Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Resurrection

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:23:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Resurrection from the dead" is just another term for enlightenment. It means that a person has been woken up from their state of ignorance and unawareness regarding spiritual things. They have come out of darkness and are walking in the light. That kind of thing happens daily as that "light bulb" switches on over peoples heads and suddenly they realize they are "home" and no longer away with the fairies.

John 11:25 -26
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Since everyone obviously dies physically regardless of what they believe, the resurrection which Jesus claimed to be, has nothing to do with any physical phenomenon. If it did, anyone who lives "in Jesus" today and " Jesus lives in them", would never physically die.

Also anyone who lives "in Jesus" today is already living in the resurrection and does not need to be resurrected again.

There were many resurrections in scripture which all happened at different times.
Does anyone need me to list them all?
The resurrection has nothing to do with physical bodies rising out of any graves.

Resurrection is a spiritual thing at all times.
It is peoples carnal childish minds that want to believe it will be some future physical thing.
They need to grow up and gain some mature understanding.

1 Cor 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

A spiritual body is a corporate body. It is not an individual body. It is the body which is the body of Christ. It has innumerable members.

1 Cor 12;12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1 Cor 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Does Christ still need to wait to be glorified?
Have you been "raised from the dead with Christ" or not?
Is your Christ still in the grave waiting to be resurrected? He has not returned from the dead yet? You are still waiting for his return?

Obviously you are still sleeping in darkness.
Wake up sleeper and rise from the dead and Christ shall give you light.

Eph 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus Christ ( the Resurrection, the Truth, the Light) is the same yesterday today and for ever. It is happening daily as people become enlightened and wake out of darkness to walk in the light. It is an eternal prophecy which has happened in the past is still happening today and will continue to happen every day in the future.
Light is always dispelling darkness and waking people out of their sleep. It is not some one time future event. Those who teach that it is, are teaching false doctrines and have no clue what they are talking about. They are simply parroting the traditions of men which they have been taught.

Christ rises from the dead daily since he also dies daily.
Heb 6:6................they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh,......

He returns daily like the light from the east shines to the west daily. It is not a one time future event . It is a daily spiritual event, the same as sleeping and waking up physically is a daily physical event. It was and is and is to come at all times.

Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It was and is and is to come at all times.

Rev 1;8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Truth( God) was yesterday, Truth( God) is Today. Truth( God) will always return tomorrow as surely as the sun rise returns daily.

Those with eyes to see will see and the blind obviously do not.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:47:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sky >you don't understand the bible very well. your theology stinks, lets take what you say about sleep, the body goes to the dust and sleeps but the soul goes to God. Enjoy
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 2:56:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your just part of the apostate church , twisting for your own lusts !Soon you will be part of Mystery Babylon and as the bride of Christ I will be Gone. Enjoy
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 3:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Looking for The Blessed Hope
The Coming of the Lord Jesus
For His Church

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
The first mention of the Lord"s Second Coming is found in John 14. This caught His disciples by surprise as He just told them He was going away. He assured them of His return, or as it is now known as His Second Coming. Since the Lord rose from the dead, His coming for the church and believers being with Him for eternity has been the hope of the believers:
The hope of the Lord"s return is not just mere hope, but the Bible calls it the Blessed Hope. It is a special hope that energizes believers and helps them through this life. Living without the Blessed Hope, a believer can grow cold and worldly. Living with the Blessed Hope keeps believers focused on the Lord and spiritually vibrant:
Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 3:39:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve, as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, and remain until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus shall we always be with the Lord. Therefore, comfort one another with these words." (I Thessalonians 4:13-18).

We Are Assured By The Revealed Word of Christ
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve, as do the rest who have no hope...For this we say to you by the word of the Lord..." (I Thessalonians 4:13,15a). The point of this passage is that those who have died in the faith of Christ are at no disadvantage at all when Jesus comes again. They have not lost their reward in death. The man or woman of faith need not look at death as do the unbelieving. Another epitaph of an unbeliever read simply: "I was not - I became - I am not - I care not." But Paul refers to the dead as being "asleep" which is intended to show the temporary nature of death (cf. I Corinthians 15:6; John 11:11-15). We serve not the God of the dead, but "the God of the living." (Matthew 22:32). Paul does not forbid grief, but only a certain kind of grief; a hopeless, despairing grief. Even Jesus wept at the tomb of a friend (John 11:35; cf. Acts 8:2). But we need not any longer dread death as some sort of unbeatable enemy.

