Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Presuppositional Crap

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:14:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Who believes that lol?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:31:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:14:06 AM, stubs wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Who believes that lol?

Presuppositionists believe this. Sye Bruggencate and Eric Hovind are well known. They believe without God, nobody can know anything or use logic. They believe that for this reason, everybody automatically has the knowledge that God exists and that when they say they don't believe in him, they are rejecting and denying what they know exists. Listen to Sye Ten Bruggencate for more of this comedy.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:44:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:31:21 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:14:06 AM, stubs wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Who believes that lol?

Presuppositionists believe this. Sye Bruggencate and Eric Hovind are well known. They believe without God, nobody can know anything or use logic. They believe that for this reason, everybody automatically has the knowledge that God exists and that when they say they don't believe in him, they are rejecting and denying what they know exists. Listen to Sye Ten Bruggencate for more of this comedy.

But there's also people who think that people can not know anything or use logic without God, but would affirm that there are atheists. It seems to be a large assumption if you ask me, but interesting topic.
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:50:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

Is that your fantasy, to throw an atheist out of a plane? Lol.

Tell us, how many Christian skydivers have been saved by prayer when their parachute failed to open?
None you say? So much for praying.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:54:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help.

Never. You are dreaming. We know it's pointless.

Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:57:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

I'm not sure how much 10 quid is , but go ahead and jump. I'll pay you after you die.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:14:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Typical ignorant religious crap.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:35:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 2:14:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Typical ignorant religious crap.

The day will come my friend, when hopelessness and despair crushes down upon you, and you will grasp for any straw, even to praying to a god, which today, you say does not exist.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:41:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 2:35:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 2:14:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Typical ignorant religious crap.

The day will come my friend, when hopelessness and despair crushes down upon you, and you will grasp for any straw, even to praying to a god, which today, you say does not exist.

And the results will be just as equally hollow when you prayed for Tim Tams and Twix! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:59:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

Not true at all. Even if that were true he is just playing a game of Pascal's wager and has no actual belief.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:03:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Somebody having prayed one time by plying a game of Pascal's wager has nothing to do with their belief system.

It's like picking up a penny on heads. You know it's probably not good luck but it sure as hell don't hurt to pick it up.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:41:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 2:35:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 2:14:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Typical ignorant religious crap.

The day will come my friend, when hopelessness and despair crushes down upon you, and you will grasp for any straw, even to praying to a god, which today, you say does not exist.
Yeah well you don't know me and you are wrong.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:01:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

Atheists don't have doctrines. Damn you people are thick.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:19:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 11:01:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

Atheists don't have doctrines. Damn you people are thick.

It is you my friend who has shown yourself to be as thick as a brick. You dont even know the meaning of the word "Doctrine."

"DOCTRINE" is something that is taught. Do you teach that there is a God and that the word God and statements about God are meaningful to all people?

Or do you adhere to the doctrine=teaching that there is no God?

I love it when thick headed atheists butt in, they make us look soooo good.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:19:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

"Agnostic" and "atheist" are not mutually exclusive. I am agnostic because I have no knowledge of any gods, and I am atheist because I do not believe in any gods. It is more descriptive than agnostic or atheist alone. Your attempt to redefine my self description is based on ignorance and perhaps a bit arrogant.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:29:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

I'd try to steer myself/change my course(it is possible to change your course a respectable distance) so I would land in a body of water, on top of a pine thicket, shrubbery, or collapsible structures.

Praying to a god will do nothing and you'd end up losing that bet.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:49:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 11:19:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

"Agnostic" and "atheist" are not mutually exclusive. I am agnostic because I have no knowledge of any gods, and I am atheist because I do not believe in any gods. It is more descriptive than agnostic or atheist alone. Your attempt to redefine my self description is based on ignorance and perhaps a bit arrogant.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Agnosticism" is defined in the Universal Dictionary, as "The philosophical view that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists.

So then, an agnostic believes that it is impossible to know whether God does not exist, whereas an atheist will argue black and blue that no God exist.,

Do you believe as do the atheists, that no God exists, or are you of the agnostic view, that it is impossible to know that God does not exist, and therefore all atheists must believe that there is no God on faith and faith alone?
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:22:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 11:49:48 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:19:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

"Agnostic" and "atheist" are not mutually exclusive. I am agnostic because I have no knowledge of any gods, and I am atheist because I do not believe in any gods. It is more descriptive than agnostic or atheist alone. Your attempt to redefine my self description is based on ignorance and perhaps a bit arrogant.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Agnosticism" is defined in the Universal Dictionary, as "The philosophical view that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists.

