Jump to topic:

Diabolical Engine

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 9:34:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There has been developing for millennia, I believe, a diabolical engine--a dynamo--that generates destructive supernatural energy that will one day--perhaps very soon--bring all mankind to the brink of extinction. I call it a dynamo because it is an unseen, but powerful, entity-machine that produces a vortex of hate-filled turmoil whose resultant carnage is in every direction one looks on today's end-times landscape. It is a luciferically spawned instrumentality we are given insight into within the Ephesians chapter 6 exhortation.
We have looked at this passage many times, as it is one of the clearest on just how dangerous a foe we face, especially in these, the last of the last days leading up to the rapture of the Church.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:10-13)
This evil dynamo, I repeat, will one day bring the creation called mankind to a point very near extinction. Be assured, however--this extinction Satan and his minions intend will never happen. We have the very Word of the Creator of all things on that promise. Jesus said:
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24:21-22)
So, we find ourselves at this time in history caught up in a great, hate-generating vortex created by a luciferic machine of destruction. There is, however, a counter force even more powerful available to those who name the name of Christ--all born-again believers.
Jesus said in answer to a question about what is the greatest commandment:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:30-31)
The love of God, resident in the believer, is the spiritual dynamo, the only counter to Satan's machine of destruction, while this rebellious world runs at breakneck speed down the broad way that leads to eternal oblivion. That otherwise inevitable destruction can be neutralized by the most recognized Scripture issued from the heart of the Living God.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 9:41:59 AM
At 12/22/2014 9:34:41 AM, Rant wrote:
There has been developing for millennia, I believe, a diabolical engine--a dynamo--that generates destructive supernatural energy that will one day--perhaps very soon--bring all mankind to the brink of extinction. I call it a dynamo because it is an unseen, but powerful, entity-machine that produces a vortex of hate-filled turmoil whose resultant carnage is in every direction one looks on today's end-times landscape. It is a luciferically spawned instrumentality we are given insight into within the Ephesians chapter 6 exhortation.
We have looked at this passage many times, as it is one of the clearest on just how dangerous a foe we face, especially in these, the last of the last days leading up to the rapture of the Church.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:10-13)
This evil dynamo, I repeat, will one day bring the creation called mankind to a point very near extinction. Be assured, however--this extinction Satan and his minions intend will never happen. We have the very Word of the Creator of all things on that promise. Jesus said:
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24:21-22)
So, we find ourselves at this time in history caught up in a great, hate-generating vortex created by a luciferic machine of destruction. There is, however, a counter force even more powerful available to those who name the name of Christ--all born-again believers.
Jesus said in answer to a question about what is the greatest commandment:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:30-31)
The love of God, resident in the believer, is the spiritual dynamo, the only counter to Satan's machine of destruction, while this rebellious world runs at breakneck speed down the broad way that leads to eternal oblivion. That otherwise inevitable destruction can be neutralized by the most recognized Scripture issued from the heart of the Living God.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

End of the world prophecy number.....oh, never mind, way too many to think about. Can you be brave and give us a date?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 12:46:49 PM
At 12/22/2014 9:34:41 AM, Rant wrote:
...I believe...

We may have just stumbled across the problem here. :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth