Total Posts:132|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Finally some good news for a change for all.

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:36:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Gods kingdom is getting close--Jesus was a fine example of what Gods kingdom will do for mankind-non<x>stop-forever. Gods kingdom is a cure all--no charge. God asks little in return. Love God, Love one another, One can only achieve this by learning to do this ultra important gazillion million biggest bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24( Father-Jehovah)--- there seems to be a problem though--few believe Jesus. Thus few are taught this. That is a real shame because those wise enough to believe Jesus know he taught this truth--John 17:1-6,26-------- to get eternal life--one must know( Father) the one who sent Jesus, and know Jesus( here--know means--take in knowledge, and apply) as well Jesus says clearly--the one who sent him( Father is--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6=Jehovah, 26= Jehovah----- but again--few will believe Jesus. One will never accomplish this( John 4:22-24) without learning and applying every teaching from Jesus on all matters.
That was the key to the entrance to Gods kingdom--God handed it to all on a silver platter when he said--- This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. Men' dogmas seem to be in the way of Jesus' real teachings.

But Gods kingdom has promised--food overflowing on the mountains--a wolf( or lion) will lay beside a lamb( meaning peace and harmony amongst all of Gods creatures)( including the worst of them--mortals) Ones skin would become fresher than in ones youth( now) All united as one--a human family united in purpose with Jehovah and our king Jesus.
No more--Fear, hatred, greed, lusts, lying, cheating, wars, diseases, mental diseases, aids, violence, pain, mourning or outcrys-even death will be no more. etc x thousands--- and another great part--a resurrection --where loved ones come back and are given an opportunity to listen to God and apply and get life everlasting. Some will not listen though. And another super reality for mankinds benefit out of LOVE from God--he only rested creating--who knows what great things will be in Gods kingdom---its worth living for now.
The bottom line reality and hardest accomplishment for a mortal in a satan ruled system--John 4:22-24--Father= Jehovah.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:25:47 AM
At 12/22/2014 5:36:08 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Gods kingdom is getting close--Jesus was a fine example of what Gods kingdom will do for mankind-non<x>stop-forever. Gods kingdom is a cure all--no charge. God asks little in return. Love God, Love one another, One can only achieve this by learning to do this ultra important gazillion million biggest bottom line reality of all truth--John 4:22-24( Father-Jehovah)--- there seems to be a problem though--few believe Jesus. Thus few are taught this. That is a real shame because those wise enough to believe Jesus know he taught this truth--John 17:1-6,26-------- to get eternal life--one must know( Father) the one who sent Jesus, and know Jesus( here--know means--take in knowledge, and apply) as well Jesus says clearly--the one who sent him( Father is--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6=Jehovah, 26= Jehovah----- but again--few will believe Jesus. One will never accomplish this( John 4:22-24) without learning and applying every teaching from Jesus on all matters.
That was the key to the entrance to Gods kingdom--God handed it to all on a silver platter when he said--- This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. Men' dogmas seem to be in the way of Jesus' real teachings.

But Gods kingdom has promised--food overflowing on the mountains--a wolf( or lion) will lay beside a lamb( meaning peace and harmony amongst all of Gods creatures)( including the worst of them--mortals) Ones skin would become fresher than in ones youth( now) All united as one--a human family united in purpose with Jehovah and our king Jesus.
No more--Fear, hatred, greed, lusts, lying, cheating, wars, diseases, mental diseases, aids, violence, pain, mourning or outcrys-even death will be no more. etc x thousands--- and another great part--a resurrection --where loved ones come back and are given an opportunity to listen to God and apply and get life everlasting. Some will not listen though. And another super reality for mankinds benefit out of LOVE from God--he only rested creating--who knows what great things will be in Gods kingdom---its worth living for now.
The bottom line reality and hardest accomplishment for a mortal in a satan ruled system--John 4:22-24--Father= Jehovah.

Come now people--- this is wonderful news for all of creation.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:40:38 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:25:47 AM, kjw47 wrote:

It appears more of a deluded fantasy. You might want to think about joining reality.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:40:55 AM
Gods kingdom is getting close

The kingdom has been present for the last 1,980 years or so. Paul was in it. The Colossians were in it. John was in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:40:14 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:40:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

The kingdom has been present for the last 1,980 years or so. Paul was in it. The Colossians were in it. John was in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.

Oh I didn't realize--hatred,killing, lusts,greed.diseases,pain,death--- will all survive in Gods kingdom like they are fully present on the earth now and 1980 years ago--funny Gods word teaches--Gods kingdom will do away with all of those---someone is confused Miss annanicole.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:43:14 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:40:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It appears more of a deluded fantasy. You might want to think about joining reality.