We Are Assured By the Resurrection of Christ
"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again..." (I Thessalonians 4:14a). It needs to be pointed out that this passage only deals with the death and resurrection of the righteous. Paul does not concern himself at all with the destiny of the unbeliever here, though other passages do (Acts 24:15,16; John 5:28,29; Daniel 12:2, etc.).

Jesus' resurrection affirms that there is such a thing as life after death. The Scriptures state that Jesus was only the first to rise never to die again (I Corinthians 15:20; 50-57). He has proven that He holds the keys of death and of Hades (Revelation 1:18). By the resurrection of Christ our confidence grows and our fear is cast down.

We Are Assured Through Jesus' Promise to Return
"...even so, God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus....that we who are alive, and remain until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep." (I Thessalonians 4:14b, 15b). Jesus is coming! He promised that He would (John 14:1-3, Acts 1:11). Jesus always keeps His promises. He is loyal and faithful. He has already shown us His power, even over death. When Jesus comes, also present with Him will be the souls of those who had "fallen asleep in Jesus." The soul will be reunited with the body and the body will be changed and rise from the earth in an incorruptible state
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 3:52:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Like all catholics and other cults do not believe in the rapture of the church , your to bizzzzzzz making your kingdom on earth like all cults Enjoy
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 5:37:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 3:52:00 PM, Rant wrote:
Like all catholics and other cults do not believe in the rapture of the church , your to bizzzzzzz making your kingdom on earth like all cults Enjoy

Poor boy. You are obviously clueless.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 3:52:00 PM, Rant wrote:
Like all catholics and other cults do not believe in the rapture of the church , your to bizzzzzzz making your kingdom on earth like all cults Enjoy

First of all I am not Catholic.
Secondly you ought to read the following which explain why the rapture teaching is a false doctrine ....

http://www.ucg.org...

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org...

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/21/2014 3:52:00 PM, Rant wrote:
Like all catholics and other cults do not believe in the rapture of the church , your to bizzzzzzz making your kingdom on earth like all cults Enjoy

First of all I am not Catholic.
Secondly you ought to read the following which explain why the rapture teaching is a false doctrine ....

http://www.ucg.org...

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org...

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:07:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

Why do you think that?
Why not ask me if I believe that or not instead of just presuming everyone who does not believe in creation must believe in the big bang theory ?
Obviously you have no clue what I believe.

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..

That is correct. I do not believe in any big bang or any big crunch either.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:14:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:07:24 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

Why do you think that?
Why not ask me if I believe that or not instead of just presuming everyone who does not believe in creation must believe in the big bang theory ?
Obviously you have no clue what I believe.

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..

That is correct. I do not believe in any big bang or any big crunch either.

Would I be correct in thinking that you believe that this universe has neither a beginning or end, and that you believe in the debunked constant universe theory?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:01:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:14:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:07:24 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

Why do you think that?
Why not ask me if I believe that or not instead of just presuming everyone who does not believe in creation must believe in the big bang theory ?
Obviously you have no clue what I believe.

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..

That is correct. I do not believe in any big bang or any big crunch either.

Would I be correct in thinking that you believe that this universe has neither a beginning or end, and that you believe in the debunked constant universe theory?

If you are referring to the static universe theory and calling it a constant universe theory, the answer is No, I don't believe the universe is static either.
There is obviously a lot of movement and change within it.

It is what it is.

The "beginning and end" are concurrent at all times in my perception. They are not finite points in time.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:04:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:11:20 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
This is how a person may think when they are trying to excuse their own sin.

Define sin.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:23:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 10:01:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:14:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:07:24 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

Why do you think that?
Why not ask me if I believe that or not instead of just presuming everyone who does not believe in creation must believe in the big bang theory ?
Obviously you have no clue what I believe.

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..

That is correct. I do not believe in any big bang or any big crunch either.

Would I be correct in thinking that you believe that this universe has neither a beginning or end, and that you believe in the debunked constant universe theory?

If you are referring to the static universe theory and calling it a constant universe theory, the answer is No, I don't believe the universe is static either.
There is obviously a lot of movement and change within it.

It is what it is.