So then, an agnostic believes that it is impossible to know whether God does not exist, whereas an atheist will argue black and blue that no God exist.,

Do you believe as do the atheists, that no God exists, or are you of the agnostic view, that it is impossible to know that God does not exist, and therefore all atheists must believe that there is no God on faith and faith alone?

Obviously, you have an invalid definition of "atheist". Disbelief is not the same thing as denying. I have qualified my atheism with the agnostic adjective so you can know I do not deny existence of gods. If you had bothered to read my last source then perhaps you would realize I have no need for you to define my beliefs (or lack thereof).

http://dictionary.reference.com...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:53:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:22:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:49:48 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:19:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

"Agnostic" and "atheist" are not mutually exclusive. I am agnostic because I have no knowledge of any gods, and I am atheist because I do not believe in any gods. It is more descriptive than agnostic or atheist alone. Your attempt to redefine my self description is based on ignorance and perhaps a bit arrogant.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Agnosticism" is defined in the Universal Dictionary, as "The philosophical view that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists.

So then, an agnostic believes that it is impossible to know whether God does not exist, whereas an atheist will argue black and blue that no God exist.,

Do you believe as do the atheists, that no God exists, or are you of the agnostic view, that it is impossible to know that God does not exist, and therefore all atheists must believe that there is no God on faith and faith alone?

Obviously, you have an invalid definition of "atheist". Disbelief is not the same thing as denying. I have qualified my atheism with the agnostic adjective so you can know I do not deny existence of gods. If you had bothered to read my last source then perhaps you would realize I have no need for you to define my beliefs (or lack thereof).

http://dictionary.reference.com...

Gentorev Wrote........Taken from your source. "ATHEIST"....noun.....a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Skepticalone wrote........Obviously, you have an invalid definition of "atheist". Disbelief is not the same thing as denying.

Gentorev..........Obviously you are blind to your own source, which states that an atheist is one who "DENIES" or "DISBELIEVES" in God.

From your source........."Synonyms:"
Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who"DENIES" the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infide.

According to your own source, I now ask again: "Are you an atheist, who is one who "DENIES" the existence of a deity or of divine beings?

Or are you an agnostic, who is one who believes it is impossible to know anything about God (Whether a God exists or does not exist) or about the creation of the universe, etc.

Make up your mind kiddo.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:38:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 11:19:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:01:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

Atheists don't have doctrines. Damn you people are thick.

It is you my friend who has shown yourself to be as thick as a brick. You dont even know the meaning of the word "Doctrine."

"DOCTRINE" is something that is taught. Do you teach that there is a God and that the word God and statements about God are meaningful to all people?

Or do you adhere to the doctrine=teaching that there is no God?

I love it when thick headed atheists butt in, they make us look soooo good.

I don't TEACH anything, I haven't been taught anything about atheism
Atheism=Disbelief in gods.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
EndlessVoid
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 3:06:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

Not all atheists are scared of death, I see no reason to be, since I will never live to experience death. I value living, but I am not afraid of dying.

So if indeed I was kicked out of a plane, I think I would go "HELL YEAH!! YOLO" and try and belly flop on the ocean for lulz (I will most certainly instantly pass out that way too) or dive headfirst into the ground to make dying instant and painless.

I am pretty sure most of the abrahamic religions' motivation stems from a primitive and irrational fear of death. Get over it and drop your absurd beliefs in God, they are only making you waste your time and everyone else's time while you exist,
Gentorev
Posts: 2,877
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 3:30:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:38:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:19:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:01:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

Atheists don't have doctrines. Damn you people are thick.

It is you my friend who has shown yourself to be as thick as a brick. You dont even know the meaning of the word "Doctrine."

"DOCTRINE" is something that is taught. Do you teach that there is a God and that the word God and statements about God are meaningful to all people?

Or do you adhere to the doctrine=teaching that there is no God?

I love it when thick headed atheists butt in, they make us look soooo good.

I don't TEACH anything, I haven't been taught anything about atheism
Atheism=Disbelief in gods.

Every time you open your mouth up on this religious forum, denigrating every persons God and denying that any God exists, you are preaching the atheist religion, a belief which you pursue with zeal and conscientious devotion in your attempt to convert the believers to your ridiclous godless belief
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 3:38:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 3:30:13 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:38:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:19:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:01:22 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

Atheists don't have doctrines. Damn you people are thick.

