Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

To A Dying World Gods Prophecys Are Foolish.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 1:50:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Our world has just about reached the limit of God"s mercy and forbearance. Man"s pride and arrogance, his greed and selfishness, his violence and brutality have reached a level which is intolerable. The suffering of millions caused by man"s inhumanity to man is appalling to those watching this drama of earth. The end must come soon.
God, of course, will not destroy this world without first warning us of the impending doom, but most of the people will ignore the warnings, just as they did in Noah"s time. Noah preached to the people for 120 years, trying to warn them of what was going to happen, but none would listen. They mocked and ridiculed as he gave the warning that rain would fall to such an extent that the whole world would be flooded. They laughed and insulted as he constructed the ark which carried him and his family safely through the flood. The people would not believe Noah because it had never rained on the earth before. Rain was an utter impossibility, they said; and the people continued the evil and violence so detestable to God.
Likewise, as our world rapidly approaches the final catastrophic events of this earth"s history, most disregard the abundant warnings and advice God has given concerning the end. Instead of believing God, they believe the scientists and false ministers, who proclaim a more credible report. In this they make a fatal error.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 1:53:47 PM
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:06:46 PM
its very interesting about the last days before the rapture, that bible prophecy is jumping from the bible right onto the worlds events and no one wants to see it or they are blind. from the decline of America to the Russian bear on the move to the EU to Iran and turkey and Iraq are all on the move. And without the state of Israel being in its home land there would be no bible prophecy to move it along. It just blows my mind that people can be so blind, but its their will to be blind that really blows my mind. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:14:40 PM
There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its ways or stay in its paths... The eye of the adulterer watches for dusk; he thinks, 'No eye will see me,' and he keeps his face concealed... For all of them, deep darkness is their morning; they make friends with the terrors of darkness."
Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?" You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay!... Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing?"
You boast, "... for we have made a lie our refuge, and falsehood our hiding place."
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me..." the night will shine like day....
Can anyone hide in the secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord. "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.
My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:23:28 PM
People really have to work on it to deny God Jesus and bible prophecy ! If they had an open mind and read bible prophecy and connected the dots of world events !!!!!!!!! but they want to stay in darkness. They choose to go to HELL!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:27:09 PM
In the bible God says they choose to stay in darkness and Hell! I can pull up the verses if you people want.