Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christmas is a lie!!

Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 5:52:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let's be real, Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 6:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
...and likely, wasn't born at all.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

It's a mighty poor showing for a man who turned the multitudes of large cities into his adoring fans and followers. Not a single one appears to have ever written a single thing about him... not a diary entry, a journal mention, a historical notation or anything else from the time he was supposedly luring adoring fans in hordes.

Blind faith is a very poor witness.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 7:51:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Where is there any evidence that Jesus existed? I'll take anything that isn't the bible. And I mean anything. Even if it is porn. Escpecially if it is porn. Just so long as the guys are more attractive than Jesus portrayed in Christian media.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 8:36:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

Oh, I've given you the references:

Matthew
Mark, who wrote the recollections of Peter
John
James
Jude
Paul, who surely came into contact with those who knew Jesus
Peter

For you to be correct, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM could have seen Jesus. They all must be fraudulent.

The Babylonian Talmud, itself a revision of earlier works, (which are all hostile witness) contains the following:

"Jesus was hanged on Passover Eve. Forty days previously the herald had cried, 'He is being led out for stoning, because he has practiced sorcery and led Israel astray and enticed them into apostasy. Whosoever has anything to say in his defense, let him come and declare it.' As nothing was brought forward in his defense, he was hanged on Passover Eve."

Why, those old Jews had better sense than you. At least, they just claimed Jesus was a faker. They had better sense than to run around saying He never existed.

If you go back to the second century, you find an earlier version:

"On the eve of Passover Yeshu was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, "He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Any one who can say anything in his favour, let him come forward and plead on his behalf.", Baraitha Bab. Sanhedrin 43a

Then there are the usual references from Josephus and Tacitus (AD 56 " after 117) and the like.

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Jud"a, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind" - Tacitus
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 8:57:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The lost will be the lost and will reject anything of Jesus they can , how big or small. Enjoy
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:06:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I love christmas :)

. . .

However, today I saw a "Keep Christ in Chrismas" bumper sticker, and while I can certainly understand where religious people are coming from when they say that....

I immediately thought of an alternative, similar, and Equally Valid possibility of:

"Keep Saturn in Christmas"


Though, admittedly it would be more Catchy if we used Christmas' original name.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:08:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. Deniel is the strongest reprobate mind there is, ask Abbas about the jews or dead Arafat one alive one in hell . Im sure you will get two diff answers from them now. Enjoy
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:25:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

It's a mighty poor showing for a man who turned the multitudes of large cities into his adoring fans and followers. Not a single one appears to have ever written a single thing about him... not a diary entry, a journal mention, a historical notation or anything else from the time he was supposedly luring adoring fans in hordes.

Blind faith is a very poor witness.

How did you come to your conclusion on the dates of the gospels?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:31:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 9:02:03 PM, Rant wrote:
Ann> I have read some of your things and I see you have a real problem!

Yeah, responding to dipshits
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 9:25:31 PM, stubs wrote:
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

It's a mighty poor showing for a man who turned the multitudes of large cities into his adoring fans and followers. Not a single one appears to have ever written a single thing about him... not a diary entry, a journal mention, a historical notation or anything else from the time he was supposedly luring adoring fans in hordes.

Blind faith is a very poor witness.

How did you come to your conclusion on the dates of the gospels?

I can answer that. He didn't study it. He consulted atheist/skeptic websites and/or books. As long as he's typing his rants, it's pretty long-winded. The minute you ask him a question, it gets quiet - as far as any answer goes.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint. False prophets ( antichrists ) who started Christianity are the one's who got their Christians believing in celebrating the births, lives and deaths of saints, prophets, false saints and false prophets.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 10:43:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 9:25:31 PM, stubs wrote:
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

It's a mighty poor showing for a man who turned the multitudes of large cities into his adoring fans and followers. Not a single one appears to have ever written a single thing about him... not a diary entry, a journal mention, a historical notation or anything else from the time he was supposedly luring adoring fans in hordes.

Blind faith is a very poor witness.

How did you come to your conclusion on the dates of the gospels?

Through a review of scholarly opinion, mixed with the reasons for those opinions. For example, since "The Gospel of Mark" mentions the destruction of the Jewish Temple, it makes perfect sense that it wasn't written until after that event.