It is you my friend who has shown yourself to be as thick as a brick. You dont even know the meaning of the word "Doctrine."

"DOCTRINE" is something that is taught. Do you teach that there is a God and that the word God and statements about God are meaningful to all people?

Or do you adhere to the doctrine=teaching that there is no God?

I love it when thick headed atheists butt in, they make us look soooo good.

I don't TEACH anything, I haven't been taught anything about atheism
Atheism=Disbelief in gods.

Every time you open your mouth up on this religious forum, denigrating every persons God and denying that any God exists, you are preaching the atheist religion, a belief which you pursue with zeal and conscientious devotion in your attempt to convert the believers to your ridiclous godless belief

That's obviously why you are such an ignorant religious fanatic, you don't know sh*t from apricot jam.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:14:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:53:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:22:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:49:48 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 11:19:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:59:10 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 1:34:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:50:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:35:34 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:11:49 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 12/22/2014 1:48:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Is there honestly anybody here who believes that atheists don't exist? If so, provide your evidence.

Throw one of them out of a plane at 20,000 feet and I'll bet you ten quid to a pinch of sh#t, that he'll say a prayer before he hits the ground.

And that is an illustration of your own beliefs. Prayer would be pointless if a theist (or an atheist) were thrown out of a plane.

Atheism is the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

And yet I believe that in the life of all atheists, there will come a time of great stress, hearth-aches and sorrow, when they will pray to an unknown god in their hope of receiving help. Any so-called atheist who has ever prayed or will pray, must admit that they are not atheists, Agnostics maybe, but never atheists.

Again, that is your belief based on your own presuppositions. I am an agnostic atheist (I admit the possibility of a god), but there is no reason why I would think this possible God would be yours or that prayer would be the proper protocol. Hopefully, you can understand what 'presupposition' refers to now.

To say that you are and "agnostic atheist" is your own supposition, either you are an agnostic who believes that there could be a God or gods, but that you believe there is no way of proving that.

Or you are an atheist, and you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless.

Do you believe in the possibility of Gods, but which is impossible for you to prove one way or another? YES or NO.

Or do you adhere to the doctrine that there is no God or that the word "GOD"and statements about it or using it is meaningless? YES or NO.

"Agnostic" and "atheist" are not mutually exclusive. I am agnostic because I have no knowledge of any gods, and I am atheist because I do not believe in any gods. It is more descriptive than agnostic or atheist alone. Your attempt to redefine my self description is based on ignorance and perhaps a bit arrogant.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Agnosticism" is defined in the Universal Dictionary, as "The philosophical view that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists.

So then, an agnostic believes that it is impossible to know whether God does not exist, whereas an atheist will argue black and blue that no God exist.,

Do you believe as do the atheists, that no God exists, or are you of the agnostic view, that it is impossible to know that God does not exist, and therefore all atheists must believe that there is no God on faith and faith alone?

Obviously, you have an invalid definition of "atheist". Disbelief is not the same thing as denying. I have qualified my atheism with the agnostic adjective so you can know I do not deny existence of gods. If you had bothered to read my last source then perhaps you would realize I have no need for you to define my beliefs (or lack thereof).

http://dictionary.reference.com...

Gentorev Wrote........Taken from your source. "ATHEIST"....noun.....a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Skepticalone wrote........Obviously, you have an invalid definition of "atheist". Disbelief is not the same thing as denying.

Gentorev..........Obviously you are blind to your own source, which states that an atheist is one who "DENIES" or "DISBELIEVES" in God.

From your source........."Synonyms:"
Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who"DENIES" the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infide.

According to your own source, I now ask again: "Are you an atheist, who is one who "DENIES" the existence of a deity or of divine beings?

Or are you an agnostic, who is one who believes it is impossible to know anything about God (Whether a God exists or does not exist) or about the creation of the universe, etc.

Make up your mind kiddo.

Since it is Christmas Eve, and I have an Elf on a Shelf watching me, I will refrain from rude comments :-) Your understanding of "atheist" is partially right. An atheist may deny the existence of god(s), BUT they may also disbelieve any gods exist. Notice in my source the conjunction "or"? That goes along with what I said in my last post about the difference between denying and disbelieving. Open your mind just a bit more, Gentorev. I have provided you with unbiased sources.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten