel against your god before or after the garden of eden?

Vefore Adam fell?

Or before teh GArden of Eden was created?

ince scripture, in illustraion, describes hyim as teh "Covering Cherub" it would appear he was it's protector before he rebelled, or even had rebellious thoughts and allowed them to grow.

The thought always precedes the deed, if not by much.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 10:45:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 10:09:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 9:03:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:26:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:16:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God takes no pleasure in euthanisia fo anyone or any tning, but where it is necessary or is the kindest option he performs it, as we do with animals under our care.
That is a lie according to the bible. Your god takes great pleasure in the destruction of human life, that is why he partakes of it so often.

No that is not what scripture teaches at all. He has decalred many times that he does not wish any to die, and he did not wish Adam and Eve to die.
It is teh one driving ypu further and further oinot his grip who wants that, not Gos.
He has DECLARED all of this and yet he just goes ahead with his genocide and enjoyable infanticide.
The difference is that he can and will resurrect them, we can't.
Show me where that has happened. Oh you can't? That makes you a LIAR.

No it doesn't. Just because it ahsn't happened yet, does not mean it won't

It wopn't happen until people who insist on having your mindset are done away with.
I'm sorry little fella, but you claimed that it was a fact. Now you want to pretend that it might be a possibility. Pathetic really.
UNtil this earth ash been cleansed of all Satan has caused man to do to it, until the resurrection is due to happen to all who have dies.
WOOPS. another superhero without evidence. Satan, the other boogieman. LOL.
Like I said, these accusations can only come from a sick and bigoted mind and you just proved it.
And you claim that the slaughtered fotesus are resurrected by your god. Please provide evidence of this claim. (Nelson says HA HA)

I stae as a fact that they will be, somehow, and put into bodies sucha sthose possessed by Adam and Eve, wth all teha dvantages Adam and Eve had.
No, I didn't ask for your pathetic belief, I asked for evidence. That is something you don't understand.
Howvcer I am not sure anyone mentioned foetuses, btu as long as they have a personality God can resurrect then he will resurrect them. All in due time. He has a timeline and he will not depart from it.
The fotesus' are the ones your god told his hebrew stupids to rip from the bellies of the women that your sociopathic god wanted killed.
Haven't you read the book?

Yup, better and more deeply than you have it would appear, and probably mroe different translations also.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 11:15:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 10:39:37 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/22/2014 10:11:11 AM, bulproof wrote:
Did satan and his followers rebel against your god before or after the garden of eden?

Vefore Adam fell?

Or before teh GArden of Eden was created?

ince scripture, in illustraion, describes hyim as teh "Covering Cherub" it would appear he was it's protector before he rebelled, or even had rebellious thoughts and allowed them to grow.

The thought always precedes the deed, if not by much.

Can you try and use english?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 11:39:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

Where does it mention it?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 12:30:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 11:39:50 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 12/20/2014 7:59:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The Bible mentions the Revolution in Heaven which lead to the downfall of Lucifer and 1/3 of the angel's. They say it was caused by Lucifer's jealouscy of God's power, but why was he jealous and if God is all knowing then why did he create Lucifer when he knew that this would cause this war and the War over human souls?

Where does it mention it?

Revelation 12, though in some translations it calls it a war.

It describes how Satan was cast out of heaven prior to Christ beng allowed to set up his Kingdom in heaven.

It also, I believe, explains the sudden technological advances ofr mankind whihc are pushing us towards teh destruction of the ecolsystem and ourselves.

I also believe it explains the fact that Christianity, over the same period, has suddenly exploded from about 6 sects to about 3,000.

I'm not the only one who thinks it. There are about 8,000,000 of us, and growing.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 12:32:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 11:15:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/22/2014 10:39:37 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/22/2014 10:11:11 AM, bulproof wrote:
Did satan and his followers rebel against your god before or after the garden of eden?

Vefore Adam fell?

Or before teh GArden of Eden was created?

ince scripture, in illustraion, describes hyim as teh "Covering Cherub" it would appear he was it's protector before he rebelled, or even had rebellious thoughts and allowed them to grow.

The thought always precedes the deed, if not by much.

Can you try and use english?

I do try but I can't get my keyboard to cooperate with my dyslexia, lol.

Mind you I try to use English, not American.