Since both "Luke" and "John" contain information taken from two writings of Flavius Josephus ("Jewish War" and "Antiquity of the Jews"), and those two writings weren't completed until 93 CE, it makes sense that neither "Luke" nor "John" were written before 93CE.

I hope you understand that no credible scholar dates the gospels to other than decades after "the time of Jesus".
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 10:51:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 10:43:27 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:25:31 PM, stubs wrote:
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

It's a mighty poor showing for a man who turned the multitudes of large cities into his adoring fans and followers. Not a single one appears to have ever written a single thing about him... not a diary entry, a journal mention, a historical notation or anything else from the time he was supposedly luring adoring fans in hordes.

Blind faith is a very poor witness.

How did you come to your conclusion on the dates of the gospels?

Through a review of scholarly opinion, mixed with the reasons for those opinions. For example, since "The Gospel of Mark" mentions the destruction of the Jewish Temple, it makes perfect sense that it wasn't written until after that event.

Not only that, but language changes over time. You can tell that in America, certain language changed after 9/11. One period of this change was the fall of the Jewish Temple. Mark includes some language from after the fall. Unexpected if it was written before the Jewish Temple was destroyed.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 11:32:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 8:36:57 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

Oh, I've given you the references:

Matthew
Mark, who wrote the recollections of Peter
John
James
Jude
Paul, who surely came into contact with those who knew Jesus
Peter

For you to be correct, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM could have seen Jesus. They all must be fraudulent.
Good call. And I've given you both the scholarly opinions on what shows them to be fraudulent and the evidences themselves. And why would any supposedly knowledgeable Christian name Paul? Paul never claimed to know Jesus. He had a seizure while on the road to Damascus, and utilized the common medical ignorance of the day to attribute it instead to a visit from Jesus... in which Jesus left him blind for 3-days. I guess spiritual spittle isn't as restorative to sight as physical spittle?


You have nothing but the (often) contradictive myths of the Bible and the standard five hearsay accounts from historians - none of whom even lived in the appropriate time period. The authors of "Matthew", "Luke" and "John" all copied from "The Gospel of Mark", which would make no sense if they were eye-witnesses, plus the obvious fact that "Matthew" and "Luke" both contain information taken from another common document, whether you wish to deal with that reality or not. And then we have the fact that both "Luke/Acts" and "John" contain information taken from the words of Flavius Josephus. So here you have supposed witnesses who actually knew Jesus, who turn to the writings and claims of others in order to write about him.

It makes for good comedy and a bad argument.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 11:57:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 11:32:01 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 8:36:57 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 7:42:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

You've been in the threads where Christians have had ample opportunity to present evidence that Jesus actually existed. And you've been as unable to provide that evidence as every other Christian. So what we see here is your "virtuous" blind faith in action. There is no credible evidence that Jesus existed, and pointing to hearsay references from people who lived decades to centuries after the supposed time of Jesus is purely ridiculous. Not a single one suggests or offers any form of confirmation, and none of them actually knew him or knew of him, other than by hearsay references.

Oh, I've given you the references:

Matthew
Mark, who wrote the recollections of Peter
John
James
Jude
Paul, who surely came into contact with those who knew Jesus
Peter

For you to be correct, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM could have seen Jesus. They all must be fraudulent.

Good call. And I've given you both the scholarly opinions on what shows them to be fraudulent and the evidences themselves.

You've given us the "scholarly opinions" of skeptical scholars, and no evidence at all. You've given us some assertions about evidence.

And why would any supposedly knowledgeable Christian name Paul? Paul never claimed to know Jesus. He had a seizure while on the road to Damascus, and utilized the common medical ignorance of the day to attribute it instead to a visit from Jesus... in which Jesus left him blind for 3-days. I guess spiritual spittle isn't as restorative to sight as physical spittle?

I said, "Paul, who surely came into contact with those who knew Jesus" - not that Paul ever saw Him in person.


You have nothing but the (often) contradictive myths of the Bible and the standard five hearsay accounts from historians - none of whom even lived in the appropriate time period. The authors of "Matthew", "Luke" and "John" all copied from "The Gospel of Mark", which would make no sense if they were eye-witnesses,

Now we start with the assertions .....

plus the obvious fact that "Matthew" and "Luke" both contain information taken from another common document, whether you wish to deal with that reality or not.

.... and another assertion ...