The "beginning and end" are concurrent at all times in my perception. They are not finite points in time.

So then, do you believe that the end and the beginning happen concurrently at the same time, ie:
"The end of this universe, when it is condensed once more into the singularity of origin, is the "BEGINNING" before space and time came into existence.

Is the first the last
Is the beginning the end
Is the Alpha the Omega
Is the Father the Son?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:12:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:23:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:01:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:14:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:07:24 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:30:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 6:28:55 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Note, I do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world" or a physical "second coming of Jesus in clouds" but they basically do a good job of showing why the rapture doctrine is false.

I would think that you do believe in the beginning of this period of universal activity, when the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin was torn asunder for the foundation of this world by the event that is called "The Big Bang."

Why do you think that?
Why not ask me if I believe that or not instead of just presuming everyone who does not believe in creation must believe in the big bang theory ?
Obviously you have no clue what I believe.

But you say that you do not agree with any concept of a literal "end of the world. So it becomes obvious that you do not believe in "The Big Crunch," when all that exists, is condensed once more into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, from which all being originates and to which all being must return..

That is correct. I do not believe in any big bang or any big crunch either.

Would I be correct in thinking that you believe that this universe has neither a beginning or end, and that you believe in the debunked constant universe theory?

If you are referring to the static universe theory and calling it a constant universe theory, the answer is No, I don't believe the universe is static either.
There is obviously a lot of movement and change within it.

It is what it is.

The "beginning and end" are concurrent at all times in my perception. They are not finite points in time.

So then, do you believe that the end and the beginning happen concurrently at the same time, ie:
"The end of this universe, when it is condensed once more into the singularity of origin, is the "BEGINNING" before space and time came into existence.

I believe the beginning and end happen concurrently but not the way you describe it.

Is the first the last
Is the beginning the end
Is the Alpha the Omega
Is the Father the Son?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 11:59:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 10:04:43 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:11:20 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
This is how a person may think when they are trying to excuse their own sin.

Define sin.

All unrighteousness is sin. The word taken from Greek refers to an arrow falling short of hitting a bullseye. It's imperfection. When you are perfect, you don't sin. As long as you are in your sin/stricken corrupt body, you are a sinner and you will sin and you do sin.

The Apostle Paul used the missing-the-mark definition when he wrote "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Heaven is a place where God's perfect glory is on display. No sin allowed. Because sin messed up His creation, He will separate from Himself in a place where it can do no more harm, and from that place, the smoke of the torments of sinners will rise as a testimony to God's right to rule over his creation.

It is good to know God punishes evil. Little sins, big sins, they are all sins and all cry out against God for their own destruction in fire which will consume it and contain it forever. As a sinner, you are separated from God because your sin has set you at odds against Him. He wanted you to be here, that is why he allowed Adam and Eve time before their death was finalized when sin separated them from God and they became walking dead people.....bound to death by the law of God.

I'm telling you the truth as gently as I can. "Define sin" is a good question. If you will ask good questions and accept good answers, you will get saved from Hell.........that is if you have not already crossed the line of no return. Maybe you are unable to hear God calling for you to be saved.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:34:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 2:23:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
"Resurrection from the dead" is just another term for enlightenment. It means that a person has been woken up from their state of ignorance and unawareness regarding spiritual things. They have come out of darkness and are walking in the light. That kind of thing happens daily as that "light bulb" switches on over peoples heads and suddenly they realize they are "home" and no longer away with the fairies.

John 11:25 -26
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Since everyone obviously dies physically regardless of what they believe, the resurrection which Jesus claimed to be, has nothing to do with any physical phenomenon. If it did, anyone who lives "in Jesus" today and " Jesus lives in them", would never physically die.

Also anyone who lives "in Jesus" today is already living in the resurrection and does not need to be resurrected again.


There were many resurrections in scripture which all happened at different times.
Does anyone need me to list them all?
The resurrection has nothing to do with physical bodies rising out of any graves.

Resurrection is a spiritual thing at all times.
It is peoples carnal childish minds that want to believe it will be some future physical thing.
They need to grow up and gain some mature understanding.

1 Cor 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

A spiritual body is a corporate body. It is not an individual body. It is the body which is the body of Christ. It has innumerable members.