That is very strange DanneJeRusse--- every word is 100% fact, backed up by Gods living word. So how can you possibly come to your conclusions?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:33:28 PM
At 12/23/2014 11:40:14 AM, kjw47 wrote:

Oh I didn't realize--hatred,killing, lusts,greed.diseases,pain,death--- will all survive in Gods kingdom like they are fully present on the earth now and 1980 years ago--funny Gods word teaches--Gods kingdom will do away with all of those---someone is confused Miss annanicole.

God's kingdom is not a kingdom of hatreds, killings, greed, etc. Yes, someone is mighty confused. It's either John, Peter and me - or you.

Paul said he was in the kingdom. Go argue it out with him.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:38:04 PM
At 12/23/2014 11:43:14 AM, kjw47 wrote:
That is very strange DanneJeRusse--- every word is 100% fact,

What facts? Please provide them.

backed up by Gods living word.

Evidence for a god please.
Evidence that this god has a word please.
Evidence that people can access god's word please.
Evidence that a certain writing is this god's word please.

So how can you possibly come to your conclusions?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:11:00 PM

That is very strange DanneJeRusse--- every word is 100% fact, backed up by Gods living word. So how can you possibly come to your conclusions?

What's really hilarious with you believers is your use of the percentage "100%" whenever you refer to your claims as fact when there isn't a fact contained within them. It's a sure sing you're trying to con us.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:16:40 PM

The kingdom has been present for the last 1,980 years or so. Paul was in it.The Colossians were in it. John was in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.

I think that statement should be rephrased. The Kingdom of God was within Paul, the Colossians and John. For the kingdom of God is within us, who are the temporary tabernacle of God as he awaits the creation of his new TEMPLE of light beings, who are to replace mankind as the most high in creation, the new androgynous body of God's son. "THE SON OF MAN," The spirit of God's son who develops within the body of mankind.

Jesus was raised from the dead on the first day of the week after Passover, which is the Feast of "First fruits." Jesus is the "First Fruits" to be harvested from the body of man, the first of many brothers and sisters to be conformed to the image of God"s only begotten son,
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:35:08 PM
At 12/23/2014 3:16:40 PM, Gentorev wrote:

The kingdom has been present for the last 1,980 years or so. Paul was in it.The Colossians were in it. John was in it. The first readers of Revelation were in it.

I think that statement should be rephrased. The Kingdom of God was within Paul, the Colossians and John.

Certainly it was. The territory of the Kingdom of God is the human heart, i. e. the human psyche. It knows no earthly boundaries.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:45:12 PM
At 12/23/2014 3:35:08 PM, annanicole wrote:

I think that statement should be rephrased. The Kingdom of God was within Paul, the Colossians and John.

Certainly it was. The territory of the Kingdom of God is the human heart, i. e. the human psyche. It knows no earthly boundaries.

Yet you Anna, want to confine it Earthly boundaries and Earthly time. Do you really believe that the territory of the human heart has only been present for the last 1980 years or so? Did people not have hearts before that? Did God not dwell in human hearts before that?
Really! don't you think its time you woke up to reality and used some logic and common sense?
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:41:15 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:33:28 PM, annanicole wrote:

God's kingdom is not a kingdom of hatreds, killings, greed, etc. Yes, someone is mighty confused. It's either John, Peter and me - or you.

He was referring to spiritually most assuredly--Gods word is clear--Jesus--Gods appointed king--brings Gods kingdom to earth with him at Har-mageddon when its sad, but Jesus needs to crush every kingdom( Daniel 2:44) on the earth because they will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. with 3 inspired patriotic expressions-rev 16--like 3 9/11 powerful expressions, all at once directing ones heart to do this.( be mislead and stand in opposition.
And if you believe Jesus he taught---for these last days
As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) the world took no note.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:46:05 PM
At 12/23/2014 1:11:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What's really hilarious with you believers is your use of the percentage "100%" whenever you refer to your claims as fact when there isn't a fact contained within them. It's a sure sing you're trying to con us.

Do you know Jesus Mr. DanneJeRusse? I present his truths to all, in every sight I am in 7-- they are rejected by every trinity follower that sees them--Why do you think that is? the only reason I can see is that--Jesus teachings aren't taught in churches. And I believe as the JW,s believe. I know they are correct. Jesus' truths prove it all.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 7:10:59 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:41:15 PM, kjw47 wrote:

He was referring to spiritually most assuredly--Gods word is clear--Jesus--Gods appointed king--brings Gods kingdom to earth with him at Har-mageddon when its sad, but Jesus needs to crush every kingdom( Daniel 2:44) on the earth because they will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king. with 3 inspired patriotic expressions-rev 16--like 3 9/11 powerful expressions, all at once directing ones heart to do this.( be mislead and stand in opposition.

Oh, we aren't interested in your speculations on prophesy. Certainly the kingdom is a spiritual kingdom. The alternative would be materialism. The kingdom is in us, and we are in the kingdom. And at the last great day, the kingdom will be handed over to the Father.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 7:46:47 PM

What is the difference between Heaven and Earth?

Did you know that it's impossible to see Heaven?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 7:56:51 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:46:05 PM, kjw47 wrote:

Do you know Jesus Mr. DanneJeRusse?

Yeah. He cuts my lawn.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:15:43 PM
At 12/23/2014 3:35:08 PM, annanicole wrote:

God dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of his earthly tabernacle, which is the androgynous body of mankind (The Matrix cells) or the spiritual compilation of all the spirits of your ancestors, human and pre-human/ your parental spirit.

Then of the Thee in Me who works behind
The veil, I lifted up my hands to find
A lamp amid the Darkness; and I heard,
As from Without__ "The Me within Thee is blind.".... By Omar Khayyam.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:26:24 PM
At 12/23/2014 7:10:59 PM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, we aren't interested in your speculations on prophesy. Certainly the kingdom is a spiritual kingdom. The alternative would be materialism. The kingdom is in us, and we are in the kingdom. And at the last great day, the kingdom will be handed over to the Father.

Our Father's Kingdom has always been His Kingdom.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:09:50 AM
At 12/23/2014 7:56:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yeah. He cuts my lawn.

Well I guess the only way I can see the reality in your response--you like 99% do not know Jesus the Messiah, our king.---how sad.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:12:49 AM

I guess I didn't realize that--Jesus must have been smoking pot when he taught --everyone to pray for Gods kingdom to come to the earth. and that he was wrong and your teachers are correct--oops I will still believe Jesus--sorry
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:23:18 AM
At 12/24/2014 6:12:49 AM, kjw47 wrote:

I guess I didn't realize that--Jesus must have been smoking pot when he taught --everyone to pray for Gods kingdom to come to the earth. and that he was wrong and your teachers are correct--oops I will still believe Jesus--sorry

... and it did. The kingdom of heaven was at hand, near, to shorty come to pass .... 2,000 years ago. It did so. Paul and John and the Colossians were all in it. However, it was not here when Jesus taught to pray, "Thy kingdom come."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:50:40 AM
At 12/24/2014 6:09:50 AM, kjw47 wrote:

Yeah. He cuts my lawn.

Well I guess the only way I can see the reality in your response--you like 99% do not know Jesus the Messiah, our king.---how sad.

Who has been your king since 1874, that's right ?
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:51:36 AM
At 12/24/2014 6:50:40 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yeah. He cuts my lawn.

Who has been your king since 1874, that's right ?

Your response is in error--Jesus received his crown in 1914.( rev 6)
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:53:37 AM
At 12/24/2014 6:23:18 AM, annanicole wrote:

... and it did. The kingdom of heaven was at hand, near, to shorty come to pass .... 2,000 years ago. It did so. Paul and John and the Colossians were all in it. However, it was not here when Jesus taught to pray, "Thy kingdom come."

Again you are mistaken--Daniel 2:44---this is a reality in Gods kingdom--it has not occurred yet, because the kingdom is not on earth yet>
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:59:29 AM

Yeah. He cuts my lawn.

Oh, I see now, you were actually referring to the mythical character portrayed by Christianity and not my gardener. Lots of people know Him, one simply has to read the Bible, Sorry, but you don't have any special knowledge over and above me or anyone else regarding Jesus. You know as much about Him as the rest of us.

Actually, what we find to be consistent is that most believers have never even read the Bible, Talk about hypocrisy. :)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:12:06 AM
At 12/24/2014 8:53:37 AM, kjw47 wrote:

Again you are mistaken--Daniel 2:44---this is a reality in Gods kingdom--it has not occurred yet, because the kingdom is not on earth yet>

Dan 2: 44 is a figurative passage, a prophesy, that describes the gospel age in high figures. Why try to literalize it and force a very materialistic view of it.

It is evident that John and Paul were in the kingdom. Yet you have to claim it's not here simply to cling to your prophetic speculations.
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:25:07 PM
At 12/24/2014 9:12:06 AM, annanicole wrote:

Dan 2: 44 is a figurative passage, a prophesy, that describes the gospel age in high figures. Why try to literalize it and force a very materialistic view of it.

It is evident that John and Paul were in the kingdom. Yet you have to claim it's not here simply to cling to your prophetic speculations.

-- Luke 17:20-21--- John 18:36--- Matt 10:7
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:46:45 PM
At 12/24/2014 12:25:07 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 12/24/2014 9:12:06 AM, annanicole wrote:

-- Luke 17:20-21--- John 18:36--- Matt 10:7

"And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17)

That's exactly right! When it came, it could not be measured by national boundaries. It does not have a certain number of square miles. Why? Because it isn't a physical affair at all.

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." (John 18: 36)

Certainly so! His kingdom is in the world, but it's not of the world. It is not after the fashion of these physical kingdoms with standing armies which go into physical battle.

"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matt 10: 7)

Of course it was at hand, near, to shortly come to pass when those words were uttered. And of course is did come to pass because the time was at hand way back then.