And then we have the fact that both "Luke/Acts" and "John" contain information taken from the words of Flavius Josephus. So here you have supposed witnesses who actually knew Jesus, who turn to the writings and claims of others in order to write about him.

... and another assertion ...

It makes for good comedy and a bad argument.

Don't you think you'd be better off to give solid evidence of the above instead of just spewing it? Why, you can't prove that Luke or John copied from Josephus any more than you can prove that Josephus copied from Luke or John. Nor can you prove that anybody "copied" from anyone else.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 12:00:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 10:43:27 PM, Beastt wrote:
Through a review of scholarly opinion, mixed with the reasons for those opinions. For example, since "The Gospel of Mark" mentions the destruction of the Jewish Temple, it makes perfect sense that it wasn't written until after that event.

Since both "Luke" and "John" contain information taken from two writings of Flavius Josephus ("Jewish War" and "Antiquity of the Jews"), and those two writings weren't completed until 93 CE, it makes sense that neither "Luke" nor "John" were written before 93CE.

I hope you understand that no credible scholar dates the gospels to other than decades after "the time of Jesus".

Yeah I don't disagree that the gospels were written decades after Jesus died haha. I don't much care for arguing little things that don't matter like I disagree on your dating of Josephus' writings, but before we even get to that (hopefully we won't) when you say Mark references the destruction of the temple, are you arguing that on the basis of Mark 13?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 12:09:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 12:00:45 AM, stubs wrote:
At 12/21/2014 10:43:27 PM, Beastt wrote:
Through a review of scholarly opinion, mixed with the reasons for those opinions. For example, since "The Gospel of Mark" mentions the destruction of the Jewish Temple, it makes perfect sense that it wasn't written until after that event.

Since both "Luke" and "John" contain information taken from two writings of Flavius Josephus ("Jewish War" and "Antiquity of the Jews"), and those two writings weren't completed until 93 CE, it makes sense that neither "Luke" nor "John" were written before 93CE.

I hope you understand that no credible scholar dates the gospels to other than decades after "the time of Jesus".

Yeah I don't disagree that the gospels were written decades after Jesus died haha. I don't much care for arguing little things that don't matter like I disagree on your dating of Josephus' writings, but before we even get to that (hopefully we won't) when you say Mark references the destruction of the temple, are you arguing that on the basis of Mark 13?
Mark 13:2, as a matter of fact.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was. If you listened to His voice through my testimonies about His plan called the beast, you would learn how man's religious traditions came about.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:32:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I love christmas, it's a time for children and fantasy.
To soon we learn about reality, childish innocence is the most beautiful thing we have ever had.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:32:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was.

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

We anxiously await your appointment with the grim reaper.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:35:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:32:47 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was.

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

We anxiously await your appointment with the grim reaper.

God planned my death as well as everyone else's death.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:37:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:35:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:47 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was.

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

We anxiously await your appointment with the grim reaper.

God planned my death as well as everyone else's death.

Run along, Brad. Go wait at the community center.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:42:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:37:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:35:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:47 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was.

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

We anxiously await your appointment with the grim reaper.

God planned my death as well as everyone else's death.

Run along, Brad. Go wait at the community center.

I don't have to wait for anything, Anna. I'm enjoying the time I'm having with my friends and family, particularly my grandchildren this past few weeks. Are you enjoying your time arguing with everyone in this forum?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 9:10:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:42:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:37:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:35:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:47 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:29:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 11:22:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:45:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/21/2014 6:40:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
.... and most assuredly was born, but likely not on Dec 25 - or in December, period. At any rate, Christians are instructed to celebrate His death, not His birth.

Not one of us saints are instructed to celebrate the death of the first saint.

"For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come." (I Cor 11: 26)

This verse was added by religious antichrists who had no idea who God was.

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

We anxiously await your appointment with the grim reaper.

God planned my death as well as everyone else's death.

Run along, Brad. Go wait at the community center.

I don't have to wait for anything, Anna. I'm enjoying the time I'm having with my friends and family, particularly my grandchildren this past few weeks.

Oh, have they let you go back to their house to live out your final days?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 9:50:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 9:31:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/21/2014 9:02:03 PM, Rant wrote:
Ann> I have read some of your things and I see you have a real problem!

Yeah, responding to dipshits

I always enjoy reading what you say.