1 Cor 12;12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

1 Cor 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Does Christ still need to wait to be glorified?
Have you been "raised from the dead with Christ" or not?
Is your Christ still in the grave waiting to be resurrected? He has not returned from the dead yet? You are still waiting for his return?

Obviously you are still sleeping in darkness.
Wake up sleeper and rise from the dead and Christ shall give you light.

Eph 5:14
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Jesus Christ ( the Resurrection, the Truth, the Light) is the same yesterday today and for ever. It is happening daily as people become enlightened and wake out of darkness to walk in the light. It is an eternal prophecy which has happened in the past is still happening today and will continue to happen every day in the future.
Light is always dispelling darkness and waking people out of their sleep. It is not some one time future event. Those who teach that it is, are teaching false doctrines and have no clue what they are talking about. They are simply parroting the traditions of men which they have been taught.

Christ rises from the dead daily since he also dies daily.
Heb 6:6................they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh,......

He returns daily like the light from the east shines to the west daily. It is not a one time future event . It is a daily spiritual event, the same as sleeping and waking up physically is a daily physical event. It was and is and is to come at all times.

Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It was and is and is to come at all times.

Rev 1;8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Truth( God) was yesterday, Truth( God) is Today. Truth( God) will always return tomorrow as surely as the sun rise returns daily.

Those with eyes to see will see and the blind obviously do not.

God's prophets remained clueless to how God created them, even though they were used for His purpose to write prophecies about the future once He got them to trust Him.

We saints are the only ones who get taught about the invisible creation and how this age will end and how we'll be living in Paradise ( New Earth ) in our new flesh.

God's chosen believers listen to us saints and learn how we were created and how God planned to end this age.

Antichrists are very confused people who believe they get the Truth by reading holy books with words in it.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:02:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 11:59:31 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:04:43 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:11:20 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
This is how a person may think when they are trying to excuse their own sin.

Define sin.

All unrighteousness is sin. The word taken from Greek refers to an arrow falling short of hitting a bullseye. It's imperfection. When you are perfect, you don't sin. As long as you are in your sin/stricken corrupt body, you are a sinner and you will sin and you do sin.

Was Jesus in a sin stricken corrupt human body? Did he sin? If not, why was he accused of sinning and why was he crucified as a sinner?
Are you a religious sinner in your sin stricken corrupt body or have you been saved from being a sinner? Are you still a sinner or are you a saint following in Jesus sinless footsteps?
Do you merely claim to follow Jesus as you continue in sin? Do you call Jesus Lord and do not do as he says? He told you to be perfect as the Father is perfect. Are you obeying that instruction? If not, why not?

Is it unrighteousness to preach false doctrines in the name of the Lord or is it a good thing to do?
Why is no one who preaches false doctrines aware of their own false doctrines?
Why don't they repent of them?

The Apostle Paul used the missing-the-mark definition when he wrote "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Heaven is a place where God's perfect glory is on display. No sin allowed. Because sin messed up His creation, He will separate from Himself in a place where it can do no more harm, and from that place, the smoke of the torments of sinners will rise as a testimony to God's right to rule over his creation.

Is Gods perfect glory on display in you? If not, why not?
Do you still sin as you claim to follow Jesus? If so, you are obviously not following Jesus at all but following your own delusions.
If God created all things perfect, do you really believe there is something more powerful than God that can destroy Gods perfection?
God admits to creating evil. ( Isaiah 45:7) Do you believe God created evil or do you refuse to believe him?
Why does God need anything to testify to his own rights?
Does Mother Nature need to create destruction to testify to her rights to rule over nature as well?
Creation testifies to its own powers simply by existing and doing what it does naturally. It is in charge of itself. No all powerful supernatural being controls it. If one did, that "being" would be no more loving and caring toward humans than you are toward ants. Do you care how many ants get burned in a bush fire or die in a earthquake or whether they deserve it or not? Are you going to sort out what ant deserves to be punished and what ant does not or do you just throw them all in the fire and wait and see who survives and who doesn't? No loving supernatural being exists. If they did no person on earth would suffer anything needlessly because the all loving creator would not allow the natural disasters in the first place.

It is good to know God punishes evil. Little sins, big sins, they are all sins and all cry out against God for their own destruction in fire which will consume it and contain it forever. As a sinner, you are separated from God because your sin has set you at odds against Him. He wanted you to be here, that is why he allowed Adam and Eve time before their death was finalized when sin separated them from God and they became walking dead people.....bound to death by the law of God.

Are you also a walking dead person? Are you still a sinner? Do you continue to sin? Are you just as separated from God as anyone else who is still living in a corruptible human body or have you risen from the dead ( in baptism ) and been resurrected and learned to overcome the sin in your body?
Are you following Jesus sinless example or not? If not, why not?
Is teaching false doctrines a big sin or a little sin in your opinion?
Do you know what the difference is between sin and iniquity?
Workers of iniquity are religious sinners. They preach and teach false doctrines and call their sins good. They convince themselves they are doing the right thing yet they are doing the wrong thing and making a huge mistake just like the Pharisees did when they crucified Jesus because they judged him as was evil.

I'm telling you the truth as gently as I can. "Define sin" is a good question. If you will ask good questions and accept good answers, you will get saved from Hell.........that is if you have not already crossed the line of no return. Maybe you are unable to hear God calling for you to be saved.

I know you are trying to tell the truth but it seems to me that you still have a very childish perception of God and believe he is an invisible supernatural character who lives some place in the universe outside of planet Earth.
Sin is a denial of the TRUTH which sets people free from false doctrines and self deception. God is TRUTH not a supernatural character. TRUTH has the ultimate power over you. All supernatural characters are mythical.

Religious people who follow supernatural / gods are following myths and worshipping idols. They are falling into the sin of idolatry and are not even aware of it themselves. They want to believe they are doing something good and they go around condemning everyone to hell if they don't believe in the same idols they do. Ultimately they sin in ignorance and they are trying to do what the story book character Jesus asks them to do but due to their own ignorance of anthropomorphism they are idolizing a man as God instead of following a way of Life in Truth. They end up following a fictional Christ, a false Christ instead of following the Message of Living WAY of LIFE in TRUTH and facing the reality that all gods in the form of men or animals or plants are mythical.
A Spirit has no physical form any more than wind has a physical form.
Jesus told people to worship the spirit of God, not create a wooden or golden or stone idol of Jesus and call that God.
It is not a supernatural man which saves the world from stupidity. It is the TRUTH which saves the world from stupidity and from preaching false doctrines and from self deception and from falsely accusing others of evil when they are doing nothing wrong.

I forgive you for your ignorance. I know you are doing what you believe is right but I do hope you grow up one day and face the TRUTH which will set you free from your false doctrines and idol worship. ALL supernatural gods which have any shape or form are mythical. There is not one which exists in reality. A spirit has no shape or form. A spirit is like the wind without shape or form. It is like Love, without a shape or form. It is like Truth without shape or form. It is a process, a principle, an attitude of Life which manifests in and through innumerable forms including appearing as evil to the blind hypocrites who judge the Truth as being a lie.

Heaven and Hell are states of mind they are not invisible supernatural locations where you go after you leave your physical body.
You, referring to your spirit is already in the spiritual location where you will always be and have always been. That applies to all spirits regardless of whether people perceive them as good or evil.

Jesus/ God is as much in hell as he is in heaven. Truth is always everywhere.

Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
There is no escape from the Truth/God. Not in heaven and not in hell.
God is the "consuming fire" of both heaven and hell. God is the TRUTH which destroys the lies and also creates lies. God is the LIFE which destroys death and also creates death. God is the Light which destroys darkness and also creates darkness. God is the creator and also the destroyer of his own creation.
God is both sides of the whole coin.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:05:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 4:34:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 2:23:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Truth( God) was yesterday, Truth( God) is Today. Truth( God) will always return tomorrow as surely as the sun rise returns daily.

Those with eyes to see will see and the blind obviously do not.

God's prophets remained clueless to how God created them, even though they were used for His purpose to write prophecies about the future once He got them to trust Him.

We saints are the only ones who get taught about the invisible creation and how this age will end and how we'll be living in Paradise ( New Earth ) in our new flesh.

God's chosen believers listen to us saints and learn how we were created and how God planned to end this age.

Antichrists are very confused people who believe they get the Truth by reading holy books with words in it.

How much longer before you end up in paradise Brad? Four weeks? Are you going to rise from the dead after three days and have a male and female body so you can support your own delusions twice as much as you do now?
Accipiter
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:15:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Maybe the whole thing was a magic trick. Based on my understanding of magic today it would have been a cinch to pull it off even in the stone age.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:00:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 6:15:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:
Maybe the whole thing was a magic trick. Based on my understanding of magic today it would have been a cinch to pull it off even in the stone age.

Magic tricks are illusions.

Any physical resurrection of the dead is definitely a psychological illusion in the minds of those who want to believe in magic or miracles.

When it comes to enlightenment however, that is about knowing how an illusion is created and being able to tell who has been fooled by it and who has not.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:14:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:00:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/24/2014 6:15:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:
Maybe the whole thing was a magic trick. Based on my understanding of magic today it would have been a cinch to pull it off even in the stone age.

Magic tricks are illusions.

Any physical resurrection of the dead is definitely a psychological illusion in the minds of those who want to believe in magic or miracles.

When it comes to enlightenment however, that is about knowing how an illusion is created and being able to tell who has been fooled by it and who has not.

You will not understand the reality of the resurrection until you can accept that there is a series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

According to the pseudepigrapha of the OT, after the body of Adam had been placed in the sarcophagus and before it was placed in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest, God said to Adam, "Dust thou art and to dust you must return, but I promise you, that when the resurrection comes round again, I will raise up all who are of your seed.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:06:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:14:22 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:00:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/24/2014 6:15:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:
Maybe the whole thing was a magic trick. Based on my understanding of magic today it would have been a cinch to pull it off even in the stone age.

Magic tricks are illusions.

Any physical resurrection of the dead is definitely a psychological illusion in the minds of those who want to believe in magic or miracles.

When it comes to enlightenment however, that is about knowing how an illusion is created and being able to tell who has been fooled by it and who has not.

You will not understand the reality of the resurrection until you can accept that there is a series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

According to the pseudepigrapha of the OT, after the body of Adam had been placed in the sarcophagus and before it was placed in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest, God said to Adam, "Dust thou art and to dust you must return, but I promise you, that when the resurrection comes round again, I will raise up all who are of your seed.

I understand the reality of the resurrection perfectly since I die daily yet I live.

Physically dead people are never raised out of their graves. They remain dust once they have become dust.

The seed or offspring is the continuation of the life of Adam ( Mankind). We live on in our own children and their children etc etc etc. The morals and standards we pass down to them live on through them. All physical bodies die and remain dead. Concepts, perspectives, standards and any metaphysical things never die.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:34:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:06:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:14:22 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:00:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/24/2014 6:15:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:
Maybe the whole thing was a magic trick. Based on my understanding of magic today it would have been a cinch to pull it off even in the stone age.

Magic tricks are illusions.

Any physical resurrection of the dead is definitely a psychological illusion in the minds of those who want to believe in magic or miracles.

When it comes to enlightenment however, that is about knowing how an illusion is created and being able to tell who has been fooled by it and who has not.

You will not understand the reality of the resurrection until you can accept that there is a series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

According to the pseudepigrapha of the OT, after the body of Adam had been placed in the sarcophagus and before it was placed in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest, God said to Adam, "Dust thou art and to dust you must return, but I promise you, that when the resurrection comes round again, I will raise up all who are of your seed.


I understand the reality of the resurrection perfectly since I die daily yet I live.

Physically dead people are never raised out of their graves. They remain dust once they have become dust.

The seed or offspring is the continuation of the life of Adam ( Mankind). We live on in our own children and their children etc etc etc. The morals and standards we pass down to them live on through them. All physical bodies die and remain dead. Concepts, perspectives, standards and any metaphysical things never die.

Nope, Your mind is in a constant state of evolution/change. Who you were yesterday is not who you are today and who you are today is not who you will be tomorrow, but you have not yet suffered the first death, which is that of the physical body, in which"YOU" the mind=spirit are currently developing from the information that is taken in through the senses of that body.

When that body is returned to the universal elements from which it was created, "YOU" the mind, who began and developed within that body will still exist, whether it can rest in peace as it awaits the next resurrection of the universe, in which it shall be reborn, or whether it will suffer in terrible torment, not knowing what lies in your future,and having no external senses to take in the living waters-information that would be your salvation, is up to you now, while you can still drink of the living waters.

While drinking from God's fountain
That vast and endless sea
I felt a strange sensation
As someone else there drank of me..........Gentorev.